Red Oak Transportation Reviews

47 | Port Chester, NY

47 Reviews for Red Oak Transportation

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/09/2019

Great service and flexible to our changing plans!

Red Oak provided our shuttle services between our venue and our hotel. Steve was a pleasure to work with and he was easily amenable to any and all changes we had to make. Not that we plan on having another wedding any time soon, but we’ll be using them in the future for any professional transportation services we may need. The only thing I would have loved, and maybe this was my mistake for being too far from my phone, would be just a little heads up from the driver that he’s arrived. I don’t think our guests knew that the first shuttle had arrived for the return, and something as simple as coordinating with the venue or a quick text heads up to us would have been helpful. That’s such a minute critique though that it doesn’t at all detract from the 5-star review.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jennifer Fucci · Married on 10/27/2019

Professionals who go the extra mile!

Going with Red Oak for our wedding guest transportation was a great choice. We had to transport about 100 guests a half hour from the hotel to the venue, so this was a very important aspect of our wedding planning process. Steve was extremely helpful throughout the booking and planning process, especially before we knew the exact number of guests requiring transportation. We ended up booking 3 different shuttles of varying sizes to transport our guests to and from the venue. Steve gave us the contact info for all 3 drivers the day before, but we thankfully never even had to reach out to the drivers. All vehicles arrived early to the hotel and our guests all arrived at the venue on time and comfortably. The ride home went seamlessly as well. Steve was very professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with as we worked through all of our logistics. I would definitely recommend Red Oak!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Red Oak Transportation's reply:

Hi Jennifer - thank you for choosing Red Oak Transportation as the shuttle service for your wedding! We are thrilled that you were pleased with the planning process and implementation of the service. We wish you and Brandon a lifetime of health and happiness together.
    Best Regards,
    Ed Stoppelmann, President
  • Kevin

Kevin Leahy · Married on 07/27/2019

Great experience - punctual and professional

Really glad we chose Red Oak to transport our guests to and from the Empire Hotel on the Upper West Side for our wedding in the Bronx on 7/27/19. Steve was really helpful and responsive when we booked, and on the day of the event the drivers showed up early and texted us updates letting us know they were waiting.
    The vehicles were clean and comfortable, and the drivers were safe and friendly. Pretty good value, too. Everything you want in a transportation company for such a high-stakes event.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Red Oak Transportation's reply:

Hi Kevin - congratulations to you and Caryn and thank you for taking the time to recognize the Red Oak team. It was our honor working with you on transportation for your special day. Wishing you both a lifetime of health and happiness!

Amy Pike · Married on 07/27/2019

They REALLY are the professionals who go the extra mile!!

I can't say enough about this company. They were the transportation arranged by my cousins for all of their out of town guests for their wedding. The service was spot-on and they went above and beyond helping when I realized I left my purse on the shuttle at the end of the night. Steve was so professional and helpful and had awesome communication. They sent my purse to me overnight and everything was in there- my credit cards, cash, medicine, make-up. It really restored my faith that there are good companies out there with nice people who do as they say and go the extra mile. I can't recommend their company enough!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Red Oak Transportation's reply:

Hi Amy - we were honored to be a part of Caryn and Kevin's wedding as their transportation provider and thrilled that you had a wonderful experience with the Red Oak team. Steve takes great pride in working with all of our Brides and Grooms...and guests too! Thank you for your kind words!
  • Margaret

Margaret Vogel · Married on 07/21/2019

Wonderful!

As most of our guests were from out of town, we hired Red Oak to transport over 100 guests to and from my daughter's July 2019 wedding, and to get them back to their hotels after the event. It was one of the best decisions we made! Steve is an absolute professional- he coordinated everything perfectly, responded promptly, and displayed incredible patience with my frequent requests and changes! The drivers were prompt and courteous to our guests as well as other drivers, insuring a safe and smooth ride. The buses were spotless, and I would describe them as "luxury" coaches- very comfortable. I highly recommend Red Oak to anyone needing exceptional transportation services.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Red Oak Transportation's reply:

Hi Margaret - congratulations to Kathryn & Bryn! Thank you so much for entrusting Red Oak for your daughter's wedding transportation needs. The Red Oak team all take great pride in providing exceptional service so you can enjoy your special day with family and friends. We appreciate your kind words and recognition!

C MC · Married on 05/30/2019

Great Service

STRONGLY recommended. We hired Red Oak Transportation to provide bus shuttle service for our guests, and they were consistently professional, reliable, great! We had a complicated route with multiple stops, but they were able to accommodate this flawlessly. The bus was nice and new, and our guests really appreciated the service. Most importantly, Steve and the other staff were easy to communicate with through the entire planning process. I was a bit stressed after contacting other transportation providers in the area whose contact info was just a random cell phone number or who insisted we have an hour earlier pick-up, to "give people time to board the bus". Hiring Red Oak was such a relief. The team is completely professional, straightforward, easy to work with. On the day my husband and I didn't need to do anything; the bus showed up exactly as planned, everything was seamless.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • W

Warren · Married on 04/13/2019

Great service at great price

Red Oak provided service between my hotel & venue (tappan hill mansion) they showed up on time and ran exactly as promised. Their drivers were great and kept ferrying passengers til everyone was accounted for. They even waited at the venue until the last stragglers (wedding party) was done boxing everything up and loaded before going home. Awesome value for $$, great vehicles and drivers!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Red Oak Transportation's reply:

Hi Warren - congratulations to you and Jennifer on your wedding celebration and thank you for your kind comments about Red Oak’s service! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and are always here to assist with any transportation needs.
    Best Regards,
    Ed Stoppelmann, President

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend - flexible and reliable

We loved working with Steve at Red Oak! We hired two buses to take guests to our wedding and one to make loops during and after the reception. Steve was friendly and prompt during all of our communication. The prices are reasonable, and they are also highly regarded by all of the hotels in the West Chester area. If you're looking for reliable transportation - they're the best!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Caroline O'Donnell · Married on 09/29/2018

Steve is amazing!

Steve provided such amazing service for our wedding day. from booking until the wedding day- he was fantastic. I would recommend him and the team for ANY event. They were outstanding.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Andi

Andi · Married on 09/22/2018

Great company

We used Red Oak for buses to and from the hotel to venue. I didn’t meet them in person but they were easy to reach and really nice on the phone. Contract was straight forward and they sent me a quote quickly! They include tip in the contract.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Toni · Married on 10/21/2017

Do you want your big day to run 100% smoothly? Then trust Red Oak. They were the absolute best. Our limo driver was on time, early even, and lovely to top it all off. The shuttle vans we arranged were clean, beautiful, and easy to spot. Thank you for making our wedding day travel so seamless!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

We found Red Oak through recommendations in the Westchester area. Of all the transportation companies we spoke to, they were the best value by far.

We only used them for guest shuttle buses, so we didn't use the bus ourselves, but our guests said the buses were clean, timely, and easy to use. Red Oak was extremely responsive and attentive to the details of the day. We would use them again!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so grateful for Red Oak and am so glad we used them for our wedding! After speaking with a number of transportation vendors who didn't seem to really care about the somewhat complicated logistics of transporting our bridal party & guests from our Manhattan ceremony to our Tarrytown reception, I was getting very nervous about finding a reliable transportation vendor. My fears all melted away as soon as I started speaking with Steve at Red Oak! He spent almost an hour with me on the phone going over every single detail- including many things that I hadn't even thought of- and was incredibly patient with me as I changed details over the course of the months leading up to our wedding. The day of our wedding, everything went very smoothly- the drivers were all prompt and friendly. Thank you Steve and Red Oak!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Antonia · Married on 09/22/2017

For a reliable, clean, responsive wedding transportation vendor, hire Red Oak Transportation. Steve Brenna provided an excellent service for our bridal party. He was responsive to the needs of the bride and groom and the entire bridal party. The party bus was comfortable and roomy as was the limousine. The drivers were courteous and friendly. The tone was set for a fabulous day.
    I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Paul · Married on 08/06/2017

Service and promptness were outstanding throughout!

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2017

Red Oak Transportation was wonderful during my wedding! We had a 38 passenger and a 24 passenger bus to accommodate our guests to and from both of the hotels. Steve was very easy to work with, too! Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Annie · Married on 07/14/2017

Sent on 08/04/2017

Lucia · Married on 07/01/2017

I used Red Oak Transportation to shuttle guests from the hotel to the wedding ceremony & reception venue on July 1, 2017. This company is extremely professional, responsive and easy to work with. The vehicles were in pristine condition and available at the times agreed upon. There were no issues on the day of the wedding and the guests were all very comfortable and cared for. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable transportation company for any event!

Sent on 07/12/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Red Oak was recommended to me by my bestfriend who worked with them, and specifically recommended Steve. Steve has been so responsive to every question and detail we've had. He's a great communicator. We found that their pricing was very affordable. Our driver a Chris was also very communicative with us-sent us a text the day before the wedding with his information. Our guests were so pleased with the shuttling service from the church to the hotel, to the reception, and back to the hotel. Thank you Steve and Chris and Red Oak for making the transporting of our guests seamless!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Abbi · Married on 09/18/2016

I would highly recommend Red Oak Transportation for any and all of your shuttle needs. We used Red Oak to transport guests between our wedding venue and the hotel. They were incredibly professional, organized, and responsive to all correspondence. They promptly answered any and all questions I had before the wedding and made sure that everything ran smoothly the day of. I would absolutely use Red Oak again for any events in the future.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Caridad · Married on 09/02/2016

Steve at Red Oak was an absolute pleasure to work with. We used Red Oak for shuttle service for our groomsmen and for our hotel guests. They were recommended to us by our hotel and honestly it was the best decision we ever made using them. Steve was so easy to work with, the vehicles were kept in AMAZING shape and the driver was professional and nice. The shuttle showed up on time for all pick-ups and drop offs. We definitely recommend using them for any occasion you need!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Erin · Married on 08/27/2016

Great shuttle service. We worked with Red Oak Transportation for our wedding, shuttling guests between two hotels and our wedding venue. They were great to work with - scheduling was easy, they were on time, and all of our guests had an easy time finding them to get to where they needed to be. They were also very affordable - a great option for wedding transportation!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

Red Oak served our needs and then some. From the luxurious And spacious buses to the professional driver, we were beyond pleased with their services they provided for our wedding. They were extremely timely and accommodating. We will use Red Oak for all of our transportation needs for the future!

Donna · Married on 08/06/2016

The driver was very professional and so kind. Everyone enjoyed the wedding so much more knowing that they did not have to drive anywhere. HIGHLY recommend Red Oak for all your transportation needs. XOX

Alyssa · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I worked with Red Oak Transportation for our wedding in May 2016 and we would highly recommend them for all of your wedding transportation. It was a pleasure working with Ed and we cannot thank him and his team enough for providing seamless transportation throughout our wedding weekend. Red Oak Transportation was highly recommended to us by the Hilton Westchester, the hotel where our guests stayed during the wedding weekend. A friend of a friend had also used them for their wedding and was very happy. Ed was extremely organized and detail-oriented throughout the planning process. He ensured that we had all of the appropriate vehicles needed to transport our guests to and from our rehearsal dinner and wedding and worked with us to plan out the appropriate pick-up schedules. We also coordinated with Red Oak Transportation to secure transportation for our bridal part on the day of the event. Red Oak Transportation was very flexible when we needed to make some slight changes to the transportation schedule and vehicle size prior to the wedding weekend. Prior to the event, Red Oak Transportation provided us with the contact details for our drivers and ensured everything was organized. The transportation ran extremely smoothly for all events. The drivers were very friendly and professional. Given that we had so many out of town guests coming to our wedding, transportation was very important to us. It was a big relief that Red Oak Transportation was able to handle everything so seamlessly. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/22/2016