Red Mountain Ranch Country Club Reviews

Red Mountain Ranch Country Club 6
Red Mountain Ranch Country Club 7

Acelia Kim · Married on 03/07/2019

Amazing and Stress Free!

Lorie Davis did a wonderful job with my wedding! She is the coordinator and is so sweet and really caters to your needs. The day of the wedding she made sure I was stress free and kept checking to make sure everything was flawless. I highly recommend Red Mountain Ranch Country Club. The view is breathtaking, food is delicious and price is awesome.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Red Mountain Ranch Country Club 12
    Red Mountain Ranch Country Club 13
    Red Mountain Ranch Country Club 14

Red Mountain Ranch Country Club's reply:

Thank you Acelia, it was a pleasure to have you and James for a couple. You make such a great couple. I wish you all the best in your future together.

Lorie

Carol · Married on 02/17/2018

It was everything I had hoped for and then some! Absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Red Mountain Ranch Country Club 21
    Red Mountain Ranch Country Club 22
    Red Mountain Ranch Country Club 23

Bridget · Married on 02/04/2018

I absolutely loved the whole process. The whole team made our day so special. Our photos came out beautiful. Greg did an amazing job with everything. I would recommend him to everyone. Very fun photographer to work with. All our vendors were amazing. Greg and Lori made our day feel so special. As well as the DJ.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Brittney · Married on 04/08/2017

When we called to meet on short notice, Lori was excited to meet with us. From the first moment of talking with her, she was the BEST! She asked specific questions and tailored the venue to our budget, our vision and best of all showed real appreciation for our wants. She has been the best in keeping me grounded and making sure even the smallest details are thought about, addressed and we get what we want. My wedding is April 8th but no matter what questions I have she is always willing to take time to talk with me, make the adjustments and help me ensure that everything is on schedule. I highly recommend this venue and specifically Lori for your wedding.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Ron · Married on 11/05/2016

Great place for your wedding. Service and treatment was A+!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Misty · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely loved working with Lorie. She went out of her way to make our day special and perfect! The food was great, decorations perfect and they were so helpful. I would highly recommend them. You get such an amazing wedding and experience at an affordable rate!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Alicia · Married on 05/14/2016

I absolutely love Lorie at the Red Mountain Ranch Country Club. They were able to take care of everything the day of the wedding and all I had to do was show up. I could not have asked for a better Venue. My wedding turned out beautifully. Lorie worked with the budget I had. The food was so good. Lorie was very attentive. I received so many compliments about everything. Choosing them to have our wedding and reception was the best wedding decision I made!

Alicia & Sean

Sent on 06/04/2016

sheri · Married on 10/10/2015

The staff at red mountain was very accommodating to any request I asked for. Wedding coordinator work to get all my requested items the room is designed to seat 150 max but would not recommend more than 125 for comfort.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jacque · Married on 07/29/2015

The venue was beautiful, the food was generous and excellent, the service was perfect.

Lorie Toms was the perfect event planner, she was gracious and excellent to work with, she was very professional and didn't miss a beat. She was very comforting in my nervousness and I would highly recommend her to everyone who's planning a wedding! I can't stop with out saying how great she worked with the staff, Mark made everything come together as well.
    We are very pleased with all the services offered, Lorie provided a perfect contact for all our additions needs, Photographer and Officiant, and catering.

We would highly recommend Red Mountain Ranch Country Club and all they have to offer.

Sincerely,
    Jacque and Bud

Sent on 07/31/2015

Alyssa · Married on 06/21/2014

This venue was absolutely beautiful, very flexible and made it how I wanted it pricing was very fair I was very happy with the turn out of my event!

Sent on 06/26/2014

sarah · Married on 03/30/2014

Sarah Guzzo is the BEST! Not only was she there for us before the big day, helping answer questions or setting up our table for a sneak peak, but she was also there the day of our wedding, helpful, encouraging and supportive as ever! Red Mountain Ranch Country Club made our wedding stress-free and absolutely perfect! We were on a budget and Sarah really worked with us to achieve our fairytale wedding. The food was fantastic, the reception hall was beautiful, and our ceremony on the 18th fairway was a dream come true! Look no further! We're glad we didn't!

Sent on 05/05/2014

RMRCC was the perfect place for our wedding to take place. Sara was an awesome coordinator and was very attentive to what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, she was always available and ready to meet any need I had. I experienced no problems at all. The chef cooked amazing food. The views were beautiful. Honestly, I do not think they could have done a better job. Everything was perfect. Plus, it was extremely affordable in comparison with other venues, especially for the spring time. I definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Alysha · Married on 02/07/2014

Red Mountain Ranch was amazing, we had our choice of a beautiful sunset wedding which gave us breath taking pictures that have left everyone speechless. The venue was very nicely set up and Sara the coordinator couldn't have done a better job, she is not only super sweet but she took all the stress off and made my day stress free and perfect! The entire wait staff was pleasant and our food was amazing. I couldn't have asked them to do anything differently. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful both the cermony and reception were and how nice and helpful Sara was. I would recommend Red Mountain Ranch to anyone, the sunset is amazing!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Lindsey · Married on 01/25/2014

Red Mountain Ranch provided my groom and I with a stress-free lead up to our wedding. Sara Guzzo was professional and accommodating in every way possible. Her staff was equally as wonderful to work with. The tasting day was pleasant, the rehearsal was great, and they went way out of their way to ensure everything was in place and ready-to-go on our wedding day. The chef and service were outstanding. I still have wedding guests talking about how great the food was. The pictures turned out amazing, right at sunset. I highly recommend this venue for a bride and groom looking for the perfect wedding.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

Thanks to Sara and red mountain ranch we had the wedding of our dreams for an extremely reasonable price! She was a pleasure to work with and literally bent over backwards to make our day beyond amazing! Of note, she even changed an event scheduled in our ceremony room to a different room so we could have FULL access the day before to set up and for rehearsal ! We would HIGHLY recommend the red mountain ranch country club for your special day! An amazing value to say the least!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Sara Guzzo! All you need. She is an events coordinator and amazing.
    Great Prices, great food, awesome staff and service.
    I was able to spend well under my budget and she is willing to work within a budget.
    A+++++

Sent on 06/12/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 12/15/2012

The staff and the service was outstanding! The reception went so smoothly - we didn't have to worry about a thing. We did the bridal buffet with chicken marsala and beef medalions and everything was cooked perfectly. Sara and her staff were very accomodating and easy to work with.

The venue had an amazing view of the golf course and there was plenty of room for dancing and mingling. Also, the fact that the food and bar service were separate from the dining room allowed for comfortable seating. Great dance floor!

Sent on 01/05/2013

We would like to thank Red Mountain Ranch for hosting our beautiful wedding.

Sara and Marian were a pleasure to work with. They were always quick to respond (excellent communications) and were extremely accommodating.

For the ceremony, we choose the 18th hole and were exceptionally pleased with our decision. It is gorgeous with the natural scenery and is beautiful for pictures. The courtyard made for an excellent place for guests to mingle before the ceremony and a place for us to great our guests after the ceremony.
    Our only problem was that our limo (big hummer limo) was too big to get out of the parking lot, so a little piece of advice would be to have a smaller limo or have them come in a different way (perhaps back up towards the entrance).

For the reception, we had the premium open bar and a buffet style dinner. We had three choices for entrees, in which everyone especially loved the chicken marsala. As well, everyone enjoyed the risotto as a side, so we would highly recommend both of these. As well, both our appetizers during the cocktail hour and the 11pm snack we provided were delicious and thoroughly enjoyed. -- Some previous reviews did not like the food -- please note that they have a new chef that did a beyond exceptional job and the presentation was beautiful too.

Almost every guest flew in from all over North America for our wedding, and each of them had a fantastic time at our wedding. That made us feel amazing because we wanted our guests to feel special too since everyone came such a long way. But, most importantly, we had an exquisite time. My, the bride, fairy tale came true. The venue is a western style, but I turned it into a princess venue. Everyone at RMRCC assisted with my magical wedding and the great staff there truly made the wedding planning that much easier and enjoyable.

Thank you Red Mountain! We will remember our day forever!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Red Mountain Ranch Country Club was a great venue to have a wedding. We had our ceremony in their courtyard area which was perfect because you still get the beautiful scenery with the mountains and golf course but it is enclosed so that you won't be hit by any golf balls!! The staff was very helpful throughout the entire planning process and made everything very easy. They were very attentive during the reception and anything we needed they were right there to help. The entire night was amazing and everyone complimented how beautiful the location was.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Roxanne · Married on 10/11/2012

The staff at Red Mountain Ranch were wonderful! They were very flexible and helpful with our wedding plans and ideas. Sara and Maryann made sure the day went as planned and offered helpful suggestions when it came to planning the menu selections. As the "high maintenance" Mother of the Bride I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding or other planned event. Other services we used were:
    HAIR & MAKEUP: Cosmos Salon & Day Spa - Wonderful People, opened up early for our wedding party. Being from out of state, they did a fantastic job on everyone.
    CAKE: Pieces of Cake Desserts - Beautiful Cake, tasted great.
    DJ: MT Sounds - For a small daytime wedding Matt did a great job with our music selections and coordinating the timing. The online music selections and wedding guide made it very easy to plan.
    OFFICIENT: Amy Miller - Very nice lady, easy to work with. She has great samples of wedding vows.
    PHOTOGRAPHER: Memories by Marsha - A terrific photographer! She truly does some amazing work and is great to work with.
    EVENT DECORATOR - Butterfly Events LLC - Did a very nice job decotating the tables and centerpieces. The only complaint was she was very difficult to get a hold of and we played phone tag way too much.
    FLOWERS - Daly Flower Affair - Sorry to say this was the most disappointing part of the wedding. The flowers would have been beautiful if they were FRESH! They were brown on the ends and wilted. I pointed this out to her the night before and she said they peel of those so the new ones look good underneath the next day. I think she forgot to do that. I was actually embarrassed to wear my corsage and in some of the photos it is visibly noticable. However, she decorated the arch very nicely with flowers and organza and had arranged flower petals in a heart shape in front of the arch.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Angela · Married on 07/07/2012

RMRCC provided a beautiful wedding for us that we'll remember forever! Sara and her staff were so helpful and assisted with every detail, making it very seamless for us to move the wedding up by 8 months! We couldn't have done it without Sara. Thank you so much to RMRCC... gorgeous site and easy to stay on a tight budget with it as well!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Erin · Married on 03/17/2012

Red Mountain Ranch was absolutely wonderful. Sarah did an amazing job making sure everything was just the way I wanted. It was very affordable and very beautiful. I highly recommend it to anyone! :)

Sent on 03/19/2012

Amber · Married on 02/18/2012

Red Mountain Ranch was a beautiful site for my wedding! My guests loved the view of the mountains and golf course. The staff was very helpful and took really good care of us. I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Miranda · Married on 11/11/2011

Everyone that I came in contact with at Red Mountain Ranch Country Club was extremely professional and supportive of our wedding day. I didn't have one issue! They were all amazing and I am truly happy with their services. They made our wedding day everything it could be:)

Sent on 12/16/2011