Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

23 Reviews for Red Lips Makeup Artistry

Tattoo Coverage (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
23 Red Lips Makeup Artistry Reviews

Osleivy and her assistant were a dream to work with! Osleivy the owner is extremely professional and an amazing artist. She was courteous, timely and flexible. Together with her assistant she worked on myself, my mom, my mother in law, my flower girl, my maid of honor and my two bridesmaids. Each and everyone of us loved our hair and makeup, everything turned out perfect. In addition to flawless and timely execution, Red Lips Makeup Artistry worked extremely well with my photographer & videographer. All in all, we had an amazing experience and I 100% recommend her and her team for all professional Hair and Makeup needs! Osleivy is a gem.

Profile Picture Nathalie, 2/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved the look the girls gave me! Natural and sexy, almost didn’t recognize myself! They were also super fast!

Photos
Profile Picture Sofia, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Osleivy and her makeup artist were great! They did a really good job! We were a party of 4 and we didn’t really know what we wanted and they really knew what would look nice in each of us! We were so impressed with the final result! At the end my aunt was so amazed by the work that she decided to get her hair and make up done too and they took their time to do on hers as well. I highly recommend Osleivy and her team, and they also have a reasonable price!

Profile Picture Viviane, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a wedding makeup and hair style for a bride, 2 bridesmaids and my mom, and it was one of the best experience in my life ! So funny, so professional, so waaah !!

Photo for Red Lips Makeup Artistry Review - My mom and me, ready for the wedding
Profile Picture Alizee , 2/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Osleivy and her team were absolutely amazing! We looked absolutely flawless for my wedding! This was my second time using her make up and hair services. Simply perfect!

Profile Picture Liza, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

My experience with Osleivy from Red Lips Makeup Artistry was so pleasant and comfortable. She is so professional and marvelous at what she does. She made me look radiant for the wedding I attended; I was so pleased, I then hired her for my niece's prom and then her graduation and once again her work was flawless. I highly recommend this company as their work speak volumes. I can't wait for my next appointment!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Osleivy is awesome. She is very professional and friendly. I really loved her job. My makeup and hair was stunning. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Chaveli, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Osleivy & her Red Lips Makeup Artistry Glam Squad are my go to for hair & makeup needs.

I discovered Osleivy while searching for a makeup artist for my Wedding.

She exceeded my expectations & consistently delivered professional "WOW" results for my Big Day & also for concerts & my Engagement Session.

She not only made me feel & look like a Goddess on my most special Day, but her Rockstar Team catered to my Bridal party & made them feel extra special. Without hesitation, I will continue to use Osleivy. If you want to look your best & feel sexy & confident this is the Team to go to. ?? ?? ??

Thank you does not even come close to the gratitude I have for their incredible work.

Profile Picture Carmen, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the first time I've ever had my makeup done professionally and now I'm hooked! Wish I can do this every day. So happy with the results. Definetly recommend!!

Profile Picture Xuliana, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I literally had a melt down and they redid my entire hairstyle!!! So supportive and amazing! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! My hair, my makeup, couldn’t have asked for a better group! Love ya!

Profile Picture Janelle, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Thank you Thank You Thank you for making me look gorgeous once again. Hands down the only one I will trust moving forward with my hair and makeup needs. You pay for what you get. And I definitely got the glam experience I desired.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/11/17, 1 Review

omments:
Having an early wedding didn't stop Osleivy and her crew. They showed up ready to make it happen. We finished with plenty of time and best of all looked flawless! Thank you for everything

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Osleivy went above and beyond to make sure my daughter got the look she wanted for her Quince pics. The makeup and hair were flawless and would highly recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Janet, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Osleivy is such a pleasure to work with. She is patient and does a beautiful job. She did my hair/makeup, my mom's, my mother in law and 5 of my bridesmaids as well. She was efficient with time and got us all prepped in time. Love her work! I was extremely happy with the way I and everyone looked. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Osleivy did my makeup and hair, as well as my mothers makeup and hair...We were extremely happy with the way we looked. She made us feel flawless and fabulous! She has magic hands! Osleivy has a true talent and eye for makeup and hair. I had an early wedding and she made it to my hotel on time and finished ahead of schedule! I also had my reception on a cruise that same day and my makeup lasted all day long. All my girl friends were asking who did my makeup and hair...they loved it! I highly recommend Oslveivy for your wedding day and for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thanks so much for all your great and beautiful service.

Profile Picture Claudia, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank goodness I found Osleivy for my wedding. She did makeup for me (the Bride) and the entire court. She listened to my requests I wanted different looks and Osleivy was able to execute and give each of us exactly what we wanted. She is a true professional. My makeup did not move the entire night. I only reapplied my lip color once in 10 hours and everything else literally did not budge. My guests were commenting at the after party that I looked exactly the same as when I walked down the aisle. Ozzy is such a phenomenal person with great energy to have in the room while you are getting ready. She is super fun and positive and makes everyone feel special and beautiful. She is very communicative and responsive and was really helpful in my search to find the perfect hair and makeup look – lots of emails and suggestions. I would jump at the chance to book her for ANY wedding or special event! Thank you, OSLEIVY you truly are amazing at what you do.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Osleivy was the most professional, upbeat, amazing makeup artist ever. She kept me calm the whole way, talking and laughing with me. My bridesmaids, mom and mother in law loved her! If I have any other event that I need makeup done, I won't hesitate to call her again! The flat out best!

Profile Picture Adlih, 3/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you want to feel pampered relax and beautiful for the day of your wedding Redlips should be your makeup artist, her profecionalism and good humor made me feel at ease once she was done with my brides maid she send everyone out so she focused just on me and I could relax while she was making me expectacular my makeup lasted until next day Book her you will not recret she is the BEST in Miami no daught about it
Thank you Osy I look forward to continue to work with you :o)

Profile Picture Yaneli, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great job in my wedding makeup can't wait to use her again for my preggo piks love you ozzy????????

Profile Picture Dolly, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would'nt trade my makeup artist for the world. She is amazing, precise,patient, reliable and her makeup comes out flawless. Hands down, will use her for all future events and will recommend her without a doubt.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

More than awesome, price was good she is super professional with everything would recommend her with ne eyes closed

Profile Picture Ailyn, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Got makeup & hair done for my bridesmaids & myself on my wedding day.
I extremely loved it and got many compliments.

Profile Picture fanny, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews