Red Letter Event Planning Reviews

Red Letter Event Planning 2
Red Letter Event Planning 3
Red Letter Event Planning 4
Red Letter Event Planning 5

We knew that having a day-of wedding coordinator was a MUST for us - and Robyn and Jessica from Red Letter were exactly who we were looking for. I chose to plan all aspects of our wedding -- from the center pieces to the weekend schedule. That being said, we wanted our guests to enjoy our wedding, not feel obligated to help reset the room for our reception or run our errands.

I met with Robyn 3-months before the wedding and instantly felt comfortable with her. She listened, took notes and fully understood how I (we) envisioned our wedding going. Because we live in Seattle and were getting married at Schweitzer Mountain (in North Idaho), we were limited to the number of visits we could make to our venue, even though we had been there several times. Robyn went ABOVE AND BEYOND for us. Visiting the venue with us for a walk through, then her own visit a week before our wedding to make sure things were coming together. She kept tabs on our vendors. She played the bad guy if someone wasn't doing what they needed to be doing. And she did it with such professionalism - honestly I wish I could have paid her in single dollar bills and with each one included a reason both her and Jessica are amazing.

I'm not even to day of wedding execution! Have you ever been to a wedding where the bride and her bridesmaids are frantically trying to set tables or troubleshoot last minute issues? I woke up on the day of my wedding, cried happy tears and spent the morning giggling and drinking champagne with my favorite people. Jessica picked up some decor from our room and checked on me. Robyn stopped by to tell me everything was going as planned. There was not one moment that I doubted them. Our wedding went off without a hitch - or if there was one, I certainly wasn't aware of it. They set our reception room so beautifully, it was as if I did it myself. For someone as detail-oriented as myself, I never though I would relinquish control, and yet Team Red Letter put me at ease.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Nancy · Married on 08/09/2014

Our wedding could not have been more perfect. Our wedding planner, Robyn Bruns, is 100% responsible for the event's success. Her friendly and helpful disposition made working with her easy and fun. But she also commands so much experience that there were no details left to chance. She was so extremely competent and invested in the success of our event that we simply could not have asked for more. We have let Robyn know that we would love to be a referral for anyone considering using Red Letter Event Planning, so please don't hesitate to ask for our contact information. Our rating is A++.
    -- Nancy & Jordan

Sent on 08/14/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/03/2014

Robyn was amazing. She helped me figure out what type of wedding really fit me. She let my style guide her in suggesting colors and decorations. She was fun to work with and very professional. She planned everything down to the last detail, and made sure the day of the wedding ran smoothly. I had a lot going on in my life leading up to my wedding, and I could have never pulled it off without Red Letter Events help. Robyn was even up for helping plan a ceremony in the middle of the lake! I had the wedding of my dreams! The best part of all was how reasonably priced their packages are. THANKS ROBYN!!!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Anna · Married on 06/21/2014

There is absolutely no way we could have pulled off such a perfect beautiful wedding without Robyn and her team. Planning a wedding long-distance is a definite challenge, but Robyn did not hesitate once. She worked with us over phone, email, and a full schedule of in-person meetings when we were in town. Her experience, knowledge, and professionalism meant that we trusted her even more than we trusted ourselves! From the very first phone call, Robyn was practical and brimming with expertise to make the wedding we wanted happen on our budget and timeline. Robyn is more than just a party decorator, she has the skills to manage the complex logistics of an event like a wedding. More than anything, hiring Robyn and ared Letter Event Planning meant that my mother could just enjoy the fun parts of her daughter getting married and not have to carry the burden of planning.

We can never thank Robyn enough for what she did for us, but we hope our heartfelt recommendation is a small token of our appreciation.

Sent on 06/26/2014

christopher · Married on 03/09/2014

High end service with personal detail. Robyn went above and beyond the services she offers and went out of her way to make the experience the most special night of our lives.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Kjerstin · Married on 03/09/2014

Robyn sets the standard in professionalism. She surpassed all my expectations!! Unbelievable job taking impossible weather and logistics and pulling off a magical event!! Grandma rode a snowmobile for goodness sakes!!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Richelle · Married on 09/06/2013

We could not have been happier with our choice of wedding planner! Robyn was efficient, knowledgable, organized and SO Kind!! She went above and beyond for us and worked so hard to make everything perfect! We had a few unexpected glitches due to weather and timing of so things, , but Robyn took away all of our worries and made sure that everything ran smoothly. We had an amazing, stress free day and that was in large part due to Robyn!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

Robyn was fantastic, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. We still don't know how we would have had such a flawless wedding without her. I highly recommend Red Letter Event Planning.

Sent on 11/01/2012

I absolutely could not have planned my daughter’s wedding without Red Letter Event Planning and Robyn Brun. We had a unique situation as my daughter was living out of the country for a year before the wedding. My daughter and I booked the place, caterer, photographer and florist before she left the country, but as the wedding date grew near, we felt we needed a day of coordinator. Robyn Skyped with my daughter since she was unavailable to meet face to face. That was just one example of how accommodating Robyn was to work with. Robyn started 3 months before the wedding and coordinated all of the vendors and worked with the rental company to insure a smooth day. We had a tented reception and believe me, tents are not easy to coordinate. Robyn took the lead and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. I would highly recommend Red Letter Event Planning and Robyn for any event.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Eileen · Married on 07/21/2012

We worked with Robyn as our day-of wedding coordinator, and it was one of the best decisions we made. She was so on top of things. Leading up to the wedding, I was living out of the country and she was key to getting all the vendors on the same page for what they were doing and when. On the day of she really made everything go smoothly, and I didn't have to worry about a thing- just show up!

Sent on 09/11/2012
  • F

Shelley · Married on 05/19/2012

Robyn is responsive and so great to have on your side. Every single detail was taken care of the day/evening of the wedding. As a day of planner, she provided so much more as she began her work weeks earlier. Both she and her assistant were just so helpful, supportive and overall fantastic! I highly recommend Red Letter Event Planning!

Sent on 05/21/2012
  • O

Kristin · Married on 10/15/2011

Robyn provided such great service in planning and facilitating our at- home wedding ceremony. In fact, we had only really needed her service for the ceremony portion of our entire event, and she created a personalized contract/plan to suite our needs. Robyn is very pleasant to work with. Her organization and tact is supurb. She provided suggestions and feedback that we would never have thought of. It was such a comfort to have her behind the scenes and ensuring everything was under control. No detail went unnoticed. I am so grateful to have had her expertise on such an important day in our lives.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Fanetta · Married on 07/31/2011

I wanted to throw my sister a Bridal Shower so when I searched for an event planner, I didn't really know where to turn. After viewing a few intro videos I chose Robyn @ RED LETTER EVENT PLANNING. I couldn't have been more pleased. Robyn offered suggestions and gave advice to make my vision come to fruition. I never felt like she wasn't continually planning, which helped me feel relaxed and calm. As my event date approached, I grew a bit anxious of the unexpected, but the end result was AWESOME! All of the vendors she recommended were reliable and delivered exactly what I wanted. Most of all, my sister was overwhelmed with happiness! The astonishment extended to family & friends who attended. Weeks later, they are still talking about how nice it was.

Sent on 08/18/2011

dian · Married on 06/19/2010

Red Letter Event Planning was amazing. They kept our wedding on track throughout the entire year of planning. The weekend of the wedding there weren't any problems for the wedding party, anything that cropped up was solved instantly by Robyn.
    Their organizational skills and efficiency of planning made our event effortless.

Sent on 06/25/2010

Sara · Married on 09/19/2009

Robyn and Leigh were amazing. The day of my wedding was flawless and I felt no pressure, no stress and no concern at all. Robyn had only my best interests in mind and did an amazing job keeping everything on track. She is a total pro who did not show strain or stress at any moment during the day while she remained very focused on ensuring everything was perfect. She dealt with needs calmly and swiftly and at all times made me feel carefree and happy. She truly was amazing and I am so thankful I had her to ensure our day went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend Robyn and her team.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Sara · Married on 09/20/2008

Our wedding was perfect because of Red Letter Event Planning. Robyn made everything come together and allowed me to enjoy my day.

Sent on 10/04/2008

Chrissy · Married on 07/26/2008

Red Letter Event Planning was great, they helped us create the wedding we wanted. We truly loved our wedding!

The hard work they put in allowed us to not have to think about anything the whole day. We still look at our wedding pictures and get excited.

Sent on 02/26/2009

Milady · Married on 08/11/2007

Robyn is very professional and pleasant to work with. She went over and beyond our expectations. She made sure that my wedding was exactly what I dream it to be. She provided very good references for my wedding. The best part of her service was that the day of the wedding she took care of all responsibilities, all to the smallest detail were my mother and I did not had to worry about anything. Her performance was excellent. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2007

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2007

I really cannot say enough about Robyn with Red Letter Event Planning. She did everything she said she would do and probably more. We hired her for a day-of consultant and organizer, but she really helped me confirm my choices and think of some things I hadn't thought of already. Not to mention, she also calmed my nerves on more than one occassion.

By the day my guests began arriving in town, I was calm and ready to hostess a wonderful weekend with family and friends. I didn't worry about a thing with Robyn there.

Sent on 07/16/2007

Shelly · Married on 04/28/2007

Robyn is a class act. Her exceptional professionalism and responsiveness was so appreciated and her final touches made our wedding day perfect! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/26/2007

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Robyn and her team were awesome! Seriously, the best decision I made during our wedding planning process was hiring Robyn! She definitely understood what we wanted for our wedding and took charge when I just didn't have the time to even think about our wedding. Robyn is all about what YOU want and if there's something that isn't what you were expecting she is all over changing or adding to make your vision come to life! Thank you for everything, Robyn! I so appreciate everything you did for Brandon and I!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Haeven · Married on 01/02/2016

I had Red Letter Event coordinate my wedding day, and Robyn and Jessica were amazing! I couldn't have had such an amazing day without them. Robyn kept in contact with me after our very first meeting 6 months before the wedding. Since I only wanted coordination services (not full-blown wedding planning) her duties began 3 months before the actual date. (Most coordination services I looked into only provided help starting about a month before.) Also included in the package were 2 hours of planning services that I could use whenever I needed, whether having her attend a catering meeting with me, helping me plan my invitations or just picking her brain about something. She was very responsive to my emails, and a good resource of information. I wouldn't have known how to fill out my marriage license without her! (I think there was one time when she didn't respond as quickly, and I believe she was out of town) Jessica (her assistant) came to our final meeting, and her professional, calm demeanor really amazed me. Both these ladies made my day magical. Thank you, Red Letter!

Sent on 01/30/2016

S · Married on 12/31/2007

It's best to hear from the guests...here's what one said:
    "Both Dan and I want to tell you how beautiful your wedding was....There will never be one again that can compare to yours! It was elegant and spectacular....right out of a movie! I hope all your dreams come true....you both looked so happy!"

Sent on 05/26/2008

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2007

Red Letter Event Planning was wonderful! Robyn B. was an angel, and took a lot off my mind. She really made everything unfold smoothly.

Sent on 08/02/2007

Rhonda · Married on 04/28/2007

Red Letter Event Planning was the best decision we made for our wedding planning. They are professional, responsive, and very affordable. We had a morning wedding and had most of the major decisions already made, but found that we were in need of day-of wedding coordination services for our reception.

We had Red Letter Event coordinate with the restaurant owners and vendors to ensure that seating, decorations, and timing of the reception activities were well-planned. Once we hired Red Letter to coordinate the reception, there was not a thing that we worried about any longer! Everything was well-prepared, beautifully arranged, and well-managed. Our coordinator, Laura Kubin, went above and beyond to make sure everything went according to schedule. We received outstanding, personalized service from this team of planning professionals and would not hesitate to refer others to this company for wedding services.

Sent on 06/07/2007