Red Letter Event Planning Reviews

Red Letter Event Planning 5
Red Letter Event Planning 6
Red Letter Event Planning 7

Ryley Sullivan · Married on 07/27/2019

The Perfect Wedding Planner!

Robyn and her team truly made our day a dream! She was accommodating and easy to work with leading up to our wedding and her expertise brought our vision to fruition. Robyn's work on the wedding day made everything run smoothly and my wife and I were able to relax and enjoy the day. We can't recommend her enough, thanks so much Robyn!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Ali

Ali Dang · Married on 07/21/2019

Brilliant wedding planner in CDA area - thank you Robyn!

Robyn was extremely helpful with everything from beginning to end. We live multiple time zones away from our wedding venue, and wouldn't have been able to plan our wedding without her help. She suggested great vendors, planned meetings on our behalf, checked in with us on a regular basis, and put together a timeline for the evening for our wedding. Day-of coordination was great and thanks to her we were able to fully have fun on our wedding day! Thank you Robyn for making our wedding a memorable experience!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Red Letter Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Ali and Tyler for the kind words. It was a joy planning your CdA wedding and I am so happy you were able to enjoy the beautiful day!
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible day and not one worry!

Through out our whole wedding planning process everyone kept asking us how stressful it was, we never stressed once because of her. Even the day of we didn’t have anything go wrong and we weren’t even local. We did all of this from Arizona and all credit is due to Robyn. We would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Red Letter Event Planning 13
  • Bailey

Bailey Miller · Married on 06/23/2019

A Great Choice

Robyn was our wedding planner and she was such a huge help. She took care of scheduling and many other elements that made the whole process much easier. If we had to do this all over again, I would definitely be giving Robyn a call! Thanks Robyn :)

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Red Letter Event Planning 14
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing service!

We made the decision to hire Red Letter just a few months before our wedding for our day of coordination as we were feeling super overwhelmed by all the small details needing to be handled! From the moment we first got in touch with Robyn she made us feel so at ease and very reassured that she would help everything go smoothly. She made timelines for all the vendors so everyone would be on the same schedule and on time. She came with us to our final planning meeting at the venue and helped us decide on last minute details and solved logistical problems we didn't even realize we had!! She and her assistants helped with placing decor such as flowers, candles, guest book, card box etc. and everything was done PERFECTLY, just how we had envisioned it. Every detail was perfect, they even helped my family surprise us with rose petals and champagne in our hotel room in addition to making sure gifts and cards got brought up! All in all, she made our wedding day blissful and stress free; everything ran smoothly and on schedule thanks to her and I could not recommend Red Letter Events more! Worth every cent and more :)

Sent on 09/02/2019

Red Letter Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Lauren for your kind words, I loved working with you and Devon on your destination wedding (well destination for you) to Spokane!
  • Eddie

Eddie Bossert · Married on 12/14/2018

Stress Free!

Robyn and everyone from Red Letter Event Planning really did go above and beyond all expectations. From the very first time we spoke to Robyn, 99% of all our stress was lifted from the wedding. Anything and everything we had concerns about the wedding Robyn was able to handle almost immediately. I would definitely recommend and encourage everyone to use Red Letter Event Planning for any event, especially weddings.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/07/2018

Jessica at Red Letter Events was absolutely AMAZING! From our very first interaction with Jessica, we felt at ease and supported in our wedding planning process. We were planning our Coeur d' Alene, ID wedding from Northern California which for many might be a bit stressful, but she truly made this process as easy as wedding planning can possibly be. Jessica was incredibly responsive, professional, thorough and helpful from day one. She suggested and followed up with vendors, made impactful suggestions based on her knowledge of the venue, understood our vision and what was important to us, organized the perfect timeline to be sure we hit everything, and truly made us feel like we were guests at our own wedding. The day of the wedding the family joke is that she had 8 arms because she did EVERYTHING. From coordinating all vendors before and during the wedding, to holding our niece so she wouldn't cry during the ceremony, to walking our dog, to arranging our beautiful centerpieces and perfectly placing our décor, to helping me bustle my confusing dress, all while sticking to our timeline perfectly. Jessica's calm and professional demeanor made us all happy and at ease during our most special day.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Red Letter Event Planning 15

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

Where do I even begin... Robyn and her team at Red Letter Event Planning are incredible. From the first time I spoke with Robyn about my wedding vision, to the execution on my wedding day, everything ran so smoothly. Robyn was always available to chat and help me in the times of need, aka. talk me off the ledge! She took my vision and provided options for vendors that would be able to deliver. My wants and needs were always at the forefront and our wedding day was absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Red Letter Event Planning to anyone!
    Thank you Robyn and Jessica for being a part of our story :)
    Caitlin

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/14/2018

Wow! Working with Robyn from Red Letter Events was seriously the best decision we ever made! Planning your wedding from out of state is no joke, and Robyn made it seamless and fun. We got married at a family lake house and originally I was totally overwhelmed by how to transform a house into a wedding venue. She listened to all of my thoughts and ideas and really helped us focus on what was important to us and not what pinterest tells you is important. During the planning process she was extremely flexible with our schedule and I left every phone call feeling at ease and excited for our wedding.

During setup , Robyn and her team were incredibly organized and friendly. Every member of my family (and it's a big family) approached me and asked where I found Robyn and complimented on how amazing her and her team are. She truly transformed a family lake house into the most perfect wedding venue that suited everyone's needs. She made sure that everyone was comfortable, that I had a glass of wine in my hand, and would even check on our dog during the reception to make sure that he was happy and comfortable. :)

Robyn and her team allowed my husband and I to soak in and enjoy our wedding day and THAT is worth every penny!
    Thank you Robyn!!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Red Letter Event Planning 16
    Red Letter Event Planning 17
    Red Letter Event Planning 18

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Robyn and her team are so amazing. She was great with communication and always made me feel confident in her skills. Being a very type A person, i was worried i wouldn't be able to find a wedding coordinator that could perform up to my expectations. Fortunately i found Robyn. She went above and beyond to ensure my now husband and I could enjoy our day. Although I did most of the planning, I knew a wedding coordinator was needed for the day of. Robyn made our wedding day so stress free and enjoyable. We never had to worry about what was happening next. She consistently came up to us to make sure things were going well and she worked so flawlessly with our other vendors including the venue, DJ, photographer, videographer, and bartender to name a few. She even worked with our friend who was our officiant (it was his first time) to make sure he was comfortable and prepared. Robyn and her team even got us the cutest wedding gift. They really know what they are doing and they are the best of the best. Stop your search and contact red letter asap. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2018

Having someone like Jessica around on your wedding day is an ABSOLUTE ESSENTIAL. I don't know how a wedding can even happen without a team like hers. There were only two things that I notice that went wrong that I wish I would have know about! I wore my veil the wrong way when I was in the ceremony which was awful because it really ruins the pics :( I also cut the cake wrong which was not as big of a deal. I wish I would have asked about these things but I didn't think about it! These are small issues in the grand scheme of things. There are a million other little things that went absolutely perfectly and it wouldn't have worked that way without Jess. She was phenomenal.

My recommendation for hiring Red Letter for the full planning package like I did is more dependent on your budget. I live in Las Vegas and could not have planned on my own so it was essential for me and was the biggest help in finding vendors. Planning a wedding is stressful. Even with Jessica's help the whole way I just felt this sense of dread constantly that everything that could go wrong would! I can't imagine how bad it would have felt to have to do on my own. There were some points where I didn't feel like she was "getting me" and looking back my advice to anyone would be BE BLUNT! Tell her what you want! She is very talented at what she does and wants you to have the best wedding possible. I could have saved myself a lot of stress if I had just trusted her and been more open myself!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Red Letter Event Planning 19
    Red Letter Event Planning 20
    Red Letter Event Planning 21

Danika · Married on 09/23/2017

The thing about Robyn is she doesn't listen to what you say, she listens to what you mean. She will interpret the mumbo jumbo thoughts coming out of your head and make sense of it, without causing you any stress in the process. As someone who did not want too much wedding and just enough dinner party, she magically hit the mark even though I was poor at articulating my desires. She looked past that and got to the heart of what I wanted. Very thankful for her vision, experience and sensibility. On the day of I only focused on getting married while she and her team took care of the rest. Truly worth every penny. Thanks Robyn!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Red Letter Event Planning 22

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

I can not explain how amazing Jessica with Red Letter is. She helped me so much up to the wedding, making sure I had everything picked out and that I was on track with everything. She always helped me feel like I was organized and never overwhelmed with the process. The week before the wedding she made sure ALL the vendors knew when to arrive and that everything was planned in fine detail. On the rehearsal day she made sure all of the wedding party knew their places and the flow of the ceremony which really helped since Bryce and I had no idea what we were doing. The day of she was AMAZING! She came to our first look at 10am, even though our ceremony wasn't until 4pm and she helped to make sure the first look went as planned. She then set up the ENTIRE venue. When we arrived to take photos I couldn't believe all the work they had done and how perfect it was! She took my ideas and made them come to life. Everything was PERFECT! I honestly wouldn't have been able to do it would Red Letter. They helped keep the flow and timeline of the night on track. Through out the evening they cleaned everything up and at the end of the night the venue was cleaned up and everything put away and everyone could leave without having to clean up. I never wanted to ask my family and friends to set up and clean up my wedding, I wanted them to enjoy it too and thats what Red Letter did. They allowed everyone to enjoy the special day and no one had to stress about a single thing! I could rave on and on about Red Letter and Jessica! Seriously the best purchase for our wedding, and really for all that they do they could cost three times the amount. Amazing value for their AMAZING work! Such a caring company to work with! I will be referring anyone and everyone to Red Letter, they won't be disappointed! They are THE BEST!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Katie · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a lovely wedding thanks to Robyn and her team. We worked with her over a year on a wedding on Coeur D'Alene lake while living in San Francisco. She made our destination wedding possible :) She suggested great options for local vendors to make our wedding day special and helped make our vision a reality. We highly recommend Robyn for anyone planning a special event. If we were to get married again (which we are both hoping to not do) we'd use Robyn again in a heart beat :)

Sent on 09/16/2017

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

You were all SO wonderful!! Jessica did such a fabulous day with the day of coordination. I am so happy we had her there--everything was seamless. I didn't have to worry about anything. She also checked in with me several times throughout the day to make sure I didn't need anything, which I really appreciated on such a hectic day! We live in South Carolina and were planning the wedding from across the country. I had limited time when I
    was actually in Spokane but Jessica was SO flexible with her schedule and made sure we could meet. I would recommend you
    to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Leanne · Married on 08/05/2017

Robyn and her team were the best decision I have ever made! I interviewed a handful of wedding planners to help me with my big day and she was the only one who actually listened to what I wanted. From the beginning it was all about me! She got a feel for my style and then hand picked my vendors perfectly to match what I was looking for and she absolutely hit it out of the park! I had the A Team, thats for sure! I had sort of a long engagement so we really did have the time and luxury to relax but she didn't let the time pass without getting things done. She was always ahead of everything. When you are choosing someone to plan one of the biggest days of your life you need to make sure they have a few qualities... Hard working, they can't be afraid of hard work. A lot of wedding planners out there are so in love with the idea of being a "dreamy wedding planner" that they don't realize it really is a TON of work! Robyn put more blood, sweat and tears into my wedding than I expected or even paid for! Professionalism is also what I was looking for and while she can let loose and have some fun she was always professional. Good energy is always something I notice about a person and Robyn's good energy is genuine, not to mention she is a dog lover so I knew we could be friends! She really is just a good human! I wanted to make sure the energy on my big day was happy, fun and full of love and she brought that for me! I'm not sure how she is ALWAYS happy but she is!! I also wanted someone who I could throw random thoughts at as they popped up in my stressed out brain and she was always available for me. She promptly got back to me about anything and if she didn't have an answer she got it immediately. If anything went wrong on my wedding day I NEVER knew about it... Robyn is worth EVERY PENNY!!!!! Robyn, you truly were a blessing and I could not have done it without you, Jessica (the dog whisperer) and the team!! Thanks again for everything!! Much Love!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Betsy · Married on 06/17/2017

Robyn helped me and my husband plan our wedding in Sandpoint, ID. We were living in two different places and were really worried about planning and coordinating our destination wedding. We worked with her for about a year and she is truly fantastic. She is extremely down to earth, fun, and helps to take the stress out of wedding planning. My husband and I were truly able to be fully present at our own event because Robyn and her team took care of everything. I really think it was the best money we spent because we had the BEST time at our own wedding. If there were any problems, we certainly didn't know about it. All of her vendor recommendations were also fantastic. She helped us stay in budget and everyone we hired from the florist to the hairstylist to the musicians were fun, down to earth, and really good at what they did. She also clearly listened to all of our priorities and made sure that we got everything we wanted (including the things that I thought would certainly be out of budget or not possible). Almost everyone at our wedding said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I definitely agree, but of course I am biased. :)

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/24/2016

I would say; don't think twice, don't hesitate. If you do, Robyn may not be available.
    I would rate Robyn a 5+++++++.
    Robyn is pleasant, accommodating. Her attention to detail is spectacular. She responds immediately and follows through.
    This was the case from first meeting through to shutting the car door on our fully loaded vehicle at 11 pm! This was a large and very detailed wedding and NOTHING slipped through any cracks.
    Very respectful team. Indeed a pleasure.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Danika · Married on 09/24/2016

Just do it! Book with Red Letter. They are professional, timely, and will work overtime on your behalf to not only make sure your event is flawless, but also special. I'd tell any of my friends to hire Red Letter for their wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2016

Red Letter Event Planning was amazing to work with and I highly recommend them. They took all the stress of our shoulders and gave us the wedding of our dreams!! They listened to our wants and needs and went above and beyond to make sure we got just what we wanted.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Catherine · Married on 07/02/2016

I thought I was hiring just Roybn when I booked her as my day of coordinator. What I got was a team of wonderful people willing to make my day run smooth. She was positive and helped me with anything I needed. I would recommend her services to any bride looking for a fantastic day.

Sent on 08/10/2016
  • User5206507 · 2+ years ago

I thought I had everything under control on my own until a few friends insisted hiring a day-of coordinator would be the best money I would spend for the wedding. Turns out they were right - I couldn't have done it without Robyn and Jessica. We had our ceremony and reception at different venues, and couldn't access the reception venue to start setting up until 4pm, which could have been a huge headache but the entire day went 100% according to plan (or if it didn't, I never found out!) and every guest had an amazing time. They even took care of gathering up all of the decorations and gifts from the reception and dropped them off in our hotel room so that none of our family or friends had to worry about it. From pre-wedding coordination to post-wedding help, Robyn and her team were great. I would absolutely recommend Red Letter Events.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Dana · Married on 02/27/2016

Red Letter Event Planning is just simply amazing! I can't express enough how perfect our day was because of Robyn and her team. We received countless phone calls after the BIG day to tell us how beautiful and flawless everything was. I should just give my guests Red Letter Event Planning's phone number because they are the reason it was a fairytale day. Brides to be, you need Robyn!
    Aaron and I thank you for everything you did. We just love you guys!!

Aaron and Dana Kayser

Sent on 03/09/2016

The go to planner for out of the box ideas. Easy to talk to you and you really will attend your wedding as a guest, everything will be done for you!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Kayla · Married on 09/12/2015

The ladies at Red Letter Event Planning were amazing! I could not have had the stress-free, smooth wedding that I had without them! I would recommend them to anyone wanting a fun wedding without the headache of trying to do it all yourself.

Sent on 09/21/2015