12 Reviews for Red Letter Day Studio

Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

No one else should shoot your wedding! Nick Steever is an AMAZING photographer and such a pleasure to work with. He has a gift and such an amazing eye. Nick did an amazing job with our engagement pictures, and we were so pleased with his flexibility during on our wedding day at Northampton Valley Country Club. We hope to use him in the future for our other life events!!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Nick was terrific. Easy to deal with, responsive, and best of all, he takes terrific photos. We used him for our daughter's first birthday party and we couldn't be happier with the pictures - the quality is great and he captured some greats moments from the party. I'd highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User7024503, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick is exactly what a bride wants at her wedding: approachable, amiable, professional, tactful and, of course, skillful. Our Montauk wedding had a lot of moving pieces (and little kids!, which Nick has a knack for), but one thing we didn't have to worry about was the photography. We had a great briefing with Red Letter Day Photography and they were on the same page as us the whole time. No surprises. We even received a few day-of shots for social media, and the whole portfolio within a month. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Nicholas Steever is such an incredibly photographer. I felt so lucky to have a shoot with him considering the caliber of his clients from J.Crew to Steven Alan. Nick somehow imbues photos with light so rooms have a fresh airy quality and everyone looks absolutely beautiful. He's funny, sweet, charming and makes you feel totally at ease...yielding really natural and lovely photographs.

Profile Picture Samantha , 12/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Nick was great with the whole family

Profile Picture User6062546, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have used Nick for the past two years for our family photographs. I can honestly say that Nick has provided us with the best service compared to any other photographer we have used in the past. Nick does a fabulous job engaging our little daughter to capture happy and natural photographs. His work is amazing and the quality is terrific.

Profile Picture Nicole , 11/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Nick is amazing! He shot portraits of our family and, besides being a great photographer, he also did a wonderful job making everyone feel comfortable. He made us all look our best and got the photos back to us right away. Nick is smart, laid-back and has a great sense of humor...I definitely recommend working with him.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Nick was great to work with. He worked hard to get all of the important shots throughout the wedding. We communicated well and we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Percy, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nick and his helper were given to us as a gift by a relative who is extremely experienced with photographers. We met once before the event to talk through our styles and preferences and emailed several times. On the day, Nick was mostly with me (the bride) and his helper took shots of the groomsmen getting ready. They were very adaptable to the situation and were already familiar with the venue. They took the extra effort of setting up a photobooth (not a small one but an area where even groups of people could take funny pictures). It really made a difference and everyone thought it was fantastic.

Profile Picture Ramsey, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We had the pleasure of working with Nick for our wedding. He was professional and easy to work, which made it less stressful during the whole wedding planning! Our wedding was at a unique location and we weren't sure if it was optimal for wedding photography but Nick did an amazing job and captured all the uniqueness of the location for our intimate celebration. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't imagine having anyone else photograph my wedding. Nick went above and beyond in every way, was extremely professional, organized, and responsive to my requests. His turnaround on photos after the event was also faster than I expected, and I was thrilled with the quality of the end result. He captured all the moments I wanted, and more.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/27/08, 1 Review