Red Letter Day Studio Reviews

14 | Brooklyn, NY

14 Reviews for Red Letter Day Studio

14 Red Letter Day Studio Reviews

Tori · Married on 08/11/2018

Could not recommend Nick of Red Letter Day more highly. He and his second shooter (Ken) worked so hard to make our photos wonderful. He even sent me a selection of photos just a couple of days after the wedding. They are so beautiful, and we can't wait to see the rest! Nick was so easy going and great to work with. He was super flexible, even when it rained and we needed to change locations at the last minute. He was also a great value! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a laid back photographer who takes beautiful pictures!

Red Letter Day Studio 1

Kristina · Married on 05/05/2018

Nick is amazing! He shot my cousin's wedding years ago and is a close friend of my friend, another photographer. He is super laid back with an easy process. Doesn't need hand holding and has a great eye. Our photos turned out beautiful- natural, lively and original. He fully captured the feel good nature of the event and the personality of us as a couple. (we are not super into posing). I highly recommend hiring Nick!

Red Letter Day Studio 2
    Red Letter Day Studio 3
    Red Letter Day Studio 4
    Red Letter Day Studio 5
    Red Letter Day Studio 6

Renee · Married on 07/02/2016

No one else should shoot your wedding! Nick Steever is an AMAZING photographer and such a pleasure to work with. He has a gift and such an amazing eye. Nick did an amazing job with our engagement pictures, and we were so pleased with his flexibility during on our wedding day at Northampton Valley Country Club. We hope to use him in the future for our other life events!!!!

Robert · Married on 06/10/2016

Nick was terrific. Easy to deal with, responsive, and best of all, he takes terrific photos. We used him for our daughter's first birthday party and we couldn't be happier with the pictures - the quality is great and he captured some greats moments from the party. I'd highly recommend him!

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

Nick is exactly what a bride wants at her wedding: approachable, amiable, professional, tactful and, of course, skillful. Our Montauk wedding had a lot of moving pieces (and little kids!, which Nick has a knack for), but one thing we didn't have to worry about was the photography. We had a great briefing with Red Letter Day Photography and they were on the same page as us the whole time. No surprises. We even received a few day-of shots for social media, and the whole portfolio within a month. Highly recommend!

Samantha · Married on 12/13/2015

Nicholas Steever is such an incredibly photographer. I felt so lucky to have a shoot with him considering the caliber of his clients from J.Crew to Steven Alan. Nick somehow imbues photos with light so rooms have a fresh airy quality and everyone looks absolutely beautiful. He's funny, sweet, charming and makes you feel totally at ease...yielding really natural and lovely photographs.

Nick was great with the whole family

Nicole · Married on 11/28/2015

We have used Nick for the past two years for our family photographs. I can honestly say that Nick has provided us with the best service compared to any other photographer we have used in the past. Nick does a fabulous job engaging our little daughter to capture happy and natural photographs. His work is amazing and the quality is terrific.

Sarah · Married on 10/30/2015

Nick is amazing! He shot portraits of our family and, besides being a great photographer, he also did a wonderful job making everyone feel comfortable. He made us all look our best and got the photos back to us right away. Nick is smart, laid-back and has a great sense of humor...I definitely recommend working with him.

Percy · Married on 06/06/2015

Nick was great to work with. He worked hard to get all of the important shots throughout the wedding. We communicated well and we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Ramsey · Married on 09/20/2014

Nick and his helper were given to us as a gift by a relative who is extremely experienced with photographers. We met once before the event to talk through our styles and preferences and emailed several times. On the day, Nick was mostly with me (the bride) and his helper took shots of the groomsmen getting ready. They were very adaptable to the situation and were already familiar with the venue. They took the extra effort of setting up a photobooth (not a small one but an area where even groups of people could take funny pictures). It really made a difference and everyone thought it was fantastic.

Kate · Married on 05/04/2013

We had the pleasure of working with Nick for our wedding. He was professional and easy to work, which made it less stressful during the whole wedding planning! Our wedding was at a unique location and we weren't sure if it was optimal for wedding photography but Nick did an amazing job and captured all the uniqueness of the location for our intimate celebration. We couldn't be happier!

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2008

I can't imagine having anyone else photograph my wedding. Nick went above and beyond in every way, was extremely professional, organized, and responsive to my requests. His turnaround on photos after the event was also faster than I expected, and I was thrilled with the quality of the end result. He captured all the moments I wanted, and more.