Red Hill Country Club Reviews

7 Reviews for Red Hill Country Club

• Daeja

Daeja Cunningham · Getting married on 06/20/2020

great event manager

I went to view the venue and I was amazed by how I was greeted. Before I made it to the door she was already coming out to greet me and my family. She answered all of my questions before I even had a chance to ask her. Then when my fiance and mother had questions she was patient with us and allowed us to ask all over again. She gave us a quote and allowed us to take another look at the venue without her.

Sent on 02/23/2019

LYDIA NAVARRO · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Our tasting

We had out Tasting with the Chef and he was very professional and introduced himself to me and my fiancé before the tasting began. I was very impressed with the food that was brought out to us and the presentation. I will be very proud to have my Guests enjoy our wedding reception eating this wonderful food.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Debbie · Married on 09/27/2014

Red Hill provided a beautiful setting for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with all that they did. The venue was dynamic, the food was fantastic and Lida Matthews the event director was the most wonderful lady to work with. Everything went without a glitch it was fantastic. It was nice to have the whole event under one roof.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Agnes · Married on 09/29/2012

Hands down to Red Hill Country Club. John Faheem did a wonderful job putting together our wedding ceremony and reception. We have received compliments of how the place looked, how great the food was, how everything was right on schedule. My wedding was perfect and I'm glad we chose Red Hill Country Club for our venue.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Amy · Married on 11/14/2015

We're so thrilled with how our wedding turned out. We had our ceremony in their front courtyard in front of a gorgeous fountain, and cocktail hour in their member's dining room, and reception in their banquet hall. What a gorgeous venue - we saved a lot on decor because the place itself is already grandly elegant. Even the locker rooms we got ready in were amazing! The coordinator Lida did a wonderful job answering all our questions, and was incredibly flexible and helpful all the way through the process. We've been hearing rave reviews about the food, the gorgeous sunset views, the efficient and welcoming staff. Ours was the 4th family wedding this year, and all my cousins were saying they felt their wedding venues paled in comparison to the elegance of ours - but unknown to them, we really didn't spend that much more! Thank you, Red HIll and especially Lida!, for a wonderful place, good price, amazing food, huge flexibility and willingness to help, all of which gave us a magical day.

Sent on 11/19/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda Villanueva · Getting married on 11/02/2019

So far so good

So far I have only dealt with this venue twice. One time in person, one time over phone and one time they email. Very quick response time and very professional and easy to talk to. Great info. Great place. Beautiful and very accommodating to what we were asking (dressing room and food wise). We haven’t been able to experience our wedding there yet, but come November I’m sure everything will be smooth sailing and just as gorgeous as we can imagine

Sent on 03/17/2019

S · Married on 10/14/2017

Red Hill Country Club is a gem in the Inland Empire. When I was looking for a venue for my wedding, nothing compared to Red Hill and I kept going back to it. The country club is beautiful inside and out and is meticulously maintained. The venue looks like a super expensive venue, but it is more reasonable than you think. Our guests all commented on how beautiful the venue was and how excellent the food tasted. I probably visited the venue at least ten time during my wedding planning process and the staff was always so welcoming and gracious, even the members were nice. The venue has a gorgeous view in the back that overlooks the golf course surrounded by lush green trees. I was told that the venue no longer will allow ceremonies in the back (that overlooks the golf course) anymore which is very sad because that view makes the venue!

As far as the coordinating services, Lida Matthews was very helpful, flexible and accommodating. I never felt like I was asking too many questions or requests. In fact, she said it helpful to her for a bride-to-be to ask a lot of questions, so make sure you do your homework! Lida usually responded in a timely manner and was easily reached. Since this is a private country club and there are many member only events, make sure to schedule and ask about dates/times/etc. early. Red Hill also works with preferred vendors which I highly recommend as well! Tutta Bella Flowers and Lol creations by Lupita. Both gals are excellent and it is so nice and helpful that they both work closely with the venue ensuring a smooth process.

Sent on 11/09/2017