Red Gates at Kelly Creek Reviews

Red Gates at Kelly Creek 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Wesley · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!!!

Desa and Steve were amazing to work with! When we pulled up to the venue to view it I knew that is where I was going to marry my best friend. The feeling you get there is amazing! Desa and Steve made all of my dreams come true! Red Gates is a must see!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 20
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 21

Juliana Brewer · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding was a success

The entire staff was very helpful in assisting to make the wedding a success. Very beautiful barn. Truly recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

The barn is beautiful and the location is as well. But I was told certain things that did not happen and made me have to change my plans for our wedding. For example, I was promised that grass would be growing by the time of our wedding, that didn't happen it was all dirt when I came for my final walk through so we had to change our plan. Personally, the experience could have been better for us all in all. But our wedding was beautiful and we enjoyed ourselves.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 22
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 23
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 24

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

I Looked all around the Birmingham area for venues and was to the point of just having a destination wedding until I found Red Gates! I am so THANKFUL to have found this venue and these wonderful people! They have been so helpful and given me so much assistance! I am so excited and look forward to working with them!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Anita · Married on 03/23/2018

Most beautiful venue with so many options. You will not be disappointed. The pictures do not so it justice!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kendall · Married on 03/17/2018

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Red Gates at Kelly Creek on 03/17/18. I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about Desa and her staff. They went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect. They were always quick to answer any questions that came up and did an amazing job of keeping us on track. We could feel the love and enthusiasm they pour into each of their events each time we connected with them. We couldn’t have pulled it off so successfully if it were not for the amazing team at Red Gates. On top of that, the venue and the property are simply gorgeous. They truly made our dream wedding come true and we could not have asked for a better night! I would recommend reaching out to book this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 32
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 33
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 34

Lori · Married on 01/21/2018

This place is absolutely gorgeous! The owners are very sweet and compationate about there clients and your happiness is their goal. I highly recommend this place to use as the venue for your special day.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Justin · Married on 10/14/2017

I had my wedding in Oct. If your looking for a place to get married this is it the venue is well crafted and just beautiful inside and out . They wedding planer is great the owns are great . Me and my wife had the best day of our lives and caint say enough about how great they were to us . Just want to thank red gates at Kelly creek for that great day

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 42
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 43
    Red Gates at Kelly Creek 44

Krissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Having my wedding at red gates at kelly creek was a dream come true. It was beautiful inside and out. We got married October 14, 2017. The weather was perfect, the owners and wedding coordinator were so sweet and patient. Everything about it was perfect. I highly recommend this venue. You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Red Gates at Kelly Creek's reply:

Krissa, We were honored to have you. You and Justin chose Red Gates while in the making, with sawdust in the floor, boards on sawhorses and a twinkle in your eye. We are blessed to have been a small part of your special day! Thank you for your trust in us.

Mary · Married on 05/26/2017

Red Gates at Kelly Creek was beyond what I could've imagined- quite literally because it was only a concept when we learned our rehearsal dinner was going to be hosted there. It is stunning- from the lighting, to the beams, to the details in the outdoor areas. I could share more beautiful words about the space itself, but the property owners and designers are beyond words. It's hard to place complete trust when you're planning an event as important as your rehearsal dinner or wedding, but this family had and has my complete trust, respect, admiration, and gratitude. If you want perfect, that's what you'll receive with Red Gates!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved our experience with Red Gates!! This venue is truly magical - beautiful trees, ponds, and greenery, and the barn is built from trees on the property. All the staff were super helpful and accommodating. I hate planning, so all the help with coordinating vendors was amazing. Competitive pricing, and they didn't try to tack on extra charges for decor, chairs, unlimited time in the venue the day-of, etc. Would 100% recommend to future brides!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kimary · Married on 07/14/2018

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

The barn is what sold us on this venue! It is absolutely spectacular. No other barn venue in the area can come close to the beauty of the barn itself.

Sent on 09/12/2018