Red Gate Farms Reviews

39 | Savannah, GA

39 Reviews for Red Gate Farms

• Deeski88

Deeski88 · Getting married on 05/08/2022

AWESOME Crew at Red Gate!!

Sylvia and her crew made my event a rounding success!! They left nothing out and was there for me for whatever I needed. They helped captured the true essence of what the event was all about. Loved the professionalism and their friendliness. If you haven't booked at RED GATE FARMS yet, you don't know what you're missing!! They will make sure your dreams come true!! Thank youuuuuuu Sylvia!!! I'll be back for Round 2 :o)

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey H. · Married on 01/23/2021

The Barn Venue

This was the most perfect venue we could have ever dreamed up! Everyone was so helpful and courteous from beginning to end. The lighting inside the barn is something out of a dream and the scenery for the ceremony outside looks like Nicholas Sparks wrote it himself.

Sent on 03/22/2021

Kelsey and Christian,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful review.
    Your wedding day was so perfect! The love your family and friends have for your and Christian was evident. We are so thankful we got to be a part of your Best Day Ever!
  • Haley

Haley B. · Married on 01/18/2020

BEST Wedding Venue in Savannah

We fell in love with Red Gate after our tour with Melanie. Shortly after we started working with Megan. Their customer service and professionalism is unmatched. This venue is absolutely beautiful and there are not enough good things to say about Red Gate. The staff went above and beyond to ensure that we had a perfect day!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Ansley

Ansley · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect Venue

Red Gate Farms was a dream come true. They so incredibly organized and so hands-on with the planning process. They organized a “fun day” for us where we could meet all the vendors we were interested in hiring, which made planning SO easy. My bridesmaids and I had access to a getting-ready room as early as 7 am. And obviously, the venue was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 11/09/2019

We got married at The Barn

We got married at The Barn and it was astonishingly beautiful. The venue was perfect, we had approximately 80 people attend our wedding. There was more than enough room, and there was no crowding. The venue set everything up perfectly without any hesitation and was super professional. Megan is fantastic and will answer any questions you have!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie S. · Married on 09/27/2019

The guests can’t stop raving about how beautiful and perfect the venue was!

I can’t say enough good things about Megan and Red Gate Farms! All of the staff went above and beyond to make our big day special. The ceremony and reception were so close that it allowed us to really celebrate! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect place to get married’

Sent on 10/08/2019

Liam S. · Married on 12/15/2018

Dream Venue

Red Gate Farms was the perfect place to have our wedding. It was absolutely breathtaking walking into the barn on our wedding day and seeing everything set up. The staff is incredibly attentive and goes out of their way for you every step of the way. I would highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Liam and Nic,
    It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your BIG day! The love from your family and friends could truly be seen. Thank you for choosing us! We wish you love, joy and happiness in your years together!
  • Jacqui

Jacqui · Married on 11/17/2018

The Most Beautiful!!

Red Gate is the most beautiful venue in Savannah. I truly had my dream, rustic, boho wedding at Red Gate. Megan is amazing to work with and I cannot say enough good things about the service provided. Thank you Megan & Red Gate for helping my dream wedding become reality.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Red Gate Farms's reply:

Thank you Jacqui! Megan is a jewel and loves what she does! Your wedding was an absolutely dreamlike. The entire Red Gate Family wishes you years of love, joy and happiness!

Megan L. · Married on 12/01/2017

accommodating and wonderful

I had planned my wedding for September 9th, 2017. Hurricane Irma decided she wanted to make landfall on my wedding weekend. We had to reschedule our date for that coming December. Red Gate Farms and their amazing staff and vendors made sure that our wedding was everything we had dreamed it to be and more. If is still the best day of my life, and me and my husband will forever be grateful for them! Literally the best team and most beautiful venue around!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Kristin · event on: 07/23/2017

Our family stayed at the campground for 4 nights. The grounds were lovely, offering many things to do. It was quiet and relaxing. We enjoyed fishing, walking on the trails and playing with the animals. It was a close proximity to the historic district of Savannah and other local attractions. We enjoyed our stay and hope to return!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2017

The Barn, and the surrounding area, is truly beautiful. Our guests truly enjoyed the venue. It also makes for such beautiful photos. There are lots of props, decorations, and furniture that truly make this an enchanting and rustic venue.

Megan was a huge help, was quick to respond to any and all concerns, and was a great day of coordinator. We also had friends of the family stay at the on site apartment. It was so helpful to have access to the barn sooner than if we had not also rented that space.

We were lucky enough to have perfect weather, but one huge perk about this space is that you get a back up plan for the ceremony if it ends up raining.

I would highly recommend this venue! It was perfect for us.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Stephanie,
    We are so happy to hear your day was amazing!
    The backup at The Barn is truly beautiful and many brides choose to get married inside because of that.
    Please share photos with us.
    Happiness always!

Kaelyn · Married on 11/04/2016

We absolutely loved Red Gate and Megan! She made our day run better then I could of ever imagined! She was there during the whole planning process for any questions I had and to meet with us whenever we needed her, she took a lot of the stress away. The Venue was beautiful and our guests loved it as well. We were told by most of our guests it was the best Wedding they have ever been to. None of it would of been possible without Megan.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2016

I loved this venue!! Megan was great to work with and she went above and beyond to do what she could to make my day amazing!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2016

Red Gate was a beautiful and fabulous place to get married! We loved the staff there they worked so he'd to accommodate is and meet every need we had! I was so excited to have a place to have a beautiful outdoor ceremony with the rustic look I was looking for!

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • W

Weatherly · Married on 06/04/2016

Tricia is AMAZING!!! She was ON TOP of everything. There were a couple of times that while I was in the midst of pre-ceremony panic, she showed up with a smile and reassurance. She keeps things moving and works hard to ensure that your day goes off without a hitch. The venue is perfect and the staff was amazing. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone seeking to get married in the Savannah area.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Mariah · Married on 03/05/2016

Red Gate Farms was the PERFECT venue for my March 5th, 2016 wedding! Tricia was incredibly responsive with all of my questions and made the planning process such a breeze. The night before the wedding I slept at the farmhouse next to the barn, along with my six bridesmaids, and we had such a blast! It was great starting the wedding festivities on Friday and already being on-site for the wedding day on Saturday morning. Our hair and make-up team came to the farmhouse and dolled us up while we enjoyed the full kitchen and lounging on the deck. Tricia, her assistant, and my day-of wedding coordinator made sure that the day was seamless and we stayed on the timeline. I didn't have to look at the time once, because Tricia would just appear and tell us it was time for the next event. After having our ceremony on the lawn next to the barn, our guests enjoyed a cocktail hour also on the lawn with hors d'oeuvres and drinks served through a barn window. The reception, featuring a buffet dinner, dancing, and photo booth, happened inside the barn. The space was perfect for my rustic chic decor and accommodated my 70 guests with plenty of room. We did a sparkler exit, organized by Tricia and her team, before getting in an antique car to leave the venue. I am so thrilled with how the entire day went and every time I think of the day I have to smile. Red Gate Farms is a Savannah gem, a great value, and has a great team. I am so thankful to Tricia for helping make my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Danielle · Married on 01/01/2016

After endlessly searching for a beautiful but affordable venue, I finally found "The Barn At Red Gate." The property is truly beautiful in a quiet location away from the expensive and crowded downtown venue locations. There is plenty of space for every one, from the ceremony site at the oak tree by the pond to the reception inside of the elegant barn. I enjoyed the large selection of beautiful scenery for photos, and the peacocks, goats & chickens that call this venue home. The value of the venue is wonderful, very nice grooms & brides dressing rooms, tables, chairs, linens, a nice selection of candle holders and arch way for ceremony if desired. The inside of the barn is well taken care of and is already elegantly decorated. It was so nice to have these things included especially if you are planning your own wedding, its a breath of fresh air. I can honestly say I don't know what I would have done with out Trisha and her wonderful staff. Trisha helped me with many details before the big day, and stood by my side on the day of the wedding as well. Weddings can be very stressful and things can go wrong, but Trisha & her staff really went the extra mile to make our day special, I couldn't have done it with out them. We loved everything, thank you red gate for a wonderful event!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Hal · Married on 12/27/2015

The venue is great. The lake is gorgeous. It's everything you need in one place. Wedding, reception, area for both the Bride and Groom to get ready. They provide bartenders too. There are tons of places to take photographs. As a native Savannahian, I know that you really cannot beat it. There are very few places that offer this much, and none do so at this price point.

Most importantly, the folks that work there are wonderful. Tricia is amazing. She's an absolute pro, and was always willing to offer her advise and expertise. The bartenders were so kind, and pitched in to help us in every way.

The venue has lovely brand new chairs. They are constantly working on the property. It's lovely, well maintained, and well cared for, including the animals. My guests LOVED the animals. With that much care put into the building, you know that they will take great care of you and your event. I cannot recommend highly enough.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Linda · Married on 11/14/2015

I am the Mother of the Bride; not the wedding couple, the wedding date shown is our children's wedding, not ours.
    Our daughter was the one who found this venue, we visited several locations she had on her wish list, which proved to not have her date available, she started looking online and remembered going to Red Gate as a child with a neighbor for a company picnic. She was surprised and very impressed with the pictures she saw and made an appt. to meet. We, being both families, went to visit and were amazed at what we saw as well as what had been done with the entire place. This was, love at first site, for all of us. To say that this was the perfect venue for our daughter and son in law to be, yes.
    Red Gate Farms / Barn was the best location for everyone, even those in wheelchairs or with disabilities, the staff worked with us on every issue and what ever our requests were, they were there to meet them.
    Words to do not due this place justice. It has to be seen, it is simply breathtaking. We visited it first in Jan. of 2015 and the wedding was in Nov. Tricia and her staff had done so many improvements and changes, and added little touches of love all around. The barn and lawn keep changing and evolving into something so much more.
    If you love country, rustic, simple yet elegant, this is most definitely the place for not only weddings/receptions but any special event. The opportunities for picture taking are endless and most of it, is all mother nature herself at work. We have been to several barn weddings and this has seemed to be everyone's favorite, especially for the money. The compliments from guests, still keep coming to this day. This was some of our Vendors first time ever coming to Red Gate and they were so impressed that they too are spreading the word. We feel very fortunate to have been among the few firsts at Red Gate Barn.
    Tricia and her staff are impeccable and will do anything that you need. There are no hidden costs. WE WERE BLESSED! TY

Sent on 01/06/2016

Kassidy · Married on 10/24/2015

In searching for a wedding venue I knew that I wanted a beautiful outdoor venue for our wedding ceremony and an indoor venue for our reception. We toured Red Gate Farms and knew that it was the perfect fit! The best part is that it's all in one location! It was truly the most beautiful venue imaginable. We wanted to have a fun relaxed wedding with rustic, elegant decor. The beautiful landscape and barn set the tone for the style we wanted.

The venue coordinator, Tricia Beck, worked with me through the entire planning process. She helped me with so many details. She is incredibly professional and knowledgeable in the wedding planning/special event industry which showed, especially on my wedding day with coordinating the barn and working with me and all of the vendors to make sure everything was on time and set up perfectly.

One of the biggest perks were the hosts during the night of the wedding. We had 130 guests and they went above and beyond their duties to make it a wonderful night for all of the guests, my husband and me.

I received so many compliments from my wedding guests on how beautifully elegant and unique it was and that it was a wedding they would not forget. I just couldn't have had a better experience and my wedding day is one that I will remember as being absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Maggie · Married on 09/17/2015

Reasonably priced. Gave us our dream wedding! You would never imagine such a beautiful farm centrally located to Savanah. Ideal for small weddings.

Sent on 10/09/2015

We couldnt of asked for a more beautiful wedding. This place was so amazing and everyone who works there is very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Jasmine · event on: 10/11/2014

When our first venue backed out at the last minute I had no idea where we would have our family appreciation dinner. The staff at Savannah Red Gate Farm came through for me and was absolutely amazing! Given short notice, Bailey Pritcher went above and beyond to help me find games and decorations and centerpieces and much more to make my event special. words cannot express how beautiful everything turned out and how special everyone felt at Red Gate Farm. I felt so blessed to have someone put so much hard work and effort into making this phenomenal...thank you thank you thank you for your generosity and act of kindness towards my family. Love the Andersen family

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jasmine · event on: 10/11/2014

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 05/03/2014

Perfect venue for a rustic/outdoor wedding and reception. We had the wedding outside under a beautiful tree with the pond in the background and the reception inside the red barn! The staff is awesome also! Anything I wanted, they made sure I got! Would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a country wedding while also not breaking the bank just for the cost I the venue! Definitely a must see! So happy how everything turned out and to have been their first wedding!!

Sent on 05/05/2014