Red Door Photo Booth Reviews

13 | Colorado Springs, CO

13 Reviews for Red Door Photo Booth

We decided to do a photo booth at the last minute, and Crystal at Red Door was fast and efficient in making the arrangements for us. Our guests LOVED the photo booth (we opted for the enclosed one) and the props were really cute. They provided a book with prints (and duplicates for our guests to take with them), and live uploaded everything to Facebook. Such a fun addition, and I highly recommend them for fair price and professionalism.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Kate · event on 04/19/2013

We hosted a girls dance on Friday night. Kassi provided the photo booths. It was a HUGE hit. The girls loved being able to get their pictures taken with fun poses. This is our first year to include the photo booth but we will now plan to include it every year at this event. Thank you Red Door Photo for making it such a memorable event!!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Shayan · event on 12/07/2012

The company was extremely professional. They were very nice, and on time. I would definitely recommend them for future events.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Kassi was excellent to work with and a joy to have at our wedding! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the pictures! I would highly recommend Kassi for any upcoming event.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Red Door Photo Booth was a huge hit at our wedding reception! Guests complimented us on it throughout the entire night and it was a big topic in the weeks to follow! Everyone had a great time! The props were so much fun and there was such a variety. Plus the staff is very professional in booking the photo booth and getting it ready to go for the day of the wedding. We all loved having this as a part of our wedding reception and it was another fun thing for our guests to do throughout the night. I would highly reccommend them to anyone wanting to add this fun experience to any festivity!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Was an amazing part of our wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Tamera · Married on 09/29/2012

Phenomenal service! From day one my experience with Kassi at Red Door Photo Booth was fantastic. Her attention to detail, responsiveness, and overall caring attitude to ensure we had a wonderful experience renting her Photo Booth for our wedding reception was very welcoming and outstanding. My husband and I always look for opportunities to support local business owners and I am so thankful that we came across Red Door Photo Booth. Kassi provided the level of customer service I look for in every business, but rarely find. Our wedding guest loved the Photo Booth! We received several compliments on the excellent service Kassi and her staff provided and our guest are still talking about how much fun they had. Kassi and assistant came equipped with great props/customs for our guest to wear as they took pictures in the Photo Booth. They also provided us a guest book that we will cherish for years to come. If you are looking for a Photo Booth for your next event you will not regret going with Red Door Photo Booth. Kassi, thank you to you and your staff for providing my husband and I, as well as our guest an experience that will be remember and laughed upon for years to come.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Marc · Married on 09/01/2012

Everything was great. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Lynn · Married on 08/10/2012

The owner/operators of Red Door Photo Booth, Kassi and her husband, were professional, yet fun and engaging. We first came across Red Door Photo Booth at our very first bridal fair and were immediately sold on the idea of having them provide that service for us. They were also one of the preferred vendors at our venue, Arrowhead Golf Club. They had a very fun assortment of props and a good, quality photo booth that took very nice photos--one photo strip for our scrapbook (which they provide), and one strip for the guests. And you have the option to have them emailed to you as well. Kassi made time for my husband and I to drop by their studio before our event to "test drive" the booth. We had a ball that day and also made time on our wedding day to spend some time hamming it up in the booth with our guests. We were very impressed by the timely link provided after our wedding so we could share everyone's entertaining photo strips with all our guests. And we took home our scrapbook from the wedding and are enjoying looking back on some of the fun had by our guests thanks to Red Door Photo Booth. Money well spent!

Sent on 10/24/2012

WOW! I can't say enough great things about Red Door Photo Booth. I worked with Cassi and just had a very enjoyable experience. She was always very responsive, professional and fun to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the market for a photo booth. Our guests just loved it!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Red Door was a huge hit at my wedding. Everyone loved all the props and my husband and I really enjoyed the photo album at the end of the night!

Sent on 06/24/2013
  • User2719353 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Kassi was organized, friendly, and great.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Bridget · event on 12/08/2012

The only thing I was let down about was that the photo strips only provided 3 photos instead of a 4 photo strip. Overall RedDoor was AWESOME!!

Sent on 12/27/2012