11 Reviews for Red Barn Ranch

Furniture (1)
Lighting (1)
Tables (1)
11 Red Barn Ranch Reviews

They were awesome! Had a great day. We’re able to stay there and do a welcome dinner the night before

Profile Picture Kaylin, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations

Rachael and her husband Kris go over and beyond to make it an easy choice to book this place. And no wonder!! IT IS FABULOUS! I can not wait to marry my best friend in this amazing location! It is everything my fiance and hoped for and matches our personalities to the T! I look forward to the planning process with them in these up coming months!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The second my now husband and I stepped foot on this property we fell in love with it. We got married on Oct. 11th, and the place was beautiful by then! The upstairs bridal suite was the perfect touch, and the downstairs suite housed some of our groomsmen. It was SO nice to end the evening by just retreating upstairs in the jacuzzi.
The owners are lovely as well! Rachael was very professional and helpful before and after the wedding. She really made it so much easier to plan such a huge event. I recommend just checking the place out... you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Red Barn Ranch is one of a kind, from the setting to the caring people who own it. It is a place you feel at home in and want to share it with the people you love the most! We say RBR and booked it that day without seeing another venue! We knew it was perfect! The set up allows you to make it your own and have your dreams become a reality! Its a great day and the suite is beautiful and the lower suite and extra bedroom make it even more with the fair price!! You will regret NOT seeing RBR!! I would do it all over again !!

Profile Picture Savannah, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Red Barn Ranch is a great family owned venue that is naturally beautiful (you wouldn't have to decorate a thing if you didn't want to!) affordable, easy to personalize, and totally FLEXIBLE. My husband and I wanted a place that allowed us to create our dream wedding without being nickel or dimed or handed a list of specific vendors or 5 page contract with tons of rules, regulations and restraints! Not only does Red barn Ranch have a 48 hour rental (which was perfect for hosting 200 people for an entire 3 day weekend of fun), it's so versatile which makes it easy to turn it into whatever your vision is for the day. There are so many adaptable spaces which make it easy to have a unique, personalized wedding that doesn't look like every other wedding. They also have accommodations right on site -which were great! Rachael and Kris are a wonderful couple who make your experience planning a wedding easy, comfortable, and fun. Working with them is like working with family, and that's a big deal when it comes to something as important as your wedding. We're grateful we found Red Barn Ranch and highly recommend it anyone - regardless of the type of event!

Profile Picture User3505845, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding at this fabulous venue! The Red Barn and surrounding areas are beyond beautiful and make for gorgeous pictures. The best part is you get the venue for the entire weekend. There are two rooms in the barn for the bride and groom AND guests can camp. Red Barn Ranch exceeded our expectations and are guests could not stop talking about how great it was.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Red Barn Ranch Events was a fantastic wedding venue. The owners are very nice and helpful, the grounds were beautiful, and barn was so fun as the dance hall. I would absolutely recommend it to other couples who want an outdoor wedding. Keep an eye on the time of year though, it can get pretty warm.

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such a beautiful wedding, thanks to Red Barn Ranch! They were friendly, flexible, and extremely accomodating! They allowed me to ride in on my horse, and even come to the property prior to the wedding date for trial runs with the horse. They were very helpful for the entire weekend. Answered all the questions we had, and always happy to help! We are so happy to have had our special day on their property!! Best place I found in the area!

Profile Picture Sheena, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Red Barn Ranch was the perfect Venue for our son's wedding! The Rorabaugh family was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating, they helped make this day very special. The property is beautiful and well maintained. An extra bonus is the lovely Bridal Suite located above barn and an additional room downstairs for those who chose to stay the night. There is plenty of room for camping as well. We could not have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture User4301750, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Red Barn Ranch was an absolutely PERFECT location for our ceremony and reception. It had enough room for everything we wanted to include on our big day: lawn games, outside dining area, indoor dance floor area, indoor cake cutting area, and areas for bride/bridesmaids and groom/groomsmen to get ready separately! We stayed in the upstairs bridal suite as well, and that was an amazing rustic atmosphere that we enjoyed so much! I will never forget this day, and plan on staying again as weekend guests!

Profile Picture User3636591, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
3.7

Overall, beautiful place. Lots of room and they seems to always be making improvements to the property. Everyone had a great time and loved the venue. Lots of room for parking and its private. What guests didn't see is that the ice machine wasn't working up to par, the fridge wasn't staying cool, we couldn't get the a/c to work in the suite and it was hot as hell, the jacuzzi tub was great when I was in it, but to come downstairs to find a waterfall of water coming down on the stage, dance floor and our linens was not a nice surprise. Thank The Lord that it was hot and everything dried nicely before the guests arrived. The lawn was torn up a bit too from work on the pipe lines... It would have been nice to get a little refund for the snafus, but overall we had an awesome time regardless and only myself and a few people helping set up saw the flaws...

Profile Picture User3642806, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews