Red Barn Event Center Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Linda E. Sent on 11/28/2023

Mother of bride

Excellent customer service from the Owners and Debbie all the way from first meet n greet to clean up
    Outstanding, lovely and courteous all the way. Unparalleled service and I’ve been a customer service super for 33 yrs . I’d hire them again for any event!
    Melody Sent on 10/10/2023

So pretty!!!

I really enjoyed having my wedding here, the only thing I would change is more lighting near the inside of the front doors of the venue and handicap accessibility to the lawn area.
    Sacha W. Sent on 08/20/2023

Sacha Wilharm

This venue is not only beautiful and spacious, but affordable with endless amenities! Shannon and her staff go above and beyond to make big stressful events for individuals seem worry-free and fun! She is in constant communication and offers helpful suggestions from decorations to table set up; referrals like D.J. and catering services; honestly anything someone who is trying to host the perfect party could need! Additionally, there are bathrooms for men and women, and ample parking. Gorgeous areas for photo opportunities indoors and outdoors, and if you have guests who don’t like to dance or be inside, there is seating and activities outside where they will still feel very much a part of the event. I will recommend this venue each and every time for any event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Devin F. Sent on 08/20/2023
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Sportsmen For Heroes

Sportsmen For Heroes has held their annual Veteran Javelina hunt banquet dinner at the Red Barn for the past three years and each time we have had it, it has grown to where we are almost at full capacity now. The Red Barn event center has been a perfect place for us to hold this and with the great hospitality we will continue to schedule this each year. Thank you to the Red Barn Event Center, Shannon Thola and the Thola family!
    Claudia L. Sent on 08/16/2023
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Oct 15th 2022

My wedding was in October 15 2022, me and my husband love the place fell in love with it.. and we had more then 200 people .. I rented the hole place , I got ready in another room next to it with bathroom and shower, wish it was so much easierfor me and my bridesmaids. Got married outside and in the end of everything I had a beautiful travel trailer for me and my husband. I really recommend it for any one that is looking for a western wedding and want to have the wedding of your dreams .. the owners are great people and always willing to help and My guest had a great time ..
Responds within 24 hours