Recycle The Day Reviews

Recycle The Day 6
Recycle The Day 7

Emily · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding Band 12/31

RTD played at our wedding and they were amazing!! They kept the dance floor packed and our guests kept raving about how great they were. In addition to playing awesome music, they were very responsive on the planning process and they did a great job MCing the evening. They kept everything on track time-wise. I had originally found them via reviews on Wedding Wire and I’m so happy I trusted the positive reviews and hired them! They helped make our New Years Eve wedding a fabulous party! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/29/2018

Best wedding band ever

This bad was great. The dance floor was full from the minute they started playing. They are high energy and played great music plus they were so helpful with all the pomp and circumstance that goes on prior to the band playing. Our guests are still raving about the band and how much fun they had. I would highly recommend this band and we hope to see them again very soon!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • John

John Wons · Married on 12/28/2018

Incredible. Courteous. Fantastic. SO DAMN TALENTED!

Incredible. I can't tell you how many people have made a note about how amazing the band was on our Wedding night. After they perform you surely want to 'recycle' the night! Excellent MC's, courteous as all get out and overall FANTASTIC people who are so damn talented. Hope to see them again :)

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Recycle The Day 8

Bob D · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible Band

Fabulous band that kept the energy going the entire night. No one wanted to leave the dance floor. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2018

Best wedding band ever for our wedding 9-16-18! So easy to work with and such a fun band and group of people! It felt like we had our own concert for our reception. All our guests commented on how great they were and enjoyed them! I danced all night and we even had guests out on the floor dancing that we didn’t expect to see dancing! You will not be disappointed in choosing Recycle the Day as your band!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Recycle The Day 9
    Recycle The Day 10

Chris · Married on 09/15/2018

We had Recycle the Day play our wedding reception last night and they were an absolute delight. Working with them was very smooth and easy, they played a killer set, MC'd the reception perfectly and even gave my band a short set! Their quality of performance, presence on the stage and clear, concise work ethic makes them perfect to book for any event. 5 stars cant recommend enough!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/14/2018

Recycle The Day was AH-MAZING! Our dance floor was literally packed the entire night. They know how to read the crowd, and did so flawlessly. My husband and I left the dance floor ONE time to use the bathroom and take a photo booth photo, but that's it! They are a MUST hire for your wedding in my opinion, worth every penny!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Recycle the day is by far the best band around!!! They went above and beyond for everything at the wedding!!! I had some silly requests and they took them and rocked everything! I would recommend them to everyone! The dance floor was jam packed from the start to even past finish! They made my dream wedding come true and even then some!!!! I wanna do it all over again!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

Stop right now and book them!

We booked RTD sight unseen after a recommendation from a photographer friend and could not be happier about it. They played the entire night and our guests never left the dance floor. They even brought my husband up to sing with them (he’s a ham!)

We are still getting compliments about them and are so glad we had them to celebrate our big day with us. Communication is easy.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Petr · Married on 09/02/2018

These guys rock our wedding.Everyone had so much fun with band performance.
    These guys are simply the best.
    Thank you for making our wedding amazing.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Diana · Married on 07/13/2018

Everything was amazing! To scheduling, planning and the performance. Everyone is still talking about how amazing the band was to dance to and sit and watch. Our dance floor was full the whole night. The band got people on the dance floor that would have never been on it otherwise. It was beautiful and they had lovely touches like the picture on the screen and our songs played. They were nonstop the whole night. I would recommend anyone and everyone to book this band!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Matthew · Married on 07/06/2018

Recycle the Day completely blew us away! From the beginning of our wedding planning, to the day of our wedding, and even after our big day, they have been wonderful to work with. Johnny and the band were extremely helpful throughout the process. They were there to answer questions and ease our minds about any concerns. It showed how well they do their job, being able to accommodate our want/need as newlyweds to have the perfect day. It was, thanks to Recycle the Day!

A live band can make or break the vibe on the dance floor. I can say with complete confidence that their performance at our wedding reception was one of a kind. 5 stars all around! Our guests (and us) continue to talk about how much we love them. They put on a show that made our night so memorable while still keeping the focus on us as the Bride and Groom. They kept things running smoothly throughout the evening which made it easy for us to relax, have fun, and enjoy each moment with our guests.

I highly recommend booking Recycle the Day for your event!
    -Amy and Matt

Sent on 08/01/2018

Tim · Married on 06/30/2018

Recycle the Day was absolutely the best part of our wedding. Even after the wedding, our guests continued to talk about how incredible the band was - most said they were the best wedding band they'd ever seen. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and most of our guests stayed to the very end because they were having so much fun dancing. Recycle the Day doesn't just provide you with great songs, they provide you a whole concert experience. So even if you aren't one to dance, just watching Recycle the Day's choreography to every song is an absolute blast. They have both a male and female singer which makes they able to sing all of your favorite songs. Another great thing to know about RTD is that they never let a song get stale - they seamlessly blend the songs together so right when you're ready for the next song they are already transitioning. That's what keeps everyone on the dance floor! And I should also mention that they are very reasonably priced. Being a bride on a budget I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find the wedding band of my dreams but RCD was everything and more for the price. I can't say enough amazing things about them. Make your wedding day stand out above the rest and hire RECYCLE THE DAY NOW!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2018

When we started talking about a wedding my now husband said he'd always wanted a live band at his wedding so I started to research bands in the area. Recycle the Day was by far the stand out band and they were very responsive, so easy to work with, and answered all our questions leading up to the wedding.
    They didn't disappoint! They were amazing and kept everyone engaged and dancing all night long! They have such great energy and obviously love what they do. People are still commenting about how fantastic they were. If you want your wedding to stand out - definitely book Recycle the Day. You will be so glad you did!
    Jen and Nate
    June 3, 2018

Sent on 06/14/2018

Michael · Married on 05/27/2018

Recycle the Day made our wedding amazing! They were there early, helpful, polite, and the performance was energetic and sooooo great! Everyone at our wedding was blown away by them! They’re polished professionals that made our day the best it could’ve been. I don’t know why anyone would ever hire a DJ when this band exists! Especially because they DJ anything you need while they aren’t performing such as the ceremony, cocktail hour, etc.. Just incredible!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Recycle The Day 11
    Recycle The Day 12

Jen · Married on 05/27/2018

Recycle the Day was absolutely incredible! They put on an amazing show. I am thrilled with the fun, energetic, talented entertainment they provided. The dance floor was packed all night long! Johnny quickly responded to every question I had during the planning process. I highly recommend Recycle the Day for any event, especially a wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Leigh · Married on 05/19/2018

Recycle the Day is honestly the BEST band we have ever experienced and we could not be more happy with their performance at our wedding on 5-19-18. Our guests could not stop raving about how packed the dance floor was the entire night! The only time people were off the dance floor was during the band's 15 minute break. Recycle the Day truly made our wedding night amazing and we would HIGHLY recommend them to all couples out there looking for a budget-friendly, high energy, fantastic and all around entertaining band. We will definitely be back to see them perform at local bars because we can't get enough! RTD you guys absolutely killed it! Thank you so much for a night to remember forever and ever and ever. We love you guys!!!

Love,

Sean & Leigh Briody

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sue · Married on 05/19/2018

Everyone at our daughter's wedding raved about the band! Almost all of the guests were up and dancing the entire night. The band members were part of our large extended family for the evening. Their enthusiasm and energy they brought to the reception was a joy to be a part of. We highly recommend that you book them for your event!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Recycle The Day 13

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

We absolutely loved working with Recycle the Day. They are such an amazing wedding band. Our guests had a blast and couldn’t believe how many different songs they knew how to play. The dance floor was never empty. The band is incredibly professional and we felt the value was exceptional when compared to other bands (or even DJs) in Chicagoland. If you can reserve Recycle the Day for your wedding we would highly recommend it. Thanks for making our day amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Jill · Married on 02/03/2018

Recycle the day was amazing for our winter wedding. Easy going, upbeat during the reception and a pleasure to work with. They made our wedding night beyond perfect.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/09/2017

This is probably the most perfect band for events. They packed the dance floor the entire night and even had people not physically able dancing. Very tight musicians and very pro people. If you want a party hire this band.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kylie · Married on 12/01/2017

We wanted to send you a thank you! You guys were so wonderful on Friday, we could not have picked a better band! The dance floor stayed full the ENTIRE night thanks to you guys! Our guests can not stop talking about how wonderful you guys were! One guests even commented that he thinks if you guys would have kept playing my guests would have died from exhaustion lol! Nobody could leave the dance floor- every time we thought one good song was ending you played another even better song!

Thank you for making our reception one that we will never forget!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Kim · Married on 10/15/2017

I just have to say that I am extremely happy to have chosen Recycle the Day for our Wedding. Their music was perfect, entertaining and brought everyone to the dance floor. I received so many compliments on their behalf as well.

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Recycle The Day 14

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

RTD were absolutely wonderful. Or family and friends can't stop talking about their energy and performance of our wedding. It was absolutely wonderful, we would recommend them for anyone's special event!

Sent on 09/03/2017