81 Reviews for Recycle The Day

Cocktail Hour (7)
Learning New Songs (4)
Ceremony (2)
Liability Insurance (2)

Everything was amazing! To scheduling, planning and the performance. Everyone is still talking about how amazing the band was to dance to and sit and watch. Our dance floor was full the whole night. The band got people on the dance floor that would have never been on it otherwise. It was beautiful and they had lovely touches like the picture on the screen and our songs played. They were nonstop the whole night. I would recommend anyone and everyone to book this band!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Recycle the Day completely blew us away! From the beginning of our wedding planning, to the day of our wedding, and even after our big day, they have been wonderful to work with. Johnny and the band were extremely helpful throughout the process. They were there to answer questions and ease our minds about any concerns. It showed how well they do their job, being able to accommodate our want/need as newlyweds to have the perfect day. It was, thanks to Recycle the Day!

A live band can make or break the vibe on the dance floor. I can say with complete confidence that their performance at our wedding reception was one of a kind. 5 stars all around! Our guests (and us) continue to talk about how much we love them. They put on a show that made our night so memorable while still keeping the focus on us as the Bride and Groom. They kept things running smoothly throughout the evening which made it easy for us to relax, have fun, and enjoy each moment with our guests.

I highly recommend booking Recycle the Day for your event!
-Amy and Matt

Profile Picture Matthew, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Recycle the Day was absolutely the best part of our wedding. Even after the wedding, our guests continued to talk about how incredible the band was - most said they were the best wedding band they'd ever seen. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and most of our guests stayed to the very end because they were having so much fun dancing. Recycle the Day doesn't just provide you with great songs, they provide you a whole concert experience. So even if you aren't one to dance, just watching Recycle the Day's choreography to every song is an absolute blast. They have both a male and female singer which makes they able to sing all of your favorite songs. Another great thing to know about RTD is that they never let a song get stale - they seamlessly blend the songs together so right when you're ready for the next song they are already transitioning. That's what keeps everyone on the dance floor! And I should also mention that they are very reasonably priced. Being a bride on a budget I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find the wedding band of my dreams but RCD was everything and more for the price. I can't say enough amazing things about them. Make your wedding day stand out above the rest and hire RECYCLE THE DAY NOW!!!

Profile Picture Tim, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

When we started talking about a wedding my now husband said he'd always wanted a live band at his wedding so I started to research bands in the area. Recycle the Day was by far the stand out band and they were very responsive, so easy to work with, and answered all our questions leading up to the wedding.
They didn't disappoint! They were amazing and kept everyone engaged and dancing all night long! They have such great energy and obviously love what they do. People are still commenting about how fantastic they were. If you want your wedding to stand out - definitely book Recycle the Day. You will be so glad you did!
Jen and Nate
June 3, 2018

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Recycle the Day made our wedding amazing! They were there early, helpful, polite, and the performance was energetic and sooooo great! Everyone at our wedding was blown away by them! They’re polished professionals that made our day the best it could’ve been. I don’t know why anyone would ever hire a DJ when this band exists! Especially because they DJ anything you need while they aren’t performing such as the ceremony, cocktail hour, etc.. Just incredible!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Recycle the Day was absolutely incredible! They put on an amazing show. I am thrilled with the fun, energetic, talented entertainment they provided. The dance floor was packed all night long! Johnny quickly responded to every question I had during the planning process. I highly recommend Recycle the Day for any event, especially a wedding.

Profile Picture Jen, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Recycle the Day is honestly the BEST band we have ever experienced and we could not be more happy with their performance at our wedding on 5-19-18. Our guests could not stop raving about how packed the dance floor was the entire night! The only time people were off the dance floor was during the band's 15 minute break. Recycle the Day truly made our wedding night amazing and we would HIGHLY recommend them to all couples out there looking for a budget-friendly, high energy, fantastic and all around entertaining band. We will definitely be back to see them perform at local bars because we can't get enough! RTD you guys absolutely killed it! Thank you so much for a night to remember forever and ever and ever. We love you guys!!!

Love,

Sean & Leigh Briody

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Everyone at our daughter's wedding raved about the band! Almost all of the guests were up and dancing the entire night. The band members were part of our large extended family for the evening. Their enthusiasm and energy they brought to the reception was a joy to be a part of. We highly recommend that you book them for your event!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We absolutely loved working with Recycle the Day. They are such an amazing wedding band. Our guests had a blast and couldn’t believe how many different songs they knew how to play. The dance floor was never empty. The band is incredibly professional and we felt the value was exceptional when compared to other bands (or even DJs) in Chicagoland. If you can reserve Recycle the Day for your wedding we would highly recommend it. Thanks for making our day amazing!

Profile Picture Amy , 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Recycle the day was amazing for our winter wedding. Easy going, upbeat during the reception and a pleasure to work with. They made our wedding night beyond perfect.

Profile Picture Jill, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This is probably the most perfect band for events. They packed the dance floor the entire night and even had people not physically able dancing. Very tight musicians and very pro people. If you want a party hire this band.

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We wanted to send you a thank you! You guys were so wonderful on Friday, we could not have picked a better band! The dance floor stayed full the ENTIRE night thanks to you guys! Our guests can not stop talking about how wonderful you guys were! One guests even commented that he thinks if you guys would have kept playing my guests would have died from exhaustion lol! Nobody could leave the dance floor- every time we thought one good song was ending you played another even better song!

Thank you for making our reception one that we will never forget!

Profile Picture Kylie, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I just have to say that I am extremely happy to have chosen Recycle the Day for our Wedding. Their music was perfect, entertaining and brought everyone to the dance floor. I received so many compliments on their behalf as well.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

RTD were absolutely wonderful. Or family and friends can't stop talking about their energy and performance of our wedding. It was absolutely wonderful, we would recommend them for anyone's special event!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Guests from my wedding are still talking about them two months later. They put on a great show.

Profile Picture James, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband I wanted a band for our wedding from the very beginning. A cousin recommend checking out Recycle The Day after seeing them at a wedding she was recently at. We went to a bar in Naperville to see them perform and decided to book them for our reception. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with this choice. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night! The band did such an amazing job with their performance. Days after our reception, my husband and I received countless texts regarding how great the band was and how much fun they were. Johnny also put together our bridal party entrance song...we had a remix of 3-4 Justin Timberlake songs...it turned out great! I HIGHLY recommend Recycle The Day...you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User6414581, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Love this band!!!!! They were so much fun! I had so many of my friends and family members asking about them. I also had a friend who booked them for her event coming up after seeing them play at our wedding. They were all set up and ready to go before we got there. They were very flexible, especially since I had no formal plan, they just rolled with it. They were helpful in making my day even better and they were very dance with :) I'm so happy we were able to have them play at our wedding!!

Profile Picture KRISTIN, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Recycle The Day made our wedding!!!! Would hire them over and over again. If you want your wedding or event to be remembered hire RTD!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

RTD is a phenomenal wedding band!!! It is SUCH a feat keeping the dance floor hopping the whole night, and they really did- right up until my husband and I made our grand exit through LED sparklers at midnight! Our family and friends were raving about how awesome the band was the whole night, the next day at brunch, and sending us messages about it several days after our wedding too! They were also very accommodating to unique requests we had (and we had several), including figuring out the sound system for instruments accompanying us singing a duet at the reception, learning our first dance song in order to perform it live, and doing a special edit for our Introductions song so we could choreograph it with our wedding party. They made our wedding reception an amazing party and experience, and we are incredibly grateful to RTD for their fantastic music, incredible energy, great communication, and flexibility, and would highly recommend them! Thanks RTD for making our wedding day so amazing!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Everyone was incredible to work with! They did an incredible job of being flexible with us, leading the ceremonies, and best of all, keeping people on the dance floor the WHOLE NIGHT! High recommend RTD to ANYONE thinking about having an awesome live band for their wedding reception. :-)

Profile Picture Paul, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Recycle the Day was a great addition to my wedding. If you're on the fence about a band or DJ, go with the band 100%! All my guests raved how fun and great they were and they kept the party going on the dance floor. They bent over backwards to help when some problems popped up at the reception (problem was not due to the band at all). I wish I could have another wedding to hire them again.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Best wedding decision!! This band is beyond fun, entertaining, and talented! I received soo many compliments on their performance at the wedding. I love that they don't drag out a song and that you get so many more songs in a 3 hour time span. They also provided my music, speakers, etc, for our ceremony and we're on point! I can't say enough great things about RTD! Their communication was great, price was in the budget, and truly ROCKED it on our big day! Thanks Recycle The Day!!!!!

Profile Picture Lara, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Recycle the Day was awesome! They were pros form the very beginning! Johnny was extra attentive to our needs. He called ahead of time to discuss the schedule and how we would like our day to flow. Our dance floor was PACKED all night and they kept our party alive. We still have people who come up to us and tell us how great our wedding band was!

Profile Picture Jim, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Having a band at our wedding was one of our top priorities and RTD was everything we wanted in a band. They are so friendly and accommodating, everyone adored them and we would do it all over again if we could!

Profile Picture shay, 2/17/17, 1 Review