130 Reviews for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service

Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
129 Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Reviews

We are so happy we went with record entertainment they made everything so effortless! They were so nice and helped with any questions we had. They also picked the perfect music that fit our wedding! We are so happy! We would def recommend to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Al Kuenzi, our DJ, Record Entertainment, our DJ service, and Jennie Holzmann, the booking agent, all did a great job for our wedding. Al, especially, as the DJ on site on our wedding day, was an absolute joy. The whole organization was professional and courteous. They played for my ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dance... the entire day... and it was perfect. They were also much lest costly than other DJs I researched. I'd hire them all again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ju, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything about Al Kuenzi as a DJ was absolutely top notch- friendly, fun, professional, knowledgeable... Everyone loved him! Jennie H. handled the logistics behind the scenes like a Pro as well. I highly recommend this company and this DJ (Al) for any event!

Profile Picture Judy, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Drew did an awesome job! I would recommend him to anyone! Not only did he keep people on the dance floor all night but he also listened to every request I had throughout the night!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kerry did a great job from planning with us to make sure we got everything we wanted to the day of! Couldn't have asked for anything more. Music, lighting and monogram were perfect!

Photo for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Review
Photo for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Review
Profile Picture Claire, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex Tryon did an absolutely awesome job for our wedding. He had everyone out on the dance floor all night. Several of our guests complimented us on what a great job he did all night. He was extremely polite and very fun. He was flexible with his schedule as he came out the night before to our rehearsal since he would also be doing our ceremony music. He made sure our day was absolutely perfect. We would HIGHLY recommended Alex Tryon and Record Entertainment to anyone who wants a GREAT DJ for their event!!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome job! Played songs requested right away! Was fun and professional!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a blast. Tom Otte was Great! Would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was an excellent dj. Record Entertainment was very affordable and professional. Tom exceeded our expectations and we had a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture David , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dominic was a fantastic choice for DJ for our wedding. He kept the floor packed the whole night and was very receptive to our requests. I would highly recommend him and Record Entertainment for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not think of one bad thing to say! You did an amazing job and I am so grateful you were available such short notice. Thank you so much for providing music for our wedding! I only hope that we can have Andy again at my friends wedding October 21st!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul did a Wonderful Job!! Everyone had a blast!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Drew was an amazing DJ! He made everything super easy and did a fabulous job! Everyone danced all night long!

Profile Picture Mariah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Johnny was our DJ, and he ran the night for us! He got everyone excited for our grand march, kept people entertained throughout dinner with the music we wanted and the "kissing game". He helped coordinate the dances on the dance floor and the music order was absolutely perfect to keep everyone dancing the whole night!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Our DJ Johnny Ransom was a lot of fun and kept our party going! He met all of our music wants for the ceremony and evening. Would highly recommend him and Record Entertainment to anyone that wants to have a worry free, fun party/reception! Thanks again Johnny for making our day everything we could have hoped for!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Johnny Ransom is an excellent DJ! He was a pleasure to work with, and truly helped make our wedding reception spectacular.

Profile Picture Stephen, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very accessible and always up to the task. Quick to react and considerate. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Julian, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for making our wedding reception so much fun! We had drew and he was awesome he also helped us out at the last minute with some technical difficulties on our slide show

Profile Picture Tony, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't have been happier with the services provided by Record Entertainment. From the get-go, they were extremely helpful, accommodating, and professional. Jennie helped coordinate everything via email which made it super simple. She was very reassuring and always made sure that I knew I could reach out to her if I ever had any questions. We got married in September so we were paired with our DJ in August. Al K was our DJ and he was absolutely wonderful. From our initial meeting through the end of our ceremony, he made everything SO EASY. I just cannot say enough great things about him. Friendly, professional, SINCERE, kind, helpful, etc... Just the best. We got so many compliments from our guests and I don't think there was one person that didn't make it out to the dance floor (Including our 86 year old grandmother!) It was a night we will never forget. Thank you Al!!!!

Profile Picture Neeka, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Always start off the dancing with something upbeat and fun!! :)

Profile Picture Haley, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ! Has done around 1500 weddings and it showed. Everything little detail was covered and kept the place moving with good song combinations. Very low-stress levels on my wife and I though out the whole thing. Also, was the cheapest DJ I could find by at least 400 dollars.

Overall, one of the best DJ's I have seen in weddings I have gone to and was a great value.

Profile Picture Lewis, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kerry was a great DJ and was very professional.

Profile Picture Jackson, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dom was a perfect fit for our wedding. He knew exactly what to play to keep the dancing going all night. We had a full dance floor from the start of the dance till the end (We actually could have probably stayed there all through the night and people would still be dancing!). DJ Dom was great with request and did a great job doing the ceremony also! I would recommend him for any wedding and also recommend Record Entertainment for any friend's weddings! Thank you again for making our wedding night perfect!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our Dj was absolutely AWESOME!! He played great filler music. Was sociable with guests and the wedding party. Played all this right music and got groovy on the dance floor with us! It was the best celebration and a night to remember Forever!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/19/17, 1 Review