152 Reviews for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service

Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
151 Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Reviews

Allen did a fantastic job at our wedding! We aren't huge dancers, so we let him have the reins and I was amazed. The dance floor was full all night long! He talked to our guests to see what they wanted to hear and had out wedding party submit suggestions ahead of time. He also helped us time when to make speeches during dinner, helped us with our grand march, and played appropriate music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Allen was very professional and his experience really shows. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our big day.

Profile Picture Abby, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Record Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding! Terry and Aaron were so helpful and accommodating. They gave suggestions when we needed help and they listened to everything we wanted. The dance floor was packed all night even though it was a beautiful day to be outside! The photobooth was a big hit as well and the book with all the pictures from the booth was an amazing surprise!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extremely happy with our DJ. Kevin listened to what everyone wanted and went above and beyond to make it fun!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so happy we went with record entertainment they made everything so effortless! They were so nice and helped with any questions we had. They also picked the perfect music that fit our wedding! We are so happy! We would def recommend to anyone!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We appreciated how our DJ came and set up the day before the reception, it made the reception go by much smoother. He was on top of his game by always checking in with us if we were ready for grand march, first dances, bouquet toss, etc. He was very flexible with changing songs when requests came in by us and our guests.

Profile Picture Hannah , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Mike, was fantastic! He was out dancing with our guests and made sure everyone had a great time. There were a few minor hiccups that were caused by my husband and I not verifying details (entrance songs flipped and different version of our first dance than we were expecting) but nothing major.

Profile Picture Angie, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing group! So glad I decided to go with Record Entertainment. Jennie was fantastic while booking and getting everything ready- she's on top of it! Our DJ, Alan, was fantastic! He did a great job reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor full all night while being flexible with the timeline. Everything was perfect and I received lots of compliments. The value for the quality of service is unbeatable. Don't hesitate to book Record Entertainment!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Kerry as our DJ and he was awesome!!! There were people on the dance floor at all times and was able to get 95% of our requests played!!! I had multiple people tell me that the usually don’t like or don’t know the music played at weddings so they don’t dance but they were able to get out on the dance floor for our wedding and had a great time.

Profile Picture MacKenzie , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I've used record entertainment four times now. They are a pleasure to work with. Friendly and fun. I totally recommend them.

Profile Picture Edward, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were great to work with! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ, Thanks Andy!

Profile Picture Zachary, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am the MOB. I actually asked our DJ about doing a review as we were so pleased with the evening. Our daughter and son-in-law chose Record Entertainment and were matched with Tom Otte. I am always a bit nervous about a DJ as they have such an impact on your event. Tom was fabulous! A perfect match! Music selections for initial reception, dinner and dance were all perfect. I was uncertain about music during the dinner, fearing that it would make it difficult for people to converse. Definitely not the case. After dinner, the dance floor was always filled and yet people could enjoy visiting around the perimeters. During the planning stages I had a few questions and Tom responded in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Tom Otte from Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service, as would our daughter and son-in-law.

Profile Picture Paula, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I used them for our wedding and they were worth every penny! We spent a lot of time looking for a DJ and felt they were the easiest to work with and best value. The seasoned DJ had people dancing right away and was extremely professional. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Collin, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We booked Record Entertainment for homecoming and enjoyed it so much that we booked them for prom too! Thank you for being so cooperative and easy to work with. We have nothing but good things to say.

Profile Picture Mia, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Kerry was awesome!
Everything went very smooth with him from setting up a meeting before the wedding until the end of the wedding night!
He was very flexible and had great ideas when we found out space would be tight in the reception venue with the number of guests we had RSVP!
DJ Kerry was also accommodating the night of when it came to song requests, and playing excellent music to keep people out on the dance floor! There wasn't a moment where someone wasn't out dancing!
If I ever need a DJ in the future I will definitely work with Record Entertainment again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlyn, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The DJ was great. This was not your "typical" wedding reception as the wedding was actually 5 days earlier in Chicago. The price was great for the service provided as we did not need all the "bells and whistles" that are at typical wedding receptions. They were accommodating in our late request, (about 2 weeks notice).The DJ played whatever was requested and kept the dance floor full. He was very entertaining. I would highly recommend Record Entertainment for any DJ needs.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy was the dj for our wedding at The Osthoff and he was awesome. We didn’t have to worry about anything and the night was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding DJ, Tom Otte, was wonderful. He met with us in person on his own time, which was greatly appreciated, to go over our thoughts and preferences. On the wedding day, those specifics were met and our guests had a wonderful time. As busy as we, the bride and groom, were we made sure to make time to enjoy the dance floor. Thank you to Record Entertainment and Tom for making our dance and music perfect!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Al Kuenzi, our DJ, Record Entertainment, our DJ service, and Jennie Holzmann, the booking agent, all did a great job for our wedding. Al, especially, as the DJ on site on our wedding day, was an absolute joy. The whole organization was professional and courteous. They played for my ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dance... the entire day... and it was perfect. They were also much lest costly than other DJs I researched. I'd hire them all again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ju, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything about Al Kuenzi as a DJ was absolutely top notch- friendly, fun, professional, knowledgeable... Everyone loved him! Jennie H. handled the logistics behind the scenes like a Pro as well. I highly recommend this company and this DJ (Al) for any event!

Profile Picture Judy, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Drew did an awesome job! I would recommend him to anyone! Not only did he keep people on the dance floor all night but he also listened to every request I had throughout the night!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kerry did a great job from planning with us to make sure we got everything we wanted to the day of! Couldn't have asked for anything more. Music, lighting and monogram were perfect!

Photo for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Review
Photo for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Review
Profile Picture Claire, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex Tryon did an absolutely awesome job for our wedding. He had everyone out on the dance floor all night. Several of our guests complimented us on what a great job he did all night. He was extremely polite and very fun. He was flexible with his schedule as he came out the night before to our rehearsal since he would also be doing our ceremony music. He made sure our day was absolutely perfect. We would HIGHLY recommended Alex Tryon and Record Entertainment to anyone who wants a GREAT DJ for their event!!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome job! Played songs requested right away! Was fun and professional!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a blast. Tom Otte was Great! Would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/30/17, 1 Review