169 Reviews for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service

Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
168 Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Reviews

Amazing job from the ceremony to dinner to dancing. So pleased my song list was played. Dance floor was much fuller than we ever anticipated.

Profile Picture Patti, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was our wedding DJ. Although our wedding was almost a week ago we are still hearing complements about how phenomenal Joe was, and I'd have to agree. Joe kept everyone out on the dance floor for almost the ENTIRE wedding. As the bride, my calves still hurt from dancing... 3 days later. Joe was professional, and is everything we were looking for in a wedding DJ. THANK YOU for making our wedding day not only enjoyable for us, but for all our guests as well!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Record Entertainment was exceptional! Very professional service that I would recommend to anyone. Andy did an excellent job making us feel very comfortable on our wedding day and did an amazing job keeping the dance floor full and everyone entertained. We received many compliments on the excellent DJ service. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Aaron as our dj and he was phenomenal! He was so easy to work with and he listened to all of our wants...and most importantly he kept the dance floor busy all night. Our guests are still saying to this day how much fun they had! Thank you for everything Aaron!

Profile Picture Allyson, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Record Entertainment is a phenomenal DJ service to work with! Jennie was our first point of contact from Record Entertainment and she is very organized and on top of every single detail. Our assigned DJ Kevin was AWESOME to work with as well!! Very professional and fun! The dance floor was packed all night long! :) We also booked their photo booth service and let me tell you.....it was very popular to our guests and my husband and I enjoyed seeing all the pictures at the end of the night. Kevin even gave us our own, personalized photo album with copies of all the pictures taken. Excellent experience all around with Record Entertainment and we highly recommend them to any newly engaged couple looking to book a DJ!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We are so happy we signed with Record Entertainment! We had Alex Tryon as our DJ and couldn't have been happier. Alex had a 12 hour day with us in 90 degree heat and remained energetic throughout the entire celebration. He played the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, during dinner, and during the reception dance. We received so many compliments from our guests that they had never danced so much at a wedding nor seen such a packed dance floor. It was the best time! Entertainment is was gets the party going, and we are so grateful for the service Alex provided. Thank you Alex and Record Entertainment for making our wedding the best day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Alex was absolutely amazing! I had a lot odd little requests like having a special second dance for me and my husband, which included mixing two songs, and he made it happen, no questions asked! He took requests all night and easily felt the room to keep everyone on the dance floor! I can't say enough good things about what a great DJ he was! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We are so glad we went with record entertainment and had Al as our wedding DJ. He was extremely kind and gave us so much confidence that our day would go smoothly. We had endless compliments from our wedding guests that our DJ was “the best wedding DJ they’ve ever seen”!

Profile Picture sara, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kerry did a great job at our wedding! He listened to what we wanted and made it happen. Everyone had a blast! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Johnny Ransom was SO GOOD! We had so many compliments from guests and our dance floor was almost always full --- when it wasn't, he played a song that would get everyone out there and had people bring someone onto the dance floor from the crowd. A great experience -- both of my older sisters had him for their weddings and I just HAD to have him :)

Profile Picture Emily, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had our wedding on June 30, 2018, and Tom Otte was our DJ. Tom did such an AMAZING job! His variety of song choices keep everyone on the dance floor. Being the bride/groom, he asked throughout the night if there were certain songs we wanted to hear, and he made our songs a priority. Honestly, all the songs we wanted to hear/dance to were played without us needed to ask for them to be played! Tom had plenty of dancing activities that brought everyone out on the dance floor if the dance floor started to clear (which it barely did). Tom was also out there dancing with all of us during those activities too! We got so many compliments from our guest about how great of a DJ he was. Tom was super nice, very flexible, and if there was ever a time where we would need a DJ again, we would pick DJ Tom Otte! Thank you so much Tom for doing such a great job on our special day!

Mr. & Mrs. Warrens

Photo for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Review
Profile Picture Carolina , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Allen did a fantastic job at our wedding! We aren't huge dancers, so we let him have the reins and I was amazed. The dance floor was full all night long! He talked to our guests to see what they wanted to hear and had out wedding party submit suggestions ahead of time. He also helped us time when to make speeches during dinner, helped us with our grand march, and played appropriate music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Allen was very professional and his experience really shows. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our big day.

Profile Picture Abby, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Record Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding! Terry and Aaron were so helpful and accommodating. They gave suggestions when we needed help and they listened to everything we wanted. The dance floor was packed all night even though it was a beautiful day to be outside! The photobooth was a big hit as well and the book with all the pictures from the booth was an amazing surprise!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extremely happy with our DJ. Kevin listened to what everyone wanted and went above and beyond to make it fun!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so happy we went with record entertainment they made everything so effortless! They were so nice and helped with any questions we had. They also picked the perfect music that fit our wedding! We are so happy! We would def recommend to anyone!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We appreciated how our DJ came and set up the day before the reception, it made the reception go by much smoother. He was on top of his game by always checking in with us if we were ready for grand march, first dances, bouquet toss, etc. He was very flexible with changing songs when requests came in by us and our guests.

Profile Picture Hannah , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Kerry of Record Entertainment was phenomenal!! He met with us ahead time out of town to get to know us personally. Kerry took specific song requests and got an overall feel of genre needs and proceeded to put on an excellent dance party. Record Entertainment also put together a unique & special Father/Daughter dance that all of our guests will remember forever. We recommend DJ Kerry and Record Entertainment to anyone who wants to have a wedding night to remember!

Profile Picture Brianna , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Mike, was fantastic! He was out dancing with our guests and made sure everyone had a great time. There were a few minor hiccups that were caused by my husband and I not verifying details (entrance songs flipped and different version of our first dance than we were expecting) but nothing major.

Profile Picture Angie, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing group! So glad I decided to go with Record Entertainment. Jennie was fantastic while booking and getting everything ready- she's on top of it! Our DJ, Alan, was fantastic! He did a great job reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor full all night while being flexible with the timeline. Everything was perfect and I received lots of compliments. The value for the quality of service is unbeatable. Don't hesitate to book Record Entertainment!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Kerry as our DJ and he was awesome!!! There were people on the dance floor at all times and was able to get 95% of our requests played!!! I had multiple people tell me that the usually don’t like or don’t know the music played at weddings so they don’t dance but they were able to get out on the dance floor for our wedding and had a great time.

Profile Picture MacKenzie , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I've used record entertainment four times now. They are a pleasure to work with. Friendly and fun. I totally recommend them.

Profile Picture Edward, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were great to work with! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ, Thanks Andy!

Profile Picture Zachary, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am the MOB. I actually asked our DJ about doing a review as we were so pleased with the evening. Our daughter and son-in-law chose Record Entertainment and were matched with Tom Otte. I am always a bit nervous about a DJ as they have such an impact on your event. Tom was fabulous! A perfect match! Music selections for initial reception, dinner and dance were all perfect. I was uncertain about music during the dinner, fearing that it would make it difficult for people to converse. Definitely not the case. After dinner, the dance floor was always filled and yet people could enjoy visiting around the perimeters. During the planning stages I had a few questions and Tom responded in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Tom Otte from Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service, as would our daughter and son-in-law.

Profile Picture Paula, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I used them for our wedding and they were worth every penny! We spent a lot of time looking for a DJ and felt they were the easiest to work with and best value. The seasoned DJ had people dancing right away and was extremely professional. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Collin, 5/19/18, 1 Review