161 Reviews for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service

Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
160 Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Reviews

We are so glad we went with record entertainment and had Al as our wedding DJ. He was extremely kind and gave us so much confidence that our day would go smoothly. We had endless compliments from our wedding guests that our DJ was “the best wedding DJ they’ve ever seen”!

Profile Picture sara, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kerry did a great job at our wedding! He listened to what we wanted and made it happen. Everyone had a blast! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Johnny Ransom was SO GOOD! We had so many compliments from guests and our dance floor was almost always full --- when it wasn't, he played a song that would get everyone out there and had people bring someone onto the dance floor from the crowd. A great experience -- both of my older sisters had him for their weddings and I just HAD to have him :)

Profile Picture Emily, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had our wedding on June 30, 2018, and Tom Otte was our DJ. Tom did such an AMAZING job! His variety of song choices keep everyone on the dance floor. Being the bride/groom, he asked throughout the night if there were certain songs we wanted to hear, and he made our songs a priority. Honestly, all the songs we wanted to hear/dance to were played without us needed to ask for them to be played! Tom had plenty of dancing activities that brought everyone out on the dance floor if the dance floor started to clear (which it barely did). Tom was also out there dancing with all of us during those activities too! We got so many compliments from our guest about how great of a DJ he was. Tom was super nice, very flexible, and if there was ever a time where we would need a DJ again, we would pick DJ Tom Otte! Thank you so much Tom for doing such a great job on our special day!

Mr. & Mrs. Warrens

Photo for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Review
Profile Picture Carolina , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Allen did a fantastic job at our wedding! We aren't huge dancers, so we let him have the reins and I was amazed. The dance floor was full all night long! He talked to our guests to see what they wanted to hear and had out wedding party submit suggestions ahead of time. He also helped us time when to make speeches during dinner, helped us with our grand march, and played appropriate music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Allen was very professional and his experience really shows. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our big day.

Profile Picture Abby, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Record Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding! Terry and Aaron were so helpful and accommodating. They gave suggestions when we needed help and they listened to everything we wanted. The dance floor was packed all night even though it was a beautiful day to be outside! The photobooth was a big hit as well and the book with all the pictures from the booth was an amazing surprise!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extremely happy with our DJ. Kevin listened to what everyone wanted and went above and beyond to make it fun!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so happy we went with record entertainment they made everything so effortless! They were so nice and helped with any questions we had. They also picked the perfect music that fit our wedding! We are so happy! We would def recommend to anyone!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We appreciated how our DJ came and set up the day before the reception, it made the reception go by much smoother. He was on top of his game by always checking in with us if we were ready for grand march, first dances, bouquet toss, etc. He was very flexible with changing songs when requests came in by us and our guests.

Profile Picture Hannah , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Kerry of Record Entertainment was phenomenal!! He met with us ahead time out of town to get to know us personally. Kerry took specific song requests and got an overall feel of genre needs and proceeded to put on an excellent dance party. Record Entertainment also put together a unique & special Father/Daughter dance that all of our guests will remember forever. We recommend DJ Kerry and Record Entertainment to anyone who wants to have a wedding night to remember!

Profile Picture Brianna , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Mike, was fantastic! He was out dancing with our guests and made sure everyone had a great time. There were a few minor hiccups that were caused by my husband and I not verifying details (entrance songs flipped and different version of our first dance than we were expecting) but nothing major.

Profile Picture Angie, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing group! So glad I decided to go with Record Entertainment. Jennie was fantastic while booking and getting everything ready- she's on top of it! Our DJ, Alan, was fantastic! He did a great job reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor full all night while being flexible with the timeline. Everything was perfect and I received lots of compliments. The value for the quality of service is unbeatable. Don't hesitate to book Record Entertainment!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Kerry as our DJ and he was awesome!!! There were people on the dance floor at all times and was able to get 95% of our requests played!!! I had multiple people tell me that the usually don’t like or don’t know the music played at weddings so they don’t dance but they were able to get out on the dance floor for our wedding and had a great time.

Profile Picture MacKenzie , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I've used record entertainment four times now. They are a pleasure to work with. Friendly and fun. I totally recommend them.

Profile Picture Edward, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were great to work with! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ, Thanks Andy!

Profile Picture Zachary, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am the MOB. I actually asked our DJ about doing a review as we were so pleased with the evening. Our daughter and son-in-law chose Record Entertainment and were matched with Tom Otte. I am always a bit nervous about a DJ as they have such an impact on your event. Tom was fabulous! A perfect match! Music selections for initial reception, dinner and dance were all perfect. I was uncertain about music during the dinner, fearing that it would make it difficult for people to converse. Definitely not the case. After dinner, the dance floor was always filled and yet people could enjoy visiting around the perimeters. During the planning stages I had a few questions and Tom responded in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Tom Otte from Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service, as would our daughter and son-in-law.

Profile Picture Paula, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I used them for our wedding and they were worth every penny! We spent a lot of time looking for a DJ and felt they were the easiest to work with and best value. The seasoned DJ had people dancing right away and was extremely professional. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Collin, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Al was an excellent DJ for our wedding. Kept the music playing and played requested songs. From our first meeting to the end of our wedding, it was a pleasure to work with him

Profile Picture Dave, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Record Entertainment for homecoming and enjoyed it so much that we booked them for prom too! Thank you for being so cooperative and easy to work with. We have nothing but good things to say.

Profile Picture Mia, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Kerry was awesome!
Everything went very smooth with him from setting up a meeting before the wedding until the end of the wedding night!
He was very flexible and had great ideas when we found out space would be tight in the reception venue with the number of guests we had RSVP!
DJ Kerry was also accommodating the night of when it came to song requests, and playing excellent music to keep people out on the dance floor! There wasn't a moment where someone wasn't out dancing!
If I ever need a DJ in the future I will definitely work with Record Entertainment again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlyn, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The DJ was great. This was not your "typical" wedding reception as the wedding was actually 5 days earlier in Chicago. The price was great for the service provided as we did not need all the "bells and whistles" that are at typical wedding receptions. They were accommodating in our late request, (about 2 weeks notice).The DJ played whatever was requested and kept the dance floor full. He was very entertaining. I would highly recommend Record Entertainment for any DJ needs.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy was the dj for our wedding at The Osthoff and he was awesome. We didn’t have to worry about anything and the night was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding DJ, Tom Otte, was wonderful. He met with us in person on his own time, which was greatly appreciated, to go over our thoughts and preferences. On the wedding day, those specifics were met and our guests had a wonderful time. As busy as we, the bride and groom, were we made sure to make time to enjoy the dance floor. Thank you to Record Entertainment and Tom for making our dance and music perfect!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Al Kuenzi, our DJ, Record Entertainment, our DJ service, and Jennie Holzmann, the booking agent, all did a great job for our wedding. Al, especially, as the DJ on site on our wedding day, was an absolute joy. The whole organization was professional and courteous. They played for my ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dance... the entire day... and it was perfect. They were also much lest costly than other DJs I researched. I'd hire them all again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ju, 12/30/17, 1 Review