141 Reviews for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service

Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
140 Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Reviews

We are so happy we went with record entertainment they made everything so effortless! They were so nice and helped with any questions we had. They also picked the perfect music that fit our wedding! We are so happy! We would def recommend to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Our DJ, Mike, was fantastic! He was out dancing with our guests and made sure everyone had a great time. There were a few minor hiccups that were caused by my husband and I not verifying details (entrance songs flipped and different version of our first dance than we were expecting) but nothing major.

Profile Picture Angie, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing group! So glad I decided to go with Record Entertainment. Jennie was fantastic while booking and getting everything ready- she's on top of it! Our DJ, Alan, was fantastic! He did a great job reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor full all night while being flexible with the timeline. Everything was perfect and I received lots of compliments. The value for the quality of service is unbeatable. Don't hesitate to book Record Entertainment!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Kerry as our DJ and he was awesome!!! There were people on the dance floor at all times and was able to get 95% of our requests played!!! I had multiple people tell me that the usually don’t like or don’t know the music played at weddings so they don’t dance but they were able to get out on the dance floor for our wedding and had a great time.

Profile Picture MacKenzie , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were great to work with! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ, Thanks Andy!

Profile Picture Zachary, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am the MOB. I actually asked our DJ about doing a review as we were so pleased with the evening. Our daughter and son-in-law chose Record Entertainment and were matched with Tom Otte. I am always a bit nervous about a DJ as they have such an impact on your event. Tom was fabulous! A perfect match! Music selections for initial reception, dinner and dance were all perfect. I was uncertain about music during the dinner, fearing that it would make it difficult for people to converse. Definitely not the case. After dinner, the dance floor was always filled and yet people could enjoy visiting around the perimeters. During the planning stages I had a few questions and Tom responded in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Tom Otte from Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service, as would our daughter and son-in-law.

Profile Picture Paula, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Record Entertainment for homecoming and enjoyed it so much that we booked them for prom too! Thank you for being so cooperative and easy to work with. We have nothing but good things to say.

Profile Picture Mia, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Kerry was awesome!
Everything went very smooth with him from setting up a meeting before the wedding until the end of the wedding night!
He was very flexible and had great ideas when we found out space would be tight in the reception venue with the number of guests we had RSVP!
DJ Kerry was also accommodating the night of when it came to song requests, and playing excellent music to keep people out on the dance floor! There wasn't a moment where someone wasn't out dancing!
If I ever need a DJ in the future I will definitely work with Record Entertainment again!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The DJ was great. This was not your "typical" wedding reception as the wedding was actually 5 days earlier in Chicago. The price was great for the service provided as we did not need all the "bells and whistles" that are at typical wedding receptions. They were accommodating in our late request, (about 2 weeks notice).The DJ played whatever was requested and kept the dance floor full. He was very entertaining. I would highly recommend Record Entertainment for any DJ needs.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy was the dj for our wedding at The Osthoff and he was awesome. We didn’t have to worry about anything and the night was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Al Kuenzi, our DJ, Record Entertainment, our DJ service, and Jennie Holzmann, the booking agent, all did a great job for our wedding. Al, especially, as the DJ on site on our wedding day, was an absolute joy. The whole organization was professional and courteous. They played for my ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dance... the entire day... and it was perfect. They were also much lest costly than other DJs I researched. I'd hire them all again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ju, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything about Al Kuenzi as a DJ was absolutely top notch- friendly, fun, professional, knowledgeable... Everyone loved him! Jennie H. handled the logistics behind the scenes like a Pro as well. I highly recommend this company and this DJ (Al) for any event!

Profile Picture Judy, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Drew did an awesome job! I would recommend him to anyone! Not only did he keep people on the dance floor all night but he also listened to every request I had throughout the night!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kerry did a great job from planning with us to make sure we got everything we wanted to the day of! Couldn't have asked for anything more. Music, lighting and monogram were perfect!

Photo for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Review
Photo for Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service Review
Profile Picture Claire, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex Tryon did an absolutely awesome job for our wedding. He had everyone out on the dance floor all night. Several of our guests complimented us on what a great job he did all night. He was extremely polite and very fun. He was flexible with his schedule as he came out the night before to our rehearsal since he would also be doing our ceremony music. He made sure our day was absolutely perfect. We would HIGHLY recommended Alex Tryon and Record Entertainment to anyone who wants a GREAT DJ for their event!!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome job! Played songs requested right away! Was fun and professional!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a blast. Tom Otte was Great! Would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was an excellent dj. Record Entertainment was very affordable and professional. Tom exceeded our expectations and we had a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture David , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dominic was a fantastic choice for DJ for our wedding. He kept the floor packed the whole night and was very receptive to our requests. I would highly recommend him and Record Entertainment for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not think of one bad thing to say! You did an amazing job and I am so grateful you were available such short notice. Thank you so much for providing music for our wedding! I only hope that we can have Andy again at my friends wedding October 21st!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul did a Wonderful Job!! Everyone had a blast!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Drew was an amazing DJ! He made everything super easy and did a fabulous job! Everyone danced all night long!

Profile Picture Mariah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Johnny was our DJ, and he ran the night for us! He got everyone excited for our grand march, kept people entertained throughout dinner with the music we wanted and the "kissing game". He helped coordinate the dances on the dance floor and the music order was absolutely perfect to keep everyone dancing the whole night!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Our DJ Johnny Ransom was a lot of fun and kept our party going! He met all of our music wants for the ceremony and evening. Would highly recommend him and Record Entertainment to anyone that wants to have a worry free, fun party/reception! Thanks again Johnny for making our day everything we could have hoped for!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/17, 1 Review