153 Reviews for Reception Palace Ballrooms

Outside Alcohol (4)
Covered Outdoor (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
122 Reception Palace Ballrooms Reviews

I had my quinceañera here and it turned out gorgeous. I was able to have every detail fall into place and the party went on without a hitch. Amazing people work so hard for even the smallest detail to be nothing less than perfect. I highly recommend for any occasion. ??

Profile Picture User7281590, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

Beautiful night ! Unforgettable

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at reception Palace. Very satisfied with the attention to details and exceeding my expectations. I will recommend the venu which beautiful, very clean and well maintained it's a stand alone venue with private parking space. The staff is very professional and they have great vendors very respectful. I chose the all inclusive package and all I had to do was to show up ready. Ally, Maggie, Soraya, Bernie all helped in the process they worked as a team. they were very nice and all the wedding was coordinated. I loved the selection package and the food was great!
Thank you to all the staff at Reception Palace for making my husband and I dream come true and thank you as well for going above and beyond exceeding my expectations!
Great venue!

Profile Picture MURIEL, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Alexys and Maggie were amazing! Both were sweet and very accommodating as I went through MANY changes. The wedding was perfect -- it could not have gone any better than it did! Highly recommend Reception Palace Ballroom!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's Quince was amazing from the staff to everything involved with the event. The main point was for my daughter to have an unforgettable experience and have an awesome time and she certainly did!!! Thank you Ali and staff for making my daughter's dream come true. It was truly a magical moment in our lives. Pictures coming soon!!!!

Georgina (Mom)

Profile Picture Georgina, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We recently had our wedding here and I can honestly say that we had a great experience. Alexys, Maggie and Soraya do a great job. The prices are more than just affordable. My fiancé does not live in Miami, so it was difficult to go visit different vendors. At Reception Palace, we could get everything we needed with one place in one package. It was nice to have the staff at Reception Palace taking care of all the little details, so we didn't have to worry about them.

Reception Palace is super flexible and easy to work with. Other venues we considered, or where friends had their weddings, have very strict rules about a lot of things. Reception Palace isn’t like that, they work with you to make sure your big day is exactly the way you want it. Every time I called to ask a question, or make a request, they never made me feel like I was bothering them. They are happy to help with all the details, and they also help give you advice on how to plan for certain things. This team is professional, they know what they're doing. I can honestly say I didn’t worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding, I knew they had it handled. A lot of places want to charge you for every little thing, this place is not like that, they actually helped us save money on different things.

Additionally, the food is great. We picked the chicken chasseur with rice and veggies, and everyone enjoyed it. Even two months after our wedding, people still tell us how much fun they had! Everyone really enjoyed themselves. The room, looked gorgeous and everything was just really well done. The DJ did a good job, but didn’t stick to all of our requests. I am so glad we chose to have our wedding here.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Chairs, Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens

The experience with Reception Palace was great. Alexys helped my husband and I in every way possible. We originally had booked in another place but the total cost of that wedding would have been easily 30k. After budgeting and realizing what we could actually afford, we started to look for all-inclusive venues and Reception Palace Ballrooms was the place to go. The venue itself is beautiful and during Christmas, its decorated beautifully with ornaments and a huge Christmas tree in the center. It worked out for us because we wanted a December wedding.
Anyways, our package included all the goodies, we literally just needed to show up. The invitations, the gifts, the photographer/video, food, photobooth, officiant, uplighting, DJ, everything you can think of is included. Yes, the flowers are included as well. And they have all kinds of options! colors, styles, food options, etc. Now if you are worried about food, don't be. I was always worried about the food, I didn't want the typical comments from guest " oh the chicken is too bland" or " the food was too cold". One thing I kept hearing during and after the wedding was how amazing the food was! From the mash potatoes to the meat, everything was delicious. Some guest even took the food home because it was just that good.
My only, issue would be the DJ, but that's just me, everyone is different. I asked specifically to keep the Spanish music to a bare minimum and have more modern English music. Majority of my guest were young and although we are Hispanic, we didn't want to listen to Spanish music one more. But, it's whatever, the food won everyone other haha. Other than the DJ, everything else was absolutely amazing! Thank you Reception Palace Ballrooms and mainly, thank you Alexys.
From- Lena and Danny
Wedding date: 12/10/17

Profile Picture LENA, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

By far the best team I have ever worked with! Aly is AMAZING!!! There aren't enough ways that I can express my gratitude for her! She helped me every single step of the way and she knows her stuff! Our wedding was a dream come true! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Gigany, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound

Couldn’t ask for a more perfect “15” party for my daughter. Alexys was awesome! Super happy and excited to start planning for my youngest 15 party too.

Profile Picture Marelys, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

Our wedding experience was awesome. Whenever we had any questions, they were immediately answered. Very professional and great to do business with. Thank you!

Profile Picture Nieves, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I loved the attention to detail, loved the support, and all the help provided by the reception palace team! We are especially greatful for Alexys and all her hard work and dedication she was a rockstar and helped everything run smoothly! ❤️

Profile Picture Yasiry, 8/25/17, 1 Review
3.0

Alexis was very helpful, I had a beautiful wedding at the place. The only problem, I will not advice anyone to take their own photographer and videographer on their package, because they were not doing a good job when it comes to focus and take all the pictures for your wedding. Even for my bridal party dance, the videographer was nowhere to be found. They were rushing to take our pictures and videos for our big day.

Profile Picture Melinda, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have nothing but great things to say about Reception Palace, Soraya, and staff!
We had Karen"s Quince there and it was amazing.
The bartenders were great and there were no long lines waiting at the bar.
The food was beyond awesome. I wish they were open for dinner every night! I had multiple guests come to me and say how delish the food was, the venue was gorgeous, and that the music and DJ rocked!
He played an awesome variety of songs that went well together and there was something for everyone. I was extremely nervous using an in house DJ but I was pleasantly surprised with everything he did.
The appetizers and the dessert table was beautiful and delicious. We were even allowed to take our leftovers home!
Soraya made everything easy.
I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. This is one place where you will find quality and quantity! I am glad that we booked our reception with Reception Palace Ballroom !

Profile Picture Lucy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The best place to have the wedding of your dreams. The service is outstanding thanks to Alexis and the staff.....

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Diana, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the best venue I loved for many reasons. I didn't want to go far from home and the price was reasonable. Plus almost everything was included. Dealing with just one or two vendors is a stress relief. Going to miss you ALEXYS ! Can't wait for the next event.

Profile Picture Annie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were awesome, our wedding day was nothing but the best. Everything came together perfectly.

Profile Picture Eunice, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Beautiful location and elegant decorations, amazing food and excellent service. Maggie and Alexys were exceptional, caring and patient. Waked us through step by step through the process and party planning. Made everything seem less and stress free. Will forever be grateful for such a beautiful and memorable day.

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Reception Palace Ballroom was the perfect venue for our Reception. Even though it was a busy Saturday and there were 2 weddings going on at the same time, I couldn't even tell there was another wedding next door. Everything about it was great, treated like family. Would do it all over again.

Profile Picture Gracielena, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Excellent place, well kept, clean, good location. Good service and outstanding event planners.

Profile Picture Joice, 4/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you! Everything was wonderful. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend it. They were all very professional and helped me select certain venues when I was not sure. Even the day of the party they were there to help me completely.

Thank you for making my daughters 15's amazing.

Profile Picture Betty, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
0.9

Worst place to have a Wedding. Alexis is a complete liar and will make you feel like every thing is perfect yet she can't even get the company to write the invitations correctly. Then the day of we ended up with the smaller hall and the worst Dj ever. We gave the Dj a playlist of over 100 songs and he refused to play them after being told several times. Don't waste your money on this place: they made my wedding day a living hell

Profile Picture Chari, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It was a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Nadine, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Booking with Reception palace will allow you to take stress off your shoulders. They're very open to your ideas and will work with you through the whole planning process to make your vision come true.

Profile Picture Natalia, 2/25/17, 1 Review