Reception Palace Ballrooms Reviews

Reception Palace Ballrooms 5
Reception Palace Ballrooms 6
Reception Palace Ballrooms 7
  • User7281590 ·

I had my quinceañera here and it turned out gorgeous. I was able to have every detail fall into place and the party went on without a hitch. Amazing people work so hard for even the smallest detail to be nothing less than perfect. I highly recommend for any occasion. ??

Sent on 10/05/2016

BARBARA · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Alexys Gutierrez

My daughter 15 come out amazing!!! Great service, attention to detail, and fantastic ambiance. Would highly recommend this venue for your next wedding or any type of party. Alexis is amazing;a she will work with you, and make your dreams come true.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Elisa Granados · Married on 03/23/2019

Truly enchanted night!

Words cannot describe the results of our daughter's Quince. Aly is simply the best, the venue is absolutely spectacular and the food is superb! From the moment you start your event process to the end if it, Aly is with you every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Reception Palace to all my family & friends for any of their events.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Christina Moussa · Married on 02/23/2019

Outstanding!

Our experience at Reception Palace was truly magical! Alexys and her team is so attentive and really care about making your day special. I found myself asking for her opinion and looking forward to meeting with her. Everything on the day of the wedding went exactly how we envisioned it. Thank you so much for an amazing experience!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Y

yany · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing experience!

We got married last weekend, and Reception Palace definitely made our wedding reception dreams come true! We had over 1 year to plan our wedding, contacted about 30 different venues, but when we visited Reception Palace, we loved that we got the best bang for our buck! We also really liked the area, and the fact that the building had a nice presentation from the moment you drive in. We were greeted by Aly who was absolutely amazing from day one! She is so helpful, and explains things as much you need. She gave us a tour of the place and discussed all the options available. She even showed us the kitchen and had us taste the butter they make in house! Throughout the course of 11 months Aly promptly answered all my questions via email, or phone, and was always available when we stopped by on the weekends to chat or ask additional questions. She gave us so many great recommendations and ideas, as well as, recommended other vendors for our car service, cake, etc. When we arrived to the reception palace the day of our wedding after our church ceremony Aly came right out with a tray of hors d'oeuvres for us to eat and brought us water as well as a drink for my husband and I. She helped me changed into my flats, and bustle my dress for our gran entrance. The decor in the room, flowers, linens, lighting, dj were great! The next day our family kept commenting on how good the food, server staff, bartenders, and the cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres were. They were all so pleased! We chose to serve the chicken picatta with penne pasta, which was delicious! The corn fritters, chicken bites, and the mini egg rolls and shrimp were wonderful and our guests favorite. Overall, we had the best experience and I will definitely be recommending this venue to everyone I know. It was a one stop shop, which made the stress of wedding planning so much easier. Aly was heaven sent and a true life saver in the planning process, I stress easily and she made everything straight to the point, and simple for me. I will be eternally grateful to Aly, and the staff at Reception Palace for the perfect night of our lives!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 8
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 9
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 10
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 11
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 12

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Yany! It truly was an absolute pleasure to plan and help you both along the way! The memories we created will be cherished forever! Thanks for choosing Reception Palace to begin your forever

Tema · Married on 12/01/2018

The McKinney Wedding

Omg! Where do I begin, from start to finish i felt like we were the first wedding the ballroom has ever done! Lol, Alexis was the absolute best, she made my wedding planning a breeze! I'm so happy that we chose Reception Palace Ballrooms for our special day. And if I had to do it all again, I would choose Reception Palace Ballrooms!🤗

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 13

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Tema! We are still talking about how wonderful you and Joshua were! We miss you both so much and couldn't have been more blessed to cross paths with you and your families! Thank you for letting us share in your forever

Erica · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing, the team is well prepared and organized.

Great experience the staff especially Alexys were amazing. The venue was beautiful and accommodating to my needs and concerns.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Erica! It was truly a pleasure to help you celebrate your Happily Ever After ! Thank you for choosing Reception Palace

Cary · Married on 11/10/2018

My dream wedding!

The reception palace was great! they were so helpful with everything before the event Alexys was a sweet heart and very helpful every step of the way! They made sure I did not stress they took care of everything! I had the best wedding. Everything was perfect. I have nothing bad to say. I had the most beautiful wedding thanks to the reception palace! food, music, cake, flowers, everything was great.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Brenda · Married on 11/03/2018

My dream wedding!! 🥰❤️

I always said when I got married I wanted my wedding to be a big fancy hotel but honestly that’s so unnecessary. I have no words to describe my wedding, it was my Pinterest board come to life, my dream wedding. I can’t thank Alexys enough for all her help throughout the whole processs. Even through my melt downs and bridezilla moments. Alexys would literally answer all my calls and emails within minutes, even on day of she stayed late with us to make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Karla · Married on 08/11/2018

We were really happy with the reception. My daughter, family and friends were fascinated with everything. Thank you so much for making this night super spectacular.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Norma · Married on 07/21/2018

Just had my daughter's Quincenera at Reception Palace and was absolutely amazing!!! Alexys is so sweet, sincere creative and professional. If you looking for a reception venue for your special event, this is it! Trust you won't regret it. :)

Sent on 07/28/2018

Joel · Married on 06/10/2018

We just had our wedding at reception palace and it was amazing!!! First, I like to give a special thanks to Alexys for doing such an amazing job organizing and responding to everything little thing we needed. Everything from the ceremony area to the ballroom decorations to the food and music were phenomenal. We had so little to worry about the day of thanks to the plannong ahead of time that we got to enjoy everything from the prewedding photos to the last dance

Sent on 06/24/2018

Neicy · Married on 06/10/2018

Mi boda fue magica, spectacular gracias a Reception palace y a sus excelentes trabajadores como Maggie, Alexis, DJ Michael, en fin todos son muy amables y muy Buenos trabajadores, Muchisimas gracias a todos.
    THE BEST BANQUET HALL.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Cari · Married on 06/05/2018

Our venue was an End of the Year 5th Grade Celebration and the most memorable ever. Teachers and students were delighted with the quality of service.

Sent on 07/26/2018

MURIEL · Married on 06/02/2018

I had my wedding at reception Palace. Very satisfied with the attention to details and exceeding my expectations. I will recommend the venu which beautiful, very clean and well maintained it's a stand alone venue with private parking space. The staff is very professional and they have great vendors very respectful. I chose the all inclusive package and all I had to do was to show up ready. Ally, Maggie, Soraya, Bernie all helped in the process they worked as a team. they were very nice and all the wedding was coordinated. I loved the selection package and the food was great!
    Thank you to all the staff at Reception Palace for making my husband and I dream come true and thank you as well for going above and beyond exceeding my expectations!
    Great venue!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Barbara · Married on 04/14/2018

Alexys and Maggie were amazing! Both were sweet and very accommodating as I went through MANY changes. The wedding was perfect -- it could not have gone any better than it did! Highly recommend Reception Palace Ballroom!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Georgina · Married on 03/24/2018

My daughter's Quince was amazing from the staff to everything involved with the event. The main point was for my daughter to have an unforgettable experience and have an awesome time and she certainly did!!! Thank you Ali and staff for making my daughter's dream come true. It was truly a magical moment in our lives. Pictures coming soon!!!!

Georgina (Mom)

Sent on 04/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2018

We recently had our wedding here and I can honestly say that we had a great experience. Alexys, Maggie and Soraya do a great job. The prices are more than just affordable. My fiancé does not live in Miami, so it was difficult to go visit different vendors. At Reception Palace, we could get everything we needed with one place in one package. It was nice to have the staff at Reception Palace taking care of all the little details, so we didn't have to worry about them.

Reception Palace is super flexible and easy to work with. Other venues we considered, or where friends had their weddings, have very strict rules about a lot of things. Reception Palace isn’t like that, they work with you to make sure your big day is exactly the way you want it. Every time I called to ask a question, or make a request, they never made me feel like I was bothering them. They are happy to help with all the details, and they also help give you advice on how to plan for certain things. This team is professional, they know what they're doing. I can honestly say I didn’t worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding, I knew they had it handled. A lot of places want to charge you for every little thing, this place is not like that, they actually helped us save money on different things.

Additionally, the food is great. We picked the chicken chasseur with rice and veggies, and everyone enjoyed it. Even two months after our wedding, people still tell us how much fun they had! Everyone really enjoyed themselves. The room, looked gorgeous and everything was just really well done. The DJ did a good job, but didn’t stick to all of our requests. I am so glad we chose to have our wedding here.

Sent on 04/15/2018

LENA · Married on 12/10/2017

The experience with Reception Palace was great. Alexys helped my husband and I in every way possible. We originally had booked in another place but the total cost of that wedding would have been easily 30k. After budgeting and realizing what we could actually afford, we started to look for all-inclusive venues and Reception Palace Ballrooms was the place to go. The venue itself is beautiful and during Christmas, its decorated beautifully with ornaments and a huge Christmas tree in the center. It worked out for us because we wanted a December wedding.
    Anyways, our package included all the goodies, we literally just needed to show up. The invitations, the gifts, the photographer/video, food, photobooth, officiant, uplighting, DJ, everything you can think of is included. Yes, the flowers are included as well. And they have all kinds of options! colors, styles, food options, etc. Now if you are worried about food, don't be. I was always worried about the food, I didn't want the typical comments from guest " oh the chicken is too bland" or " the food was too cold". One thing I kept hearing during and after the wedding was how amazing the food was! From the mash potatoes to the meat, everything was delicious. Some guest even took the food home because it was just that good.
    My only, issue would be the DJ, but that's just me, everyone is different. I asked specifically to keep the Spanish music to a bare minimum and have more modern English music. Majority of my guest were young and although we are Hispanic, we didn't want to listen to Spanish music one more. But, it's whatever, the food won everyone other haha. Other than the DJ, everything else was absolutely amazing! Thank you Reception Palace Ballrooms and mainly, thank you Alexys.
    From- Lena and Danny
    Wedding date: 12/10/17

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 14
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 15
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 16

Gigany · Married on 12/02/2017

By far the best team I have ever worked with! Aly is AMAZING!!! There aren't enough ways that I can express my gratitude for her! She helped me every single step of the way and she knows her stuff! Our wedding was a dream come true! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Alisha · Married on 10/28/2017

Highly recommend this Venue, we booked Reception Palace for our wedding reception and every single detail was absolutely PERFECT! Our wedding planner Alexys was AMAZING, she truly has a passion for coordinating events and helped every step of the way. Honestly, don't know what I would have done without her. We trusted her with every detail and she exceeded our expectations in the final outcome. Prior to the wedding she was very hands on answering all of my questions and made sure we went over every item to ensure she knew my expectations. The night of the wedding she ensured everything was ready and the night ran smoothly. My guest still comment on how beautifully decorated the venue was and what a great time they had. Food was also delicious not one plate went back unfinished. 5 stars all around service, professionalism, decorations, food, drinks, DJ, cake were all Excellent!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Marelys · Married on 10/07/2017

Couldn’t ask for a more perfect “15” party for my daughter. Alexys was awesome! Super happy and excited to start planning for my youngest 15 party too.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nieves · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding experience was awesome. Whenever we had any questions, they were immediately answered. Very professional and great to do business with. Thank you!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • Y

Yasiry · Married on 08/25/2017

My husband and I loved the attention to detail, loved the support, and all the help provided by the reception palace team! We are especially greatful for Alexys and all her hard work and dedication she was a rockstar and helped everything run smoothly! ❤️

Sent on 09/12/2017

Lucy · Married on 08/12/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Reception Palace, Soraya, and staff!
    We had Karen"s Quince there and it was amazing.
    The bartenders were great and there were no long lines waiting at the bar.
    The food was beyond awesome. I wish they were open for dinner every night! I had multiple guests come to me and say how delish the food was, the venue was gorgeous, and that the music and DJ rocked!
    He played an awesome variety of songs that went well together and there was something for everyone. I was extremely nervous using an in house DJ but I was pleasantly surprised with everything he did.
    The appetizers and the dessert table was beautiful and delicious. We were even allowed to take our leftovers home!
    Soraya made everything easy.
    I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. This is one place where you will find quality and quantity! I am glad that we booked our reception with Reception Palace Ballroom !

Sent on 09/07/2017