Reception Palace Ballrooms Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• User2801551
    I had my quinceañera here and it turned out gorgeous. I was able to have every detail fall into place and the party went on without a hitch. Amazing people work so hard for even the smallest detail to be nothing less than perfect. I highly recommend for any occasion. ??

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you so much! We work so hard to bring all of our events to life since we know these are moments you will cherish forever !
    Ricardo H. Married on 04/18/2021

Ricardo and Miriam 50th Wedding Anniversary

WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL
    Our event was a huge success and truly a memorable moment for we celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary with our family and friends. Let's just say that Soraya and her team went above and beyond making our dream come true. We would highly recommend this venue for your next type of party. This venue was beautiful and accommodated all of my request without hesitation. I am truly grateful to have had the opportunity of hosting my 50th Wedding Anniversary here.
    Thanks to Soraya that help me have every detail fall into place.
    The food was out of this world, the DJ Mike was very polite and on top of all my requests and Soraya was awesome she make sure all was being done to perfection. I had a great time knowing that everything was being done 100%. People have not stopped talking about our Wedding Anniversary how beautiful the cake, centerpieces and the presentation of a buffet with a variety of delicious food to choose from with a beautiful tray of fresh fruits. The staff won over our hearts and we would do it there again in a heart beat! Stop searching for a venue and go see them!
    Natalie F. Married on 03/20/2021

Dream wedding come true

The associates of Reception Palace Ballroom made my DREAM WEDDING come true! This venue was beautiful and accommodated all of my requests without hesitation. I a truly grateful to have had the opportunity of hosting my Wedding here.
    Ashley P. Married on 11/21/2020

Wonderful and beautiful

I had the best wedding coordinator ever there and her name is Alexis she was very helpful she make sure I wasn’t stress and everything came out perfect. If I can have my wedding over again I would do it at the reception Palace ballrooms any day.

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We were honored to be part of your special day! We had such a blast from beginning to end
    Melissa Married on 05/16/2020

Reception Palace Ballrooms is your one stop shop to a perfect, flawless and incredible wedding experience.

From the moment that we walked into the ballroom we were impressed with the look, massive ballrooms, bathrooms and even the private Bridal suite. The staff was incredible to work with and thought of every detail, even those that we forgot. It's a one stop shop for all things wedding. They took care of our cake, food, invitations, centerpieces, cake cutters, seating chart, down to even getting me a last minute garter when I forgot mine in the rush of things. We worked directly with Alexys for most of the planning and I can never say enough good things about her. She was always so sweet, went above and beyond for everything and responded to my million emails within minutes. The vision we had in our heads was even more beautiful when the doors opened to our reception. From the moment we walked in, I was taken to the Bridal suite with Hors d'oeuvres, soda and water to prepare for our grand entrance. Alexys took incredible care of every detail even making sure we sat down to eat and take photos with every table. The attention to detail is beyond words. People have not stopped talking about our wedding from how beautiful the invitations came out, the incredible food and cake and the awesome DJ. All which was included in our package. Reception Palace and their staff won over our hearts and we would do it there again in a heart beat! Stop searching for a venue and go see them!
    Barbara Married on 04/11/2020

Alexys Gutierrez

My daughter 15 come out amazing!!! Great service, attention to detail, and fantastic ambiance. Would highly recommend this venue for your next wedding or any type of party. Alexis is amazing;a she will work with you, and make your dreams come true.

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

We love you guys! and we cannot thank you enough for letting us celebrate your daughter's quince with us !
    Yonia S. Married on 11/16/2019

Everything was amazing

I highly recommend Recpetion palace. The girls are so easy to talk you, they get your idea and bring it to life. My wedding reception was beautiful and perfect.
    Alexandra G. Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful location

Alexys and Bernie were more than amazing!!! I did not worry about one single thing in this wedding process. They both did everything for me, gave me great advice and really made my wedding spectacular!!! I would recommend this location hands down
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/19/2019

Peacock Wedding 10.19.19

All I have to say is Alexys and her team were amazing, she took my vision and made it better. I love in Orlando Florida but no matter the distance she made sure I was covered. On the day of the wedding she made sure everything was perfect and that o was well taking care of. The food tasted amazing, the Dj was a lot of fun, the decoration were above my expectations and the desert bar was to die for. My family was so well fed and entertained everyone enjoyed themselves even the kids. If I had to do it all again I wouldn’t change a thing.

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

We absolutely loved helping you plan every step of the way! We are proud to have made you so happy on your special day! Thanks for trusting us with your happily ever after!
    Galit Married on 10/11/2019

Great experience

Alexys and the rest of the staff were very helpful and made everything flawless on my wedding day.

Thank you my dear!
    it was truly a pleasure to celebrate your special day with you & Eric.
    We were honored to be a part of such a magical celebration
    -Aly
  • Z
    Zaidis E. Married on 09/15/2019

unforgettable

it was a beautiful and perfect night. Alexys and Bernie did everything posible to have the best experience ever. Will definitely recommend reception palace for any event.. Thank you ladies for making our daughter fifteens unforgettable.

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Marian looked absolutely beautiful on her special day! Thank you for choosing Reception Palace and trusting our team every step of the way
    Lissette R. Married on 08/10/2019

Los quinces de mi hija

Exelente de todo el equipo en especial alexy su paciencia,profesionalismo y dedicación EXELENTE
    Lori P. Married on 07/18/2019

An exceptional experience!

I am an event chair for a local fundraising committee. I found Reception Palace Ballrooms in 2018 for my first event and came back in 2019 for my second. The team at Reception Palace Ballrooms is a joy to work with. They were nice, helpful and accommodating for my event. I look forward to hosting my event there in 2020!

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

We cannot wait to celebrate another fabulous year with you and your guests ! Thank you for entrusting us year after year !
    Tai G. Married on 06/22/2019

Bollywood quince

Omg!! Let’s just say they above and beyond making my daughters quince dreams come true. I mostly worked with Aly and she is amazing!!! I’m having another quince to throw in 4 years and definitely coming back to Reception palace ballroom.

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

We loved bringing Aiyanna's magical celebration to life! What a beautiful and unique event! you & your guests were absolutely amazing!
    Gonzalez Married on 06/06/2019

5th grade banquet

Soraya and her staff are very friendly and helpful. Our event was a huge success and truly a memorable moment for the students.

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you so much Ms. Gonzalez! We cannot wait until next year to continue celebrating with you and your students !
    Yveta J. Married on 04/13/2019

I had a great experience with this vendor the staff is very professional friendly they tried their best to make it less stressful for you as a bride

I would recommend this facility a million time the staff are the most professional, friendly and helpful individuals I ever met they are very supportive and throughout the whole process they try their best to make it smooth and less stressful for you I had the pleasure of working with Maggie and Aly they were awesome I have no regrets. The facility is clean and beautiful thanks again guys for making my night a night to remember.

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Yveta! We truly loved helping you every step of the way on your Special day and all the days leading up to it. Thank you for trusting Reception Palace and all our knowledge to truly bring you an evening you wouldn't soon forget! #HapiilyEverAfterBeginsHere
    Elisa G. Married on 03/23/2019

Truly enchanted night!

Words cannot describe the results of our daughter's Quince. Aly is simply the best, the venue is absolutely spectacular and the food is superb! From the moment you start your event process to the end if it, Aly is with you every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Reception Palace to all my family & friends for any of their events.

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Elisa! We loved bringing Damarys' enchanted forest to life! Thank you for letting us guide you every step of the way!
    Christina M. Married on 02/23/2019

Outstanding!

Our experience at Reception Palace was truly magical! Alexys and her team is so attentive and really care about making your day special. I found myself asking for her opinion and looking forward to meeting with her. Everything on the day of the wedding went exactly how we envisioned it. Thank you so much for an amazing experience!

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Christina and Antonio! We love you both and were so happy and grateful to share such a beautiful moment with you both!
    Yany Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing experience!

We got married last weekend, and Reception Palace definitely made our wedding reception dreams come true! We had over 1 year to plan our wedding, contacted about 30 different venues, but when we visited Reception Palace, we loved that we got the best bang for our buck! We also really liked the area, and the fact that the building had a nice presentation from the moment you drive in. We were greeted by Aly who was absolutely amazing from day one! She is so helpful, and explains things as much you need. She gave us a tour of the place and discussed all the options available. She even showed us the kitchen and had us taste the butter they make in house! Throughout the course of 11 months Aly promptly answered all my questions via email, or phone, and was always available when we stopped by on the weekends to chat or ask additional questions. She gave us so many great recommendations and ideas, as well as, recommended other vendors for our car service, cake, etc. When we arrived to the reception palace the day of our wedding after our church ceremony Aly came right out with a tray of hors d'oeuvres for us to eat and brought us water as well as a drink for my husband and I. She helped me changed into my flats, and bustle my dress for our gran entrance. The decor in the room, flowers, linens, lighting, dj were great! The next day our family kept commenting on how good the food, server staff, bartenders, and the cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres were. They were all so pleased! We chose to serve the chicken picatta with penne pasta, which was delicious! The corn fritters, chicken bites, and the mini egg rolls and shrimp were wonderful and our guests favorite. Overall, we had the best experience and I will definitely be recommending this venue to everyone I know. It was a one stop shop, which made the stress of wedding planning so much easier. Aly was heaven sent and a true life saver in the planning process, I stress easily and she made everything straight to the point, and simple for me. I will be eternally grateful to Aly, and the staff at Reception Palace for the perfect night of our lives!

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Yany! It truly was an absolute pleasure to plan and help you both along the way! The memories we created will be cherished forever! Thanks for choosing Reception Palace to begin your forever
    Tema Married on 12/01/2018

The McKinney Wedding

Omg! Where do I begin, from start to finish i felt like we were the first wedding the ballroom has ever done! Lol, Alexis was the absolute best, she made my wedding planning a breeze! I'm so happy that we chose Reception Palace Ballrooms for our special day. And if I had to do it all again, I would choose Reception Palace Ballrooms!🤗

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Tema! We are still talking about how wonderful you and Joshua were! We miss you both so much and couldn't have been more blessed to cross paths with you and your families! Thank you for letting us share in your forever
    Erica Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing, the team is well prepared and organized.

Great experience the staff especially Alexys were amazing. The venue was beautiful and accommodating to my needs and concerns.

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Erica! It was truly a pleasure to help you celebrate your Happily Ever After ! Thank you for choosing Reception Palace
    Cary Married on 11/10/2018

My dream wedding!

The reception palace was great! they were so helpful with everything before the event Alexys was a sweet heart and very helpful every step of the way! They made sure I did not stress they took care of everything! I had the best wedding. Everything was perfect. I have nothing bad to say. I had the most beautiful wedding thanks to the reception palace! food, music, cake, flowers, everything was great.

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Cary & Rudy, you guys are truly such an amazing couple! We wish you both the happiest of lifetimes together! cannot wait to celebrate the next event with you!
    Brenda Married on 11/03/2018

My dream wedding!! 🥰❤️

I always said when I got married I wanted my wedding to be a big fancy hotel but honestly that’s so unnecessary. I have no words to describe my wedding, it was my Pinterest board come to life, my dream wedding. I can’t thank Alexys enough for all her help throughout the whole processs. Even through my melt downs and bridezilla moments. Alexys would literally answer all my calls and emails within minutes, even on day of she stayed late with us to make sure everything was perfect.
    Karla Married on 08/11/2018
    We were really happy with the reception. My daughter, family and friends were fascinated with everything. Thank you so much for making this night super spectacular.
    Norma Married on 07/21/2018
    Just had my daughter's Quincenera at Reception Palace and was absolutely amazing!!! Alexys is so sweet, sincere creative and professional. If you looking for a reception venue for your special event, this is it! Trust you won't regret it. :)