Reception Palace Ballrooms Reviews

Reception Palace Ballrooms 5
Reception Palace Ballrooms 6
Reception Palace Ballrooms 7
  • User7281590 ·

I had my quinceañera here and it turned out gorgeous. I was able to have every detail fall into place and the party went on without a hitch. Amazing people work so hard for even the smallest detail to be nothing less than perfect. I highly recommend for any occasion. ??

Cary · Married on 11/10/2018

My dream wedding!

The reception palace was great! they were so helpful with everything before the event Alexys was a sweet heart and very helpful every step of the way! They made sure I did not stress they took care of everything! I had the best wedding. Everything was perfect. I have nothing bad to say. I had the most beautiful wedding thanks to the reception palace! food, music, cake, flowers, everything was great.

Brenda · Married on 11/03/2018

My dream wedding!! 🥰❤️

I always said when I got married I wanted my wedding to be a big fancy hotel but honestly that’s so unnecessary. I have no words to describe my wedding, it was my Pinterest board come to life, my dream wedding. I can’t thank Alexys enough for all her help throughout the whole processs. Even through my melt downs and bridezilla moments. Alexys would literally answer all my calls and emails within minutes, even on day of she stayed late with us to make sure everything was perfect.

Karla · Married on 08/11/2018

We were really happy with the reception. My daughter, family and friends were fascinated with everything. Thank you so much for making this night super spectacular.

Norma · Married on 07/21/2018

Just had my daughter's Quincenera at Reception Palace and was absolutely amazing!!! Alexys is so sweet, sincere creative and professional. If you looking for a reception venue for your special event, this is it! Trust you won't regret it. :)

Joel · Married on 06/10/2018

We just had our wedding at reception palace and it was amazing!!! First, I like to give a special thanks to Alexys for doing such an amazing job organizing and responding to everything little thing we needed. Everything from the ceremony area to the ballroom decorations to the food and music were phenomenal. We had so little to worry about the day of thanks to the plannong ahead of time that we got to enjoy everything from the prewedding photos to the last dance

Neicy · Married on 06/10/2018

Mi boda fue magica, spectacular gracias a Reception palace y a sus excelentes trabajadores como Maggie, Alexis, DJ Michael, en fin todos son muy amables y muy Buenos trabajadores, Muchisimas gracias a todos.
    THE BEST BANQUET HALL.

Cari · Married on 06/05/2018

Our venue was an End of the Year 5th Grade Celebration and the most memorable ever. Teachers and students were delighted with the quality of service.

MURIEL · Married on 06/02/2018

I had my wedding at reception Palace. Very satisfied with the attention to details and exceeding my expectations. I will recommend the venu which beautiful, very clean and well maintained it's a stand alone venue with private parking space. The staff is very professional and they have great vendors very respectful. I chose the all inclusive package and all I had to do was to show up ready. Ally, Maggie, Soraya, Bernie all helped in the process they worked as a team. they were very nice and all the wedding was coordinated. I loved the selection package and the food was great!
    Thank you to all the staff at Reception Palace for making my husband and I dream come true and thank you as well for going above and beyond exceeding my expectations!
    Great venue!

Barbara · Married on 04/14/2018

Alexys and Maggie were amazing! Both were sweet and very accommodating as I went through MANY changes. The wedding was perfect -- it could not have gone any better than it did! Highly recommend Reception Palace Ballroom!!!

Georgina · Married on 03/24/2018

My daughter's Quince was amazing from the staff to everything involved with the event. The main point was for my daughter to have an unforgettable experience and have an awesome time and she certainly did!!! Thank you Ali and staff for making my daughter's dream come true. It was truly a magical moment in our lives. Pictures coming soon!!!!

Georgina (Mom)

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2018

We recently had our wedding here and I can honestly say that we had a great experience. Alexys, Maggie and Soraya do a great job. The prices are more than just affordable. My fiancé does not live in Miami, so it was difficult to go visit different vendors. At Reception Palace, we could get everything we needed with one place in one package. It was nice to have the staff at Reception Palace taking care of all the little details, so we didn't have to worry about them.

Reception Palace is super flexible and easy to work with. Other venues we considered, or where friends had their weddings, have very strict rules about a lot of things. Reception Palace isn’t like that, they work with you to make sure your big day is exactly the way you want it. Every time I called to ask a question, or make a request, they never made me feel like I was bothering them. They are happy to help with all the details, and they also help give you advice on how to plan for certain things. This team is professional, they know what they're doing. I can honestly say I didn’t worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding, I knew they had it handled. A lot of places want to charge you for every little thing, this place is not like that, they actually helped us save money on different things.

Additionally, the food is great. We picked the chicken chasseur with rice and veggies, and everyone enjoyed it. Even two months after our wedding, people still tell us how much fun they had! Everyone really enjoyed themselves. The room, looked gorgeous and everything was just really well done. The DJ did a good job, but didn’t stick to all of our requests. I am so glad we chose to have our wedding here.

LENA · Married on 12/10/2017

The experience with Reception Palace was great. Alexys helped my husband and I in every way possible. We originally had booked in another place but the total cost of that wedding would have been easily 30k. After budgeting and realizing what we could actually afford, we started to look for all-inclusive venues and Reception Palace Ballrooms was the place to go. The venue itself is beautiful and during Christmas, its decorated beautifully with ornaments and a huge Christmas tree in the center. It worked out for us because we wanted a December wedding.
    Anyways, our package included all the goodies, we literally just needed to show up. The invitations, the gifts, the photographer/video, food, photobooth, officiant, uplighting, DJ, everything you can think of is included. Yes, the flowers are included as well. And they have all kinds of options! colors, styles, food options, etc. Now if you are worried about food, don't be. I was always worried about the food, I didn't want the typical comments from guest " oh the chicken is too bland" or " the food was too cold". One thing I kept hearing during and after the wedding was how amazing the food was! From the mash potatoes to the meat, everything was delicious. Some guest even took the food home because it was just that good.
    My only, issue would be the DJ, but that's just me, everyone is different. I asked specifically to keep the Spanish music to a bare minimum and have more modern English music. Majority of my guest were young and although we are Hispanic, we didn't want to listen to Spanish music one more. But, it's whatever, the food won everyone other haha. Other than the DJ, everything else was absolutely amazing! Thank you Reception Palace Ballrooms and mainly, thank you Alexys.
    From- Lena and Danny
    Wedding date: 12/10/17

Reception Palace Ballrooms 8
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 9
    Reception Palace Ballrooms 10

Gigany · Married on 12/02/2017

By far the best team I have ever worked with! Aly is AMAZING!!! There aren't enough ways that I can express my gratitude for her! She helped me every single step of the way and she knows her stuff! Our wedding was a dream come true! Thank you!!!

Marelys · Married on 10/07/2017

Couldn’t ask for a more perfect “15” party for my daughter. Alexys was awesome! Super happy and excited to start planning for my youngest 15 party too.

Nieves · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding experience was awesome. Whenever we had any questions, they were immediately answered. Very professional and great to do business with. Thank you!

• Y

Yasiry · Married on 08/25/2017

My husband and I loved the attention to detail, loved the support, and all the help provided by the reception palace team! We are especially greatful for Alexys and all her hard work and dedication she was a rockstar and helped everything run smoothly! ❤️

Lucy · Married on 08/12/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Reception Palace, Soraya, and staff!
    We had Karen"s Quince there and it was amazing.
    The bartenders were great and there were no long lines waiting at the bar.
    The food was beyond awesome. I wish they were open for dinner every night! I had multiple guests come to me and say how delish the food was, the venue was gorgeous, and that the music and DJ rocked!
    He played an awesome variety of songs that went well together and there was something for everyone. I was extremely nervous using an in house DJ but I was pleasantly surprised with everything he did.
    The appetizers and the dessert table was beautiful and delicious. We were even allowed to take our leftovers home!
    Soraya made everything easy.
    I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. This is one place where you will find quality and quantity! I am glad that we booked our reception with Reception Palace Ballroom !

Diana · Married on 07/29/2017

The best place to have the wedding of your dreams. The service is outstanding thanks to Alexis and the staff.....

Sent on 08/11/2017

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

THANK YOU!!! We loved making this special day come to life for you!

Annie · Married on 07/15/2017

This was the best venue I loved for many reasons. I didn't want to go far from home and the price was reasonable. Plus almost everything was included. Dealing with just one or two vendors is a stress relief. Going to miss you ALEXYS ! Can't wait for the next event.

Eunice · Married on 07/07/2017

They were awesome, our wedding day was nothing but the best. Everything came together perfectly.

Mary Ann · Married on 06/23/2017

Beautiful location and elegant decorations, amazing food and excellent service. Maggie and Alexys were exceptional, caring and patient. Waked us through step by step through the process and party planning. Made everything seem less and stress free. Will forever be grateful for such a beautiful and memorable day.

Gracielena · Married on 06/10/2017

Reception Palace Ballroom was the perfect venue for our Reception. Even though it was a busy Saturday and there were 2 weddings going on at the same time, I couldn't even tell there was another wedding next door. Everything about it was great, treated like family. Would do it all over again.

Andrea · Married on 04/22/2017

Thank you! Everything was wonderful. Highly recommend.