Reception Decor Reviews

4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.2 out of 5 rating

Theresa Married on 06/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Naomi came through for me at the last minute. I really appreciate everything.
    Brenda Married on 07/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Never have I seen a more beautiful wedding. Naomi and her team were excellent to work with and very accommodating . We are very please and would use them over and over again!!
  • User1119659 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Naomi did an excellent job the room was decorated beautifully
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Melanie Married on 03/09/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Naomi was great! I loved the idea of stacking two different colors on the backs of the chairs and I had not thought of that. Everything went smoothly and she was pleasant to work with!
  • Alison
    Alison D. Married on 11/09/2019
    4 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

It was beautiful

The lighted trees made the reception for me. Beautiful chair covers and sashes along with sweetheart table decor. A little hard to hear back or when initially wanted to pay deposit but once money was paid, delivery was flawless. There was a little confusion because I thought I was going to get chair stretch sashes, not the bow, because I had initially showed her the picture of them but the bow sashes were still beautiful.
  • User1945523 2+ years ago
    1.1 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
    I was extremely disappointed in this vendor for multiple reasons. The first red flag was that she was EXTREMELY slow is responding to text, emails, and phone calls. It was almost like pulling teeth at times. She seemed unprepared and not available. The biggest issue was the night before the wedding I brought to her attention that I was unhappy with some of the decor layout. She argued with me! Seriously argued with me about how it couldn't be changed to my liking and how it was my fault. She stated it was my fault because I gave her approval to do it the way it was. I told her that how it was explained to me wasn't how it looked, and even if it was, I don't like it so fix it. I was furious. It got to the point that I could not even speak with her any longer, my husband had to. It was all resolved for more money of course. Flat out, the wedding industry is a customer service based industry 100%, I was totally unsatisfied with her service and she was not worth the amount of money she charged my family. If I could do it all over then I would not hire her. There are many other options for decor.