Rebirth Entertainment Reviews

Rebirth Entertainment 3
Rebirth Entertainment 4
Rebirth Entertainment 5

Trinity · Getting married on 11/09/2019

We absolutely loved Rebirth Entertainment!! Not only were they so kind, they were flexible on a chaotic day! Our DJ was fun and entertaining and knew how to get the crowd to get out on the dance floor. My favorite part was at the end of the whole wedding they played our first dance song for us again by ourselves without the pressure of everyone staring. We enjoyed ourselves and every moment!! Thank you Rebirth entertainment!!

Sent on 02/01/2018
  • Rylee

Rylee Bellmon · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Job!

Chase was our DJ and he did a fantastic job! We had several conversations before the wedding getting to know each other and what my husband and I liked and disliked when it came to the music and he did a great job respecting that. He kept the party alive all night and made sure that everyone had a blast!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Marty · Married on 04/28/2019

Very entertaining very professional had a lot of fun with him at our wedding almost just like inviting one of your best friends to your wedding

Sent on 05/06/2018

Anna · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend Rebirth DJ. Very organized, professional, and experienced. David did a great job at our wedding. He was really easy to work with leading up to the wedding too. He was very responsive in emails. Overall great communication.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Doug · Married on 01/02/2019

David did a fantastic job at my sons wedding and I highly recommend him for any venue!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Tabitha · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommended

David was an awesome DJ, he went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. We highly recommend Rebirth Entertainment any time you need a DJ.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Carlie Stout · Married on 11/02/2018

Lights were a nice touch!

David was great & easy to work with!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

We had an awesome time with David. He knew exactly what songs to play to keep the crowd going. Highly recommend him for any event you may have!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Rebirth Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor!!!

Cookie · Married on 09/29/2018

Nomad a great time, he went above and beyond, he was helping us turn on the candles on the table, when we was running out of time, he knew how to work the crowd, to get the party started. They did a awesome job. And did not disappoint.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/08/2018

David did an excellent job with our ceremony and reception. I was afraid that we wouldn’t have music at our ceremony due to it be out in the middle of a large ranch and it was sprinkling all day, but he made it happen! He was also so flexible with our hectic schedule. I highly recommend Rebirth DJ’s for your wedding or event!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Rebirth Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We had so much fun!

Janie · Married on 09/07/2018

We loved David!!! He listened to the Bride and Groom. The amount of detail and time giving by David was greatly appreciated. He helped make the wedding day my daughters dream come true. Use David you won’t regret it!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much!!!!

Blake · Married on 08/16/2018

David with Rebirth did an amazing job working our wedding. He had everyone involved on the dance floor, and was a great MC. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Madi · Married on 06/29/2018

I absolutely loved having Rebirth DJ services at my wedding!! They were such a big part in making my wedding exactly how I wanted it to be!! Super fun and great to work with! I will be telling all of my future soon to be married friends about them!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Thank you so much Madi!

Brandy · Married on 06/16/2018

Rebirth did an amazing job at my wedding reception. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Rebirth Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Brandy!!

Kaylee · Married on 06/13/2018

We loved Rebirth Entertainment! Cat and David are so sweet and professional. They definitely know how to keep the party going, we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Thank you so much!

Kendall · Married on 06/10/2018

David was so helpful! and patient with our music selections! He used what we gave him and made awesome choices little things that I was over planning like the cake cutting and garter toss songs. He was also so helpful with the flow of the ceremony! I definitely recommend Rebirth Entertainment!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

David is an awesome DJ! He took care of our wedding and reception. He's the kind of guy that feels like family. He was very attentive and worked through all of our needs and wants. He's a great planner but also easily adjusts to any changes that pop up during the event. Everyone loved the music and had a great time. He'll definitely be our go-to DJ. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Shelley · Married on 04/28/2018

We have used David at 2 weddings now. Love him! Super nice, friendly, and so easy to work with. We recommend him gor any party needs

Sent on 04/29/2018

Mike · Married on 04/21/2018

David was awesome! We threw a couple of curves at him and he handled everything perfectly. He was committed to meeting all of our needs and making our wedding one of the best parties possible.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Suzanne · Married on 04/21/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Rebirth Entertainment. They were a big part of making my daughter’s wedding and reception a huge success. From the initial meetings they asked all the right questions and made helpful suggestions, to the rehearsal where they made sure everything would be perfect, to the sound for the ceremony and finally emceeing the reception to keep it on schedule as well as playing the right songs to keep EVERYONE dancing all night! David and Kath are just awesome people to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Kim · Married on 04/20/2018

Best friends wedding! Kept guests informed good sound for service and kept everyone in there dance floor all night!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Robert · Married on 12/02/2017

Best experience I ever had. I’ve been to many weddings and wanted mine to be better so I hired the right people. If you want a great wedding then book rebirth

Sent on 01/10/2018

Josh · Married on 10/12/2017

David was the best! He made the event memorable and did a great job staying in tune with the crowd.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Tara · Married on 05/06/2017

David and his wife Cathleen were very helpful from the very beginning. They took time to meet with me and my fiancé to come up with a timeline for our reception and gave specific numbers for how many songs etc they would need to help make our wedding perfect. They even accommodated us by moving their setup outdoors for the ceremony and then back inside for reception since we were married in a venue that didn’t have a setup for sound and music outdoors. Great service and pricing!

Sent on 01/10/2018