Rebekah Johnson Photography Reviews

13 | Portland, OR

13 Reviews for Rebekah Johnson Photography

We LOVED working with Rebecca and felt she really captured the spirit of our celebration. In addition, she captured each of us as individuals as well as us as a couple. It was easy to work with her - she is warm and funny and helped us relax. Not to mention, our pictures are beautiful! Our photos show off the gorgeous location as well as the most important part of the day: the relationships between all of our friends and family. Wonderful!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Suki · Married on 07/19/2015

Wow! This woman goes BEYOND the call of duty. On our big day it was 97 degrees, did this stop Rebekah Johnson from running around brilliantly, capturing every beautiful moment that was to be had? No WAY! This woman laid down in dirt, stood up on chairs, and worked her camera like a genius, dialing in all the good shots. Our photos are BEAUTIFUL, and they convey all the love and tenderness that was present on our wedding day. We have had so many compliments from friends on our photos. I look forward to Rebekah taking all of our family portraits in the future. Two words for you, HIRE HER!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 02/21/2015

Rebekah is a rock star of a wedding photographer! She listened to exactly the adventurous theme we were going for on the top of Mt. Hood and froze her butt off getting us those pictures and had such a fun easy going personality that we wouldn't have found anyone who would have captured our celebration of family and love more.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Allison · Married on 08/15/2014

Rebekah is a dream to work with - talented, artistic, laid back and fun! Rebekah took both our engagement and wedding photos, and we couldn't be happier. Our photos are beautiful, and we have already received many compliments from friends and family. One of the things I appreciate about Rebekah is before she named a price, she wanted sit talk about the day and our details. Many of the other photogs I contacted sent me a form contract with a "sign here, deposit due" formality in their first response. Rebekah exceeded my expectations on every level and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Rana · Married on 08/02/2014

I did a lot of research on photographers! I was very picky!!! and results were: Rebekah was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! We are beyond thrilled with our pictures! She really worked her ass off for us, and we will forever be able to look at our photos and reap the benefits of her hard work!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Hope · Married on 11/02/2013

Rebekah is JUST. PLAIN. AWESOME. Her energy is contagious and her instincts are spot on.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2013

Rebekah was absolutely amazing. I am so glad we found her and chose her out of the many Portland photographers. My family raved about her afterward. Her photos are awesome and she is a blast to have at your wedding. We changed venues last minute because of the rain but still wanted to go to the first venue. She was super flexible, showed up, got wet with us and came to the next venue and stayed until the end. She even helped us sort out what to do when we realized an outdoor wedding wouldn't work in the crazy, record rainfall. Love her. Highly recommend Rebekah.

Sent on 10/23/2013

J · Married on 08/18/2013

Rebekeh is awesome! She worked with us leading up to the event and provided helpful insight and got us thinking about things we hadn't considered. Without her, we would've left out many details that ended up making our special day unforgettable. The day of she was literally a blur: snapping pictures everywhere of everyone -- no one was left out! Through the chaos of the event, she was the rock that kept us on track and enabled us to have photographs that are truly art, that we can enjoy forever.

We would strongly recommend Rebekah to anyone who's planning a wedding! 10 out of 10! Thumb's up! Rocketship sticker! Cookies!!!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Molly · Married on 09/28/2012

Let me start by saying Rebekah is amazing!!! I have used her twice (actually 3 times), I have been married twice and I loved her work and personality so much that when I was getting married for the second time I had to go back to her. Her work is truly amazing and she is a dream to work with, very laid back and gives every bride what she is looking for, that perfect picture with perfect memories to look back on fondly. She is also very flexible, for my second marriage on the day of my father-in-law was hospitalized and it was too late to cancel the wedding as we had already paid for everything and had people from out of town coming in. We decided not to get married that day but just do a reception. Called Rebekah and told her everything that had happened she came a shot the reception and then took the time to make sure when we re-scheduled the actual ceremony she could make it to shoot that very important day for us too. The pictures are wonderful and she was able to combine both events seamlessly and we now have wonderful pictures from both the reception and the ceremony. We have also just had our first child and Rebekah is going to be doing our first family photo as well, we love her so much we had made her a part of our family and wouldn't have it any other way. If your looking for a wedding photographer who is easy going and has a unique eye so your photos don't look like everyone else's, Rebekah is an excellent choice and I would recommend her to any of my friends or family members.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Aisha · Married on 10/02/2010

I am a professional wedding photographer and so when it came to choosing a photographer for my own wedding their was only one choice! Rebekah Johnson Photography! She is Fantastic & Fun to work with and most importantly my photos are AMAZING! WE LOVE THEM! She captured the day beautifully ~ of course she captured the details, the in-between moments, the emotion and the magical moments of the day! Every photo was truly breathtaking! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Lindsay · Married on 01/23/2010

If you are looking for amazing photos and a very enjoyable experience you cannot go wrong with Rebekah Johnson. The photo shoots was one of our favorite parts of the wedding day--we had a blast and were frequently laughing throughout the process. Everyone who has seen our photos is in complete amazement of Rebekah's talents. This was an area where we really wanted to splurge and get great pics--worth every penny. I would wholeheartedly recommend Rebekah to anyone getting married. During the engagement sessions she was up for anything and everything. We are so glad that we found her.

Sent on 02/02/2010

Genevieve · Married on 08/09/2014

Rebekah has such a pro touch with her body of experience -- she's been at this awhile and it shows in her photos and her eye -- that I felt completely confident in my decision to choose her for our wedding. I didn't feel the need to direct her, she just organically knew the right photos to take: detailed, artful shots; family and friends shots; intimate "party" shots and all the perfect moments in between. Rebekah has such a classic eye, too. Her photos aren't trendy but follow a timelessness that makes me know they will be relevant and beautiful 100 years from now. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone for engagement, wedding, or just hiring her to photograph any event: she's stellar!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Anne · Married on 07/13/2013

Rebekah Johnson Photography (in our case, Rebekah and her assistant) did a great job working our wedding and taking great photos. Many of our guests were from the photo industry – Getty Images and Photodisc and Corbis and other stock-photoography companies – and one of them said “I swear I have never seen photographers work so hard” at the event itself. And we love the pictures and so did our guests. She's Portland-based but worked out wedding in Seattle with no issues. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/26/2013