Rebecca's Silver Rose Reviews

Rebecca's Silver Rose 6
Rebecca's Silver Rose 7

Margaret · Married on 05/11/2019

Above and Beyond

Wow. Wow. Wow. She is amazing. She had very little to go off from me because I like to think I’m not picky and I’m terrible at explaining an image in my head. So from a maybe 15 minute conversation and a few pictures of what I was sort of going for, she created the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages. I am still in wonder at how amazing they turned out! They were exactly what I pictured. She also delivered them to the church. She is AMAZING.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 8
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 9

Hillary · Married on 12/01/2018

FABULOUS florist!!!!

Rebecca was absolutely AMAZING during the entire planning process and wedding weekend!! She truly brought my vision to life for our reception and I cannot thank her enough! Her attention to detail, talent, and passion for her work is unmatched. I am so thankful we found her! We received so many compliments on the floral arrangements, bouquets and particularly the mantels in the ballroom that she covered completely with florals. Her work is STUNNING and we would recommend her to anyone for their event! Thank you so much, Rebecca! We love you!

Rebecca's Silver Rose 10
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 11
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 12
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 13
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 14

Jane Watson · Married on 12/01/2018

Rebecca's Silver Rose Created a Perfect Vision

Rebecca's Silver Rose created a stunning reception environment beyond our family's dreams. Our daughter's wedding was as beautiful as we could have hoped for thanks to Rebecca's attention to detail and willingness to help our vision come to life. Every detail from the bouquets to the gorgeous table and mantle arrangements in the reception venue exceeded all expectations. We would use Rebecca's Silver Rose again and again!

Lydia · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!! Exceeded all expectations!

Rebecca was absolutely amazing! She was knowledgeable and easy to work with. She had several suggestions of flower and greenery alternatives to get the look I wanted within my budget, and the result was gorgeous! I loved that I was able to send a few inspiration pictures and the bridesmaid dress swatches and let Rebecca do her thing. The results were even better than I had pictured!! She even made an extra arrangement when we found out we had planned for too many table centerpieces. It looked great on our memorial table :) I can't recommend her enough!!

Rebecca's Silver Rose 15
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 24
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 25
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 26

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Rebecca has the most amazing style! We had a few general ideas about the decor but really deferred to Rebecca to make it all work, not knowing much about flowers. Rebecca took those pretty basic ideas and produced the most stunning flowers and decor. Our reception had an amazing romantic atmosphere with tall centerpieces and candles, it was magical and beyond anything I could have pictured. The bouquets were stunning with a gorgeous variety and texture of flowers, and Rebecca also built a beautiful swag for our arch with just the right amount of flowers and greenery. And Rebecca somehow set all this up in the one hour allotted for set up by our venue! Rebecca's prices were fair and we appreciated that she was willing to work with different budgets. We are so glad we chose Rebecca and can't recommend Rebecca's Silver Rose highly enough!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

Flower Dreams Come True!

I don’t even know where to begin to describe how impressed and grateful I am for Rebecca’s amazing floral design for my wedding! I was working with a limited budget and probably not your typical floral client (I wanted more greenery and to use only white flowers). Rebecca sat down with me to go over my vision and after only one meeting she completely understood what I wanted. She gave me ideas based on pictures and descriptions that I wanted, she even offered cheaper suggestions along the way to help me stay within budget. A few days before my wedding the vases I had shipped to her were too small for my cocktail hour tables and she graciously let me borrow some she had because Imahe didn’t want me to stress at the last minute. I was blown away with how everything turned out especially the massive erns that bordered the stage of our ceremony. Rebecca was professional, kind and a delight to work with. Her design speaks volumes and I’d recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 27
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 28

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2018

Rebecca was the most fantastic florist I could've asked for. At our initial meeting she immediately understood what I was looking for and did a great job explaining what I could get within my budget. She was available every time I called her to change something or update my order and was very patient throughout the whole planning process. Everyone at my wedding we stunned with her work. Everything was beautiful and I could not recommend Rebecca any more highly.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 29
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 30
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 31
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 32
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 33

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Rebecca blew it out of the park on our wedding. The floral arrangements she created surpassed any dream I could have ever had for our wedding. Her work is absolutely stunning! She even came to my house a number of times before the wedding to help me organize and plan out all the vases and candles and decor that I had bought. When you hire Rebecca you are getting so much more than just a florist, she helps you with any questions you have! She was so great at listening to all of my crazy ideas and making recommendations on what would look best. She was so flexible and so much fun to work with! I wish I could have saved the flowers from my wedding forever. Rebecca is the best!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 41
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 42
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 43

Kelli Jo · Married on 09/23/2017

Rebecca went above and beyond!!! Right from the start she was very attentive to my desires and budget. On our wedding day she was beyond helpful. Her and her husband set all our decor up and created a magical ceremony and reception for us. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 44
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 45
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 46
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 47
    Rebecca's Silver Rose 48

Rebecca's Silver Rose's reply:

Thank you, Kelli Jo, for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. You were a stunning bride, love that you posted some pictures from your wedding.

Megan · Married on 10/22/2016

Wow is truly all I can say! I have never met someone so sweet and kind like Rebecca. I went and met at least 3 different florists and Rebecca was the only one who was conscious of my budget and gave me everything I wanted even within my budget! Rebecca truly went above and beyond for me, looking into votive candles, going to rental stores with me to look at vases, and was incredibly responsive and open to all my ideas. I truly can't begin to tell you how amazing my centerpieces were. They were actually so amazing, that my venue, Prestonwood Country Club, were so amazed at how the room was transformed and how beautiful everything looked, that they actually asked my photographer if they can have pictures so they can post them. The staff had never seen this room look the way it did, and it was all thanks to Rebecca. She gave me the perfect fall look I have always dreamed of. All my guests were completely in awe and in amazement on how beautiful the flowers were. You can really see her passion and love for what she does and I am so honored she was our florist for our wedding, it wouldn't have been perfect without her! THANK YOU REBECCA!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Rebecca's Silver Rose's reply:

Megan, Thank you for your kind words, they made me tear up with joy. It was a pleasure working with you. I enjoyed your creativity. Nothing makes me happier than to have a bride who is pleased with her flowers. Congratulations again to you and Sean.

Her arrangements are amazing and she is an even more amazing person. You can truly see her passion in her flowers and love she has for her work!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Rebecca's Silver Rose's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.

Jessica · Married on 11/21/2015

I couldn't have been more happy with the way the flowers for my wedding turned out! Rebecca did an amazing job and listened to exactly what I wanted. She was great at communicating when certain flowers weren't available, had great suggestions and kept my mom happy! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Rebecca's Silver Rose's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for being so understanding when the weather changed and dahlias were all of the sudden not available. You were a stunning bride.

Rebecca did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. She created the perfect centerpieces and my bouquet came out better than I could've ever imagined. I had a smaller budget and because of this some places weren't even interested in my business but Rebecca immediately made me feel comfortable and told me the ways we could make it work. People keep raving over the bouquet and asking me who my florist was. I highly recommend using Rebecca for any florist needs!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Michael · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot express how impressing Rebecca's work is! She understood my vision and brought it to life even better than I imaged. First of all, she is a great listener. She understood what was important to me, and she asked the right questions. Second, she was very responsive and contributed her knowledge and expertise when I was uncertain about something. Third, she worked with the budget I had and made recommendations based on that. Lastly, she has amazing taste. I was blown away by her work and would recommend her to my closest friends & family.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Rebecca's Silver Rose's reply:

Thank you Cecilia, for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. I love being able to make your dreams come true.

Alli · Married on 08/07/2015

Rebecca's Silver Rose was referred to me by SEFloral Design and I'm so glad! After looking at her portfolio and all of its beauty, I gave Rebecca a lot of creative freedom with my wedding flowers! I knew I liked pale flowers and lots of greenery and I trusted her and her skill to decide the rest. I was completely floored and pleased beyond expectation! Such attention to detail! She completely heard and understood my rather vague vision, a sign of a true artist! Rebecca was so easy to work with and very responsive to emails, and to my limited knowledge of floral costs, very affordable!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Heather · Married on 06/07/2014

oh my goodness! I went to rebecca with about 35 pics I liked different things about. she PERFECTLY merged them to create the most fabulous bouquets and boutonnières! i had so many friends just in awe over how perfect the flowers looked. She was flexible with some last minute changes I wanted and was more than reasonably priced! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone for their wedding needs!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Rebecca was AMAZING to work with! She made everything very easy from beginning to end. She was excited for my wedding and my ideas and the flowers and decor were beyond what I had imagined! Everything was absolutely stunning, beautiful and exactly what I wanted!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

She made the picture in my head come to life! So great to work with!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Courtney · Married on 04/26/2014

Can't say enough great things about Rebecca's Silver Rose! My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous, affordable, and exactly what I wanted. Delivery was on time and she even pinned on boutonnieres. Rebecca was amazing to work with as she provided unique suggestions and made everything else a breeze for me!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/12/2014

I got married last month and my flowers were absolutely stunning as Rebecca did a phenomenal job!

From our first meeting, she took the time to listen to me and truly understand what I wanted in order to make my special day a perfect one. I provided her with a couple of pictures and she made my flowers even more beautiful than what was shown in the pictures.

She is passionate about what she does and went above and beyond by ensuring that the flower arrangements (approx. 3 feet in height) stayed put on wine barrels in about 20 mph winds. What a wonderful surprise to find out that the grapes used for the flowers on the tables were real ones.

Even six weeks after the wedding, the dried arrangements are amazing and displayed around the house. I am thankful to have worked with Rebecca as she was a delight and would recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Crystal · Married on 03/22/2014

I would absolutely recommend her to every bride! She was so friendly, flexible with times and meetings, dependable, budget friendly and just made all of my thoughts, ideas and more come to life! Her flowers were the most beautiful feature of my Wedding!
    After having a bad experience with a Florist, I had only 6 weeks before my Wedding to find another one! After researching several different florists in Oklahoma, I came across Rebecca’s Silver Rose. The fact that she had so many positive reviews from her customers just overwhelmed me considering the majority of people only review when they are dissatisfied with their experience.
    My first over-the-phone experience with her was like a breath of fresh air. Rebecca was so friendly and had such a bubbly personality. She was really interested in what I wanted instead of telling me what she does and doesn’t do; like many florists seem to mention right away.
    I did not live in Oklahoma City and I was not able to make it there until just 4 weeks before the wedding! Rebecca was so accommodating by having a conversation over the phone in which she emailed me pictures of each idea that she was describing so I could visualize it all and have an understanding of her beautiful work!
    On the day of the Wedding, I decided to have Bridal Party pictures taken at a different location other than where the Ceremony was being held. Rebecca had no problem with this and had the flowers dropped off at that location exactly on time. The bouquets arrived in glass vases with water keeping them fresh up until we were ready to use them and the boutonnieres arrived in a packaged box so neat each with a label so we knew which boutonniere went to whom. Words can’t describe the beauty of her work. She completely took everything I wanted and turned it into a masterpiece. No one could stop talking about the flowers the entire Wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Natalie · Married on 03/08/2014

ALL of the floral arrangements looked absolutely stunning! Rebecca was more than helpful upon the delivery of the boutinerres by pinning them to each groomsmen and helped them with their pocket squares.
    Her enthusiasm, suggestions, editing, creativeness, and response time were beyond helpful to realizing my vision.

Sent on 04/12/2014

Jamie · Married on 01/04/2014

Rebecca was AMAZING!! I'd had a florist booked prior to her that backed out on me about two months before my wedding. I found her and she worked with me even with a second wedding later that day. She was so nice and wanted to help make my day exactly what I wanted. I ended up being so glad the first person bailed. The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2013

I have to admit that before going into my initial appointment with Rebecca, I had no idea what I wanted when it came to flowers. I am a bit of a tomboy and this particular aspect of wedding planning seemed a bit daunting to me. I knew I liked sunflowers, but I didn’t have a clue as to what inputs to give beyond that. Rebecca was not at all discouraged. She handed me some books filled with some of her previous work, and any time I ooo-ed, aah-ed, or raised an eye brow with appreciation she asked me what I like about he piece I was looking at. In minutes she identified my likes and dislikes and understood them better than I did! (“You like calla lilies. You’ve pointed to calla lilies in five arrangements.” –R “Have I? I suppose you’re right!”) She figured out what colors and textures I liked, and helped me handpick several items to create the theme of the arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. She clearly understood what I liked, and I loved her suggestions! Rebecca is an amazing artist, and everything she put together was so perfect! I absolutely loved my bouquet, and this is coming from a girl who didn’t think she was going to get excited over wedding flowers. I loved my bouquet so much I wanted to have her make it again as an arrangement on our anniversary, but sadly she moved away. East coast brides, you are in luck! I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have found her, and I know you will be equally as pleased to have her as your florist.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Rebecca's Silver Rose's reply:

Thank you Melissa. This review made me tear up because this is why I do what I do.

Rebecca provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding, reception, and bridal portraits. She was so creative in putting all of the arrangements together. I was extremely happy with how everything turned out. She also was able to stay within my limited budget which was awesome! I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/28/2013