Rebeccas Linens Rentals & Sales Reviews

20 | Graceville, FL

20 Reviews for Rebeccas Linens Rentals & Sales

Tamiko · Married on 04/09/2016

Rebeccas Linens Rentals & Sales in Graceville, FL...thanks for everything. The items we rented were beautiful, clean, well kept & reasonable priced. Everything we ordered, we received. We were able to meet & speak with her @ any time, day or night. Mrs. Rebecca was there to answer my many questions & also offered several useful suggestions to make my day even more beautiful than ever, she even threw in a few extras just in case I needed them. I highly recommend her for your rental needs. Her selection is BEAUTIFUL. Sooooo, thank you, thank you, thank you Mrs. Rebecca Monk!

Sent on 04/19/2016

kimberlee · Married on 10/23/2015

Rebecca was great! Provided all the ties for the chairs and runners and napkins for our wedding of 100. She even drove halfway since we live in Destin and she was in Graceville. The price couldn't be beat anywhere!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Alicia · Married on 10/11/2015

Rebecca is AMAZING!! She provided all of our rentals for our wedding and we could not have been happier. Our wedding turned out so beautiful! All of the employees at the venue kept coming up to us and telling us that our wedding was the prettiest wedding that they've ever had at that venue. She was so accommodating, we had several meetings with her leading up to the wedding day. She was always very responsive and replied right away to any of our questions or concerns! We HIGHLY recommend her for any of your rental needs!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Rebecca's Linen Rental was absolutely perfect for our wedding!! She did a wonderful job at making sure everything was done correctly and just as I asked. She is great to work with!!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Rhonda · Married on 07/25/2015

Rebecca was very helpful. She was flexible with changes the bride made during and after rental! Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Working with Rebecca was awesome! She provided tablecloths, chair covers, chair ties, table decorations, table runners, a cake platter--so much that I wonder what else I'm forgetting. She helped set up so that everything looked beautiful--it was a perfect day and she has wonderful prices. Check them out for any of your wedding needs!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Rebecca · Married on 04/25/2015

I must say Rebecca's Linens, rentals and sales was exactly what I was looking for when it came to my daughter's wedding. She went out of her way to get the linens to me, everything was clean and neat and the exact colors we were looking for. Thank you Rebecca for making my daughter's special day perfect.
    Sincerely.
    Rebecca Markey

Sent on 05/17/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/21/2015

Ms. Rebecca was an absolute pleasure to work with! She has all kinds of high quality products to choose from, at a price that no other vendor I researched could beat. Thank you again Ms. Rebecca!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Brittany · Married on 03/14/2015

We were so blessed to find Rebecca's linens and sales!! She responded to us in a fast matter, drove an hour just to meet us with our rental equipment we asked for. She was such a nice person an I recommend here to ANYONE!!! She definitely took the stress away from our wedding day and we greatly appreciated all her help!!! Highly recommended her for any rental needs!!!! Thank you so much Again!!!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Rebecca was extremely friendly and helpful. Her prices were significantly cheaper, which was worth the extra drive for me! I would use Rebecca's services again.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Mia · Married on 12/20/2014

VERY helpful! Ms. Rebecca ordered brand new items for me to rent.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Pamela · Married on 09/19/2014

This is a first class business with outstanding customer care. Their products are beautiful and well cared for; I would recommend Rebecca's Linens Rental and Sales for your next event.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2014

Rebecca is great. She worked with my budget. I am so pleased with her. She is so nice.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Ciera · Married on 07/12/2014

Great business! Very easy to work with. Such a sweet lady who is willing to go out of her way to help.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Patti · Married on 05/24/2014

Rebecca was awesome work with. She went above and beyond to do all she could to make our wedding beautiful. I will use her again for any event we have.

Sent on 06/26/2014

She was very friendly showed me different types of bountneers for my groom and his men absolutely loved the choices she got with me quick as possible!!!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Alicia · Married on 03/29/2014

The linens and table runners we rented made the perfect addition to our wedding decorations.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Excellent job on cake and I would highly reccomend . she also did all the decoration , table set-up , and cooked food for reception . An overall excellent job . Very pleased with all services .

Sent on 09/23/2012

amber · Married on 09/15/2012

My wedding turned out purfect due to bride zilla finally comein out rebecca and my husband locked me out they decorated the place and it took my breath as I walked threw the door they couldnt of done a better job.... she also did out heart shaped basket weve pattern cake which turned out beautiful... thanks rebecca for every thing even to our linen deal..

Sent on 06/29/2014

Lisa · event on 03/21/2015

Delivery was timely and linens were clean and pressed, ready for me to put on my tables. Return on linens is flexible and Rebecca worked with me on making sure she had just the right color. Would recommend.

Sent on 03/23/2015