Rebecca Zemans Jewelry Reviews

8 | Chicago, IL

8 Reviews for Rebecca Zemans Jewelry

Rebecca was very easy to work with on designing the engagement ring. I looked through her collection of the website to find ideas for the style my fiancée would be interested in. Then Rebecca and I met to discuss how to put together something unique. It was all very comfortable. Rebecca was particularly helpful in selecting a stone and discussing materials for the ring. Rebecca was very prompt in her communications. She also completed fabrication of the ring very quickly as well.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Gerald · Married on 01/16/2016

Rebecca designed a beautiful, one of kind custom engagement ring. She put her heart into this project and it shows in her work! We met several times to get the design just right and the result is better than I could have hoped for! We will definitely return to Rebecca Zemans Jewelry to order our wedding bands.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Jeff · Married on 10/11/2014

Rebecca is amazing! Her work is impeccable, creativity is unparalleled, and her knowledge and understanding of materials, styles, and art sets her apart. What a great person and so easy to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Kate · Married on 08/29/2014

Rebecca and I have known each others but have only recently worked with her on custom jewelry. My husband and I were looking for a unique and one-of-a-kind wedding ring set and after seeing Rebecca's work, we knew we had found it!

She was patient, flexible, incredibly friendly and kept us posted every step of the way. She asked questions about what we wanted that we hadn't thought of ourselves and our rings turned out to exceed our expectations.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Nadia · Married on 06/01/2014

Rebecca was wonderful to work with - very supportive of our ideas and but willing to provide guidance from her experience, and we both LOVE our rings and are so happy that we supported an independent, local artist.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Tina · Married on 10/19/2013

Rebecca Zemans made our entire wedding set - from my gorgeous sapphire engagement ring to both my and my husband's wedding bands. Rebecca met with us and asked all the right questions to ensure we got the exact rings we wanted. I had hoped to use diamonds from a family ring in my wedding band, and Rebecca created a ring that used those diamonds beautifully and set off my engagement ring perfectly. Knowing our rings were made just for us by an artist we know makes the joy I feel looking at them that much more special. I get compliments on both rings constantly and I recommend Rebecca to friends without hesitation.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Rebecca worked with me to design and create my wedding ring, using family diamonds. She was amazing to work with and did an amazing job. See her website for examples of her work.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Christine · Married on 06/28/2014

We're so glad we went to Rebecca for our wedding bands. My wife and I both got the same simple gold band for our wedding. Rebecca worked with us to create a ring that was the exact color, metal, finish, width, and size that we wanted within our budget. We started with a consultation at Rebecca's studio and she walked us through the whole process. We were so happy with her guidance and offer, we decided to place the order that day. We had the rings within a few weeks, just in time for the wedding (we were a little late picking them out!). We're so happy with the finished product - it's exactly as we imagined. Thanks, Rebecca!

Sent on 01/02/2015