Rebecca Shehorn Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

• Ellen
    Ellen R. Married on 06/27/2020

The perfect piece of the puzzle.

My family still talks about Rebecca-not just her work but how much she meant to us for our wedding. I searched for hours and days looking for the right photographer and then I found Rebecca! She was exactly what I needed, even though I didn't know how much at the time. She helped us then find all of other vendors and goodness, our wedding day team was amazing! Hindsight, I was looking out for myself because COVID hit and our wedding plans were all over the place. Rebecca was our calm support and she helped us more than she will ever know. She is super talented, which was an added bonus to her wittiness and personality. Poor Rebecca is not finished with us because we are hooked! We are beyond grateful for her! Just do yourself a favor and add this kind lady as your photographer!
  • Maggie
    Maggie K. Married on 12/31/2019

Just the best!

Rebecca is such a calm and understanding photographer. She’s punctual, organized, and very helpful. Having never been married I thought things would go a certain way, she would always offer advice with The best explanation why. That’s why it’s so important to let people do their job because she’s the best at it!
    Amanda Married on 04/27/2019

Go book Rebecca now!

We absolutely loved working with Rebecca! We met with Rebecca before signing a contract and knew from that first meeting that she was the perfect fit for us. Behind venue, the photographer was my top priority. Rebecca was amazing to work with throughout the planning process. We felt so comfortable with her behind the camera. Neither of us had had professional photos in quite some time so it was a relief that she worked with us so well. She and her second shooter, Cate, were so great to work with on our wedding day. Due to rain and the forecast, we sort of threw the original plan out and just played it by ear and went as we could. Even with the rain, I'm certain she managed to work her magic and we were able to get plenty of out door photos. My family and bridal party all commented on how much they enjoyed working with Rebecca and Cate too! We will definitely be hiring Rebecca in the future for any photography needs we may have!
    Katie Married on 07/14/2018
    Rebecca is seriously the best to work with! She was more than a photographer on my wedding day. She pinned my hair when it was falling down, fixed the bussel on my dress, and so much more. Your photographer is literally with you during your entire wedding day, and Rebecca made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and made the picture taking process so fun and memorable for us. I couldn’t say enough good things!
    Mary Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful Photographer!

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding, Rebecca was a dream to work with! Not only are her photos AMAZING, but she was so easy to communicate with and we got our photos quickly.
    Maggie Married on 11/25/2017
    Rebecca shot our wedding on 11/25/17 at the Sycamore at Mallow Run in Bargersville, IN, and the popular notion floating around our families recently since receiving our photos from Rebecca is “Man, Rebecca really is worth every penny”. When people say your wedding day will fly by, it is an extremely true sentiment, and I can honestly say that nothing has made us happier than being able to relive the day with the most beautiful images from Rebecca. After we got our engagement pictures back, I knew without a doubt that all of our posed and family portrait images were going to be amazing. But for me, one of the most important parts of remembering the day was going to be all of the candid shots. I’m not sure Rebecca saw the dance floor at our wedding coming, but she turned it in to some of the most memorable photos. All of our wedding photos perfectly capture the happiness, beauty and joy of our wedding day, and I will never be able to thank Rebecca enough for giving us the gift of such stunning photos that all we have to do is close our eyes and it takes us back. I would absolutely recommend Rebecca to anyone who asked!
    Jillian K. Married on 03/06/2017

The best choice.

Rebecca has shot my husband and I for some of our favorite important milestones. I wish I had known of her company better when we got married, she would have been my first pick without a doubt. Her style, talent, and warmth set her apart in the photography industry. Her varied experience in types of photography is clear in how well she works with her clients. We were always comfortable and she made it a joy to have our photos taken. For anyone with a husband that might not be thrilled for upcoming photos, as so many aren’t, Rebecca is your girl. As an events professional who has worked with dozens of local photographers, she comes with my highest recommendation. Professional, prompt, a quick friend, everything you would want and so much more in photos that you will cherish for a lifetime.
  • User2530521 2+ years ago
    Rebecca is the absolute best photographer! She communicated with us about our photos and made sure to get all our "must have" shots. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and I loved how she managed to keep our whole wedding part on track and on time! In fact, we were actually running earlier than planned. Even the USB's that she send the wedding pictures on are absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Rebecca for any bride in the Indy area. She is quick, flexible, and takes beautiful pictures.
    Emily Married on 05/23/2015
    Oh Mrs. Bridges! Words can't even begin to express how happy I am with how all of our wedding photography came out! Rebecca was truly a dream to work with from the first day that we met her! She has such a lovely personality and really gets weddings. When Steven and I had our engagement photos done, Rebecca found so many wonderful locations across the city that we love and hold dear. She even let us bring our fur babies along for some photos! Flash forward to planning the wedding timeline - Rebecca was such a big help! She was very realistic about the amount of time that we needed to allow for certain photos and really respectful of what we wanted to be important parts (less structured family and more friends). She was very organized and kept great notes! Leading up to the wedding I started to get a little panicky about photos and how I was going to look photographed - I was able to create a Pinterest Board of some of my favorite photos from Rebecca's past wedding and shots from the land of the Internets. Rebecca was so great at incorporating those poses into our big day! On the day of the wedding Rebecca was there and really felt just like another friend hanging out! My entire bridal party and family felt so comfortable with her and we truly had a blast. We opted for the full coverage package, and she stayed till the last song. It was wonderful to have her there the entire time and capture all of our fun dance floor moments! We got some sneak peek photos really soon after the wedding and I can't even begin to express how in love with them I was! They were just amazing. The colors, the lighting, the editing, it really looked like photos that you would see on Pinterest - and that was MY wedding!! I am just so happy that I found Rebecca and she is really worth checking out if you are in the Indy area!

Rebecca Shehorn Photography's reply:

Emily! Thank you so much for this great review. To say it was a pleasure to work with you and Steven would be a major understatement! I loved loved loved every second of your wedding and can't wait to see where life takes you both! Thank you so much for being the clients and friends that you are! I'm so glad we met. Xoxo
  • User1893802 2+ years ago
    Rebecca Bridges Photography (formerly Shehorn) is AMAZING. I can't say enough good things about her!! My husband hates pictures and she was able to get him to cooperate and he loves all of the wedding pictures. She is professional, knowledgeable, creative, friendly, and hilarious. I could not be happier with the pictures from our wedding and I 100% recommend her!
    Jasmine Married on 05/11/2013
    I found Rebecca Shehorn Photography by doing a google search. I instantly fell in love with her work. She has a great eye for photos and is very talented, plus she doesnt charge an arm and a leg like some wedding photographers do which is always a great plus! My fiancé liked her work as well and we booked her to be our wedding photographer.

Rebecca not only took our wedding photographs but she also did a boudoir shoot with me and did a stop motion engagement shoot for us. All of the photos turned out amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Besides being an awesome photographer Rebecca is very professional and punctual. She was always on time if not early and always conducted herself in a professional manner.

If you are looking for some one to take your wedding photos (or any photos) I highly recommend Rebecca Shehorn Photography. Words can not express how great she is. You will not be disappointed!