Rebecca Renner Photography Reviews

20 | Felton, DE

20 Reviews for Rebecca Renner Photography

Anna Rubin · Married on 09/19/2020

Found my forever photographer

I want to move closer to Rebecca so we can actually be real life friends. She’s AHHMAZING.

Both for our engagement shoot and wedding, she walked us through every step and was our hype woman through it all. On top of her fun and humble personality.. the end result is also so incredible.

I can’t wait for future milestones so I can see Rebecca again!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne Bell · Married on 05/15/2020

Great photographer!

Rebecca is a very devoted and passionate photographer. She puts everything she has into all her photo shoots and they always turn out beautiful. She has traveled to me twice now, for a fun couples shoot and my engagement photos and for both occasions she made our time together fun, relaxing, and memorable. Me and my fiancé are beyond excited for her to photograph our wedding day because we already know we’re getting the very best!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Slinger · Married on 11/11/2019

The best (esp if you're awkward in photos)

Rebecca was flexible and responsive working with us on short notice last for our secret elopement. Between my anxiety and his awkwardness in photos, Rebecca somehow made us both relaxed and produced absolute magic! She instructed us while still making the photos look candid, reliably captured our "good sides," and brought her unique eye for lighting and settings (pro tip: do whatever she says even if it seems funny or in a different location; it will look utterly amazing). Photos can be an investment and I'm glad we did the research and found the perfect photographer for us- we wanted someone who could capture us more relaxed, candid, and not look like those overly bright soft white-out style photos (hey to each their own, just not for us). I think you can really see the love between us in the photos. Plus, we were doing a very non-traditional wedding/elopement and she nailed the atmosphere we were going for in her photos. Rebecca is an incredibly talented photographer and artist and even though she has shot at that location multiple times before, our photos came out totally unique. We had so many to choose from and the delivery was lightening fast.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2019

Speechless

I can't even put into words how amazing Rebecca is. We knew from the moment our engagement photos began that we made the right choice. She is so professional, charismatic, and excited to be a part of your big day. Her and Heather made our day so incredibly special between giving us a glance at our pics throughout the day, trying new things to get great shots, and all the while truly being so excited for you as a couple. Our sneak peak was over 30 pictures and were all beautiful!! I'm so excited for our full pictures (which she is also preparing extremely quickly!). I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Bryn Warren · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Rebecca has a heart of gold! She is so caring & definitely makes your photos represent you & your significant other!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Bianca · Married on 09/21/2019

Rebecca was a dream!

Rebecca was such a joy to work with, our experience with her was absolute perfection from beginning to end! When I first contacted her, she responded immediately and worked with my difficult schedule to set up a meeting to discussion my vision for the wedding. Even from our first conversation, I could tell that she genuinely cares about getting to know her clients and what they prioritize and want to capture on the big day. She was always so responsive and available by phone or email, communication was a total breeze. I appreciate that her packages include a complimentary engagement shoot, which gives you the opportunity for a test run in front of the camera. My husband and I pride ourselves on how awkward we are when taking photos, but Rebecca was so warm, friendly, and approachable, that she immediately assuaged our fears and made us feel comfortable, She gave us expert guidance and pointers on how to pose and position ourselves. By the end, both my husband and I commented how surprised we were at how easy it felt and how much fun we had. Leading up to the big day, Rebecca sends you a detailed questionnaire to ensure she captures all the photos you want, whether that be photos with specific family members or a sunset shoot. On the day of the wedding, things were hectic as expected and I ended up running half an hour late which cut into the prewedding photo time, but Rebecca was totally understanding and got things moving right away. She took charge and guided us and our large wedding party throughout the venue to capture the right shots. She has such an eye for the perfect lighting and backdrops. We just got our full photos back, and were blown away by how beautiful they were! I sent them to friends and got so many compliments on how they turned out. I will treasure them for a lifetime. Rebecca is not only incredibly talented, but a wonderful human being, and we loved working with her. I wholeheartedly recommend her to all future brides!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Casey · Married on 09/01/2019

Love love love rebecca!

It was truly a pleasure working with Rebecca. She is so sweet and easy to work with, we felt so relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire process. Communication is timely, prices are reasonable. She listened to us and did such a perfect job capturing every moment on our special day. And most importantly - the pictures turned out ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2019

You cannot go wrong with her!

Rebecca is BRILLIANT. She doesn't just capture photos, she captures moments. I would recommend her to anyone who wants their special day/occasion captured. She's a joy to work with, and an amazing person on top of being a crazy talented photographer!! She really takes it upon herself to make sure your shoot and special day goes as smoothly as possible (even if it's unrelated to the photography itself!). I'm having such a hard time picking what photos I'm going to have printed/hung up in my house because they're ALL so good. I love her and I'm confident anyone would!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Ceara Scanlon · Married on 07/13/2019

Does amazing work and is worth every penny!

Rebecca does amazing work! She was so flexible with us in choosing our location for our engagement photos. She also is incredibly responsive to all of my emails. We continue to receive compliments on our engagement photos. They are absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to see what our wedding photos will look like. She is worth every penny and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Ceara · Married on 07/13/2019

Worth every penny and more!

Rebecca was absolutely incredibly shooting our engagement pictures, faux wedding and wedding pictures! She went above and beyond! I continue to get comments from friends on how amazing our photos are. The day of our wedding, Rebecca had two cameras strapped to her back and was all over the place to capture every shot! Even in the 90+ degree heat. Our guests commented on how incredible she was in making sure she got the perfect shot for us. Rebecca is so kind and accommodating. She helped to guide me through the photo timeline and made sure to get every shot on my list and more. Years from now, the pictures will be one of the only things that remain from your wedding day. They are so important and the day goes by SO FAST! So investing in an amazing photographer is so important. I recommend Rebecca to everyone I know getting married. I promise she is worth the investment and more!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Jaimie · Married on 06/29/2019

The absolute BEST!

Finding Rebecca was a highlight and blessing in our wedding planning journey! From our first emails, we immediately felt at ease and knew that she was the right person to capture our engagement photos and wedding day. Wedding photographs are such an important investment, and Rebecca goes above and beyond to deliver something truly special for her couples. From a professional standpoint, she communicates so well, has such a creative eye, and her platforms for delivering photographs and signing contracts make life so much easier. Not only is doing business with her a dream, she is the sweetest soul, so incredibly personable, and felt like a good friend. We hiked a little to get to our engagement shoot destination, and felt like we could talk for hours. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and makes you look amazing! I can't thank Rebecca enough for the photographs we will keep in our family for generations, and am so glad we made a sweet friend in the process.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Long · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing photographer!

There are no words for how incredibly talented Rebecca is. I used her for my Oct. 2018 wedding in Baltimore, as well as engagement/family photo shoot prior to that. Rebecca was 100% professional and reliable every step of the way. My husband and I laughed so much at both our engagement session as well as on our wedding day, Rebecca made us feel comfortable every step of the way and it shows in all of our photos. We were so excited to go through our hundreds of photos and see moments from first looks to the last dance when all of our guests made a circle around us and then bombarded us for the biggest group hug I had ever been a part of. These photos will be cherished forever. I highly recommend Rebecca for both wedding and family sessions and will be using her again in the future the next time we want family photos done!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 10/07/2018

You will never regret booking Rebecca Renner to document any occasion. She is not only a super sweet woman, she is incredibly talented and completely devoted to the art of photography. She will work with you patiently, and capture your personality in a picture. She was so kind to search for the best spots to take our pictures when I was unsure, and was really helpful throughout the entire process. We felt so comfortable being ourselves because she is such a wonderful person to be around. In the end we were blown away by every single photo from our session, and can’t stop looking through them! I will definitely be returning for more in the future, and I already anticipate the magic she will create then. Seriously the best photographer you will find!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Elise · Married on 09/29/2018

You will have no regrets if you choose to work with Rebecca! She is extremely personable and she’s genuinely happy to help with anything you need. Rebecca photographed my wedding and about five minutes in to the initial meeting with her, our minds were made up - we booked her on the spot. In our initial meeting, she asked the right questions to help us determine what outcome we were looking for and then made great suggestions to help us achieve it. She’s very organized when it comes to the details and planning a photography timeline to ensure you get all the shots that you didn’t realize you wanted. She also collaborated with our other vendors throughout the wedding planning process to keep things running smoothly. During the photo sessions (we had engagement and wedding) she took control and directed us to get very natural looking photos that don’t appear to be posed. If you are looking for a friendly face professional to keep you comfortable and calm, you want to book her before you lose the opportunity!

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Rebecca is the most amazing person, on the inside and out. Her personality is perfection. She makes posing for pictures, so effortless. She was so patient and kind during the most stressful moments of my wedding. I recommend her for any and every occasion. I value her opinion, and look to her for support. I met a genuine friend in the process of preparing a wedding.

Megan · Married on 09/05/2018

Rebecca is AMAZING! She was quick to respond and was able to fit us in to her schedule with pretty last minute notice (even on a weeknight). She did her research on our ceremony and reception sites (two different places) and arrived early on the big day. She was even willing to travel between the two places. I can't say enough about how great (and easy) she was to work with and how comfortable she made us feel during the pictures. All of our pictures were absolutely stunning and she sent them back to us very quickly. I would definitely recommend her, and I will certainly be using her again for family pictures in the future.

Sent on 10/01/2018

sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Rebecca is the most talented and sweetest person you will ever meet! She was quick to answer any questions. She also makes anyone feel like a natural in front of the camera. She braved the rain for my engagement shoot and the cold for my April wedding! I still cannot get over how beautiful each picture is. Her love for photography and her love for love show in each picture. Book her now, you will not regret it!!!

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2017

Rebecca is simply amazing! Her work is stunning and she’s a joy to work with. She is patient, detailed, and creative. I would not have wanted anyone else to capture my wedding! I am obsessed with every single image we received.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Cerita · Married on 08/06/2016

Highly recommended

If you want professional, quality work go to Rebecca! She is so nice, professional and truly has a passion for what she is doing. She’s creative and You will not regret having her capture one of the best moments of your life. Everyone says how fast the wedding goes by, her top quality pictures can help you relive it over & over again. She emotionally invests in each couple she helps. Highly, HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

C. J · Married on 01/11/2016

Wonderful!

My husband & I get photos done every year, but in the three years we’ve known Rebecca, we have gotten four sessions done because she is just THAT talented. She has an amazing ability to create beautiful moments that perfect encapsulate everything I love about us as a couple. I wish I could do my wedding over just to have her take the photos

Sent on 12/11/2018