Rebecca Moore Photography Reviews

Rebecca Moore Photography 2
Rebecca Moore Photography 3
  • FutureMrs.Rushing

Stephanie · Getting married on 11/16/2019

I am so excited to work with Rebecca! She said she would even do our engagement photos in october even though she would be 8 months pregnant! I cant wait to see what we can do together!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing to work with! She makes it fun and stress free.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2015

Rebecca did our engagement and wedding photos. During our engagement shoot she came with ideas but was also up for our ideas as well. She helped us loosen up and capture the photos we were looking for! For our wedding she made sure we got every shot we wanted and then some! She did great work photoshopping out things too like fire extinguishers that happened to end up in a few photos of our cake. She captured really great candids as well! Excellent work at a reasonable price! I compared a lot before choosing her and I am so glad I did!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

We had a destination wedding, we live in Savannah,Ga but got married in Starkville, MS. We were so happy to find an affordable photographer that was willing to travel! We LOVE our photos! Rebecca captured exactly what we hoped for - we have a great mix of formals and candids. She was also very professional and got along great with everyone. Our guests were very fond of her as well - we received a lot of positive feedback regarding our photographer and our photos. One thing we really liked was how willing she was to show us our photos throughout the day. We knew exactly what we were getting and we are very pleased! We highly recommend Rebecca Moore Photography!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Rebecca Moore Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jessica for your review! I had a blast photographing ya'lls big day!

Pamela · Married on 10/18/2014

Our family has commissioned Rebecca for almost all our family memorable events. She has photographed two of my daughters weddings, several baby portraits and, just recently, our family photo. Rebecca is reasonably priced and very personable. I highly recommend Rebecca.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Rebecca Moore Photography 4
    Rebecca Moore Photography 5
    Rebecca Moore Photography 6
  • F

Fernando · Married on 12/17/2016

Thanks to Rebecca and team, we have gorgeous wedding photos that we will always cherish! 12/17/16 Tybee Island, GA.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Rebecca Moore Photography's reply:

Fernando, thank you for letting me and Andre photograph such a fun and lovely wedding with lots of smiles and fun dancing! Wishing many happy years for you and Ashley!