Rebecca Gudelunas Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

• Ib And
    Ib And S. Married on 09/04/2021

Best choice we could have made!

We did not waste time with any other possibilities for a wedding photographer - Rebecca (and Steve!) were the only photography vendor on our list and from beginning to end we were so, so happy to have them behind the camera capturing "the most fun we never want to have again!" We were left with absolutely stunning photos that we'll treasure for as long as the vows we made that day (*ahem* - forever!). Through a few pandemic postponements, a beautiful golden hour in our favorite cemetery for our engagement shoot, to the Big Day, Rebecca led us through with understanding, wedding wisdom, absolute professionalism, humor, and a talent that surpassed both of our expectations.

Our wedding day was a blur, so the sneak peek we received roughly two weeks after served to keep us going and dampen some of our post-wedding blues. We chose our moments and group photos knowing the result, filtered through Rebecca's talent, would be treasures - and there were quite a few surprises as well that still take our breaths away. We laughed and happy cried our way through our vast collection of wedding photos and they beautifully captured the goal we had for our pandemic-weary attendees - sheer joy and a damn good time! What's more, we had always considered ourselves pretty calm people - until the wedding weekend. Rebecca and Steve talked us through every step of the day with calm encouragement that got us through. My wife and I highly recommend!!!
    M O Married on 08/29/2020

Beautifully captured our day

We can't thank Rebecca enough for being our photographer for our wedding on August 29, 2020. She was professional, organized, communicative, moved quickly and quietly through the crowd to get amazing shots (I look at my pictures and think, "How did she get a shot from this angle??"), and one of the more important things, was a shoulder to lean on after my dad's sudden passing. We did not know what was going to happen with our wedding due to my dad's sudden illness, plus being in the middle of a pandemic. Rebecca was absolutely fabulous staying flexible and calm in my situation, ready to be there on my day or even before then, no matter what we planned. We truly appreciate her professionalism and kindness. When looking for vendors, especially a photographer, you not only want someone for their quality of work, but someone who will be there for you on your day. Our pictures were amazing and captured our day perfectly, and we will be eternally grateful to Rebecca and Steve for making this a memorable process.
  • Michael
    Michael D. Married on 11/11/2019

Rebecca Exceeds Expectations

Could not recommend Rebecca Gudelunas Photography more highly. Throughout our wedding, Rebecca was somehow always exactly where we wanted her to be. The moments she captured were remarkable, and the quality of the photos was second to none. She captured the spirit of the day in her photos, and made me feel way more suave than I usually do. To boot, Rebecca is a lovely, kind, and easy-to-work-with person. Hire her for your next big event!
  • Aralene
    Aralene Married on 06/29/2019

Tangible, joy-filled photographs!

When we planned our wedding, it was with the intention that the day would be an unmitigated celebration. Cocktails were available before the ceremony, there was no assigned seating, and everyone was advised to dress accordingly for the bounce house.

We were unwavering in our resolve to have fun. A lot of freaking fun. And we needed a photographer to capture that spirit.

Rebecca’s pictures manage to communicate everything I remember from the day and more. The joy, the humor, the support, and above all, the love. I’ve always been reticent to declare anything as “the best.” Although I hoped our wedding day would be successful and that we would all enjoy ourselves, the phrase “best day ever” eliminates the truth behind the many emotions all of us experience each and every day.

Rebecca managed to capture all of those emotions. She caught my anxiety and anticipation when we arrived at the venue. She caught Ben’s confidence after rolling up to the mansion, surrounded by his groomsmen. She caught the breath getting caught in my mother’s throat, stretching between tears and a smile. She caught the joy spilling out of us while we spilled our bodies all over the bounce house.

And she managed to do all of this while eliminating any indication that it was 94 degrees outside. We might be able to relive the ribbons of sweat dripping down faces and thighs through our memories, but unless you were there, sharing a sweat rag with your spouse, there’s no evidence that any of us were remotely uncomfortable.

Rebecca made us feel relaxed, confident, beautiful, and real. And I’ve never seen someone move so quickly and stealthily. She works very hard to create a product that looks so effortless.

While I certainly hope we’re not limited to one “best day ever” over the course of our marriage, Rebecca’s photographs provide the sort of visceral, tangible, joy-filled memories that any couple hopes will document such a momentous occasion.
    Anna C. Married on 04/27/2019

Must Hire!

Getting married in the middle of a pandemic is anything but easy and stress free. After rescheduling 3 times and cutting the guest list to 18 (including us) we were finally going to get married. Having Rebecca there was one of the most relaxing parts of the day! She was so easy to work with and made to very awkward people comfortable in front of the camera, even with a cranky over tired toddler. I can not recommend Rebecca enough. If you are going for a more natural and easy look in your pictures, look no further!
  • Justina
    Justina Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Experience!

Rebecca and her husband Steve are such an amazing team. We felt so comfortable with them every step of the way and our photos came out better than we ever hoped. We loved having them with us on the dance floor throughout the reception!
  • Munchkin9218
    Colleen Married on 09/02/2018
    We CANNOT thank Rebecca enough for how amazing she was at our wedding!! Rebecca initially shot our engagement photos (which was also the ACTUAL engagement surprise for me! She even helped my husband coordinate it a little!!!) and we knew from just working with her that day, and then getting how beautiful those photos where that we had to have her shoot our wedding, and we are so glad we stuck with our gut! Rebecca is one of the friendliest, most personable people, and she has a great knack for staying calm in stressful situations. She was always ready to give advice on what we might need or want to do, and even helped us put a base timeline together for photos based on what we wanted pictures of and needed in the planning stages. On the day of the wedding Rebecca showed up and was ready to go, even though things where a little hectic throughout the day she stayed completely calm and reassured us at every turn, even when our family photos started to run long she was right there to let us know things where going very smoothly!
    One of the best qualities about Rebecca was how good she is at getting in and around you to get amazing shots without you really noticing she is there! She is so adept at being right in the thick of things without being very in your face! I barely noticed her during our first look, and throughout the night but she got such beautiful shots!! On top of that our photos all came out gorgeous, despite it being a super sunny and humid day, Rebecca knew exactly how and where to put us so that the lighting came out beautifully!!
    We have and will recommend Rebecca to anyone who wants a kind, personable, fun, and amazing wedding photographer!!
    Philip Married on 08/18/2018
    If I could give more stars I would. Rebecca was all over our wedding covering it from every angle possible. We asked her to capture moments amongst our friends that we would otherwise have missed, mission accomplished in spades!
  • Patrick
    Patrick P. Married on 07/21/2018

Engagement pictures

My wife and I had Rebecca capture our engagement photos a year or so ago. She was very professional and was very easy to work with. She gave great direction, and always listened to an implemented our own ideas. We would hire her for any photography related work. A+++
    Layna Married on 04/21/2018

Beyond my wildest expectations

As a little girl you dream of an amazing wedding day! I certainly had that and Rebecca captured every ounce of love that was there that day! Our pictures are amazing and if it wasn’t for the fact that I loved talking with her we would have never known they were there!!! Everything was perfect from beginning to end!!!! She also just did a photo shoot for my kids not too long ago and they are just as amazing as our wedding photos!
    Mary Married on 11/11/2017
    We cannot recommend Rebecca enough! She is truly amazing and you will not regret choosing her- she's stellar while not charging as much as many other photographers we contacted. You are not sacrificing ANY quality with Rebecca.

From our (included) engagement session, we knew we had made a great choice. Rebecca and Steve (her husband/assistant) are professional, friendly, and welcoming. We felt comfortable immediately, which is usually not the case when my husband and I get photos done. The wedding was even better. They captured everything without us feeling overwhelmed. They kept our bridal portrait session quick and efficient, just as we had asked. And they didn't get trampled by our giant families!

Rebecca Gudelunas Photography's reply:

Mary you are a gem! Thank you for this amazing review! Steve and I had so much fun with you and Scott! Wishing you a long and beautiful marriage. ❤️
    Collette Married on 08/18/2018
    We thoroughly enjoyed working with Rebecca and were extremely pleased with the pictures. We met with Rebecca and her husband/assistant, Steve for the first time for our engagement photos. They did a great job making us feel comfortable and at ease, and it was very easy to work with them. The engagement photos were great. But Rebecca and Steve were even more amazing on the day of the actual wedding. They seemed to be at all the right places, capturing the best candid moments of the day. Our friends and family even commented on how great they were. We ended up asking them Rebecca and Steve to stay for an extra hour to capture a surprise moment at the end of the night. They were flexible and accommodated our last minute request.

Rebecca has a great eye! We were thrilled beyond belief seeing the pictures. They really captured the magic of the day.