Rebecca Green Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley F. Married on 09/10/2021

Stunning invitation suites!

Rebecca was an absolute pleasure to work with and made my wedding invitation dreams come to life! Rebecca was helpful every step of the process from designing my suite & adding special details to keeping me updated on processing and shipping. I truly believe that the invitation suite sets the tone for your wedding day and details, and Rebecca made that happen. I received so many compliments from my guests as soon as they opened them! Everything arrived beautifully packaged and she even supplied another full set packaged up to hand off to my photographer for detail shots! Such an amazing detail. I cannot recommend Rebecca enough!!!! Too excited to post, so including photos that my wedding coordinator took!
    Susan W. Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent Stationery Vendor

We used Rebecca for my daughter's wedding invitations and for all of the wedding day paper and sign needs. Her designs are gorgeous (we used Layla) and she was able to do many custom design requests for us including a large canvas welcome sign and custom stickers for the hotel welcome bags, as well as the menus, escort cards, table numbers, etc. She is friendly, super helpful and very quick to respond. I highly recommend her!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 06/12/2021

Absolute Must-Hire! Dream Wedding Invites

Rebecca was wonderful to work with and truly created everything I wanted! She is prompt, considerate and thoughtful with her feedback and designs. She is also incredibly professional and easy to work with from contract to conception to production. I can't wait to hire her for future paper needs !
  • Allie
    Allie E. Married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful experience

My husband and I hired Rebecca two years ago to design our wedding invitations. COVID ended up delaying our original plans, and we had to move our wedding celebration to 2021. Rebecca had already gone through the design process for our original invitations. She had painted a BEAUTIFUL watercolor of our venue. We had to make numerous changes to our design as a result of moving our reception/celebration. Rebecca was so accommodating with all our delays, changes, and last minute decisions throughout the whole process. I highly recommend working with Rebecca, and recommend personalizing with one of her beautiful watercolors.
    Danielle Married on 08/24/2019

Great to work with!

Rebecca made me invitations for my wedding in Germany and this was not an easy task, but she did an amazing job. Not only did she make English invitations for our American guests but she also made the German invitations for our German guests. We gave her a doc juxtaposing the wording for the German invites next to the wording for the English invites and she did the rest. We were so happy with how they came out! We also were able to customize envelope liners with a map, which added a personal touch to our invitations. Rebecca was quick to respond and make changes during the proofing process. She was always professional and really has an eye for detail. I'm so glad we found her because I absolutely love my wedding invitations!
    Valerie Married on 03/29/2019

Beautiful Work!

Rebecca was incredible to work with! She created the beautiful, simple invitations we had in mind. We are so happy we choose her and cannot recommend her work more!
  • Brandie
    Brandie C. Married on 02/11/2019

Stunning invitations

Rebecca made my wedding invitation buying process so easy and smooth. Not to mention she made the most stunning invitations I have ever seen! We received dozens of compliments on our invitations. They were one of my favorite parts of our whole wedding! Extremely good quality.
    Natalia Married on 11/23/2018
    Rebecca was phenomenal!!! I have received so many compliments for my wedding invitations and the process was super easy ! Rebecca expertise is exactional!!

Rebecca Green Design's reply:

Thanks Natalia! I'm so glad you are receiving so many wonderful compliments. It was so great working with you! :)
    Angela Married on 10/26/2018
    Rebecca was an absolute pleasure to work with and is an extremely talented designer. I cannot believe how many people called and texted us to say that these were the most beautiful wedding invitations they had ever seen! She worked closely with us to make sure that every detail was perfect. We are getting married in Mexico, and there are a lot of details we have to share with guests-Rebecca helped me to work through them and make sure everything was included. We would not have changed a thing about these invitations and we are forever grateful that we chose Rebecca to share the details of our special day with our loved ones.
    Ali Married on 10/05/2018
    Rebecca was our saving grace! I was completely overwhelmed with wedding planning and settled on using an online company for our invites because I thought it would be easy, affordable and "good enough". After submitting and paying for these invitations, I had a gut feeling we weren't doing the right thing. I didn't want the first thing people saw for our wedding to be "good enough". I frantically reached out to Rebecca, letting her know we were in a time crunch but would love to work with her. From our very first interaction, she was so kind and reassured me that there was still plenty of time to get the invites created and sent out. She listened to our ideas and concerns and was so receptive to everything we asked for. I knew I had made the right choice when she met up with me to hand off the invites and they were packaged so beautifully. No detail went unnoticed and I'm so glad we decided to work with Rebecca.
    Amanda Married on 08/25/2018
    Rebecca did the invitations for my sisters wedding and we absolutely LOVED them! I had to have her do my wedding and they were exactly what I pictured. She is amazing, extremely helpful and always there for any question I had! 10/10 recommend !!!

Rebecca Green Design's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda! It was so fun working with you and creating your beautiful invitations!
    Brigid Married on 08/24/2018
    It was such a pleasure to work with such a professional and kind hearted person. Rebecca was so amazing at responding to emails and texts and making me feel like a bride. I have gotten so many complements on my invitations about how unique and creative they are. Rebecca was wonderful in making sure that we got the style we wanted and also helped in ways to fit our budget. Thank you so much for making our wedding invitations so beautiful and exactly what we wanted!
    Katherine Married on 08/11/2018
    Rebecca is amazing! She is extremely patient and easy to work with. She helped me bring my vision to life with a custom wedding invitation suite that fit our wedding colors and style perfectly. Rebecca was extremely responsive throughout the entire process. We are beyond thrilled we chose to go with Rebecca for our wedding.
    Shea Married on 08/10/2018
    Rebecca was a joy to work with right from the beginning. I reached out to her about invitations over a year before our wedding when I thought I would get a head start on things, and then of course life happened, and I didn't follow up with her until many months later. But we continued right where we left off, and Rebecca remembered details about my wedding from our conversation months earlier. The whole design and ordering process was fun and easy. While I certainly could have finalized everything online, I really wanted to feel the paper and ribbon in person, and Rebecca was very accommodating. She met with me and allowed me to view lots of samples. She was so patient with me as I made little changes to the design and wording. The final product is absolutely beautiful. I have received countless compliments on our invitations. I really believe that invitations are everyone's first impression of your wedding, and I could not be happier with our guests' reactions. I highly recommend Rebecca, and I can't wait to work with her again in the future.
    Brigitte Married on 06/29/2018
    Rebecca did a beautiful job of our wedding invitations. She was timely and in fact managed to meet a very quick deadline. Her communications with me were also fast and efficient. I received many compliments and just loved how everything turned out.!

Rebecca Green Design's reply:

Thank you Brigitte! It was a pleasure working with you. Cheers to many years of happiness!
    Meaghan Married on 06/02/2018
    Working with Rebecca was a DREAM! We originally found her on Etsy and hired her for a client's semi-custom invitations, but once we started working with her and saw the quality of her final products, we hired her to create the day-of signage and pieces for them as well! She was so responsive, her process was super smooth, and she was a delight to work with. Not only that, but when our client had a family emergency and needed to change info on the seating chart pieces at the last minute (I'm talking...week of wedding), she created new pieces for us and worked with us to print them locally - for no additional charge. I will definitely be keeping Rebecca in my arsenal of stationary artists! She is a dream.
    Jenni Married on 02/17/2018
    Rebecca is fantastic! Her designs are absolutely beautiful and she is so easy to work with. She re-worked one of her existing designs to create a beautiful custom wedding invitation for us to fit our colors and personality. Rebecca was extremely responsive and flexible throughout the entire process. She paid attention to every single detail that I would have never thought of. We were so happy with her and her work.
    Paige Married on 12/22/2012
    Rebecca truly is the best! She worked with me to design my wedding invitations, programs and a signature cocktail sign. I received so many compliments on all of the things she designed for my wedding. I would highly recommend Rebecca to anyone, and many guests from my wedding have wanted her information based on the work she did for me. My photographer (who has done many weddings) even said she loved her work and is going to recommend her to future clients. The best thing about Rebecca is how well she treats her clients. She truly wanted to make my pieces exactly how I pictured them! She even offered to make envelope liners that matched the flowers in my bouquet. I changed my mind multiple times on designs and colors but she was more than happy to work with me. She always took less than a couple of hours to respond back to emails during business hours. Working with her was the most pleasant experience I had throughout all of my wedding planning! I cannot say enough good things about Rebecca and the experience I had with her!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 04/27/2019

Rebecca is the best!

Thanks to Rebecca, my invitations were nearly the only thing that was fun and stress-free about my wedding! She responds quickly, is very patient, and is incredibly friendly (even if you change your mind a bunch of times like I did!). She gave me lots of options and worked with me to customize each piece until I was totally in love with the design. Thank you Rebecca for my beautiful invitation suite!!