Rebecca Goldfarb Piano Reviews

9 | Austin, TX

9 Reviews for Rebecca Goldfarb Piano

Lanier · Married on 08/08/2015

Rebecca was wonderful to work with and even met with us at our venue to plan out our ceremony music. She went above and beyond! She is truly blessed with the gift of musical talent, and played a flawless and astounding performance at our wedding. Lucky to have found and booked her!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Mario · Married on 06/19/2015

We hired Rebecca to play during our wedding ceremony this past weekend and she did a wonderful job! She was quick to answer any questions we had by email and helped us make our final song selections. If you need a pianist for your wedding, I highly recommend Rebecca!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Cindy · Married on 05/23/2015

Rebecca provided classical ceremony music for our daughter's wedding. She was professional, extremely flexible and accomplished. She helped in the planning of which pieces to choose for each part in the ceremony and made suggestions on additional pieces. Her skills were exemplary and she was a true delight to work with. I would highly recommend Rebecca for your ceremony music.

Sent on 05/26/2015

G · Married on 05/02/2015

Rebecca was a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony. She has a extensive repertoire, is an accomplished pianist and her friendly demeanor made planning so easy! Thank you!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Rebecca really did a wonderful job playing for our wedding. She was highly responsive and flexible. She added a requested new song and extended the preliminary music as the service started later than expected.
    She did a fabulous job and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Rebecca played at our wedding ceremony on December 30. She is an exquisite talent. She was professional and such a delight to work with. We requested an Ed Sherran song at the last minute and she learned the music in a day! I would highly recommend her for any event you need a talented pianist. She exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Pamela · Married on 11/15/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Rebecca this past weekend at Le San Michele. Rebecca played the ceremony music for our bride & groom. She was very professional, on time and played beautifully! I highly recommend Rebecca if you are looking to have live music played for your ceremony!

Sent on 11/17/2014

I had Rebecca play piano with my violinist at my wedding and it was so beautiful, I cried. Rebecca and my violinist played (in this order) "Have I told you lately that I love you?", "I'm Forrest...Forrest Gump", "I can't help falling in love with you" and "Mendelssohn's Wedding March." It was perfection...elegance....pure talent. She was professional, on time and sweet. She is worth the $$ !!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Sam · Married on 12/10/2016

Rebecca played beautifully at our December wedding. She helped on song selection and worked with us a lot on timing, as she was accompanying my father-in-law on a few songs and was only able to rehearse with him 30 minutes before the church doors opened. We had a balance of classical music and Catholic church hymns and it went beautifully. Thanks for everything Rebecca!

Sent on 03/27/2017