Rebecca Ferrier Photography Reviews

100 Reviews for Rebecca Ferrier Photography

• Heidi

Heidi · Married on 12/09/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

We give our highest recommendation to work with Rebecca and Chris. We were originally supposed to get married in May 2020 but had to cancel because of the current pandemic and rescheduled to having a more intimate ceremony in June. Rebecca and Chris were completely accommodating with our fluctuating timeline and setting, and were readily available to clarify any logistical questions. On the day of our wedding, they were incredible. They had several settings to shoot in including a NYC apartment, Wall Street, and Central Park and did so thoroughly and efficiently. Rebecca and Chris were able to really capture a huge variety of moments including candid shots using their unique photojournalistic style. The pictures came out absolutely stunning, and since they were so thorough, our family and friends that couldn’t attend felt like they had been there. We cannot wait to have them photograph our bigger anniversary celebration next year. Thank you Rebecca and Chris!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2020

Amazing work!!

We are so happy we booked Rebecca and Chris for our wedding! Photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding for us, and we knew we wanted someone with a natural, beautiful style who could really capture the emotion of the day in a timeless way; no corny poses or crazy filters. Rebecca and Chris were above and beyond what we were looking for! They were so kind and easy to talk to when we first met, and we knew that their style perfectly matched our vision. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, despite us being a bit awkward and not having much experience being photographed. Our engagement photos were beautiful, and though we unfortunately had to postpone our big wedding this year, Rebecca joined us at our mini-ceremony and captured that special day perfectly. We highly recommend them, and are looking forward to working with them again at our big wedding next summer!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Michael Caroline

Michael C. · Married on 08/13/2020

The details!!

Rebecca and Chris are so personable. Our family had nothing but good things to say about their interactions with them on our wedding day. They excel at vintage-looking photography and capturing the mood and spirit of special moments. I also appreciated the surprise and creative detailed shots I didn't know they took! For example, a photo of me in the background with a framed pressed flower decoration in the foreground we had up to honor my deceased grandparents. I had told them how important our decorations were to us and I appreciate that they kept that in mind to capture special shots in unexpected moments. Thank you, Rebecca and Chris!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Rachel M. · Married on 03/14/2020

Gorgeous, artistic, chic wedding photography!

Our experience with Rebecca was nothing short of perfect. I found her on Yelp when I searched for photographers in Jersey City and people had raved about her work; naturally, I cross referenced these reviews with her Instagram page and knew immediately she was the one we wanted to work with. My husband and I had the same vision for our wedding and our photos: simplistic, chic, non-traditional, and breathtaking. Rebecca delivered!!! She was so communicative; she responded immediately through email and made sure to have a phone conference with me shortly thereafter. I expressed our wishes and concerns and she offered ample, relevant suggestions. Her message was very clear: she worked for us and would do exactly as we wanted, regardless of other family members' desires (which can get overwhelming, especially on one's wedding day). We met at the space on our tasting day and Rebecca was early. She has such an artistic vision and knew exactly what we meant when we said we did not want the typical, "cheesy" wedding photography. She surveyed the space and was beaming with ideas. Our wedding was on a Thursday and she worked within our budget to make sure our pictures "told a story" (as she put it). She took pictures of me and my husband getting ready (separately, of course, and traveled between Tottenville, Staten Island, and Jersey City, New Jersey in a timely fashion). Her pictures of our intimate ceremony and then larger reception are amazing. She captured so many beautiful moments and made sure everyone who attended was photographed. Our guest list had just under 100 people and our wedding was in February. Rebecca is such a pleasure to work with; she is so warm and understanding. We are so glad we trusted her with our day.

Sent on 09/05/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/28/2020

Highly recommended!

Rebecca is great! I find I’m not the greatest at posed photos and Rebecca and Chris captured candids and just the joy of our wedding day. The way Rebecca and Chris use light is incredible. I’m having a tough time picking photos for an album and to hang up because they are all so great!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Gillian

Gillian G. · Married on 01/09/2020

Best Photographers Out There!

Look no further for a photographer because Rebecca and Chris are it! We can’t rave about them. While our wedding plans changed during Covid, Rebecca was so easy to work with and accommodating, she helped make a difficult time so much easier. I had first met Rebecca when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding that she was documenting. I was so impressed by her ability to take such amazing pictures, yet at times you forgot she and Chris were even there. After seeing my friend's album, I was blown away by every picture. I knew that one day I would use them for my wedding. Originally I was having a small luncheon and hired a photographer to come for a couple of hours. With Covid, my original wedding plans were changed, and we rescheduled short notice for a small wedding. In my gut, I had this feeling that I was making the wrong decision, and I should reach out to Rebecca. Not even 5 minutes into our conversation, and I knew that I was making the right choice. Rebecca and Chris were so accommodating with less than 3 weeks to plan. They are truly an amazing pair and are able to work off of each other to capture the best shot. After the day is over, what you have left are the memories and the pictures and I couldn’t agree more. We love all of our pictures and they captured the love and happiness of the day, during a difficult time. We look forward to working with them again soon!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Sophie C. · Married on 01/02/2020

best decision

Rebecca and Chris made being photographed easy! Most important takeaway: their photography style is natural, genuine and lets the couple really shine. From our first meeting, we could tell they would be fun and able to ease some of the pressure on the day, which proved to be absolutely true. Rebecca and Chris kept us organized and on a schedule. I am pretty awkward in front of a camera, but magically never felt this way on our wedding day! It felt like a collaborative effort when we were choosing where to take photos at the venue, but we definitely leaned on their creativity and vision. It's worth mentioning that we had an engagement shoot with Chris and Rebecca as well, which helped to build a rapport (and resulted in some amazing pictures). We are so, so happy they were part of our day!!

Sent on 03/24/2020

E Hassan · Married on 11/09/2019

definitely recommend!

Rebecca and Chris are amazing to work with!! They were both so personable, approachable, efficient and a great team. They have worked together for many years and their compatibility was evident on my big day. My wedding pictures came out amazing ! I am so happy with how my pictures capture an authentic, easy-going but still beautiful vibe without being overly posed/staged. I loved how they did a venue walk-through prior to the wedding day, which was really helpful to get our bearings and know what locations at the venue were important to capture. They were also very open to my ideas about certain backgrounds / poses I wanted. I definitely recommend!!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Christie F. · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing moments

Rebecca and Chris make the perfect team to capture every moment of your wedding. Their experience shows in every aspect for the wedding planning process and day of. The moments they capture are truly special and unique. We are so happy they were part of our day.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Rebecca Ferrier Photography's reply:

We are thrilled that we could be a part of such a beautiful day! Thankyou both fir being awesome in every way! Xx
  • Lauren

Lauren W. · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome wedding photographers

Rebecca and Chris were such a pleasure to work with! From our first meeting with them, we knew we wanted to work with them. They were easy going and made us feel comfortable when we were out of our comfort zone. We definitely recommend booking them!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Lauren W. · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent wedding photography

From the moment we met Rebecca and Chris we knew we wanted to work with them! Easy to work with, quick to respond and great price for their awesome photography.

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith K. · Married on 06/20/2019

Book Rebecca Ferrier, thank me later

I cannot recommend Rebecca Ferrier enough. I was a wedding planner in a former life and knew a good photographer is the keystone of a perfect wedding day. Rebecca was immediately responsive to my inquiries and was so helpful with all of my questions. Once we met her in person, we knew it was a perfect fit. She was knowledgeable, empathetic, inventive and organized. She turned our rainy day engagement shoot into incredible art. Our wedding day was so seamless and it was because of Rebecca’s organization and talent. Truly, we could not have been more grateful for her hard work and dedication. She is a genuinely kind person who is laser focused on documenting your day. Put your full trust in her, you are in great hands.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Rebecca Ferrier Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both! You made me feel so special and even had a special table setting for me! Thank you both for choosing me to document your awesome wedding! xx
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 06/01/2019

Look No Further Than Rebecca & Chris!

Do yourself a favor and scratch 'photographer' off your wedding to do list, because Rebecca & Chris are IT! After Chris and Rebecca made the trip down to meet myself and my husband at our local coffee shop, we knew they were the ones for us! Rebecca and Chris were nothing short of spectacular to work with; despite myself and my husband's reluctance in front of the camera, they were great at making us feel comfortable
    throughout our engagement shoot and of course on our big day! My bridal party had nothing but fabulous things to say about them both and were convinced from the first moment of meeting that our pictures would be fantastic; and they could not have been more right! The candid and genuine moments Chris and Rebecca were able to capture -from our AMAZING first look photos to the photos of our friends and family on the dance floor-were undeniably amazing; we were so happy to have them be a part of our day and to be able to have these perfect photos to last forever! They were professional, responsive and creative in their photo ideas, and we are so thankful to have been able to have them with us throughout our amazing day! THANK YOU Rebecca & Chris!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Pics

Rebecca photography is the best! I had her do my wedding photos and I was in love with them. All of my family and friends loved how beautiful it came out. I love her personality so friendly.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Jessica S. · Married on 04/27/2019

Rebecca Ferrier photography

I would highly recommend Rebecca Ferrier photography! They were absolutely amazing to work with. The photos came out beautifully, they were extraordinarily flexible every step of the way, and I actually enjoyed having them around all day on my wedding day. They had such fun, creative ideas for pictures, while also adapting to anything we suggested. They were truly a pleasure!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jenna R. · Married on 03/09/2019

We loved having our special moments captured by Rebecca and Chris!

I have always been drawn to photographers that capture the candid special moments and that is what made me want to use Rebecca Ferrier Photography. I had found them online and our venue had one of their photography sample books which reinforced our decision. The moment we met Rebecca and Chris we could tell they were going to be perfect in capturing exactly what we wanted. They did our engagement photos on one of the windiest days and our photos came out amazing!! The package we got included save the dates and thank you's and we received so many compliments from everyone on how amazing the photos were on both. Rebecca and Chris captured so many beautiful photos on our wedding day from our first look, to our ceremony and all the fun shots from the reception. We absolutely loved working with Rebecca and Chris who made it feel effortless with all the photos they took and we have so many amazing memories to now look back on! I can't help to keep going through all our photos to relive our day!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica P. · Married on 10/14/2018

Constant Reminder Of Our Magical Day

We are so glad we hired Rebecca Ferrier Photography to shoot our wedding! Rebecca and Chris where a dream to work with. They are professional in every sense of the word. They really knew were to take us to get the best pictures and backgrounds. We took portraits in Liberty State Park and Rebecca really made sure to not get anyone in the background, so it will look like we are the only ones there. Throughout the entire wedding, you didn't even notice them, but I knew they were capturing every moment and detail. I know all of my wedding pictures are going to be amazing and will be a constant reminder of just how magical our wedding day was.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Above and Beyond

My husband helped to write this review! Shared below.

"My wife and I chose Rebecca Ferrier Photography for our September wedding at Waterloo Village, and we were blown away by Rebecca and Chris’s positivity, attentiveness to our needs, photographic creativity, and willingness to go above and beyond what we had ever expected.

We had never hired a photographer, and were immediately reassured by Rebecca’s personality, competitive pricing, her experience, and prior shoots at our venue. Leading up to the wedding, Rebecca made herself available by phone and email to coordinate numerous details, including an engagement shoot which helped break the ice and get us used to being in front of the camera. We also completed a form in advance of our wedding with a detailed list of portrait shots with family that we wanted, and Rebecca and Chris made sure that each were taken. Our engagement photos came out stunning, we framed two of them and placed them at our guest book for our wedding.

On the day of our wedding, Rebecca and Chris seamlessly photographed our bridesmaids and groomsmen in our hotel while we were getting ready. My wife’s bridesmaids had a blast with Rebecca, and Chris surprised me by nonchalantly speaking ASL with my cousin, all going to show how well rounded of a team they make. Nothing compares to what happened next: while riding in the limo to our reception, our limo rear ended a car on the interstate, leaving us on the side of the road, but apparently within view of Rebecca and Chris. Rebecca called us, we confirmed that we were in the limo they had just passed on the shoulder, and, without hesitating, Rebecca and Chris circled back, picked us up, and brought us to our venue; talk about putting your clients first! They saved the day. From there they worked diligently to stay on track and on schedule, to ensure that all of our requested photos were taken. They even stayed an extra hour later at our reception which we last minute requested so that we could get some photos of everyone on the dance floor. Rebecca and Chris treated us like family, and I know that our bridal party, family and friends felt the same; we all loved taking pictures with them because they made it so much fun. Rebecca and Chris make a great team, each taking photos from different perspectives and vantage points, to tell a story. They are truly passionate about what they do and it shows. The photos they captured of us and our day are truly beautiful, and are our greatest wedding keepsake. "

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Marnie

Marnie H. · Married on 09/08/2018

Rebecca and Chris are a pleasure to work with and capture special and real moments!!

From the very start Rebecca and Chris were a pleasure to work with and we are so glad that we chose them to be the photographers at our wedding! We were first introduced to their work through the recommendation of my aunt. Once we checked out the photos on their website and I spoke to Rebecca over the phone we were sold! Their photos captured special and real moments which was exactly what we were looking for. It was clear from Rebecca's authentic enthusiasm that each of the jobs that Rebecca and Chris take on is unique and important to them. Both Rebecca and Chris are always professional, honest, funny, kind, open-minded and incredibly skilled and passionate at capturing dynamic and beautiful photographs! They both work very hard to ensure that both the traditional wedding photos are perfect, as well as capturing very unique and creative shots that you wouldn't normally expect to see. We recently received our online album of photos in only a short couple of weeks after the wedding and are very pleased with them! We can't wait to get prints made up and our wedding album which we will cherish and enjoy for a lifetime! Aside from the quality of the pictures, the best part was having two very skilled, down to earth people, who seemed to be as excited as we were, help us remember our wedding day with extremely high quality and timeless photographs.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kellie · Married on 08/24/2018

Great wedding photographers!

We loved working with Rebecca and Chris for our wedding photography! They were very easy going, yet professional, and made the whole experience enjoyable. They were very efficient at taking the group photos that we wanted on the wedding day which left us plenty of time to join our cocktail hour. All of the photos, including portraits and candid shots, came out beautifully! Would highly recommend them to others!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Milany A. · Married on 08/18/2018

Best photographers EVER

They are hands down amazing! They made us feel comfortable the entire time, like we had known each other forever. Being photographed can be awkward but they made it so much fun! The photos came out absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Conika · Married on 08/12/2018

Absolutely love Rebecca and Chris!!!

My husband and I got married on 8/12/18 and could not be happier that we chose to have Rebecca and Chris capture our big day. From the very first meeting Rebecca and Chris made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. They were very accommodating with scheduling our engagement shoot in the spring, which had to be rescheduled once due to bad weather, and with planning out our wedding day. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of cameras, but Rebecca and Chris were able to make us feel relaxed during the engagement shoot, and captured incredible photos despite the day being frigid and overcast; we even got to have our dog join us for the session! We had such a great experience, by the time our wedding came around, we were excited and relaxed because knew what was expected in terms of photos and poses, and we felt like we knew Rebecca and Chris. They captured amazing photos of our ceremony on their drone, and took great candid shots of our guests and us throughout the night. It was important to my mom to have a photo of each of the guests' tables from the reception, and though we could not be in all of them, Rebecca and Chris knew this was something we wanted and made a point of getting a photo of each of the tables. They also snuck us outside for some great night time shots. We will definitely contact Rebecca and Chris again if we want professional photos for an event. We highly recommend them, they're the best and will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Alison · Married on 01/14/2018

Rebecca and Chris shot our Jersey City winter wedding and we could not love the photos more!!! From our first meeting with them all the way through the big day and delivery of the final photos, they were incredibly professional, artistic, and SOOOO easy to work with!! We lucked out with a clear January day, but it was below freezing outside and they were totally on board with our wish to do our first look and bridal party pics outside, to take advantage of the gorgeous skyline (even though they were probably freezing). In addition to stunning portraits, they got tons of amazing detail and candid shots of us and our guests. We love our photos so much and are so thrilled we chose them to shoot our wedding. I'll also note that their prices are incredibly reasonable for the beautiful quality of their work. In this strange season of never-ending nor'easters, we lucked our with a clear and dry day. However, even if we hadn't, I am sure we would love their pics just as much. When searching for our photographer, we paid special attention to how different photographers captured moments in rain, snow, wind, and indoor shots (since we were planning a January wedding), and Rebecca and Chris' work truly stands out regardless of the weather they shoot in. Beautiful vision and the final photos always look so natural -- nothing ever looks forced, fake, or cheesy. You cannot go wrong with these two!!!! (P.S. - the weddingwire file size limit for pics is 10MB and there is a 10 photo limit, if I could, I would have included way more).

Sent on 03/21/2018

Alison,
    Thank you! It's so nice to hear that we are accomplishing what we set out to do! We always push forward with natural, creative shots, with great light. We are so lucky that the best people find us. Your January wedding was beautiful and you guys handled that very cold day like champs, you were both truly a pleasure to work with. xx Rebecca and Chris
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay · Married on 09/16/2017

Rebecca and Chris did an AMAZING job at our wedding recently!! They were very professional and respected our wishes, all while getting the most fabulous photos! We didn’t even realize they were there for a good part of the night. We received our photos much sooner than anticipated and I am over the moon with them!! I look at them almost everyday! I feel like I am reliving the moment! We are very very very happy with our decision to hire them as our photographers and you should too!! They were perfect!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Nicol · Married on 09/02/2017

They are amazing and cool and artistic

Sent on 09/23/2017