Rebecca A Snyder Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Rebecca A Snyder Photography

• Molley

Molley S. · Getting married on 05/22/2021

5-Star Photgrapher

Rebecca is such an amazing photographer. She was not only responsive to emails but made the session so relaxed and enjoyable. She truly cared about getting the best angles for quality photos. Would 100% recommend. She has the sweetest family as well. ☺️

Sent on 11/04/2020

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Molley for the glowing review! It was such a pleasure working with you and I can't wait to work with you again in the future :)
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/20/2020

Wedding Photos Are Amazing!

So my now husband and I went through a whole process of trying to find a photographer that we both liked. My husband has done some professional photography before, so he was very picky. When I stumbled across Rebecca’s page, I was immediately drawn to her style of photography and my fiancé approved, so we contacted her. She responded immediately and we set up a meeting! Rebecca is very personable and we clicked right away, almost like old friends who haven’t seen each other in a while. We discussed what my fiancé and I were looking for, and our likes and dislikes regarding wedding photos. We had two more meetings since the initial contract meeting, and setting up payments was really easy as well. Rebecca always responds very quickly to texts/emails, so if I had an idea or something I wanted to run by her, I would have an answer within 24hours or less. The day of our wedding, October 26th, was drizzly and raining, but Rebecca never let the weather deter us from getting really cool shots. She even helped me out with a crisis when my dress got covered in green water before my ceremony! (Baby wipes to the rescue!) She wasn’t “all over us” which is what my fiancé and I wanted. She floated around all night, taking candid photos and some staged shots, and I felt like she really captured everything I wanted to. Our preview pictures are absolutely stunning, and I can’t wait to see more. We like her so much, we have booked her for family Christmas picture with my entire immediate family in November at a Christmas tree farm! I would highly recommend her services, for any type of event! If you go to her direct website, her sample photos speak for themselves!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Theresa for the amazing review. I can’t wait to continue working with You and your family. You looked absolutely stunning and although things didn’t go as originally planned, I think they went the way they were supposed to and your day was absolutely beautiful.
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/15/2020

Sidekick Photographer

I worked along side Becky while helping her shoot a few weddings and she was amazing! Very professional, accurate and fun to work with. I highly suggest get for your photography needs!

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thanks Angie! It was such a fun season and I can't wait to see where 2020 takes us. I wouldn't want anyone else by my side.
  • Amy

Amy W. · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing quality!

Ryan and Becky are so much fun! Together they captured some very special moments as well as some very funny ones. Every photo was amazing. It was impossible to pick a favorite photo because they were all incredible!

Amy,
    I can't wait to photograph your wedding day. It has been such a long time in the making and I feel absolutely honored that I get to share in your special day.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie H. · Married on 11/02/2019

An excellent photographer!

Becky did an engagement session for my husband and I this past summer and she did such a good job! We loved the quality! Highly recommend her for your photos!

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It was fun getting to work with you and I am grateful I was given the opportunity to capture your engagement photos.
  • Lauren

Lauren D. · Married on 10/27/2019

She was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for better quality photos at a reasonable price!

She was very personable from the first time we talked. Very flexible (we started this process while my husband and I were living a state away). Our engagement photos were amazing and really captured our sarcastic as well as romantic sides. She was very talkative and made sure I got pictures of exactly what I wanted on our wedding day as well as suggesting a lot of poses that we didn’t think of ourselves. I’m so glad we used her and I hope to use her again down the road for some family photography as well!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thank You Lauren and it was truly my pleasure. You 2 are so fun and it really is captured through your images. I can’t wait to continue working with you in the future!
  • Sara

Sara W. · Married on 10/16/2019

Amazing photographer

She loves what she does. And she is so passionate about it. Her work is phenomenal! I definitely recommend her for your special day.

Thank you Sara!
    I absolutely love what I do and take great pride in being legal and insured. Running this business is very important to me and I hope that my work reflects that as well. :)

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Fabulous!!!

From the start Rebecca was fun to work with, she made the whole experience so easy and fun. Rebecca literally went the extra mile for our engagement session. The day of she was very energetic. I never had to worry about her missing a shot. We will be recommending her to all of our friends and family and will be coming back for our own family photos.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! You two are so fun and I can’t wait to work with you in the future. Your day was absolute perfection and I am so glad I was able to a part of it.
  • Hannah

Hannah M. · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing job- super flexible

While my wedding day didn't end up being nearly as organized as I had hoped (thanks to the venue "coordinator"), Rebecca really stayed on top of things and made sure we got all of the pictures we wanted! She is such a sweet, funny person and the photos she took turned out so well! Extremely happy with the results!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thank you Hannah! It was my pleasure working with you! You two had a beautiful evening and I am so happy I was able to be a part of it.

Desiree B. · Married on 01/28/2019

Family Photographer

Becky is an amazing family photographer! She knows that not all kids are the same and she embraces their unique personalities in the family photos without frustration or worry of not catching that perfect shot!! She has a beautiful soul and that shows in her work.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Amanda K. · Married on 12/30/2018

Captures beautiful photographs in every situation

Becky is a wonderful photographer. She truly loves her job and has the gift of capturing wonderful memories that will remain for a lifetime. She is efficient and punctual and always gets the job done to the highest standard.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It is always a pleasure working with your family and capturing those little boys personalities!

Rebecca F. · Married on 11/10/2018

Such a pleasure to work with!

So easy going and flexible and wonderful to be around on my wedding day. Captured all the moments I asked for and the pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Becca! :) Although it was freezing cold your family was so welcome and warm. It was my pleasure.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2018

A photographer with talent!

Rebecca was easy to work with, extremely personable, and took amazing photos of my special day. I can’t tell you how many of my wedding guests complimented on how good our photographer was. She pays close attention to detail. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer for any occasion!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thank you Kelly!! It was my pleasure and I am so happy that you love your images! It was such a beautiful day and I am so happy I was able to be a part of it.

Jenna · Married on 04/14/2018

Captured moments we will never forget!❤️

Becky is easy to work with and so laid back and easy going. Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture our big day!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Rebecca A Snyder Photography's reply:

Thank you Jenna! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture your wedding. It was such a beautiful day.