Rearview Photography Reviews

22 | Jackson, MI

22 Reviews for Rearview Photography

Sharon · Married on 10/12/2017

We found out about Rearview from one of my bridesmaids whose brother had used her services for his wedding. After looking at the photos, I was sold! Elizabeth is awesome! Helpful, personable, professional, and simply a great photographer. My friends and family all complimented the pictures and how nice Elizabeth was to work with. Our engagement pictures all turned out great, and the wedding pics so far are even better. I would recommend Rearview Photography to anyone.

Sent on 11/11/2010

Becca · Married on 10/04/2014

Elizabeth provided us with wedding pictures that we love! She was professional and easy to work with. She made taking a zillion pictures painless, especially for my husband who would rather die than even take a selfie. We got a nice mixture sweet and silly pictures and we really love them all!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Katherine · Married on 08/02/2014

I used Rearview Photography for our engagement and wedding photographs. Elizabeth was AMAZING! She is quick to respond to messages, easy to work with, and made the whole bridal party feel comfortable during the photo session. She captured every one of my "must haves" and so much more. I love my wedding photos! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

ElizaBeth is such a wonderful photographer. She is so sweet and easy to get along with. If you aren't sure of any ideas on what kind of photos you want she is very willing to help you in that way.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2013

Elizabeth not only has an amazing eye, but is extremely fun and professional. She was flexible with our venue, got all the shots we wanted (and more), and worked with our planner. We've gotten so many compliments about our photos. Definitely glad we had her for our wedding!!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Megan · Married on 09/28/2013

Elizabeth is great! Punctual, professional, fun, and the photos we've seen so far turned out fantastic! We were happy with our experience.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Jenifer · Married on 11/23/2012

Elizabeth is wonderful! I highly recommend her services :-)

Sent on 01/25/2013

Was fantastic! Rear view Photography listens to every opinion!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2012

Elizabeth was fantastic! The detail she captured on our photos will certainly allow us to have the memories that we most want to last. Elizabeth was always prompt to respond to any question/request I had and her turn around time to receive our wedding discs was much faster than expected!
    Highly recommend Rearview Photography for your special day or engagement session.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Melanie · Married on 06/30/2012

Great Job! Everyone LOVES our wedding pictures! :)

Sent on 08/14/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

Elizabeth is absolutely amazing! Working with her is so nice and she makes everything so easy. Her work is absolutely stunning. I will use her talents anytime I need professional photos taken:)

Sent on 07/23/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

Working with Elizabeth was a dream. She was amazing!!!! I knew when she did our engagement pictures that she would be perfect for the wedding. She was so flexible and fun, her work is absolutely breathtaking. I will use her services for years to come:)

Sent on 01/26/2013

Rebekah · Married on 04/28/2012

Elizabeth was very helpful, professional and fun. She made our day special and the pictures were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her for any photo shoot!

Sent on 06/04/2012
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/22/2011

Elizabeth is AWESOME!! She has a great eye and can make anyone relax in front of a camera :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 12/04/2011

T · Married on 07/23/2011

Rearview Photography gets better and better with every shoot! She is flexible and creative and willing to do anything! We get so many compliments on our photo album and having the rights to the photos made getting prints and making albums a breeze.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Leigh · Married on 04/30/2011

Elizabeth was UNBELIVABLE!! Our wedding pictures are so......I can't convey it!!? She captured the secret moments between friends and family that other photographers would miss. Those pictures are irreplaceable! She LISTENED to exactly what I said what I wanted and the result?....10X what I expected!!!!!!!!! Elizabeth I'll love you forever for what you gave me with those photos!!! Such a JEM to work with!!!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Katie · Married on 07/31/2010

Our photographer was fun, easy to work with, professional, and had GREAT ideas!! She was amazing!!! I have also had tons of people ask about our photographer because they loved the pictures :)

Sent on 12/09/2010

Nina · Married on 06/18/2010

Elizabeth of Rearview Photography really got into the "action" of the entire day, and captured so many moments that I'll definitely cherish!

Sent on 11/07/2010

Elizabeth was excellent! she worked with our schedule and very friendly. Our photos were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • User2035395 · 2+ years ago

Rearview Photography is fantastic! Elizabeth has such a great eye for beautiful photos! She is creative and is a fantastic photographer. I am still in awe over my wedding photos!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Caytlin · Married on 06/01/2013

Elizabeth was most helpful and accommodating in regards to our wedding photos! She was fun, interactive and captured our wedding beautifully! I was very pleased with the photos and had thousands to choose from.

Elizabeth also took our engagement photos and was very easy to work with. We went WAY over the allotted time for the photos and she didn't mind at all, and we had a great time working with her. Our interaction with Elizabeth with the engagement photos prepared us, and put us at ease prior to the wedding because we were already comfortable working with her.

All in all I would highly recommend Elizabeth as any event photographer; she has a unique vision for capturing photos and is very personable and friendly/easy to work with. If you choose Elizabeth as your photographer, I guarantee you will not be disappointed with your results.

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2015

We are so excited to meet Elizabeth and have her capture our big day. Even from far away, it has been a breeze to contact her, communicate and plan with her. She is such a trooper for traveling to VA for us (at a very reasonable price!). I have enjoyed looking through her photo galleries on her website and Facebook-- her pictures and beautiful, clear and casual. We can't wait to have the same type of pictures to cherish for years to come.

Sent on 11/10/2014