readyset[film] Reviews

59 Reviews for readyset[film]

59 readyset[film] Reviews
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 07/13/2018

A videographer who will put in the time to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for

Readyset[film] was an amazing company to work with and exceeded our expectations for what our wedding films would be. We originally found the company per a recommendation from our venue, The Barn at Gibbet Hill, and we were incredibly impressed with what we saw of their work online. Once we contacted them, they were prompt to respond and find out what exactly we wanted out of our wedding film. We then scheduled an initial Skype consultation where we further broke down what we were looking for out of our wedding film and Jeff Brouillet, our lead film maker, filled us in on their process of filming and editing and also asked questions to learn more about us as a couple, so he would be able to make a film that represented our essence. Afterwards we also scheduled another meeting for about a month before the wedding so that we could hash out further details and confirm the exact timeline, to make sure he would know what was to be filmed when. In addition, a drone and assistant filmmaker were included for no extra charge and helped to make our final wedding film as fabulous as it ended up being. He also had us fill out a questionnaire to identify all the parts of our day that we especially wanted filmed/included in the video, as well as get a sense of our personalities and music preferences. During the wedding day he was prompt and very personable, and was around to capture all moments, big and small, but was also able to stay very discrete. It only took about two months for him to send us our edited videos (a short (3-4 minute) film, a full-length ceremony video, and a video of all the wedding speeches and parts of the reception), which was a great turnaround time. We were blown away by how beautifully filmed and edited everything was, and the music he included matched our taste perfectly. He was able to capture the spirit of our wedding and you could see the personalities of both us and our guests shining through. The aerial views that Jeff was able to capture with the drone were also beautiful and made the video even more exciting to watch. This company will go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a wedding/ event film you will be excited to watch (and show to everyone you can think of) for years to come.

readyset[film] 1
    readyset[film] 10
    readyset[film] 11
    readyset[film] 12

Allison · Married on 10/13/2017

We are so pleased with our experience with Ready Set Film! We had Amanda and an assistant with us on our wedding day and they were professional, discrete, helpful, and so skilled. The Ready Set Film team was so responsive leading up to our wedding and the pre-wedding worksheet to gather our information and preferences was incredibly detailed in a great way, making us feel confident that our style, vision, and preferences for our wedding day would be met and that we would not have to worry about a thing during our celebration.

We highly recommend Ready Set Film! We can't thank you enough, Amanda!

Meredith · Married on 09/09/2017

We were back and forth on having videographers until a friend suggested Ready Set Film, and as soon as I saw a few videos on their website my decision was made! Their work is film industry grade, and they really bring out the joyful tone of the day. Plus, THEY HAVE DRONES!!! Our beach wedding looked so cool from above! We worked with Emma and Bryan, they were easy and super responsive to our crazy demands, even had a few meetings via FaceTime to accommodate our busy schedule. I’ve watched our film maybe 100 times since we got it, it never gets old. They were pretty reasonably priced as well. I really can’t suggest this team enough

Cara · Married on 08/12/2017

We initially weren't sure we needed a wedding video, however looking back at the incredible job Amanda and Jeff did capturing out day, my now husband and I both agree that it is probably the best investment we made during the planning process. Since we live out of the area, Amanda skyped with us prior to the wedding day and had us fill out a detailed questionnaire to get to know us better and to learn our preferences/priorities. Amanda and Jeff did a great job of capturing the day without us even really knowing they were there. They are so discreet, professional, and easy to work with. Not only did we love our highlight film and trailer so much, but it's so nice to have all the raw footage of the ceremony, speeches, and dances (thorough footage from all different angles- basically videos unto themselves). Any time we watch any of them we feel like we're reliving the day. They also chose perfect music for the vibe of the video. They estimated approx 3 months to get everything back to us and delivered it within 2 or so. Would 100% recommend them to anyone!!

JESSICA · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Jeff was incredible. He was super flexible with everything, and a joy to work with. We are SO happy with the outcome of our highlight and wedding film. Absolutely would recommend to anyone!!

Summer · Married on 07/30/2016

From the moment we chose Jeff and his team, I knew this was going to be great! And the results didn’t disappoint me at all. Jeff and his team are amazing and I believe they are one of the best videographers in the country (although I don’t have a lot experience working with others, I just know). While planning, Jeff was very easy to talk with and he was so organized with all the details we wanted for the wedding film. He sent us a form to collect all the information they would need. I was impressed by how professional and detail-oriented they were. Their idea of the “Same Day Film” was definitely new and appealing to us. We were so excited and couldn’t wait to see their work. On the big day, Jeff and his team were absolutely amazing! They were able to capture all the details without interrupting anything. The Same Day Film was an absolute highlight of the wedding. It was a surprise for our guests and also to us. Even we knew about the film, we were still surprised by the quality of the video. We could see they’d put a lot of thoughts into the film. It was so touching and brought tears of joy into my eyes. We received our full-length documentary video not long after the wedding. It was also breathtaking. The editing was speechless and the color was spectacular. I would highly recommend Jeff and his team to anyone who wants to have a top-notch videographer for their wedding. And we are so glad and thankful to have Jeff and his team as our wedding videographer. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Shirley · Married on 05/28/2016

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! Everything went great with Jeff and readyset[film]! I was worried about not being able to find a good vendor after I met with a few different vendors, some of them are not responsive, some are too cheap, some are not flexible, I guess I was a little picky, but we deserve to be picky cause this is one of the biggest thing in your life so far! Then I met with Jeff, he was just sooo nice, and responsive and accommodating. I feel very comfortable working with him, and I trust him more and more cause he does what he promises. He was able to help me hurry up the delivery date due to my second wedding ceremony oversees, adjust the schedule on the day of due to an unforeseeable accident. All my guests love him, my friends will use him as their wedding videographers! Jeff doesn't need to do commercial, I believe the referral will keep him busy all year long! Last but not least, if you want to work with a vendor that is trustworthy, if you don't want to be worried about not able to get your product back with some kind of traps, or if you don't like cheap quality video, this is a great choice! Just talk to him, you know what I mean.

Kathleen · Married on 12/19/2015

Jeff and Amanda filmed our NYC wedding and they were AMAZING! First of all, they are both so nice. They were so discreet throughout filming but were also very helpful at a few random moments when we had issues. We did a same day edit screening at the wedding, and it was awesome, everyone was talking about how amazing it was. There were some sound/tech issues at my wedding, but not for Jeff and Amanda. They are so professional and everything went perfectly. I love the same day edit. When Jeff sent me the "official" one a few weeks later, I requested that he change one thing and add a shot of my sister, and he did it THAT SAME NIGHT and sent it back to me. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were totally worth the money and if I had to do my wedding again this is something that I would 100% not change. I can't thank them enough!

My husband and I were married in Boston this past October.

We were thrilled with our experience working with Ready Set Film. Jeff and Amanda were extremely professional from start to finish. We wanted the filming process to blend into the ‘background’ as to not take focus away from us or our guests throughout the entire day and evening. This was exactly how the filming took place and made for such a pleasurable experience for us on our special day.

The quality of their work was excellent and we would highly recommend them to other brides & grooms who would like to capture their memories in a way that is subtle yet done with thought and precision that seems almost effortless.

We have enjoyed watching our magical day come back to life as Ready Set Film truly takes us through each special moment in the film they created for my husband and I. We look forward to sharing this with family & friends for years to come.

Taryn · Married on 10/03/2015

Jeff & Amanda (and Emma & Tess) are incredibly talented and do beautiful work! Jeff was great at answering all our questions and working out the details throughout our wedding planning process. Amanda, Emma, & Tess filmed our October wedding in NH and we couldn't be more in love w. the results! They were all so professional, friendly, and easy going. They made us feel comfortable and at ease on our big day. They created an amazing same day film that perfectly depicted just how magical our day was. Our guests were in awe of the film and we still watch our video at least once a day :) I'd highly recommend this group to anyone!

Valarie · Married on 10/03/2015

Jeff and team filmed our wedding about 3 years ago and we are still talking about them!! The same day edit was amazing - our guests thought it was unbelievable how quickly they were able to produce such an awesome overview. The feature film is my favorite because it captures all the important moments and fun of our big day. And of course all the funny clips along the way. Jeff was professional, considerate and so creative with shots. We loved working with him and would absolutely hire readysetfilm again! Thank you for making our day so special!! PS - my husband still talks about the steady cams flying around the dance floor capturing everything!

We used Jeff and team for our wedding and were absolutely THRILLED! Throughout the day, you could hardly tell they were even there. At one point while getting ready, I assumed they were part of the photography team because they just had a small camera and blended in so well. The aerial footage of our day was also an incredible treat when we received the final video. Another added bonus was that although our photographer and the Ready Set Film team had never worked together, they really hit it off, which is definitely a testament to how great they are to work with from both our perspective as the bride and groom, and from a vendor standpoint. Overall a wonderful experience. Highly recommend!

We wanted a wedding video so we had something to look back on and remember the highlights, look and feel of the day. Jeff and his team accomplished that and much more, just in the trailer we requested.

He was professional, responsive, and incredibly detail-oriented from start to finish. This is with a jam-packed schedule of national and international travel to capture other couples' special days. We met prior to our wedding to talk through the particulars, and it felt like we were with a friend. Going through the process of planning a wedding himself, Jeff simply got it.

He was conscious of our budget, and took great lengths to capture everything we wanted, while working seamlessly alongside our other vendors and blending in with our guests.

We couldn't have asked for a better final product and are so happy we worked with readyset[film]!

Karen · Married on 05/30/2015

We could not be happier with our decision to hire Jeff and readyset[film] as our videographer. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, we knew we wanted the same day edit so I searched all over for the perfect videographer. I found readyset[film] and watched many of their past videos to get an idea of their work and knew right away that they were the ones we wanted. Jeff was so easy to work with and we barely even noticed him running around the day of the wedding. We were worried about where the video would be played since our venue did not have TV or projector screen in the reception room, but Jeff solved that problem by bringing his own projector and setting it up quickly and breaking it down as soon as the video was played. When they finally played the film at our wedding, which we kept as a surprise from our guests, everyone was blown away! We still receive compliments to this day (7 months later!) on how great the video was. It was such a unique experience for our guests to see a snapshot of what happened earlier that day and see some of the behind-the-scenes moments of us getting ready. Jeff captured my husband’s reaction during the first look and included it in the video and it is so great that we have it to look back on for years to come. We have literally watched the video over and over again. We highly recommend readyset[flim] and, if you can do the SDE, it is completely worth it!

You will read "The #1 thing all couples regret is not getting a videographer." I read it, considered the cost of everything, put it off and put it off and told myself I didn't need it. I have never been happier that I did not listen to myself and that I found a way to fit it into my budget. It is a must-have....and so is readyset[film].

Beyond professional, very fun, not pushy, and exactly what we wanted. We ended up going with the short film and then added the full documentary...and we are in love with the end product. Day of, I was so busy that I barely noticed the videographer. Jeff was unbelievably seamless. And when we did interact, it was like having an old friend at the wedding - he's just a wonderful person to have around.

The end product short film captured all of the highlights, including an overview of the venue, which I loved. I loved seeing the guys getting ready (cause I wasn't a part of it). I loved the clips of our vows (because I was so nervous it was a little foggy weeks later). I loved the music selections (timeless/upbeat selections).

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff and readyset[film]. They really listen to you and get to know you and find a way to work what you want into the end product. I love following them on social media to see more of their work!

If you're searching for a videographer....serious look no further. You've found it in readyset[film].

Alex · Married on 10/17/2014

My husband and I were initially on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding - but now, we couldn't have imagined NOT hiring readyset[film]! Jeff and Amanda are so much fun to work with - they truly love what they do and it shows. From getting together for drinks to get to know each other to working with them and their team on the day of - it was a fantastic experience. Our friends were so jealous of our professional film crew and the beautiful memories they were able to capture! Hands-down - the same day edit viewing was a huge highlight of the evening with not one of our guests having seen something like that before - it was truly special. We could not have been more thrilled!

Tiana · Married on 10/10/2014

My husband and I chose Readyset[Film] as our videographer and it was one of the best decisions we made throughout our planning process.

We opted for the package which included the Same Day Video as well as the Full Length Video. Jeff and Amanda met us for dinner prior to the wedding in order to get to know us and make sure they knew exactly what we wanted in our video - it worked because they took the absolute best parts of our wedding day and somehow strung them together into the most amazing video that highlighted exactly who Andrew and I are and what our relationship is. They captured the day perfectly and we were able to show all the guests before the night was even over. Not only were my husband and I totally blown away but the guests were too. It was truly amazing!

The Full Length video was equally as amazing. The music that they chose and the quality of the video was incredible. They captured all the important moments of a day that flies by and let us relive it over and over again.

Jeff and Amanda are so great, super responsive, easy to work with and made us feel completely comfortable on the day of the event.
    We couldn't have asked for more and haven't stopped watching the video. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Alison · Married on 09/06/2014

I can not say enough great things about Ready Set Film or Jeff. Not only is he EXTREMELY talented but one of the nicest people to work with as well. Everyone loves our video and would highly recommend to anyone!

Melisa · Married on 06/13/2014

Readyset[film] is hands down the best videographer you can hire for your wedding or special lifetime event! Though their artistic films speak volumes for themselves, we wanted to share our personal experience.

We had the pleasure to get to know this dynamic duo before our big day, Jeff and Amanda are absolutely incredible, genuine people. This set ease and added smiles throughout our day, knowing just who was behind the camera. We hired Readyset[film] for the “same day film” package and our guest have NOT stopped talking about how amazing the video was!! I think everyone was under the impression they were about to witness a cheesy childhood slideshow of Michael and I and as soon as they saw it was only hours earlier, the smiles, tears, joy and laughter filled the entire tent! We walked away with the most memorable moments of our life captured on film. Jeff and Amanda even captured moments that we were simply too distracted to notice and we are forever grateful (thank you). They truly went above and beyond any of our expectations and we will continue to smile in the days, weeks, years to come watching and reliving our wedding day!

Jeff and Amanda, thank you for captivating our day in the most unimaginable way possible. For our new and continued friendship and exceeding all expectations - you two ROCK!!

All the best,
    Melisa & Michael

Annie · Married on 09/21/2013

Jeff made the wedding unforgettable. Him and his team are so professional and easy going! When we first looked we were so excited and as a wedding gift it was gifted to us, honestly would've taken this video over $50,000 cash. It is really that good.
    I had people messaging me for weeks about how incredible and talented the same day edit crew was.
    I suffer from hearing loss and brought captions up to Jeff, he told us its hard to do. Jeff the sneaky one had them put on our short clip!! That is one AMAZING vendor!!!
    Imagine being able to take 3-4 mins and enjoy footage of what literally happened hours before allows you to really enjoy the moment and that feels amazing!
    Jeff and his team are spectacular and you will not find anyone else to live up to his standards of creativity, professionalism and warmth.
    Highly recommended to anyone looking to capture their special day!

• shamilton.emerson

Sara · Married on 09/14/2013

My husband and I were so excited about having Jeff, A[manda], and Emma at our wedding. We knew their same day edit was going to be great and we knew they were the only videographers that would make our wedding great. What we ended up finding out was the amazing hearts they have, the love they have for one another and the importance of their love for film. Their easy going personalities made it that much easier to feel comfortable around them. Our guests were in awe by the film and my husband and I could not be any more grateful. The wedding day goes by so fast but the everlasting relationship & video we have will be for a lifetime.
    Their professionalism, kind hearts, and hard work are only a few words that come to mind when describing them. Exceptional, impressive, emotional are only a few words that describe their films. We could not love them & their work more!
    Sara & Luke Emerson

Christine · Married on 08/31/2013

Jeff is amazing!! We were lucky enough to have him for our big day. He's just so unbelievably talented and just so great to work with. He took the time to get to know us and even took us out to dinner near our venue to just really understand what we were about as a couple. He even worked with my hubby on the side to add a little surprise to our SDE (my hubby still has my voicemail from the first time I called him 6 years ago, he and Jeff worked it so it was the intro to our SDE, I was TOTALLY shocked).

We got a SDE and feature film. The SDE was incredible and everyone really loved it. There's no words to describe how it felt watching it after living it that day. You just have to get one! It's just the best feeling in the world and Jeff is THE person to do it. We're waiting for our feature film but we can't wait to see it. Based on the SDE, we know it'll be awesome.

It IS a lot of money but trust me, you.will.not.regret.it. I promise! My parents were on the fence and now they say they wouldn't change a single thing. The emotions you'll feel as you watch your SDE are just priceless. GO for it. I promise! And honestly, we were very lucky because we felt like both our photographer and videographer were like our friends. Jeff's so down-to-earth and just a regular guy. You need that on your big day. They'll be crazy stuff all day and so having someone that is just a regular guy, like one of your friends, is SO nice. DO IT!

emily · Married on 08/24/2013

I saw a video of Jeff and Amanda's at a close friends wedding and ran up to him immediately after to find out more about the company/cost, etc. I never wanted a videographer and wasn't sure if it was in the budget so I was hesitant at first but then I kept watching videos they have done and knew if I didn't book it i would regret it! We met jeff and Amanda for dinner in the city and they were so accommodating and we talked to them like they were old friends. we also filled out a survey they provided that was super long but amazing because we could be specific. Jeff, Amanda and Emma worked their magic throughout the day. Everyone barely noticed they were there, even though they were polite they were so professional and hard at work all day. As for the finished product...just WOW. I look back and would have cut so many things to book Jeff. I cried the first time I saw the video which is rare for me and can't wait to send it to family and friends. They captured every moment I wanted them to, and I am so so so excited to have this. Thank you so much Jeff, Manda and Emma!! You are talented, amazing and perfect!
    Xoxo
    Emily & Paul

For wedding videography, it simply doesn't get any better than Jeff Brouillet Films. I was at my now sister/brother in law's wedding when I first saw Jeff's talents at play. Upon seeing the same day edit at the end of the night, I knew that I would need Jeff to capture my wedding day, too! (Mind you, this was before I was actually engaged...yup, he's actually that good.)

When my fiance popped the question, Jeff was the first vendor that I reached out to and I haven't looked back since. A few weeks before our wedding, my fiance and I grabbed sushi with Jeff. Though we discussed wedding logistics to some extent, the purpose of the meeting was really for us to get to know each other. When Jeff and his colleague Brian showed up to the house on our wedding day, it was like welcoming an old friend and it didn't take Jeff and Brian but two minutes before they took in their surroundings and starting discussing how best to capture the day. A time lapse camera here, a crane-like-looking camera there. Our back yard wedding quickly transformed into the set of our very own wedding movie. (It's an added bonus to feel like a movie star on your wedding day!!)

My fiance and I worked hard to keep the same day edit a surprise for our guests, and this was one of the best decisions that we made that day. To put it simply, our guests were blown away, and I cried like a baby the first time that we watched the video. The only complaint that I heard was that Jeff didn't have more business cards to pass out to my friends and family. I know that there were future brides in the crowd that night who began dreaming of having Jeff capture their day, just like he captured ours.

To Jeff, Nat and I will be forever grateful to you for capturing the best day of our lives. We can't wait to see the same day edit again. I'll be sure to watch it with a box of tissues this time!!

Kerry · Married on 05/04/2013

Hiring Jeff Brouillet Films is one of the easiest decisions you will make in the wedding planning process. Tears come to my eyes when I think about the gift that Jeff and Amanda gave to Brian and I on our wedding day. They captured the moments in a way that no one can place into words. It is just magical!

They worked tirelessly throughout the day in order to provide us with a stunning , jaw dropping “same day edit.” You should absolutely get a videographer – worth every cent – and there is no question that Jeff Brouillet is the team you want but go for the gold and get the same day edit. We had only decided to do the same day edit two weeks before the date of the wedding and I am just so, so thankful that we did not miss this amazing opportunity on our special day. The guests LOVED the video and I had a blast sending it to those individuals that could not make the event the VERY next day.

– The Reynold’s -