22 Reviews for RDH Video Productions

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
One Event/Day (1)
22 RDH Video Productions Reviews

Lindsey was great!!! I had a few special requests and she didn’t bat an eye at getting them done!!! If I sent her an email she responded quickly! I highly recommend her and her team!!! She was super friendly and did a phenomenal job at catching the best parts of my special day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lindsey was amazing.. My wedding date changed due to Hurricane Irma.. And although she had another event planned that day she somehow managed to come thru for my wedding and our video we received was priceless. She captured all of our moments.. And she was extremely professional!

Profile Picture Eboney, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These ladies were amazing.. They were easy to arrange everything and did an awesome job during the event.... They captured everything!! I cried tears of joy when I saw the video. I highly recommend them!!! You will be so happy with your choice... Love these girls

Profile Picture DIane, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lindsey did a wonderful job recording my wedding ceremony this summer! I thought her prices were the most affordable in the Charleston area and the highlight video actually brought me to tears! She is always professional and responds quickly to any questions. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lindsey was amazing! She captured every moment for us to forever cherish. The sneak peak trailer brought tears. Our family enjoyed watching our wedding day all over again. Thank you, again!

Profile Picture Jessica , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lindsey and her assistant were amazing! Such nice people and easy to talk to. The wedding trailer was amazing and everyone loved that, but the final video blew everyone away. I can tell they really took their time and went over detail. It was so nice of them to include the raw footage at the end too.

Profile Picture Grace, 6/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lindsey was so sweet, kind, and relaxed (which is exactly the kind of person you want videoing your big day). She was more than willing to get the few things I asked for and I couldn't have been more thankful for her cheerful spirit. We got our trailer within 3 days and are so excited that it came out better than we expected! We were nervous with some of the event that transpired at the wedding, (as sometimes things do go wrong and that can make a bride nervous), but Lindsey captured that video in such a way that we only remembered the good, the fun, and the happiness. Totally recommend her for all of the Charleston weddings, hands down.

Profile Picture Annezelle, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional

Videographers were so sweet and kind. It was so nice to not have to worry about that aspect and know someone was taking care of that and doing a great job!

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We loved our wedding video! They really captured our wedding beautifully. And the price can’t be beat!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lindsey and RDH video productions was an absolute PLEASURE to work with! Her work is simply beautiful and the finished product/video truly is a work of art! You will NOT be disappointed - I promise you that!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lindsey and her assistant were so helpful on our wedding day, and blended in seamlessly! The videos ended up being fabulous, and the value was amazing for a bride on a budget. Thank you so much for all of your help and hard work!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

RDH was the best choice for videography. They were very prompt and answered all of my questions. They went above and beyond to help make my day very special.

Profile Picture Maronette, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lindsey and RDH video productions were absolutely phenomenal! They were able to answer all of my questions and even change their own schedule the day of the wedding so we could get everything we wanted in the videos. The videos are truly the most special thing we have left from the wedding and they captured our day perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!!

Profile Picture rebekah, 11/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't even begin to express how pleased I am with Lindsey and RDH video productions. Not only was she professional, you could see the passion she has for what she is doing and you'll immediately know you are in good hands. I received my video yesterday and have never been more happy! You will NOT regret doing business with them! If anything you will feel like you are leaving with a friend! Thank you for everything Lindsey!

Profile Picture Hailey, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They did an amazing job documenting such an exciting day for us! Our video is something that we will cherish for years to come!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lindsey was absolutely wonderful! We used RDH video productions for our wedding. They truly captured the most important moments of the day. The video was perfect and we will cherish it for the years to come. Lindsey was so professional and great to work with. Anytime we had a question or needed information, she got back with us very quickly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

So glad we chose RDH to capture our special day!! Amazing work and Lindsey is the sweetest!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/30/16, 1 Review

​​
Asking Lindsey of RDH Video Productions to film my March 5th wedding at Red Gate Farms in Savannah was one of the best choices I made when it came to my wedding. It sounds funny to say, but on the day of the wedding I hardly noticed Lindsey and her co-shooter and it was great! They fit in seamlessly to the wedding day and quietly captured the magic of the day. When I received the finished DVDs I cried buckets of happy tears. The videos were perfection and captured every detail of the day. I was so thankful to see she captured all of my guests on the video, as my photographs did not capture everyone. I found it especially touching to listen to my husband and I recite our vows to each other. He left on a deployment shortly after our wedding and watching the video made so happy as I got to see him and hear his voice. I also love all of the footage from the reception that captures all of the fun we had out on the dance floor with our guests. Both the documentary and cinematography versions are special and I'm thankful to have both. Lindsey is an incredible videographer and I will cherish these wedding videos for the rest of my life. The wedding day was such a blur and these videos allow me to enjoy all of the little moments of the day. Thank you Lindsey for capturing my special day and creating DVDs we'll treasure forever!

Profile Picture Mariah, 3/5/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lindsey was so awesome throughout the entire wedding planning process. Having a videographer at my wedding was my biggest request and Lindsey did not disappoint me! She and her crew were very professional and caught every single moment! I would recommended RDH to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

“RDH filmed our wedding and it was one of the best investments we made during the planning process. They did a fantastic job capturing everything we discussed beforehand and much more! There are so many little details you miss during your wedding and we were able to watch the videos and see so much more of our special day. A big concern I had was will the equipment get in the way of guests. They exceeded my expectations as they were so incredibly discreet and careful to not be a distraction. They were on time and very professional during the whole process. Lindsey, the owner, does a FANTASTIC job editing the raw footage and making sure I was pleased with the finished product! We even got our videos ahead of schedule. Pictures are great, but a video brings memories back to life! I am forever grateful we made the decision to use them and recommend them to every couple – you won’t be disappointed!! Thank you RDH!!”

Profile Picture User5073145, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mrs. Lindsey was absolutely amazing!! She was very flexible with us and our constant changes. She was very professional and did a fabulous job, while being pregnant at that and never missed a beat! She worked with our budget which is always a worry for brides, but she reassured me that everything was going to be ok and that all I needed to worry about was enjoying my big day!! Lindsey thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our special moments!

Love, Mr. & Mrs. Crowe??