RDH Video Productions Reviews

27 Reviews for RDH Video Productions

RDH Video Productions 1
RDH Video Productions 2

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

Lindsey did a phenomenal job on last minutes notice! I contacted Lindsey about two weeks before my wedding. I decided, at the last minute, I wanted a videographer to be able to share my special moment with my Grandmother who was unable to make the wedding. I never actually met Lindsey or her assistant prior to my actual ceremony and I must say - she was so personable and friendly! She was very reasonable in pricing and after viewing her gallery I decided to choose her because I thought her product looked great. I haven't received my video yet (but will update this when I do) - but can only imagine it will be top notch. Right after the wedding she made contact to ensure that I chose songs that suited us the best for the video. Lindsey was AWESOME and I highly recommend her to any couple getting married. She also seemed very comfortable in a beach wedding setting and I can't recommend her enough!

Adrienne · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing- Definitely hire RDH!

RDH was amazing!!! They created the most amazing video of our wedding day, and we couldn't be happier with the final result. To be honest... my husband and I almost opted not to get a wedding video at all, and now that we have it, I seriously can't imagine what we were thinking! Having memories is wonderful, but there's something extra special about having a video that you can look back on for years to come. They did such a beautiful job, and they were so wonderful to work with. Definitely hire RDH!!!

Cynthia · Married on 05/12/2018

Perfect, high quality, & super affordable!

Lindsey was absolutely the best to work with! Her services were so affordable and such great quality. She even states that her business was founded by her grandmother for the desire to provide quality services at affordable rates, and I know her grandmother would be proud of her for doing just that! I watched some of her work prior to booking and thought it was fantastic, and yet she still exceeded my expectations for our big day. I recommend her to all of my friends and family members. She is a jewel!

RDH Video Productions 3

Jordan · Married on 11/17/2017

Best value for the Savannah area. Lindsay was super sweet and easy to work with. The video turned out great!

Celeste · Married on 10/27/2017

Lindsey was such a joy to work with. We live in Indianapolis, they are in Charleston,SC and the wedding was in Savannah. She made it so easy with communicating back and forth. We were thoroughly thankful for their quality of videography and kindness! Would highly recommend them for your event!

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Lindsey was great!!! I had a few special requests and she didn’t bat an eye at getting them done!!! If I sent her an email she responded quickly! I highly recommend her and her team!!! She was super friendly and did a phenomenal job at catching the best parts of my special day!

Eboney · Married on 09/16/2017

Lindsey was amazing.. My wedding date changed due to Hurricane Irma.. And although she had another event planned that day she somehow managed to come thru for my wedding and our video we received was priceless. She captured all of our moments.. And she was extremely professional!

DIane · Married on 09/03/2017

These ladies were amazing.. They were easy to arrange everything and did an awesome job during the event.... They captured everything!! I cried tears of joy when I saw the video. I highly recommend them!!! You will be so happy with your choice... Love these girls

Danielle · Married on 07/29/2017

Lindsey did a wonderful job recording my wedding ceremony this summer! I thought her prices were the most affordable in the Charleston area and the highlight video actually brought me to tears! She is always professional and responds quickly to any questions. Highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Lindsey was amazing! She captured every moment for us to forever cherish. The sneak peak trailer brought tears. Our family enjoyed watching our wedding day all over again. Thank you, again!

Grace · Married on 06/19/2017

Lindsey and her assistant were amazing! Such nice people and easy to talk to. The wedding trailer was amazing and everyone loved that, but the final video blew everyone away. I can tell they really took their time and went over detail. It was so nice of them to include the raw footage at the end too.

• Mrs. Duda

Annezelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Lindsey was so sweet, kind, and relaxed (which is exactly the kind of person you want videoing your big day). She was more than willing to get the few things I asked for and I couldn't have been more thankful for her cheerful spirit. We got our trailer within 3 days and are so excited that it came out better than we expected! We were nervous with some of the event that transpired at the wedding, (as sometimes things do go wrong and that can make a bride nervous), but Lindsey captured that video in such a way that we only remembered the good, the fun, and the happiness. Totally recommend her for all of the Charleston weddings, hands down.

Brenda · Married on 06/08/2017

Videographers were so sweet and kind. It was so nice to not have to worry about that aspect and know someone was taking care of that and doing a great job!

RDH Video Productions 4

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

We loved our wedding video! They really captured our wedding beautifully. And the price can’t be beat!

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2017

Lindsey and RDH video productions was an absolute PLEASURE to work with! Her work is simply beautiful and the finished product/video truly is a work of art! You will NOT be disappointed - I promise you that!!

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

Lindsey and her assistant were so helpful on our wedding day, and blended in seamlessly! The videos ended up being fabulous, and the value was amazing for a bride on a budget. Thank you so much for all of your help and hard work!

Maronette · Married on 04/29/2017

RDH was the best choice for videography. They were very prompt and answered all of my questions. They went above and beyond to help make my day very special.

rebekah · Married on 11/20/2016

Lindsey and RDH video productions were absolutely phenomenal! They were able to answer all of my questions and even change their own schedule the day of the wedding so we could get everything we wanted in the videos. The videos are truly the most special thing we have left from the wedding and they captured our day perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!!

Hailey · Married on 10/02/2016

I can't even begin to express how pleased I am with Lindsey and RDH video productions. Not only was she professional, you could see the passion she has for what she is doing and you'll immediately know you are in good hands. I received my video yesterday and have never been more happy! You will NOT regret doing business with them! If anything you will feel like you are leaving with a friend! Thank you for everything Lindsey!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

They did an amazing job documenting such an exciting day for us! Our video is something that we will cherish for years to come!

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2016

Lindsey was absolutely wonderful! We used RDH video productions for our wedding. They truly captured the most important moments of the day. The video was perfect and we will cherish it for the years to come. Lindsey was so professional and great to work with. Anytime we had a question or needed information, she got back with us very quickly. Highly recommend!

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2016

So glad we chose RDH to capture our special day!! Amazing work and Lindsey is the sweetest!

Mariah · Married on 03/05/2016

​​
    Asking Lindsey of RDH Video Productions to film my March 5th wedding at Red Gate Farms in Savannah was one of the best choices I made when it came to my wedding. It sounds funny to say, but on the day of the wedding I hardly noticed Lindsey and her co-shooter and it was great! They fit in seamlessly to the wedding day and quietly captured the magic of the day. When I received the finished DVDs I cried buckets of happy tears. The videos were perfection and captured every detail of the day. I was so thankful to see she captured all of my guests on the video, as my photographs did not capture everyone. I found it especially touching to listen to my husband and I recite our vows to each other. He left on a deployment shortly after our wedding and watching the video made so happy as I got to see him and hear his voice. I also love all of the footage from the reception that captures all of the fun we had out on the dance floor with our guests. Both the documentary and cinematography versions are special and I'm thankful to have both. Lindsey is an incredible videographer and I will cherish these wedding videos for the rest of my life. The wedding day was such a blur and these videos allow me to enjoy all of the little moments of the day. Thank you Lindsey for capturing my special day and creating DVDs we'll treasure forever!

Sarah · Married on 01/16/2016

Lindsey was so awesome throughout the entire wedding planning process. Having a videographer at my wedding was my biggest request and Lindsey did not disappoint me! She and her crew were very professional and caught every single moment! I would recommended RDH to any and everyone!