RCL Studios Reviews

19 Reviews for RCL Studios

• Cara

Cara · Married on 05/18/2019

Extremely responsible and talented

Rich was there every step of the way for our wedding. He made sure to communicate with us leading up to the wedding , and even went to the venue in advance to scope it out. He captured many special moments at the wedding , and thanks to him we will have these memories forever. Thank you !!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Cassidy Toben · Married on 03/02/2019

Picture Perfect!

We want to thank Rich Lanzillotto (RCL Studios) for capturing every detail at our wedding. Rich is very professional, reliable, kind and easy to work with. His editing is Picture Perfect and his prices are extremely reasonable. We love watching our highlighted wedding video over and over again. It puts a smile on our faces every time

Sent on 04/08/2019

Kristen Weaver · Married on 11/24/2018

Friendly and professional

Rich was so accommodating to my camera shy husband. He was able to get amazing shots without my husband or myself feeling under the spotlight.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Rita Bellehsen · Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful job

Rich is professional, trustworthy, and talented. He is priced reasonably and does great work. He was prepared for my sons bar-mitzva and did exactly what we asked for. He was easy to talk to and answered all of our questions. Easy to reach him via text, email and phone. His final work was beautiful and was delivered right after the party. Rich is someone I would hire again and recommend to anyone that asked. Thank you for the great job and the engraved gift box. My son loved it.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Service

I used RCL Studios for my 11.03.18 wedding. Leading up to the wedding Rich was so easy to work with, promptly responded to any questions I had, and was on top of everything. The day of he was constantly there capturing every moment, but never in the way. I received my video's less then 2 months after the wedding and could not have been happier. I really feel like I am reliving my wedding every time I watch them. I highly recommend RCL Studios to anyone who wants a professional affordable videographer and amazing videos.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Judy Ruotolo · Married on 10/13/2018

Simple stress free process using Rich, he was amazing !

It was an absolute pleasure using Rich, he is professional, organized and does excellent work. Love my photos and video ! Would highly recommend! Thank you so much.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Rinda · Married on 07/14/2018

We can’t thank Rich enough for an AMAZING wedding video for Blake and Kyle. Rich captured every detail and the editing was picture perfect. Rich is very kind, dedicated and easy to work with. We are so happy we get to relive their wedding over and over again. We highly recommend Rich.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

RCL Studios is the BEST. When my husband and I were making a list of services we would need for our wedding, one thing we were unsure of was whether or not a videographer would be needed if we had a photographer. We were also afraid that we would not be able to afford it. The packages were insanely reasonably priced for the services provided. We looked at a bunch of other companies, and they were laughingly expensive with very limited services. This was hands down, the best purchase we made for our special day. We are so glad we decided to get a videographer because nothing compares to actually being able to relive these special memories. After seeing our video we both realized just how much we didn’t see on our wedding day because it goes by SO fast. I actually cried more watching our video than I did on the wedding day.

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Rich. He is kind, professional, organized, highly responsive and very accommodating. On the day of the wedding, Rich was 100% spot on! You had no idea he was there or that we were on camera. He was able to capture every moment without being intrusive at all. The highlight video and wedding video were simply amazing. I cannot express this enough. He gave us a DVD copy of everything, as well as a USB which came in a beautifully engraved wooden box. I have already recommended him to friends and family for their events. THANK YOU, Rich!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/03/2018

Our experience with Rich was amazing! My parents decided to hire Rich to capture our wedding day so we can look back on the video on the years to come and relive the big day whenever we want! We were so happy with the services Rich provided. He was extremely nice, accommodating, and very responsive. Our big day was June 3, 2018. Prior to departing on our honeymoon, Rich asked us to give him 2 song choices for our highlight video, as he wanted to have this completed by the time we got home from the honeymoon. The highlight video was amazing and is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We recently received the video from our wedding ceremony and reception and could not be happier! We will definitely recommend Rich to any of our family and friends in need of a videographer! Thanks so much Rich!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved Rich! His prices were more than fair, and with the high quality of his work, he was an absolute steal! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Rich was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding, and on the big day. He remained in touch as our date approached and was happy to answer any questions I had and always did so in a timely manner.

On our wedding day, Rich arrived 30 minutes early and immediately got to work. He caught everything on video, but never got in anybody’s way. He was friendly, professional, and again, a pleasure to work with.

The day after our wedding, I asked him to send a few clips (our bridal party danced down the aisle and my Man of Honor sang a song for his speech). He sent both clips within a few hours!

We received our 90-minute wedding video, as well as a 6-minute highlight reel, a few short weeks after our wedding. We met with Rich and he went over everything with us. He gave us a DVD copy of everything, as well as a USB (which came in a beautiful wooden box).

The highlight real and wedding video were amazing! I could not believe how well he captured EVERYTHING! My husband, who did not want a videographer, admitted how wrong he had been after seeing the videos. He was so happy we did it, and I think that is because Rich did such an amazing job.

I cannot stress enough how wonderful Rich was to work with. My cousin and one of my good friends are getting married next year. I have recommended him to both of them and would recommend him to anyone looking for a high quality video. You can’t go wrong with Rich!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Lianna · Married on 10/21/2017

Rich is a wonderful person to work with. Both his work and professionalism are top notch. He exceeded our expectations for our wedding video. I highly recommend RCL Studios for anyone’s videography needs!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

Rich was great. He was very responsive and easy to work with. He was so accommodating and helpful with helping us choose a package. We will definitely be recommending him to friends and family for future events. Thank you RCL Studios!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Jill · Married on 10/08/2017

Rich was such a wonderful and caring guy. He made sure that our wedding was perfect. He asked all the right questions. My husband and I were very happy with all the hard work he did!!! If l could give more then 5 I definitely would. Thank you so much again Rich. We will be using him again in our future!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • Joe

Joe and Olivia Kearns · Married on 09/06/2017

Amazing Quality and Professionalism-- Richie from RCL Studios

Richie went above and beyond the call of duty on our wedding day. Out of all of our wedding vendors, Richie’s outstanding service is what I would recommend to other brides above all else. He has all the qualities of a brilliant videographer: he was extremely professional, punctual, and perfectly blended into the wedding. Richie catered to my every need, and used his best judgment to make sure he got the best material. He has a very unobtrusive style, but still manages to capture every moment. Before the wedding, Richie asked us all the right questions, questions that we hadn’t even thought of ourselves! He was very insightful and put us completely at ease. I new with Richie we didn’t have to worry about a thing. What I didn’t expect was how quickly we would get our footage after the wedding, which was an added bonus. Our personalized USBs (gorgeous wooden boxes with our names and wedding date on it) were icing on the cake! Watching the videos, I see that Richie really captured who me and my husband are. Every major and minor wedding moment was crystalline clear. I am so glad that we will have these memories forever because they show how perfect our day truly was, and we have Richie to thank for that!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Rich was amazing!!! His professionalism and tardiness was 200%. He made himself available prior to the start time of my wedding and the outcome of my wedding videos was impeccable!!!! He captured every moment that took us back to that special day of our lives. It was a pleasure working with you and will definitely be working with you again in the future!!!! Thanks a million!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Navah · Married on 06/24/2017

Rich was the videographer for my daughters Bat Mitzvah, and we were so impressed with his professionalism, how easy it was to reach him, how reasonable he was, and how amazing the quality of his video was! I was not going to even go with a Video, only a photographer - and I have to say I am so glad we did, and especially that we booked Rich. The process was so seamless, and Rich was absolutely amazing to work with. I now have a beautiful video of the entire day, and evening, with memories that we have to last a lifetime - all thanks to Rich and his extreme attention to details throughout the event. Thank you Rich for everything!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 02/17/2017

We were so up in the air about getting video for our wedding and we finally decided to book With Rich! Boy are we happy we did! The months leading up to our wedding he stayed in touch always! He was patient and kind always! the day of the wedding he was on time (and by that I mean a little early ) haha he didn't want to miss anything that we would have wanted in the video! We got the whole package highlight video and editing. He stayed at the reception the whole night until the end. our highlight video was ready about 3 weeks after our wedding and 2 weeks later the whole thing was done! I picked up our video and when we got home we noticed that the USB was skipping or freezing so I spoke with Rich who wanted to meet so he can check it out. Turned out the USB was bad but he had a brand new one for me ready to take home. He went out of his way to make sure it was working for us! Our video is awesome. Rich is someone who loves and cares about what he does. He is reasonably priced and great to work with!

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Sullo · Married on 08/13/2016

Beautiful beach wedding memories

RCL is the best! Rich was so accommodating and communicative throughout the planning process, on the wedding day, and during the production and processing of our wedding video. He captured all of the important moments of the day both in the full-length video, and the highlight video at a fraction of the cost of most other videographers that we had quoted. The 7-minute highlight video was so easily shared between all family members through a link, and brings us all so much joy to watch. When we requested a DVD in addition to the USB of the full-length video, Rich quickly accommodated our request. We plan to give a copy to each of our parents as part of their Christmas gift this year. I highly recommend RCL for all of your audiovisual needs! Thanks, Rich for making our wedding day a special place in time that we can revisit again and again! -Danielle and Vin

Sent on 03/20/2019

Regina · Married on 04/25/2018

Rich was extremely accommodating and flexible, as there was a series filming he had to do. Location and change of weather was a big factor, and it was never an issue! Very responsive, as well. The quality of his work was great, and he is so easy to work with!

Sent on 07/01/2018