RCC Weddings & Events Reviews

31 | Baltimore, MD

31 Reviews for RCC Weddings & Events

Kelly M · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Great experience working with RCC Events

Highly recommend Renee and her team to help with your event. We hired Renee as our day-of coordinator; the service provided was above and beyond day-of. We met multiple times throughout the planning phase, and each engagement with the Team was collaborative and positive. The timeline put together was critical to making sure that our day went smooth and execution was flawless. Especially helpful was the coordination of the vendors in the weeks ahead of the big day. Thanks RCC Team for making our day the best!

Sent on 02/26/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kelly! Opening our 2020 wedding season with your wedding was THE BEST! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Paige

Paige · Getting married on 05/30/2020

great!!!!!!

I would definitely recommend Renee to any bride. She is so sweet, very organized and really listens to exactly what you want for your day. She offers advice when you need it, and will go above and beyond to make sure you have a great wedding day. :)

Sent on 05/09/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words Paige! I am so sad that COVID interrupted your day, but I know that the day you and Kyle do get married will be the happiest day. Wishing you all the best! xoxo Renee

brendan · Married on 11/16/2019

Don't stress, RCC can help! SIMPLY THE BEST!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Renee from RCC couldn't have been any better. After shopping around for a bit, I would have to say this is the best value. From the quality of service, professionalism and flexibility, there isn't anything more I could ask for. As a detailed oriented person, I had many questions and concerns while going through all my initial planning but Renee just made it so much easier for me. She was extremely organized which I can appreciate and was able to help pick out vendors and schedule meetings with them. Can't thank her enough for the beautiful wedding on 11/16/19!

Sent on 11/20/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful words Tai! It was such a pleasure working with you and Pailyn to help make your dream wedding come to life and an absolute honor to be a part of it all. After having a monthly meeting for the past 10 months, plus everything else in between, I can honestly say that I am going to miss our time together. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Liana

Liana Farb · Married on 11/09/2019

10/10 would recommend RCC!!

If you are considering whether to hire a day-of coordinator, DO IT and hire Renee! My now-husband and I were on the fence about whether we should hire a coordinator, but met with Renee about two months before our November wedding and both were in agreement afterwards that we had to have Renee on our team. We had planned the whole wedding ourselves and were a little hesitant on the value add of a coordinator, but after our initial meeting with Renee it became clear to us how much stress she would save us not even just on the wedding day, but in the weeks leading up to it. She was so organized and on top of everything throughout the whole process and was so helpful in answering all the many questions I had. She brought up details we had not even thought of and built those into what was probably the most detailed, color-coordinated timeline I have ever seen! Having her coordinate with all the vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding was extremely helpful and I can honestly say I was not nearly as stressed out as I expected to be the day of the wedding and the few days before, because I knew Renee and Rachel would have everything under control, and they did. Looking back, it would have been way too much to have a friend or family member try and set everything up and it was amazing to show up to our wedding ceremony and reception and see everything come to life! Our only slight regret was not having Renee and Rachel stay there longer! Hiring Renee was one of our best wedding decisions, hands down and we can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 12/05/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Liana, It was so much fun working with you and Josh! Rachel and I were happy to be able to sneak up and catch a glimpse of your fabulous reception and dancing in full force! We absolutely loved helping you pull the final details together and help execute your setup the day of. Thanks for the timeline love. :) xoxo, Renee
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/08/2019

Could Not Have Done it Without Her ❤️

All I have to say is “wow”. I didn’t think I would need a wedding coordinator, but after listening to my family’s and friends’ advice I caved in and it was a game-changer. I don’t think I could have pulled off the day without Renee. In her post-wedding email to me she said she was happy she could play a “small part” in our big day... if only she realized how crucial she actually was. I would recommend her to EVERY bride/groom, and I already am.

I like to consider myself a planner, but I quickly learned that I am actually a very stressed procrastinator... and Renee kept me in check. Because of her, I took new ideas and facts into consideration that I had never before crossed my mind, and all of her suggestions worked out beautifully. Renee (despite her own busy schedule) kept in touch with my vendors so closely that I felt there was nothing left for me to worry about at the end of the day. She cleared up any and all misunderstandings and handled “messes” (like my original DJ cancelling) before I even knew about it myself. She was never pushy, she cooled my nerves on the wedding day and all months leading up, and I can truly say she has become my friend out of this entire experience.

One thing I will say is... I had quite a few issues with a few of my other vendors that came highly recommended. Renee is the only one that I had ZERO difficulty working with, and I will not stop singing her praises. My family loved her too (you will find she becomes a household name after a while). Every bride deserves as many positive experiences leading up to their day as possible, and Renee is there to help that happen. I can honestly tell this isn’t about the money for her, it’s about creating an important day for her clients and sharing in their excitement. Please take my word on this one.

Sent on 12/04/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Allison, Thank you so much for the very thoughtful review. You honestly brought me to tears. It was such an honor to help you in the time leading up to the wedding and am grateful to have you as a friend. Wishing you and Brandon a lifetime of happiness! xoxo
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful planner/coordinator to take the stress off of the couple!

My now husband and I decided we needed a partial planner about 6 months out from our wedding day. After stress consumed a few nights of sleep from me, my decided to hire someone to help us. I felt that I had the major items taken care of but was having trouble putting all of my ideas together and couldn't figure out how to execute all of the moving pieces. I found Renee with RCC Weddings on Wedding Wire after looking through many planners, she was someone that seemed flexible, organized and on experienced. After our initial consult call, I learned that Renee was all of these aspects and more! She quickly assured us that she would be able to assist us in our unique situatoin. We had already hired all of our vendors and had most of the major items completed, and our venue came with a day of coordinator. Renee worked to create us a unique and custom package to consist of vendor coordination, a custom morning of timeline creation and several remote planning calls. She also worked with us to stay within our budget since this was an unplanned vendor we were adding late to the process (this was a huge help!) However, if you are looking for a full planner/coordinator, I can attest that she is more than equipped for the job! In our handful of planning calls, she helped me get all my thoughts organized, make a plan of attack for the items I still needed to get sorted out and made a very detailed timeline for how the morning before the wedding needed to flow. The most helpful part of working with Renee was that she confirmed the time, place of service and items all of our vendors needed to bring and sent them each their own timeline for the day. This was a huge weight off of my back, because I was clueless as to how these things normally ran!

Renee was kind, efficient, organized and always quick to remind us to take a deep breath and enjoy this special time! The only thing I would change would be to have hired RCC Weddings sooner in our planning process!

Thank you Renee with RCC Weddings!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Emma, Thank you so much for your kind words We were honored to be able to put together a custom package for you and to be a part of your wedding vendor team. Wishing you and Ryan a lifetime of happiness and adventures!

Katherine · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator EVER!

I had my first meeting with Renee and was immediately sold that she would hands down be the best day of wedding coordinator for my October wedding. Renee is extremely organized and pays attention to every single detail whether big or small. She eased any concerns that I may have felt about my big day. She even wore marigold colored flats to show support for one of my wedding colors! Renee has such a warm and calming presence. I was thrilled to have her assist me on the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Renee to anyone looking for a day of wedding coordinator and wants their day to go off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/01/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Katherine you absolutely beautiful inside and out. You and Christopher were so much fun to work with and your wedding was amazing! The love between you shines so bright and I am very grateful that I was able to be a part of your day. Best bridesmaids dresses! Marigold = my new favorite color!!
  • Marisa

Marisa M · Married on 10/13/2019

Renee Saved Our Sanity! Hire Her!

We got married yesterday and enjoyed working with Renee so much that we couldn't wait to leave her a review!

Renee is great to work with and she made our vision a reality. When she gave us a sneak peak of our reception, it was like walking into our very own real life Pinterest board! She handled everything professionally and positively and we had literally nothing to worry or stress about on the day of our wedding. Her assistant Rachel was proactive about fixing a mistake I made on our wedding favors, so that we would not have to stress about it.

We decided to hire a Day of Coordinator to manage our team of vendors. We met with Renee three times before our wedding walkthrough. She helped make sure my husband and I were on the same page by using a Shared Google Drive and Google Spreadsheet, which also acted as a checklist for us. This helped us plan as a team SO MUCH! Like everyone else says, her detailed timelines are amazing. She actually made ours cover two days because we had so many events the day before our wedding.

She answered all emails promptly, and she even talked to me on the phone to sort out my confusion and anxiety over wedding walkthroughs. Her advice and guidance was thoughtful. I knew I could trust her with any questions.

We had one challenging vendor, and without Renee, I likely would have had three breakdowns in the week leading up to our wedding. However, Renee stayed positive and took the lead on communicating details to all of our vendors, so I did not cry once before our wedding. :)

Finally, we did not have a traditional wedding, and Renee was supportive and inclusive throughout. This was very important to us when choosing vendors for our wedding.

Renee is awesome. We are recommending her to all of our friends.

Sent on 10/14/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Your reaction during the reception sneak peak was priceless! We are so happy that we were able to bring your Pinterest board to life!

We loved watching you both throughout your wedding enjoy absolutely everything and everyone around you. The toasts given by your friends and family were some of the best yet! Your adoption of vegtables is something that I am still smiling about. :)

Thank you for the shout out to Rachel. She truly is an amazing RCC team member!

Working with you and Justin was truly a pleasure. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Quach · Married on 10/06/2019

The best wedding decision we made!

I've worked events as part of my job, so when it came to wedding planning, I thought, "How hard could this be?" Well, with 3.5 months to go before our wedding date, we were definitely in over our heads and needed help. Renee was there to save the day. I could tell from our initial phone call alone that she was thoughtful, caring, and would do everything she could to help us put on our dream wedding - even though we did not know what our dreams were yet ourselves! We hired her for her "Day-of-Coordination (DOC)/Wedding Management, partial package" but it truly was so much more. She met with us several times, was always available over email, and gave us excellent advice & resources to keep us on track. She took on as many tasks as possible to help us be as stress-free as possible. On the day itself, everything went so smoothly and beautifully. The way she arranged our wedding decorations/personals and repurposed our ceremony flowers was better than I imagined. I had no worries at all on my wedding day since I knew Renee was there to handle everything and keep us on track. Hire her!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Thank you so much Kim!

Working with you and Chris was an absolute pleasure and I am so happy that I could help guide you to what your dream wedding looked like and then help make it happen on the day of! You added so many personal touches to your day that spoke to your and Chris' fun-loving personalities.

Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness! xoxo, Renee
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Menzel · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Renee truly saved our wedding! I was becoming really bogged down with the details of planning and coordinating all the vendors. We then found Renee who came in and handled everything so perfectly. She is so organized and truly skilled in multitasking! She couldn't have been kinder or more willing to work with us. She took all the details off our hands which helped us focus only on enjoying our day. I couldn't recommend her more highly and in fact have already passed her name along to a friend of mine getting married next year. You won't regret any part of working with Renee, she is absolutely the best!

Sent on 10/21/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Both you and Fred were so so much fun to work with and it was an honor to be a part of your day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Jon

Jon Snyder · Married on 09/21/2019

Renee is great!

We hired Renee for our wedding in September. She was such a great person to work with.
    She made an amazingly detailed timeline. She did a lot of communication with the vendors
    for us both before and during the wedding so we didn’t have to. When something went wrong with one of our groomsmen getting the wrong suit on the day of, she took care of calling Men’s Wearhouse and getting them to deliver us a new suit within 40 minutes! I’m sure there were a few other things that didn’t go as planned during the wedding, but I wasn’t aware. Like she says, her job is for you to not know any issues have occurred and it shows.

Even though we technically only paid for the partial DOC package, Renee went above and beyond her role. I would highly recommend RCC for your wedding. It will save you a lot of hassles and worries :)

Sent on 10/13/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

It was such an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your day and to help make your beautiful vision come to life. It truly was a perfect day. I am glad that we were able help get the suit issue resolved. Wishing you and Ashley a lifetime of happiness!
  • Omer

Omer Kaufman · Married on 09/01/2019

The Best Day-Of Coordinator We Could Have Asked For!

I initially was hesitant to hire a coordinator, thinking that’d my wife and I would be able to take care of our wedding’s logistics ourselves. But after seeing the extent of Renee and the RCC team’s work and effort, I am so glad my wife convinced me otherwise.

Renee is more than a day-of coordinator; she’s a true partner. She met with us in person multiple times before the wedding to make sure she knew exactly what our vision for the wedding was and how we wanted it to be executed. When we didn’t know how something should be done, Renee offered us advice and helped us arrive at the best decision for us and our guests. When unexpected challenges arose (like when we realized our DJ requested a covered station, which we weren’t able to provide), Renee reassured us and worked tirelessly to resolve them. When we had questions, we would be able to call or email her at nearly all hours of the day and get a prompt and detailed response. No matter how stressful wedding planning got (and, boy, did it get stressful!), we always knew we had someone in our corner who we can trust completely and without hesitation. It is a true testament to Renee’s meticulousness, attentiveness, enthusiasm, and vast experience that my wife and I were able to breathe a little easier knowing that Renee’s got it covered.

Needless to say, Renee is a consummate professional. Based on our conversations, she created an incredibly detailed, minute-by-minute schedule and made sure all of our vendors received, read, understood, and followed it to a tee. Renee also directed our final walkthrough with the venue and our rehearsal, ensuring every member of the bridal party knows exactly what they’re supposed to do on the big day. Two weeks before the wedding, she also took over all communication with our vendors so that they had one point of contact and so that we didn’t have to be overwhelmed with a million questions. And—perhaps most impressively—Renee was able to adjust course without a hitch and move our entire ceremony indoors when an unexpected flash thunderstorm started 30 minutes before the ceremony was set to begin. It is in those situations, when you realize you have no idea what to do, that having Renee on your team means the most.

Finally, Renee is exceptionally friendly and caring. It is readily apparent that she cares about the couples she works with and wants them to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. A few weeks before the wedding, she sent us a care package filled with relaxation essentials (i.e. wine) and a card reminding us to take care of ourselves. She’d also make sure to check in with us every few days by phone, text, or email to see how we’re doing. At the rehearsal, she patiently answered questions from anxious family members so they, too, can feel at ease. It is this kind of support that differentiate Renee and RCC from other coordinators.

As you can see, we have nothing but kind words to say about Renee and RCC. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have worked with Renee, and we wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone getting married in the DMV.

Sent on 09/30/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Omer and Lauren, I am choked up reading this. Thank you! You were such an amazing couple to work with and I was honored that you allowed me to be a part of your day.

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and a true vision of your love. You know what they say... a wet knot is harder to untie. :)
  • Linda

Linda Hidey · Married on 08/02/2019

Like A Friend

Renee of RCC Weddings and Events immediately put us as ease and and gave us a new excitement about our upcoming wedding plans rather than the stress that we had previously felt before meeting with her. Very quickly she came to feel like a close friend because she took the time to get to know us and what and who were important to us so that our day could be unique and very personal. She paid close attention to both the big and the small details and our wedding day turned out exactly as we had envisioned. I HIGHLY recommend using RCC Weddings and Events if you want to actually enjoy your wedding day and not feel the stress of managing all the details!

Sent on 09/09/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Within a moment or two of our first conversation, I knew how kind and generous you were and was extremely excited to work with you both to make your dream wedding come alive. It was simply an honor to help you both and I wish you and your family a lifetime of love and blessings.

Michelle Simonet · Married on 07/12/2019

Renee was the best!

Renee was wonderful! My wedding would have been a stressful event if it wasn’t for her. She took care of everything so I was able to focus on enjoying my big day with my friends and family. She even helped me get a wasp out of my dress and brought me ice for the sting! I couldn’t have asked for a better day of coordinator!

Sent on 08/10/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

It was such an honor to be a part of your and Tim's day! I am so happy that we could help take away the stress, but sad we did not have the magical powers to prevent the wasp sting. :)

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

If you want to be stress free on your wedding day, hire Renee!

As an Event Manager for corporate events, I knew going into wedding planning that I wanted to handle the planning leading up to our wedding day, but needed someone to handle the day of coordination so I could relax. From the first few emails with Renee, I felt entirely comfortable and confident in hiring her as our day of coordinator.
    Being a bit of a control freak when it comes to planning events, I was surprised how willing I was to hand the reins over to Renee when it came to our day-of needs, which speaks to how amazing she is. Renee was always incredibly organized at our meetings and truly covered everything from A-Z for our wedding day. She put together a very thorough timeline for our day and was extremely helpful in offering suggestions for the flow for our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, she reached out to our wedding vendors and many of our vendors even mentioned how on top of things and organized Renee was.
    I was able to enjoy every aspect of my wedding day because I knew Renee was onsite to handle all the “heavy lifting” of the day. She was there to meet all the vendors and get our ceremony and reception space set and ready to go, she truly brought my vision for my wedding day to life. She was helpful in making sure everyone was sticking to the timeline and always had the right people in the right place at the right time without being pushy or overbearing.
    I can’t say enough great things about working with Renee, it was truly a pleasure. I am so grateful for all her hard work and because of her we had the wedding of our dreams and got to enjoy every single aspect of our big day.

Sent on 06/26/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Emily, Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved your decisive attitude and organization. You and Collin were so amazing to work with leading up to your day and I am so happy that we were able to help make your dream wedding come to life. It was truly a beautiful day!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/10/2018

The best coordinator!

We hired Renee for day of coordination, but it ended up being so much more than that! From the first meeting, she was organized, professional, and knew exactly what planning details and strategies that most couples seem to forget. Renee was able to provide and create documents that can be easily shared and edited online to make the process extremely smooth. She was extremely responsive and was also able to keep me in check!

On the day of the wedding, I had no worries at all! The last week before the wedding, I became very unorganized and overwhelmed, but she was able to pick up where I left off and turn it into a magical evening. Every transition was clean and easy so EVERYONE (including us) got to enjoy the day.

Our wedding party and our parents absolutely loved Renee as well, her hard work did not go unnoticed! I highly recommend her if you are getting married in the Baltimore area!

Thank you Renee!

Sent on 11/26/2018

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was truly my honor to play a part in helping you before your wedding and to help execute the details on your special day. Congratulations again to you and Spencer!

Hilary · Married on 10/14/2018

It is sooo worth it!

As a relatively type A person/bride who was having a fairly laid back wedding I was initially conflicted about the need for a day of coordinator. All I can say is I AM SO GLAD WE HIRED RENEE! We purchased the full DOC Package and it was worth every penny and then some. During our meetings with Renee she took in our vision and request, made excellent suggestions, answered every questions and calmed all of my anxieties. We had NOTHING to worry about the day of because Renee already had all of our items, had communicated with all of our vendors and had laid out a clear and detailed plan! When we arrived at the venue everything was exactly as I imagined it would be and Renee, and her assistant, were able to take care of all of our requests immediately. When we forgot to grab the extra food our catering company packed, Renee showed up at our hotel to hand deliver it! Brides, Grooms and Party People no matter how organized you are, no matter how many lists you have already created Renee will take them to the next level and leave you with nothing to do but have the time of your life at your event.

Sent on 10/16/2018

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the kind words! You were a dream to work with and it was truly my pleasure to help you and Andy throughout the planning process and on your wedding day. I loved the personal touches with the candy buffet, centerpieces made by your Dad (wow!), heirloom items, etc. Wishing you both a world full of happiness!

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding coordinator ever!

My husband and I hired Renee to be our day of coordinator and it was probably one of the best decisions we made. She was absolutely amazing! Renee was always quick to respond to our emails, answer all our questions and point out things that we had overlooked and forgotten. She's so easy to get along with, professional, and extremely organized. She made a color coded schedule of the wedding day with all vendors. Like how amazing is that?! I was so calm the day of my wedding because I knew that Renee had everything under control. I know that people always say "oh something is going to go wrong on your wedding day", but everything was PERFECT on my wedding day and that's all because of Renee! I loved having her as the day of coordinator for my wedding and highly highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/21/2018

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Rachel, you and Matt were a delight to work with and I couldn't be happier that your day was perfect. A big part of the perfection was due to the love felt throughout the day for you both and your love for each other. From the special touches in your ceremony to the gorgeous setting to the party that followed... it was bound to be flawless. It was my honor to play a part in your day. Wishing you all of the happiness in the world!

Shelbi · Married on 08/25/2018

Renee was absolutely amazing! We decided pretty last minute to get a planner and it was by far one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process. We had a really competent vendor team between the florist, caterer, etc. but having Renee there as well just gave us a ton of relief knowing that everything would be executed exactly as we wanted it. The day was flawless, thanks to Renee, and everything went according to plan. She also went above and beyond in many ways. For example, a couple of our meetings that were supposed to be an hour ended up going over but she stayed until we had covered everything. She also put together the most detailed (and colored coded) timeline I’ve ever seen—all of my family even commented on it. We could go on and on about our great experience with Renee. The most important thing is that once we started working together and through to the end, it was the biggest relief of stress and worry because we knew immediately that she would make sure the day went perfectly, and it really did. Thanks so much Renee!

Sent on 08/28/2018

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you very much for the sweet words Shelbi! It was my honor to bring your wedding day vision to life and to provide some stress relief. And I am so happy that the timeline was a hit. :) Congratulations to you and Ryan!

Bonnie · Married on 07/14/2018

You need Renee!!

I am an officiant in MD/DE and had the amazing opportunity to work with Renee and her team. Ah... if only it was always like this! Her level of professionalism was surpassed only by her attention to detail. She left no stone unturned! The family and friends were relaxed and enjoying the wedding while RCC took care of the details. She would be a welcome addition to your wedding plans. Thanks, RCC for making my job easier. I hope to work with you again soon.

Sent on 06/20/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Bonnie! You certainly made our day easier as we were 100% confident that their ceremony would go off without a hitch and be amazing (it was!). -Renee

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Renee and I had worked numerous weddings together as her assistant. Once I got engaged, I did not even look for another day of service. I booked Renee 2 years in advance because I knew right away I wanted to work with Renee and did not want to miss my chance for her to coordinate our wedding. The entire planning process was so smooth, easy, and stress free. I knew our wedding day was in good hands. She is incredibly flexible and works amazing with other vendors. She answered all of my emails promptly, even late evening and early morning ones! She made our wedding day vision come to life. It rained on our wedding day and I knew things would not go as planned. I am sure things happened behind the scenes that I had no idea about but Renee handled everything so professionally that from my eyes, nothing went wrong, which is KEY!
    She is an amazing day of coordinator and I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for the kind words. I was so honored to be a part of your and Matt's day and certainly wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you so much for booking our services so soon after your engagement because I would have been extremely bummed if I was booked for your date. :) It was an amazing day for a beautiful couple.

Ronny · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Renee and RCC Weddings & Events! Renee stood out from the very beginning. At our first consultation, she was prompt, friendly, extremely organized, straight-forward and able to answer all my questions. I researched and interviewed many local coordinators, but it ended up being a no-brainer for me -- I went with RCC to help us with our *extremely* DIY wedding at the Baltimore Streetcar Museum, and I am so glad I did.
    Renee always went above and beyond. We had multiple meetings together, which she followed up with a thank you and a summary, and she was always available to chat if we had questions or concerns or just needed a little pep talk. We chose a very nontraditional venue and all our DIY projects added an extra level of difficulty, but she had spreadsheets and questionnaires and templates to make the planning process so much easier. Our wedding day was better than we could have imagined, and Renee played a huge part in helping it all come together. We had originally planned to have an outside ceremony and ended up needing to go with our rain plan because of thunderstorms. She made that transition smooth and painless and even found a way to incorporate all the paper items I'd made to be used outside - it was so nice to see them re-purposed! Most importantly, she made sure we were able to fully enjoy our day and took care of all the logistics.
    I could say so many more great things about RCC - Renee is a lovely person and is FANTASTIC at her job. Go with her, and don't look back!

Sent on 05/28/2018

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Ronny. It was such a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your and Jon's day! I am glad that you were able to fully enjoy your day and leave the details to us. It made us happy to see you both with your loving family and friends in one of the most amazing moments of your lives.

Kenny · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I hired RCC Weddings & Events for our wedding (10/14/17) and Renee was absolutely perfect! We were beyond pleased with how she handled everything and how everything turned out. I’m the type of person who likes to research everything before buying anything, whether it’s a product or service. My wife and I needed a wedding day-of coordinator and so, I looked into about eight companies – I read reviews, talked to friends, and reached out to each of the companies directly with a list of questions. Renee was professional, outgoing, friendly, and accommodating from the very beginning. After only I initially spoke with her during her entire lunch hour, my wife (fiancé at the time) wanted to talk to Renee as well. Due to my wife’s schedule, she was only able to connect Friday evening. Renee was super flexible and more than happy to connect with my wife and essentially re-explain everything she initially told me. Not only did Renee do this willingly, she also did not pressure us to choose her.

During the planning process, Renee made everything super easy. She had a template that covered every aspect of the planning. After each meeting, Renee sent my wife and I emails thanking us for our time and sent us her notes from the meeting. Renee was responsive to all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. Renee made our dream wedding come true. Everything turned out exactly how my wife and I planned it. Renee made the process so easy, and my wife and I were able to enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about a single thing.

I could probably go on and on but I’ll stop here out of consideration of your time. My wife and I highly recommend Renee and her services to anyone who’s interested. And if you’re hesitant or reluctant to hire her, I promise you you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2017

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kenny! You and Julia were such a pleasure to work with and I was honored to play a small part in making your wedding come together.

rebecca · Married on 09/02/2017

Renee was AMAZING! Cannot speak highly enough about what a positive experience we had working with her. She understood our vision, took the time to listen, she goes above and beyond to make your wedding events carefree, and exactly what you want. We had rain the day of and had to make very last minute changes. Renee put on her raincoat and made it happen! With a smile no less. She worked with our vendors and didn't leave until everything was in order. Go with her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/21/2017

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! I loved all of your personal touches throughout your wedding, especially the flowers that you grew yourself! I was honored to play a small part in your big day.