RCC Weddings & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Christopher F. Married on 06/25/2022

Nothing but Amazing!

Renee was amazing with helping plan the wedding and organizing the vendors. I could say with certainty, we could have not done this without her. I will be referring Renee and her team to all my friends! She was an absolute blast to work with and I recommend her 100%. You will not regret what she brings to the table and the headaches she has saved.
    Bethany B. Married on 06/18/2022

Fantastic experience

By far our favorite and most important vendor. Renee at RCC was always thoughtful, calm, organized and brought our dream to reality. Wedding was perfection thanks to her and her team. We felt calm and collected in the weeks leading up to our wedding day thanks to her/RCC!
  • Katie
    Katie R. Married on 06/04/2022

A Perfect Wedding

Our wedding was absolutely everything we could've hoped for, and because of Renee, we were stress-free. We hired Renee three months out from our wedding when details became overwhelming. Our wedding day wouldn't have been this perfect without her organization, timeline, communication with vendors and overall support/advice. Her role in the set-up and break-down of table cards, decorations, party favors, and more took so much off of our hands. We're so grateful.

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was filled with so many special touches and an amazing amount of love! We were honored to be a part of your day and to take what we could off of your hands so that you could thoroughly enjoy being in the moment. xoxo Best wishes!
    Stephanie H. Married on 06/03/2022

Renee was our wedding MVP!

I hired Renee and the RCC team for DOC about 6 months out from my wedding and it was the best decision we made! I had previously hired a DOC and had a horrible experience (lack of response, missed appointments, etc.). I decided to try again and found Renee - and had the total opposite experience. Renee is super responsive, friendly, and on top of everything. She immediately calmed me down and helped put together a perfect game plan (with plenty of plan B options). She met with me 3 times, starting right away, and gave us so much more support than just the day-of! She answered questions, coordinated all my other vendors, and most importantly - gave us peace of mind and took the stress out of the process! Highly recommend!!!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

So happy that you found RCC! Your wedding day vision was beautiful and we were honored to help make it a reality! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness and love. xoxo
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas B. Married on 05/07/2022

Perfect Day!

Renee was helpful throughout the entire process. From start to finish she walked us through to make sure we didn't miss a step! The day was perfect and she brought our vision to life! I would recommend her 10 out of 10 times.

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks so much Nick! It was amazing working with you and Sabrina. Your day was 100% picture perfect! Wising you a lifetime of love of happiness!
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 12/10/2021

Your wedding must-have!

I couldn't reccomend RCC enough! Renee is amazing!! She has quickly become my go-to for any advice I needed.. She helped turn my wedding "dream" into a reality. Even with COVID restrictions she was prompt on our planning and kept us up to date on what we needed to be planning. She is fantastic with coordinating with other vendors and keeping everyone on the same track... she made us feel perfectly comfortable on our wedding day and we were able to ACTUALLY ENJOY our big day! I can honestly say, with 150 people, we were present in every second of the day and we have Renee to thank for that!! She kept everything running smooth!! If its one expense you feel at the end was "worth every penny" its having RCC by your side!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

I am so happy that you and Matt were able to relax and enjoy your beautiful wedding! It was an honor to be by your side during your planning process and on your day. xoxo
    Jenny Z. Married on 11/05/2021

You Need to Hire Her!

From the first time we met Renee I could tell she was the person for the job! Like many I had a venue that touted “oh we have a planner for you that is provided at no extra cost and they will help you with everything”. Having never planned a wedding before at first I thought okay I don’t need my own planner. Then I started talking to people and reading reviews and I decided to take the route of hiring my own planner and I am so glad I did! The venue provided planner actually ended up changing people several times and this person was extremely overloaded as they were the planner for hundreds of weddings. Renee was everything we needed and wanted. I truly don’t know what I would have done without her. I found her prices to be very reasonable. We hired her as a month of planner but she was so much more than that. She helped us navigate a postponement. She was always super responsive and helpful. There were so many logistics of the day that I hadn’t even thought of and wouldn’t have thought of without her. Her day-of timeline was a piece of art by the end of it. There was no detail left out! It was just so nice to really turn everything over to her the last month which is the most stressful month of planning and know it would be taken care of. On the day of Renee and her assistant were life savers. They made sure everything went perfectly. Hire her you will be so glad you did!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Jenny, thank you so much for the beautiful words and being so amazing to work with. Wishing you and Tyler the very best! xoxo
  • Mary
    Mary F. Married on 08/18/2021

Renee wonderful!

Renee with RCC wedding planning was exceptional. Renee was very attentive, patient, kind and always available. She made a hot day seem like a breeze.

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Mary! J+K's wedding day was simply perfect, wasn't it?! It was such an honor to be a part of the day and help make everything come together... even on the hottest day of the year! :)
  • Filomena
    Pasquale S. Married on 08/07/2021

Not really a "Day Of Wedding Coordinator"

My daughter and I met Renee in January 2020 and we fell in love with her bubbly personality!
    She's very organized and detailed, making the decisions easy to make and helping with ideas and suggestions.
    My daughter's wedding was going to be this September 2020, but unfortunately with Covid we had to postpone and change the venue and Church location for 2021! In all this Renee is been very helpful and calmed us down through the whole process.
    With all this I don't feel like we Hired a "Day of Wedding Coordinator", because Renee has been in touch with us for the past eight months, responding to our emails, and all the questions that would come to our mind with reassurance and confidence.
    I can't wait to return for another review after my daughter's wedding next year!
    Filomena S.

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful words, Filomena! I am do happy we all clicked when we first met. It is absolutely my pleasure to be a part of the team that will help bring V+J's wedding vision come to life!
  • Aubrie
    Aubrie K. Married on 08/07/2021

1000/10 Recommend

I wish I could give Renee a hundred stars, she was absolutely amazing!! I honestly don’t think our wedding would have been as great and stress free as it was without all she did for us. She was super responsive at all hours and very organized. I’m the type of person who likes to do everything herself so I know it’s done how I want so it was hard to release control but Renee really listened to what I wanted and made everything perfect! My guests also raved about how personable she was. Thank you Renee, Criszon and I truly appreciate you!!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

I appreciate YOU and Criszon! Working with you both was such a pleasure and your day was beautiful. Thank you so much for your kind words.
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 07/10/2021

Simply Fabulous!

Renee is nothing short of amazing. My friends describe me as having a “triple A” personality because I’m the most neurotic, anxious, OCD-riddled mess. So- wedding planning and prepping was obviously a chaotic time to be me! We hired Renee as a day-of coordinator, but she was truly present every step of the way. She is incredibly organized, efficient, calming, and simply great at her job. Our wedding was everything I’d imagined and she made sure it went off without a hitch. If you’re on the fence, hop right off and hire Renee now. You will not regret it.

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kidn words Sarah! You were so organized, decisive and an absolute pleasure to work with. Seeing you and James get married and your perfect lift and twirls was a highlight of my year! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
    Tish H. Married on 07/10/2021

Renee is the absolute best! Every detail was laid out and executed to perfection!

Renee met with us to hear my daughter’s every wish and created a time table to make it all work. She was in contact with all of the vendors and the big day went off without a hitch. We were able to enjoy the wedding 100% thanks to Renee!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Tish: Thank you so much for your kind words. S+J's wedding was amazing and I was honored to be a part of helping to bring not only their vision, but yours to life.
  • Allison
    Allison J. Married on 06/26/2021

Absolutely necessary!

I cannot express how necessary it was to have Renee as our wedding planner/coordinator. There is no possible way I could have done it on my own. She is so thorough, professional, and clearly very experienced. My wedding day was PERFECT. I was relaxed the entire day and Renee made that possible! I highly recommend using RCC Events.

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Allison! We were so happy to assist you with making your dream wedding day come to life. It certainly was an amazing day filled with so many people who loved you both and your daughter so much. xoxo
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 06/05/2021

Renee is the BEST!

We discovered Renee from a list of recommended vendors from our wedding venue. We spoke with Renee during the pandemic on video chat when we were planning our MD wedding while in NC. Renee was so easy to talk to and gave us such confidence that she would help us have the most beautiful and amazing wedding. Renee helped us from the beginning with planning and also adjusting our wedding as rules and regulations constantly changed during the pandemic.
    We honestly do not know how we could have had our wedding without Renee. She kept us calm and made sure that everything leading up to our wedding and our actual wedding was perfect.
    We highly recommend Renee and anyone would be so lucky to have her part of your wedding dream team!
    Thank you Renee for EVERYTHING!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Sarah, It was such a pleasure working with you and Brett. Your accomplishments and stress under pressure inspire me! It was a blast working with you both. xoxo
    Kelly Married on 03/02/2021

Great experience working with RCC Events

Highly recommend Renee and her team to help with your event. We hired Renee as our day-of coordinator; the service provided was above and beyond day-of. We met multiple times throughout the planning phase, and each engagement with the Team was collaborative and positive. The timeline put together was critical to making sure that our day went smooth and execution was flawless. Especially helpful was the coordination of the vendors in the weeks ahead of the big day. Thanks RCC Team for making our day the best!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kelly! Opening our 2020 wedding season with your wedding was THE BEST! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Nayir
    Nayir C. Married on 11/28/2020

Professional and stress-free service!

We loved having Renee as our coordinator for our wedding day. Throughout the process she was available, communicating with us, and provided options for things with our best interests in mind. Very organized, detail oriented, and professional. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything went smoothly, adapted to changing circumstances, and allowed us and our families to relax and actually get to enjoy our event. We would highly recommend Renee to anyone needing a coordinator!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such an honor to be a part of your and Tasmia's beautiful and perfect day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. xoxo
    Jenny L. Married on 11/20/2020

5 star service

Renee has been wonderful to work with from day one! Originally I wasn’t sure I needed day of coordination but after hearing some other people’s experiences it sounded like that would help save some of my sanity 😅 I’m so glad I chose to work with Renee from our first meeting she posed questions that I hadn’t even thought of and wouldn’t have. I highly suggest her!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jenny. I am heartbroken that your day was postponed due to COVID, but am so grateful to be able to continue helping you and Tyler for your 2021 celebration! xoxo
    Maura L. Married on 11/07/2020

Mother of the Bride

Renee was very flexible when rescheduling our daughter’s wedding due to Covid. She was responsive to email questions, and helped coordinate a wonderful wedding that was enjoyed by everyone.

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Maura, I am so happy that we FINALLY were able to celebrate two of the kindest people I have had the pleasure to work with. Their day was truly beautiful!
  • Kiran
    Kiran M. Married on 10/17/2020

Made my life so much easier

Working with Renee was honestly so wonderful. I had most of the wedding planning down but I wanted the extra help so I decided to hire her for day of services. Planning a wedding during Covid was one of the hardest things to do but Renee made the whole experience so much easier. From answering my millions of questions to throwing in suggestions when I was lost to just being so upbeat and positive about the whole situation. She kept me on my toes and made sure I wasn’t missing anything. She was so responsive and was always checking in with me. On my wedding day I had absolutely no worries. Anything small that did come up Renee and her assistant Rachel were on top of it before I could even say anything. It truly was the best day and I can’t thank them enough!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Working with you and Seth was so wonderful and your day was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. xoxo
  • Jamie
    Jamie V. Married on 10/16/2020

Excellent experience with RCC

If you’re looking for a day of wedding coordinator, please do yourself a favor and look no further. Hands down, Renee is the absolute best! My husband and I didn’t necessarily know what all to expect with wedding planning but we knew we needed some direction and guidance. From our very first phone call with Renee, we were sold! She was responsive, kind, extremely thorough, funny and most importantly, put us at ease. Not only was she our day of coordinator, she was SO much more. She was with us throughout the whole process (even in the middle of a crazy pandemic!!!). She was always available (and if she wasn’t, she notified us and gave us a heads up; type A personalities like myself, love that! 😉), she listened and honestly, EXECUTED our wedding vision. Renee, we can’t thank you enough. You were a delight to work with, professional and you should really charge more for all your hard work! If there’s anything we’ll miss about wedding planning, it would be not being able to chat with you as much ❤️❤️❤️

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jamie! Working along side you and Tim was a true pleasure and I am absolutely going to miss you both. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness! xoxo
  • Michelle
    Michelle G. Married on 09/26/2020

So Much More Than a Day-of Coordinator

My fiance and I hired RCC for day-of coordination but they have been SO much more than that. Not only do they offer incredible services for a reasonable price, but they care about what is important to their clients (the names of friends and family, where your personal items are placed and kept safe, etc.). Because of the pandemic, we have made the difficult decision to postpone our wedding and they were the easiest part of postponing, hands down. We were a month and a half out and our wedding was already planned down to the minute! We are so excited to continue planning with Renee and Rachel.

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for highlighting how much RCC cares about YOU and your wedding. We truly do. We are honored to be a part of your and Michael's planning to this point. We will pick things back up again soon. We cannot wait to help you celebrate in 2021!
    Ainsley L. Married on 09/26/2020

Renee and the RCC team were awesome!

Renee was very responsive from the beginning of the planning process through to the end. We were initially planning to get married in 2020 and she was able to accommodate when we postponed our wedding. She took thorough notes and asked us great questions to get a better sense of our day and what we wanted it to look like. She made our wedding day run smoothly and let us enjoy the day!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ainsley! It was such an honor working with you and James to FINALLY make your dream day come to life. xoxo
    Lisa Married on 09/05/2020

10 Star Planning Experience

If I could give Renee (RCC Weddings & Events) 10 stars, I would! While my now husband and I went into the wedding planning process with the mindset that we were going to keep things simple, we knew that we still wanted a day-of coordinator for our wedding so that we could be hands off the day of and just enjoy our time with our guests and with each other. And funnily enough, we also had in mind a different wedding coordinator just from reading reviews online and logistics! However, when we met Renee at a Wedding Expo, we knew that we wanted to work with her and scrapped our previous ideas aside. From Day 1, Renee has been a joy to work with. She is always so positive, so organized and really brought a fresh perspective to our planning process. No matter how organized I thought that I was, Renee definitely has me beat! And while we hired Renee for the full day-of coordination, the service that she provided went way above and beyond just the day-of and we couldn’t have pulled off such a lovely wedding without her. We met in person and via video chat several times before the wedding and Renee was always prepared. Each meeting went seamlessly and was both collaborative and educational. She made sure to learn exactly what our vision was for the wedding, what was important to us no matter how big or small, and was always full of ideas and advice on how to execute. When we had questions or concerns, we would be able to contact her and could always count on getting a prompt response back. The timeline that she created for us (and that we were able to share with the wedding party/family) was incredibly detailed and indispensable to our planning process. The fact that Renee took care of all communication and coordinating with all our other vendors weeks before the wedding was great and took a load off our plates. Not to mention that having to plan a wedding during this pandemic is a challenge within itself! And Renee did not shy away – we worked together and learned together how to navigate these new waters and tackle each new challenge in a way that seemed effortless. And while I can continue to go on and on about how great her services are and how meticulous and organized she is, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention how incredibly caring Renee is herself. We consider her a friend -- she really cares about you, the wedding and your family! She is easy to talk to and took the time to answer everyone’s questions at the rehearsal with a smile on her face and the utmost patience. She took the time to learn everyone’s names and made sure that everyone felt at ease. We had zero hesitation with putting our trust in Renee and would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the area!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

I am so glad that we met! It was truly an honor to be a part of your day and to help you make it all come together for two beautiful people. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. xoxo
  • Alison
    Alison M. Married on 08/15/2020

Our day was amazing because of RCC and Renee!

Our wedding was a perfect success because of Renee’s help, timelines, and planning! We were able to have the wedding of our dreams, even with COVID. Renee kept in contact with our vendors to make sure all safety measures were followed. She set up our wedding vision perfectly and made our wedding day completely stress free! Not only did we love working with Renee, but so did our families. She made everyone feel at ease and enjoy the wedding day to the fullest! I would recommend RCC and Renee to any couple looking for a day of wedding coordinator!

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Ali, thank you so much for the beautiful words. It was such an honor to be a part of your fabulous day! Both you and Max are beautiful people inside and out and your wedding reflected both of your personalities so much. xoxo