RCC Weddings & Events, LLC Reviews

13 Reviews for RCC Weddings & Events, LLC

• Emily

Emily · Married on 11/10/2018

The best coordinator!

We hired Renee for day of coordination, but it ended up being so much more than that! From the first meeting, she was organized, professional, and knew exactly what planning details and strategies that most couples seem to forget. Renee was able to provide and create documents that can be easily shared and edited online to make the process extremely smooth. She was extremely responsive and was also able to keep me in check!

On the day of the wedding, I had no worries at all! The last week before the wedding, I became very unorganized and overwhelmed, but she was able to pick up where I left off and turn it into a magical evening. Every transition was clean and easy so EVERYONE (including us) got to enjoy the day.

Our wedding party and our parents absolutely loved Renee as well, her hard work did not go unnoticed! I highly recommend her if you are getting married in the Baltimore area!

Thank you Renee!

Sent on 11/26/2018

RCC Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was truly my honor to play a part in helping you before your wedding and to help execute the details on your special day. Congratulations again to you and Spencer!

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding coordinator ever!

My husband and I hired Renee to be our day of coordinator and it was probably one of the best decisions we made. She was absolutely amazing! Renee was always quick to respond to our emails, answer all our questions and point out things that we had overlooked and forgotten. She's so easy to get along with, professional, and extremely organized. She made a color coded schedule of the wedding day with all vendors. Like how amazing is that?! I was so calm the day of my wedding because I knew that Renee had everything under control. I know that people always say "oh something is going to go wrong on your wedding day", but everything was PERFECT on my wedding day and that's all because of Renee! I loved having her as the day of coordinator for my wedding and highly highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/22/2018

RCC Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Rachel, you and Matt were a delight to work with and I couldn't be happier that your day was perfect. A big part of the perfection was due to the love felt throughout the day for you both and your love for each other. From the special touches in your ceremony to the gorgeous setting to the party that followed... it was bound to be flawless. It was my honor to play a part in your day. Wishing you all of the happiness in the world!

Shelbi · Married on 08/25/2018

Renee was absolutely amazing! We decided pretty last minute to get a planner and it was by far one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process. We had a really competent vendor team between the florist, caterer, etc. but having Renee there as well just gave us a ton of relief knowing that everything would be executed exactly as we wanted it. The day was flawless, thanks to Renee, and everything went according to plan. She also went above and beyond in many ways. For example, a couple of our meetings that were supposed to be an hour ended up going over but she stayed until we had covered everything. She also put together the most detailed (and colored coded) timeline I’ve ever seen—all of my family even commented on it. We could go on and on about our great experience with Renee. The most important thing is that once we started working together and through to the end, it was the biggest relief of stress and worry because we knew immediately that she would make sure the day went perfectly, and it really did. Thanks so much Renee!

Sent on 08/28/2018

RCC Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you very much for the sweet words Shelbi! It was my honor to bring your wedding day vision to life and to provide some stress relief. And I am so happy that the timeline was a hit. :) Congratulations to you and Ryan!

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Renee and I had worked numerous weddings together as her assistant. Once I got engaged, I did not even look for another day of service. I booked Renee 2 years in advance because I knew right away I wanted to work with Renee and did not want to miss my chance for her to coordinate our wedding. The entire planning process was so smooth, easy, and stress free. I knew our wedding day was in good hands. She is incredibly flexible and works amazing with other vendors. She answered all of my emails promptly, even late evening and early morning ones! She made our wedding day vision come to life. It rained on our wedding day and I knew things would not go as planned. I am sure things happened behind the scenes that I had no idea about but Renee handled everything so professionally that from my eyes, nothing went wrong, which is KEY!
    She is an amazing day of coordinator and I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

RCC Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for the kind words. I was so honored to be a part of your and Matt's day and certainly wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you so much for booking our services so soon after your engagement because I would have been extremely bummed if I was booked for your date. :) It was an amazing day for a beautiful couple.

Ronny · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Renee and RCC Weddings & Events! Renee stood out from the very beginning. At our first consultation, she was prompt, friendly, extremely organized, straight-forward and able to answer all my questions. I researched and interviewed many local coordinators, but it ended up being a no-brainer for me -- I went with RCC to help us with our *extremely* DIY wedding at the Baltimore Streetcar Museum, and I am so glad I did.
    Renee always went above and beyond. We had multiple meetings together, which she followed up with a thank you and a summary, and she was always available to chat if we had questions or concerns or just needed a little pep talk. We chose a very nontraditional venue and all our DIY projects added an extra level of difficulty, but she had spreadsheets and questionnaires and templates to make the planning process so much easier. Our wedding day was better than we could have imagined, and Renee played a huge part in helping it all come together. We had originally planned to have an outside ceremony and ended up needing to go with our rain plan because of thunderstorms. She made that transition smooth and painless and even found a way to incorporate all the paper items I'd made to be used outside - it was so nice to see them re-purposed! Most importantly, she made sure we were able to fully enjoy our day and took care of all the logistics.
    I could say so many more great things about RCC - Renee is a lovely person and is FANTASTIC at her job. Go with her, and don't look back!

Sent on 05/28/2018

RCC Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Ronny. It was such a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your and Jon's day! I am glad that you were able to fully enjoy your day and leave the details to us. It made us happy to see you both with your loving family and friends in one of the most amazing moments of your lives.

Kenny · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I hired RCC Weddings & Events for our wedding (10/14/17) and Renee was absolutely perfect! We were beyond pleased with how she handled everything and how everything turned out. I’m the type of person who likes to research everything before buying anything, whether it’s a product or service. My wife and I needed a wedding day-of coordinator and so, I looked into about eight companies – I read reviews, talked to friends, and reached out to each of the companies directly with a list of questions. Renee was professional, outgoing, friendly, and accommodating from the very beginning. After only I initially spoke with her during her entire lunch hour, my wife (fiancé at the time) wanted to talk to Renee as well. Due to my wife’s schedule, she was only able to connect Friday evening. Renee was super flexible and more than happy to connect with my wife and essentially re-explain everything she initially told me. Not only did Renee do this willingly, she also did not pressure us to choose her.

During the planning process, Renee made everything super easy. She had a template that covered every aspect of the planning. After each meeting, Renee sent my wife and I emails thanking us for our time and sent us her notes from the meeting. Renee was responsive to all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. Renee made our dream wedding come true. Everything turned out exactly how my wife and I planned it. Renee made the process so easy, and my wife and I were able to enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about a single thing.

I could probably go on and on but I’ll stop here out of consideration of your time. My wife and I highly recommend Renee and her services to anyone who’s interested. And if you’re hesitant or reluctant to hire her, I promise you you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2017

RCC Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kenny! You and Julia were such a pleasure to work with and I was honored to play a small part in making your wedding come together.

rebecca · Married on 09/02/2017

Renee was AMAZING! Cannot speak highly enough about what a positive experience we had working with her. She understood our vision, took the time to listen, she goes above and beyond to make your wedding events carefree, and exactly what you want. We had rain the day of and had to make very last minute changes. Renee put on her raincoat and made it happen! With a smile no less. She worked with our vendors and didn't leave until everything was in order. Go with her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/21/2017

RCC Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! I loved all of your personal touches throughout your wedding, especially the flowers that you grew yourself! I was honored to play a small part in your big day.

Victoria · Married on 03/12/2017

Renee is a wonderful wedding coordinator!!! We would not have been able to have our wedding without her and all her help! She's also wonderful with handling "stressful" situations. We got married at Camden Yards and on our wedding day, that no one at the organization told anyone about, there was a high school championship game going on. Renee called me said, what would you like to do and helped calm me down! She also did a great job handling the general situation of getting married at Camden Yards for us! It's not your traditional wedding venue which created its own challenges but Renee knew the questions to ask to make sure things would get handled and done right!

She did an amazing job innovating/thinking on her feet when moving my decorations. I had original said to just toss my isle cones and Renee ended up saving them and adding them around the reception! It was such a nice surprise to see them at the reception and made me so happy for them to be used again. I had worked hard on those cones! She did a great job setting up all the decorations as we had discussed with her.

My husband and I would highly recommend Renee as your day of wedding coordinator or wedding planning! She is a loving and sweet lady too! Love ya Renee!! 

Renee is phenomenal! We realized late into the game that we would need a day of coordinator and after about five minutes of talking to Renee, we knew she would be the one to execute our vision flawlessly! She took care of all of the details I didn't even think about and on the day of the event had complete control over everything we wanted. My only regret is that I didn't meet her earlier!

Kathleen · Married on 08/06/2016

I'm a photographer and I worked with Renee on a wedding this past summer. Renee was so super responsive to all the emails that went back and forth leading up to the day. She worked tirelessly on making the schedule work for everyone so that everyone knew exactly when and where they were supposed to be on the day of the wedding. I couldn't have imagined this wedding going off as perfectly as it did without Renee's constant supervision and attention to detail. Renee is also SUPER easy to get along with and fun to talk to. I would hire her in a heartbeat to plan my event.

Courtney · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I were thrilled to work with Renee for our day of wedding coordination. Renee was extremely organized, professional, and displayed grace under pressure. She handled each detail with care so that we could fully enjoy our day, and kept us calm knowing that she had every thing under control. We had a wonderful experience working with her and would highly recommend her!”

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2011

We used Renee for my daughter's wedding and were beyond pleased! She is extremely organized, pleasant to work with and knows her stuff! We received compliments on her work not only from our vendors but also our wedding guests. DO NOT hesitate to book with Renee....she is the BEST you will find.

Sent on 06/10/2018

RCC Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Lauren, It was such a pleasure working with you and Len alongside Katie and Matt to help make their day the spectacular event that it was! It was our honor to play a part in their wedding, which was certainly enjoyed by all.