RCC Weddings & Events Reviews

43 Reviews for RCC Weddings & Events

• Amanda

Amanda Williamson · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Your wedding must-have!

I couldn't reccomend RCC enough! Renee is amazing!! She has quickly become my go-to for any advice I needed.. She helped turn my wedding "dream" into a reality. Even with COVID restrictions she was prompt on our planning and kept us up to date on what we needed to be planning. She is fantastic with coordinating with other vendors and keeping everyone on the same track... she made us feel perfectly comfortable on our wedding day and we were able to ACTUALLY ENJOY our big day! I can honestly say, with 150 people, we were present in every second of the day and we have Renee to thank for that!! She kept everything running smooth!! If its one expense you feel at the end was "worth every penny" its having RCC by your side!

Sent on 10/26/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

I am so happy that you and Matt were able to relax and enjoy your beautiful wedding! It was an honor to be by your side during your planning process and on your day. xoxo
  • Filomena

Pasquale Santini · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Not really a "Day Of Wedding Coordinator"

My daughter and I met Renee in January 2020 and we fell in love with her bubbly personality!
    She's very organized and detailed, making the decisions easy to make and helping with ideas and suggestions.
    My daughter's wedding was going to be this September 2020, but unfortunately with Covid we had to postpone and change the venue and Church location for 2021! In all this Renee is been very helpful and calmed us down through the whole process.
    With all this I don't feel like we Hired a "Day of Wedding Coordinator", because Renee has been in touch with us for the past eight months, responding to our emails, and all the questions that would come to our mind with reassurance and confidence.
    I can't wait to return for another review after my daughter's wedding next year!
    Filomena S.

Sent on 08/24/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful words, Filomena! I am do happy we all clicked when we first met. It is absolutely my pleasure to be a part of the team that will help bring V+J's wedding vision come to life!

Kelly M · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Great experience working with RCC Events

Highly recommend Renee and her team to help with your event. We hired Renee as our day-of coordinator; the service provided was above and beyond day-of. We met multiple times throughout the planning phase, and each engagement with the Team was collaborative and positive. The timeline put together was critical to making sure that our day went smooth and execution was flawless. Especially helpful was the coordination of the vendors in the weeks ahead of the big day. Thanks RCC Team for making our day the best!

Sent on 02/26/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kelly! Opening our 2020 wedding season with your wedding was THE BEST! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Jenny Leapley · Married on 11/20/2020

5 star service

Renee has been wonderful to work with from day one! Originally I wasn’t sure I needed day of coordination but after hearing some other people’s experiences it sounded like that would help save some of my sanity 😅 I’m so glad I chose to work with Renee from our first meeting she posed questions that I hadn’t even thought of and wouldn’t have. I highly suggest her!

Sent on 08/19/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jenny. I am heartbroken that your day was postponed due to COVID, but am so grateful to be able to continue helping you and Tyler for your 2021 celebration! xoxo
  • Kiran

Kiran Mian · Married on 10/17/2020

Made my life so much easier

Working with Renee was honestly so wonderful. I had most of the wedding planning down but I wanted the extra help so I decided to hire her for day of services. Planning a wedding during Covid was one of the hardest things to do but Renee made the whole experience so much easier. From answering my millions of questions to throwing in suggestions when I was lost to just being so upbeat and positive about the whole situation. She kept me on my toes and made sure I wasn’t missing anything. She was so responsive and was always checking in with me. On my wedding day I had absolutely no worries. Anything small that did come up Renee and her assistant Rachel were on top of it before I could even say anything. It truly was the best day and I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/19/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Working with you and Seth was so wonderful and your day was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. xoxo
  • Jamie

Jamie Vitak · Married on 10/16/2020

Excellent experience with RCC

If you’re looking for a day of wedding coordinator, please do yourself a favor and look no further. Hands down, Renee is the absolute best! My husband and I didn’t necessarily know what all to expect with wedding planning but we knew we needed some direction and guidance. From our very first phone call with Renee, we were sold! She was responsive, kind, extremely thorough, funny and most importantly, put us at ease. Not only was she our day of coordinator, she was SO much more. She was with us throughout the whole process (even in the middle of a crazy pandemic!!!). She was always available (and if she wasn’t, she notified us and gave us a heads up; type A personalities like myself, love that! 😉), she listened and honestly, EXECUTED our wedding vision. Renee, we can’t thank you enough. You were a delight to work with, professional and you should really charge more for all your hard work! If there’s anything we’ll miss about wedding planning, it would be not being able to chat with you as much ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 10/21/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jamie! Working along side you and Tim was a true pleasure and I am absolutely going to miss you both. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness! xoxo
  • Michelle

Michelle Gonzales · Married on 09/26/2020

So Much More Than a Day-of Coordinator

My fiance and I hired RCC for day-of coordination but they have been SO much more than that. Not only do they offer incredible services for a reasonable price, but they care about what is important to their clients (the names of friends and family, where your personal items are placed and kept safe, etc.). Because of the pandemic, we have made the difficult decision to postpone our wedding and they were the easiest part of postponing, hands down. We were a month and a half out and our wedding was already planned down to the minute! We are so excited to continue planning with Renee and Rachel.

Sent on 08/19/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for highlighting how much RCC cares about YOU and your wedding. We truly do. We are honored to be a part of your and Michael's planning to this point. We will pick things back up again soon. We cannot wait to help you celebrate in 2021!

Lisa Le · Married on 09/05/2020

10 Star Planning Experience

If I could give Renee (RCC Weddings & Events) 10 stars, I would! While my now husband and I went into the wedding planning process with the mindset that we were going to keep things simple, we knew that we still wanted a day-of coordinator for our wedding so that we could be hands off the day of and just enjoy our time with our guests and with each other. And funnily enough, we also had in mind a different wedding coordinator just from reading reviews online and logistics! However, when we met Renee at a Wedding Expo, we knew that we wanted to work with her and scrapped our previous ideas aside. From Day 1, Renee has been a joy to work with. She is always so positive, so organized and really brought a fresh perspective to our planning process. No matter how organized I thought that I was, Renee definitely has me beat! And while we hired Renee for the full day-of coordination, the service that she provided went way above and beyond just the day-of and we couldn’t have pulled off such a lovely wedding without her. We met in person and via video chat several times before the wedding and Renee was always prepared. Each meeting went seamlessly and was both collaborative and educational. She made sure to learn exactly what our vision was for the wedding, what was important to us no matter how big or small, and was always full of ideas and advice on how to execute. When we had questions or concerns, we would be able to contact her and could always count on getting a prompt response back. The timeline that she created for us (and that we were able to share with the wedding party/family) was incredibly detailed and indispensable to our planning process. The fact that Renee took care of all communication and coordinating with all our other vendors weeks before the wedding was great and took a load off our plates. Not to mention that having to plan a wedding during this pandemic is a challenge within itself! And Renee did not shy away – we worked together and learned together how to navigate these new waters and tackle each new challenge in a way that seemed effortless. And while I can continue to go on and on about how great her services are and how meticulous and organized she is, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention how incredibly caring Renee is herself. We consider her a friend -- she really cares about you, the wedding and your family! She is easy to talk to and took the time to answer everyone’s questions at the rehearsal with a smile on her face and the utmost patience. She took the time to learn everyone’s names and made sure that everyone felt at ease. We had zero hesitation with putting our trust in Renee and would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 09/16/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

I am so glad that we met! It was truly an honor to be a part of your day and to help you make it all come together for two beautiful people. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. xoxo
  • Alison

Alison Miller · Married on 08/15/2020

Our day was amazing because of RCC and Renee!

Our wedding was a perfect success because of Renee’s help, timelines, and planning! We were able to have the wedding of our dreams, even with COVID. Renee kept in contact with our vendors to make sure all safety measures were followed. She set up our wedding vision perfectly and made our wedding day completely stress free! Not only did we love working with Renee, but so did our families. She made everyone feel at ease and enjoy the wedding day to the fullest! I would recommend RCC and Renee to any couple looking for a day of wedding coordinator!

Sent on 09/15/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Ali, thank you so much for the beautiful words. It was such an honor to be a part of your fabulous day! Both you and Max are beautiful people inside and out and your wedding reflected both of your personalities so much. xoxo
  • Jessie

Jessie Doernberger · Married on 06/21/2020

Excellent experience

Renee has been absolutely fantastic to work with. We'd gotten vendors and were fairly confident we would be able to handle the majority of our wedding planning, but Renee brought up so many things we hadn't thought of and was always helpful and attentive. Our wedding was scheduled for the end of March 2020, and it's now been rescheduled multiple times. Renee has been unfailingly helpful throughout this entire tangled process, and I'm so glad to be working with her as we look into rescheduling yet again.

Sent on 08/17/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Jessie and Erin, YOUR year is 2021! It will happen! :) Thank you so much for the kind words. I am beyond honored to be a part of your wedding day and continue to be here if you need anything wedding-related.
  • Dana

Dana Palmiotto · Married on 06/06/2020

Great experience with Renee

Renee has been so helpful to work with while planning our wedding. We were supposed to get married in June and had to make changes due to Covid and Renee has reached out to help as much as she can. Highly suggest using Renee!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

You have both handled the changes due to COVID so gracefully! We cannot wait to get back to helping you pull everythign together for your big celebration!
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/30/2020

great!!!!!!

I would definitely recommend Renee to any bride. She is so sweet, very organized and really listens to exactly what you want for your day. She offers advice when you need it, and will go above and beyond to make sure you have a great wedding day. :)

Sent on 05/09/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words Paige! I am so sad that COVID interrupted your day, but I know that the day you and Kyle do get married will be the happiest day. Wishing you all the best! xoxo Renee

Stephanie · Married on 04/04/2020

Genuine, heartfelt patience and support during a crazy time

Renee is the ultimate bridal battle buddy. She is patient, compassionate and weathered so many storms with us (and still is) due to covid and our cross country Military move. She’s an angel and so is her staff. Your wedding is in the hands of someone full of heart.

Sent on 08/25/2020

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

"Bridal Battle Buddy!" I love it! Thank you for the very sweet words. Truly over here blushing. So happy that you were able to get married during these crazy times and we are excited to get back to planning for your 2021 celebration!

brendan · Married on 11/16/2019

Don't stress, RCC can help! SIMPLY THE BEST!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Renee from RCC couldn't have been any better. After shopping around for a bit, I would have to say this is the best value. From the quality of service, professionalism and flexibility, there isn't anything more I could ask for. As a detailed oriented person, I had many questions and concerns while going through all my initial planning but Renee just made it so much easier for me. She was extremely organized which I can appreciate and was able to help pick out vendors and schedule meetings with them. Can't thank her enough for the beautiful wedding on 11/16/19!

Sent on 11/20/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful words Tai! It was such a pleasure working with you and Pailyn to help make your dream wedding come to life and an absolute honor to be a part of it all. After having a monthly meeting for the past 10 months, plus everything else in between, I can honestly say that I am going to miss our time together. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Aliza

Aliza · Married on 11/09/2019

less stressed bride!!

I worked with Renee at RCC for day-of-coordinating and honestly she was with me day 1 of booking her vs just "day of." Renee attended multiple meetings, answered countless emails of mine and was SO easy to work with!!! Renee exceeded my expectations of a day of coordinator and my husband and I cannot rave about her enough! Your wedding is her priority and she made coordinating vendors, setting up personal items at the reception, creating timelines, and figuring out details WAY less stressful!! I was dreading even thinking of a timeline to create the day of the wedding, but of course Renee created the most perfect, organized timeline that was so easy to read and follow for me, the bridal party and vendors!! My big day could not have run as smooth as it did without Renee and her assistant who helped with the ceremony! Booking RCC was hands down one of the best decisions of our wedding! I highly recommend this professional, enthusiastic, organized, tentative, bubbly company again, again and again!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words Aliza! It really was my pleasure working with you and Brian to help make your fabulous wedding come together and be the perfect event that it was. I truly enjoyed our meetings. Rachel and I were honored to be a part of your day!
  • Liana

Liana Farb · Married on 11/09/2019

10/10 would recommend RCC!!

If you are considering whether to hire a day-of coordinator, DO IT and hire Renee! My now-husband and I were on the fence about whether we should hire a coordinator, but met with Renee about two months before our November wedding and both were in agreement afterwards that we had to have Renee on our team. We had planned the whole wedding ourselves and were a little hesitant on the value add of a coordinator, but after our initial meeting with Renee it became clear to us how much stress she would save us not even just on the wedding day, but in the weeks leading up to it. She was so organized and on top of everything throughout the whole process and was so helpful in answering all the many questions I had. She brought up details we had not even thought of and built those into what was probably the most detailed, color-coordinated timeline I have ever seen! Having her coordinate with all the vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding was extremely helpful and I can honestly say I was not nearly as stressed out as I expected to be the day of the wedding and the few days before, because I knew Renee and Rachel would have everything under control, and they did. Looking back, it would have been way too much to have a friend or family member try and set everything up and it was amazing to show up to our wedding ceremony and reception and see everything come to life! Our only slight regret was not having Renee and Rachel stay there longer! Hiring Renee was one of our best wedding decisions, hands down and we can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 12/05/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Liana, It was so much fun working with you and Josh! Rachel and I were happy to be able to sneak up and catch a glimpse of your fabulous reception and dancing in full force! We absolutely loved helping you pull the final details together and help execute your setup the day of. Thanks for the timeline love. :) xoxo, Renee
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/08/2019

Could Not Have Done it Without Her ❤️

All I have to say is “wow”. I didn’t think I would need a wedding coordinator, but after listening to my family’s and friends’ advice I caved in and it was a game-changer. I don’t think I could have pulled off the day without Renee. In her post-wedding email to me she said she was happy she could play a “small part” in our big day... if only she realized how crucial she actually was. I would recommend her to EVERY bride/groom, and I already am.

I like to consider myself a planner, but I quickly learned that I am actually a very stressed procrastinator... and Renee kept me in check. Because of her, I took new ideas and facts into consideration that I had never before crossed my mind, and all of her suggestions worked out beautifully. Renee (despite her own busy schedule) kept in touch with my vendors so closely that I felt there was nothing left for me to worry about at the end of the day. She cleared up any and all misunderstandings and handled “messes” (like my original DJ cancelling) before I even knew about it myself. She was never pushy, she cooled my nerves on the wedding day and all months leading up, and I can truly say she has become my friend out of this entire experience.

One thing I will say is... I had quite a few issues with a few of my other vendors that came highly recommended. Renee is the only one that I had ZERO difficulty working with, and I will not stop singing her praises. My family loved her too (you will find she becomes a household name after a while). Every bride deserves as many positive experiences leading up to their day as possible, and Renee is there to help that happen. I can honestly tell this isn’t about the money for her, it’s about creating an important day for her clients and sharing in their excitement. Please take my word on this one.

Sent on 12/04/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Allison, Thank you so much for the very thoughtful review. You honestly brought me to tears. It was such an honor to help you in the time leading up to the wedding and am grateful to have you as a friend. Wishing you and Brandon a lifetime of happiness! xoxo
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful planner/coordinator to take the stress off of the couple!

My now husband and I decided we needed a partial planner about 6 months out from our wedding day. After stress consumed a few nights of sleep from me, my decided to hire someone to help us. I felt that I had the major items taken care of but was having trouble putting all of my ideas together and couldn't figure out how to execute all of the moving pieces. I found Renee with RCC Weddings on Wedding Wire after looking through many planners, she was someone that seemed flexible, organized and on experienced. After our initial consult call, I learned that Renee was all of these aspects and more! She quickly assured us that she would be able to assist us in our unique situatoin. We had already hired all of our vendors and had most of the major items completed, and our venue came with a day of coordinator. Renee worked to create us a unique and custom package to consist of vendor coordination, a custom morning of timeline creation and several remote planning calls. She also worked with us to stay within our budget since this was an unplanned vendor we were adding late to the process (this was a huge help!) However, if you are looking for a full planner/coordinator, I can attest that she is more than equipped for the job! In our handful of planning calls, she helped me get all my thoughts organized, make a plan of attack for the items I still needed to get sorted out and made a very detailed timeline for how the morning before the wedding needed to flow. The most helpful part of working with Renee was that she confirmed the time, place of service and items all of our vendors needed to bring and sent them each their own timeline for the day. This was a huge weight off of my back, because I was clueless as to how these things normally ran!

Renee was kind, efficient, organized and always quick to remind us to take a deep breath and enjoy this special time! The only thing I would change would be to have hired RCC Weddings sooner in our planning process!

Thank you Renee with RCC Weddings!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Emma, Thank you so much for your kind words We were honored to be able to put together a custom package for you and to be a part of your wedding vendor team. Wishing you and Ryan a lifetime of happiness and adventures!

Katherine · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator EVER!

I had my first meeting with Renee and was immediately sold that she would hands down be the best day of wedding coordinator for my October wedding. Renee is extremely organized and pays attention to every single detail whether big or small. She eased any concerns that I may have felt about my big day. She even wore marigold colored flats to show support for one of my wedding colors! Renee has such a warm and calming presence. I was thrilled to have her assist me on the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Renee to anyone looking for a day of wedding coordinator and wants their day to go off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/01/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Katherine you absolutely beautiful inside and out. You and Christopher were so much fun to work with and your wedding was amazing! The love between you shines so bright and I am very grateful that I was able to be a part of your day. Best bridesmaids dresses! Marigold = my new favorite color!!
  • Marisa

Marisa M · Married on 10/13/2019

Renee Saved Our Sanity! Hire Her!

We got married yesterday and enjoyed working with Renee so much that we couldn't wait to leave her a review!

Renee is great to work with and she made our vision a reality. When she gave us a sneak peak of our reception, it was like walking into our very own real life Pinterest board! She handled everything professionally and positively and we had literally nothing to worry or stress about on the day of our wedding. Her assistant Rachel was proactive about fixing a mistake I made on our wedding favors, so that we would not have to stress about it.

We decided to hire a Day of Coordinator to manage our team of vendors. We met with Renee three times before our wedding walkthrough. She helped make sure my husband and I were on the same page by using a Shared Google Drive and Google Spreadsheet, which also acted as a checklist for us. This helped us plan as a team SO MUCH! Like everyone else says, her detailed timelines are amazing. She actually made ours cover two days because we had so many events the day before our wedding.

She answered all emails promptly, and she even talked to me on the phone to sort out my confusion and anxiety over wedding walkthroughs. Her advice and guidance was thoughtful. I knew I could trust her with any questions.

We had one challenging vendor, and without Renee, I likely would have had three breakdowns in the week leading up to our wedding. However, Renee stayed positive and took the lead on communicating details to all of our vendors, so I did not cry once before our wedding. :)

Finally, we did not have a traditional wedding, and Renee was supportive and inclusive throughout. This was very important to us when choosing vendors for our wedding.

Renee is awesome. We are recommending her to all of our friends.

Sent on 10/14/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Your reaction during the reception sneak peak was priceless! We are so happy that we were able to bring your Pinterest board to life!

We loved watching you both throughout your wedding enjoy absolutely everything and everyone around you. The toasts given by your friends and family were some of the best yet! Your adoption of vegtables is something that I am still smiling about. :)

Thank you for the shout out to Rachel. She truly is an amazing RCC team member!

Working with you and Justin was truly a pleasure. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Quach · Married on 10/06/2019

The best wedding decision we made!

I've worked events as part of my job, so when it came to wedding planning, I thought, "How hard could this be?" Well, with 3.5 months to go before our wedding date, we were definitely in over our heads and needed help. Renee was there to save the day. I could tell from our initial phone call alone that she was thoughtful, caring, and would do everything she could to help us put on our dream wedding - even though we did not know what our dreams were yet ourselves! We hired her for her "Day-of-Coordination (DOC)/Wedding Management, partial package" but it truly was so much more. She met with us several times, was always available over email, and gave us excellent advice & resources to keep us on track. She took on as many tasks as possible to help us be as stress-free as possible. On the day itself, everything went so smoothly and beautifully. The way she arranged our wedding decorations/personals and repurposed our ceremony flowers was better than I imagined. I had no worries at all on my wedding day since I knew Renee was there to handle everything and keep us on track. Hire her!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Thank you so much Kim!

Working with you and Chris was an absolute pleasure and I am so happy that I could help guide you to what your dream wedding looked like and then help make it happen on the day of! You added so many personal touches to your day that spoke to your and Chris' fun-loving personalities.

Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness! xoxo, Renee
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Menzel · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Renee truly saved our wedding! I was becoming really bogged down with the details of planning and coordinating all the vendors. We then found Renee who came in and handled everything so perfectly. She is so organized and truly skilled in multitasking! She couldn't have been kinder or more willing to work with us. She took all the details off our hands which helped us focus only on enjoying our day. I couldn't recommend her more highly and in fact have already passed her name along to a friend of mine getting married next year. You won't regret any part of working with Renee, she is absolutely the best!

Sent on 10/21/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Both you and Fred were so so much fun to work with and it was an honor to be a part of your day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Jon

Jon Snyder · Married on 09/21/2019

Renee is great!

We hired Renee for our wedding in September. She was such a great person to work with.
    She made an amazingly detailed timeline. She did a lot of communication with the vendors
    for us both before and during the wedding so we didn’t have to. When something went wrong with one of our groomsmen getting the wrong suit on the day of, she took care of calling Men’s Wearhouse and getting them to deliver us a new suit within 40 minutes! I’m sure there were a few other things that didn’t go as planned during the wedding, but I wasn’t aware. Like she says, her job is for you to not know any issues have occurred and it shows.

Even though we technically only paid for the partial DOC package, Renee went above and beyond her role. I would highly recommend RCC for your wedding. It will save you a lot of hassles and worries :)

Sent on 10/13/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

It was such an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your day and to help make your beautiful vision come to life. It truly was a perfect day. I am glad that we were able help get the suit issue resolved. Wishing you and Ashley a lifetime of happiness!
  • Omer

Omer Kaufman · Married on 09/01/2019

The Best Day-Of Coordinator We Could Have Asked For!

I initially was hesitant to hire a coordinator, thinking that’d my wife and I would be able to take care of our wedding’s logistics ourselves. But after seeing the extent of Renee and the RCC team’s work and effort, I am so glad my wife convinced me otherwise.

Renee is more than a day-of coordinator; she’s a true partner. She met with us in person multiple times before the wedding to make sure she knew exactly what our vision for the wedding was and how we wanted it to be executed. When we didn’t know how something should be done, Renee offered us advice and helped us arrive at the best decision for us and our guests. When unexpected challenges arose (like when we realized our DJ requested a covered station, which we weren’t able to provide), Renee reassured us and worked tirelessly to resolve them. When we had questions, we would be able to call or email her at nearly all hours of the day and get a prompt and detailed response. No matter how stressful wedding planning got (and, boy, did it get stressful!), we always knew we had someone in our corner who we can trust completely and without hesitation. It is a true testament to Renee’s meticulousness, attentiveness, enthusiasm, and vast experience that my wife and I were able to breathe a little easier knowing that Renee’s got it covered.

Needless to say, Renee is a consummate professional. Based on our conversations, she created an incredibly detailed, minute-by-minute schedule and made sure all of our vendors received, read, understood, and followed it to a tee. Renee also directed our final walkthrough with the venue and our rehearsal, ensuring every member of the bridal party knows exactly what they’re supposed to do on the big day. Two weeks before the wedding, she also took over all communication with our vendors so that they had one point of contact and so that we didn’t have to be overwhelmed with a million questions. And—perhaps most impressively—Renee was able to adjust course without a hitch and move our entire ceremony indoors when an unexpected flash thunderstorm started 30 minutes before the ceremony was set to begin. It is in those situations, when you realize you have no idea what to do, that having Renee on your team means the most.

Finally, Renee is exceptionally friendly and caring. It is readily apparent that she cares about the couples she works with and wants them to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. A few weeks before the wedding, she sent us a care package filled with relaxation essentials (i.e. wine) and a card reminding us to take care of ourselves. She’d also make sure to check in with us every few days by phone, text, or email to see how we’re doing. At the rehearsal, she patiently answered questions from anxious family members so they, too, can feel at ease. It is this kind of support that differentiate Renee and RCC from other coordinators.

As you can see, we have nothing but kind words to say about Renee and RCC. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have worked with Renee, and we wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone getting married in the DMV.

Sent on 09/30/2019

RCC Weddings & Events's reply:

Omer and Lauren, I am choked up reading this. Thank you! You were such an amazing couple to work with and I was honored that you allowed me to be a part of your day.

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and a true vision of your love. You know what they say... a wet knot is harder to untie. :)