RCBAudio - DJ Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 User photo

Sharon R. Married on 11/06/2022

Wedding November 6th, 2022

Ron was very easy to work with. He responded to questions in a timely manner and always conducted himself in a very professional manner. He was timely in arriving and very congenial. He responded to guest requests and provided my niece with outlines for music throughout the wedding ceremony and reception. The dance floor was in constant motion. He also provided an awesome photo booth and attendant. I highly recommend Ron and RCB Audio.
    Lucy K. Married on 08/25/2022

Great Time and Music

Our wedding was a smash! Ron keot the dance floor going during the party time of the night! He was great in helping us plan and met with us regularly to make sure everything wold go so smoothly during the entire celebration. Great Time!
    Michelle Married on 06/04/2022

Flexable, Responsive and Great Music

They were quick to answer any and all my emails. Their experience really showed when we worked together and reviewed all the details they needed. We had a rain delay and decided to have the cocktail hour first, so we could still have the wedding outdoors. Ron had no problem accommodating the switch. Could not be happier with the service and would highly recommend him for any event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • HannahS
    Hannahs Married on 02/11/2022

What a fun night!

Ron Rocked Our Reception! We hired Ron with RCBAudio for both our ceremony, cocktail hour & reception and it was great! People stayed on the dance floor and he was very approachable and personable when speaking with our guests. Great service in advance working with me to have all the songs I wanted for first dances, etc... Overall one of the best decisions we made fr our vendors!
    Britt Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional and FUN!

Ron was excellent and when we could not find sparklers for our send off; Ron came through! Don't know where he was able to find them, but he did and it really made our send off! BUT, before that he kept the dance floor happening and hit all the important songs perfectly. Highly Recommend! Great Service!
    Mel D. Married on 10/23/2021

Great DJ for my Charleston Wedding

Ron at RCBAudio was recommended to us by the venue at Wide Awake Plantation near Charleston and he did not disappoint! This was a destination wedding for us; but planning with him in advance could not have been easier! Along with keeping in touch with us via email and phone calls, his online planner made things very easy. And when it came to the day of... he kept the party rocking along with getting all the details we planned done flawlessly. It was a fantastic night!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 10/16/2021

Reception at Rue De Jean

Ron was absolutely the best to work with. I found him while looking through local DJ's and not only were his prices fair, but his reviews were outstanding! He was thoughtful about every detail to the point where he made sure to pronounce each member of the wedding party's name correctly! He played every song requested by us and my guests as well. He did not miss a beat (pun intended). I would recommend Ron at RCBAudio to anyone looking for DJ Services.
    Anna H. Married on 09/25/2021

My Wedding

I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. Ron had all of our family and friends on the dance floor the entire night. His detailed preparation before the event made sure everything went smoothly so I didn't have anything to worry about on the day of. And his pricing was extremely reasonable compared to the other DJs in the area. I would book Ron again without second thought.
    Samantha L. Married on 04/16/2021

The best experience!

We had such a great experience with RCB Audio! He did our ceremony and reception, along with uplighting and dance floor lighting. All of our guests had the best time dancing and people are still telling us how great the music was and that Ron was one of the best DJ's they've seen in a while!

RCBAudio - DJ's reply:

Thanks so much Samantha and Sean! It was a pleasure to be your musical host! So many great family and friends. It was great to be a part of your special day and celebration. Continued Best Wishes!
    Carmen E. Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent!

Ron was so wonderful to work with! His communication during the wedding planning process was 10/10 and his bridal portal made organized planning very easy. Through covid Ron’s communication, understanding and flexibility was wonderful and truly made a difference. On wedding day, Ron, did an outstanding job with keeping all of our wedding party and guests on the dance floor!! Every bride wants their wedding to be one to remember and talked about in the best light, Ron helped make that for us! He comes with the highest recommendation- book now!
  • Catalina
    Catalina Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing DJ

Ron was really good. He played all the song’s I asked. Plus some that others suggested. I was really pleased with his service.

RCBAudio - DJ's reply:

Catalina, thanks for the positive review. It was wonderful to be a part of you and David's reception. Everyone had a great time. Continued best wishes for both of you!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/30/2020

Ron is great!

Ron was amazing through all of the covid planning and re planning. He is so laid back and go with the flow. He has great suggestions for reception flow, but does not push, and is truly "what the Bride wants" He is so accommodating. He is SO wonderful!!
    Addison M. Married on 01/08/2020

Definitely recommend!

Ron was great to work with and I would and have recommended him to my friends! You can tell he enjoys what he does! Walks you through the process and his online planner is great! It helped guide me through the key songs I needed and events at the reception. He reached out to my other vendors and gave them copies of the timeline and made sure everyone was on the same page. Definitely recommend!
    Jessica S. Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great rehearsal and wedding DJ!

Not sure why it says married 2021, but we got married October 26, 2019 and We were lucky enough to have Ron DJ our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. He did a fantastic night making our day special! He kept the music light and fun during the rehearsal so everyone was able to talk and mingle, and even played a special dance song for the groom and his mother to dance for during the night. He kept the flow and timeline perfect throughout our wedding day ceremony and reception, and the had a fantastic music selection! He was very responsive and a pleasure to work with. He had an online database to make it easy to request songs during the planning of the wedding. Do yourself a favor and book Ron of RCBAudio for a great event!

RCBAudio - DJ's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Jessica! It was a pleasure being your musical host for the weekend! Best Wishes to both of you!
  • Estela
    Estela P. Married on 07/27/2019

Fun and Responsive

Ron was awesome to work with! Fantastic value and responsiveness. He was extremely straightforward and I loved his easy-going adaptable approach with zero pressure. It really set him apart from some of the other DJs I spoke with. We got married in Folly Beach but live in DC so being able to work with someone easily and remotely is key for me and Ron checked all the boxes. Thank you Ron for being a part of our special day! The end of the night dance party is one that won't soon be forgotten!!

RCBAudio - DJ's reply:

Estela, Thanks so much. It was a pleasure being your musical host and celebrating with you, Brandon and all your family and friends! Best Wishes!
    Lauren H. Married on 05/26/2019

Highly recommended!

Ron was amazing! He kept in touch for months before our event. He was professional and prompt. He was responsive to our guest's music requests and had our whole crowd on the dance floor! Highly recommended!
  • Ashley Bliss
    Ashley Married on 05/18/2019

Great Music!!

Ron was great at our wedding on May 18th 2019!! Picking music is harder than you think but Ron guided us through the process from day one. His online portal is easy to use as well. He gave us a great variety of oldies to new music and even some in between from the high school haydays when NSYNC was popular. My crowd isn’t a dancing crowd but we were able to get some people moving!!"
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing DJ!

I loved everything from how efficient he is on making sure everything was in place for the wedding & all the music selections! I would definitely recommend!!!
    Bess Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome DJ!!!

Ron was awesome to work with. He met with us several times, was extremely professional, and absolutely delivered as promised. The up lighting was gorgeous as well...way above and beyond what we expected. Thanks so much Ron!!!!
    Meghan Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing vendor!

Ron was hands down the best choice to DJ my wedding. He was always willing to answer my questions and make suggestions when I wasnt sure what I wanted. He made the process very easy and stress free! When the day of the wedding came I was not worried about the music or lighting because I had total faith in him! It was an amazing day and he made it even more memorable as everyone at the wedding danced the night away!

RCBAudio - DJ's reply:

Thank you Meghan! It was a pleasure to be your musical host. Everyone definitely had a great time and the dance floor did stay packed. Continued best wishes to both of you!
    Sarah L. Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommended!

Ron and Elizabeth, his wife, were so incredibly amazing! They not only helped to make our special day so perfect, but also made the planning up to our wedding day so easy. We first saw RCB Audio at several weddings that we attended and just had to have them for ours! At every meeting not only were they extremely prepared, but also offered us food and beverages! Our venue had several rooms and Ron made sure that every room was going to have music and sound. We can't even begin to thank RCB Audio for their services. All of our guests LOVED the live slideshow, and we were even able to share all of the pictures with our guests after the wedding. Thank you very very much for everything that y'all did to make our day the happiest day of our lives! We are beyond grateful!

Sarah and Alexander Moore
    Elisha Married on 10/05/2018

10/5/18- The Wickliffe House

Ron was incredibly helpful from the initial phone call till the end of the reception. I was so impressed with his organization and setting the review phone calls kept me track! Despite the small number of people at our wedding, everyone was dancing, including my dad (no one had ever seen him on the dance floor)! I would not hesitate to recommend Ron and his team. They were amazing!
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Free WiFi on the plane and still on cloud nine from last night so I feel like this is the best time to share how wonderful Ron was for our wedding! The entire process of planning was so simple with the online planning tools and Ron was so on top of things with periodic phone calls to review the song selections and reception timeline! We added an amazing service they offer called the LiveSlide Show and I would highly recommend it!! Thank you so much for making our night perfect!!
    T Arp Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not be happier! You will not be disappointed!

Fantastic!! From the first time we contacted Ron we felt total confidence every step of the way! We loved his Live Slideshow enhancement! So many candid photos of us and our guests. They loved seeing themselves up on the big screen as they celebrated with us! Ron and his wife, Beth, kept the evening going and on schedule. We used his online planner, which was great allowing us to view his music library on line to pick our key songs and build the timeline, enter the wedding party names and even helped us keep our contact information for other vendors all in one place! Even though we had access to the planner, Ron followed up with us regularly to make sure nothing was missed or over looked. Very thorough and professional! When it was over we got a digital copy of all the photos he took for the Live Slideshow (over 100+)! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend!!
    Heather Married on 07/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely loved Ron for our wedding!!! I chose him based on his professionalism and experience. He was so prompt and accommodating throughout the planning process. For the event, he was absolutely spectacular. He kept the groove going, was super flexible. His experience was obvious in knowing how to read a crowd and what worked best for us! He even got some great shots of us throughout! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ron for any service, his experience shows. We cannot say thank you enough!
illustration stars