Razny Jewelers Reviews

8 | Addison, IL

8 Reviews for Razny Jewelers

• PrincessLawrence

Cassandra · Married on 06/15/2018

I went in at the end of April for there wedding event. They were all so helpful. I got my fiances ring and my wedding band. I also brought my great grandmothers 60 year old ring which is my wedding ring with so I could match my bad and they dipped it right in store. It is beautiful and beyond perfect! They have called me with all information, and though I have to wait for my fiances ring to come in, they have been helpful and kept me updated along the whole process. Highly recommended as we have been going to Razny for a very long time.

Sent on 05/26/2017

All of our jewelry was purchased at the Hinsdale location. We worked with James who was great to work with. Pricing was great, the product was amazing, and I could not have been more happy with the service that we received. Thanks James!

Sent on 01/05/2013
  • I

Isabella · Married on 10/27/2012

This review is for Razny Jewelers located in Addison, Il

My boyfriend & I were shopping for an engagement ring, and we really wanted to work with a jeweler who would work with us on coming up with a custom style. We visited Razny Jewelers in Addison, Il and is a family owned business, and treated us just like family. The sales people at Razny couldn’t have been better to work with. The sales person took time with us, and we never felt rushed. The sales person was great in giving us options which fit our budget, and when shopping for an engagement ring it great to have options. Razny’s showed us a wide selection of rings from Bez Ambar to an amazing selection of custom designed rings. My fiancée, purchased a beautiful Bez Ambar ring and I absolutely love it!!!

I highly recommend Razny Jewelers, you can’t go wrong.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Tori · Married on 08/04/2012

We purchased our wedding bands from the same jeweler that my fiance had purchased the engagement ring. Never having shopped the store before I was amazed at the warm greeting and was even more surprised when the staff remembered my fiance from his previous visits. Working with us on design and ring look and stone cut I could not have asked for better service or value for the money. The staff was great and are definatlly people I will be visiting again for future anniversary and other jewlery purchases. the quality of the rings and payment plans could not be beat.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Casey · Married on 07/28/2012

Normally I would not give five stars across the board to anyone but honestly from the moment I walked in until I received the engagement ring I experienced not only professionalism, but the most personable service ever. The atmosphere of the shop in Hinsdale was very clean, welcoming, and friendly.

I pretty much walked into Razny blindly as far as what I was looking for in particular and how much I was willing to spend (I was on a tight budget, THAT I knew!)

A fellow by the name of James Marino took care of me from beginning to end.
    Being in customer service, I recognize when someone goes above and beyond. I can be pretty indecisive and uncertain with purchasing jewelry but James was patient, accessible, and had a great amount of product knowledge. there were times where I asked the same questions over and over, or call the store a concerning amount of times, James left no question unanswered and always kept the same level of customer service the whole way through.

The Razny Jewelers that I did business with is located right in downtown Hinsdale.

If you're thinking about proposing to your ladies anytime soon, I would definitely recommend Razny Jewelers!

Thank You for the ring, my Fiancee loves it!!

Casey
    Jefferson Park - Chicago

Sent on 07/05/2012

Dear Casey-
    We are so pleased that we were able to serve you. Wishing you a wonderful wedding day and every happiness. We look forward to working with you again.

The ring that was purchased from Razny in Hinsdale is beyond my wildest expectations. James Marino was an absolute pleasure to work with and provided so much personal attention to us that we will be lifelong customers. Thank you to you all!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Razny Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review. We realize that your time is valuable. James is a wonderful salesperson and it is great that he was able to assist you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.
  • User1585476 · event on: 02/23/2012

Highland Park Razny Jewelers was extremely helpful. Marina gave us excellent advice and we selected out the perfect jewelry. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/27/2012
  • User2512397 · event on: 04/24/2012

Great service and sales person very helpful in finding the perfect ring.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Razny Jewelers's reply:

We value your time and just that you spent time reviewing us means diamonds to us. Thank you . It was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again.