Ray's Photography Reviews

Ray's Photography 4
Ray's Photography 5
  • Harsh

Harsh Sharma · Married on 06/01/2019

Best photographer in the area!

This was the best decision I made, besides proposing to my now wife of course. Extremely professional and flexible. I heard great things about Ray from others and he exceeded my expectations. I ended up hiring his services for two of my events and I cannot be happier with the end result. I highly recommend Ray to everyone and will definitely use him for all major events going forward!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Julie · Married on 10/27/2018

A Wedding Photographer with an Artist's Touch and Great Personality!

Ray is, quite simply, the best in the business. If you look at his website, Facebook, or Instagram pages, you will fall in love with his work. He is as adept at taking traditional wedding photos (the stock family shots or dance floor photos we are all familiar with) as he is at taking artistic editorial-style photos. Indeed, some of his photos are so stunningly gorgeous that you will think you're looking at a painting. His photographs tell a story; they capture a moment. And some of them will even take your breath away. What more could you want on your wedding day?

We are so in love with some of our wedding photos that we plan to use them as artwork in our new home, and we are totally not those kind of people. We did our first look on one of two gorgeous spiral staircases at our wedding venue, the Hotel Monaco in Washington, DC, which is both a luxury hotel and national historic landmark. The photographs that Ray took of us from atop the staircase looking down are at once beautiful, memorable wedding shots and incredible architectural photography (a style of photography we love to display in our home).

Ray's talent is matched by the warmth of his personality, which is evident from the first time you speak with him. He's devoted to giving you the end product you're looking for. He's proud of his work, and he has a tremendous amount of respect for his clients. He will go the extra mile for you, even if it means laying on the cold ground in a puddle of dirty rainwater to get a beautiful shot of you and your significant other (that's not an exaggeration; he did this during our engagement shoot in DC). And, while, we did not ask Ray to jump into the Potomac River to capture a particular photo, you will see from his social media accounts that he has actually jumped into bodies of water before to take gorgeous photos for his couples. I know few other photographers who would go to such lengths for their clients. But for Ray, his couples are much more than just his clients, they are also his artistic muses. He wants your photographs to be as beautiful as you want them to be.

Ray is, not surprisingly, a hot ticket, so if you love his work, and want to hire him for your engagement shoot or wedding, reach out to him ASAP. You won't regret it. I cannot have imagined anyone else capturing our wedding day. We are over the moon happy with our end result. You will be, too.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Shana · Married on 09/02/2018

Ray, I dont know where to start. Literally the most passionate person I have personally met. He went above and beyond for my fiance and I. Due to a family emergency we couldnt do our pre- wedding shoot until a week before the wedding, Ray made sure we had a video and that it was PERFECT. Ray and his team stayed up late nights editing our pre-shoot video so it was completed before the wedding day. Ray makes it his responsibility to make sure you will love the photos he takes, trust me you will not just love your photos you will LOVE your photos. Ray is very friendly and will definately make sure you are comfortable to make it a smooth process. I am so glad we received his services for out fairytale wedding and we plan on cherishing this relationship and plan on receiving his services for all of our future events! Can't wait for my wedding photos. We love you Ray. Shana &Ricky

Link to Engagement Video

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Raghad

Raghad · Married on 08/26/2018

SO HAPPY! 100% recommend

I’ve known Ray for 6+ years and i couldn’t wait for the day to get married so I could have him as my wedding photographer. He is truly amazing. His shots are perfect. He is hands down the best photographer in the DMV area. I wouldn’t even look further then Ray. He is high quality and does top notch work. We got married August 26, 2018 and he made us so comfortable and was so professional. He’s the only person I would recommend personally. Now let’s talk results.....our pictures are so gorgeous and perfect. Our wedding video was literally like a movie. The quality is so amazing you can’t even believe your eyes. I just love love love Ray and would 100% recommend him. Thank you for a great experience and we are so happy!

Ray's Photography 10
    Ray's Photography 11
    Ray's Photography 12
    Ray's Photography 13
    Ray's Photography 14
    Sent on 01/22/2019

Hassina · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding was on August 4th 2018, and we got our photos only a month after. Such quick service and we were blown away with the quality pictures Ray shot. He got every perfect moment. And during our photo shoot, he was a lot of fun to work with. He knows all his angles and poses! Would recommend him to anyone and everyone for any occasion.

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Saif

Saif Zaki · Married on 07/13/2018

High Quality Photographer

Ray is literally the best Photographer in DC area. He is a humble, well organized and very professional. Listen to his advice because he makes wonderful photo phots and he won’t disappoint you for sure. I hired him in my wedding and he absolutely gave me more than asked for with quality pictures and video. I feel like a movie star whenever I watch my wedding pictures and videos. Believe me he will be your best choice.

Ray's Photography 15
    Sent on 09/16/2019
  • I

Ifteda · Married on 06/16/2018

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!!

He did my wedding, my sisters, my brothers wedding and all our events. He’s our go to guy! He always goes above and beyond for us. He knows that the bride is stressed as is and he just takes that stress away. One thing less for you to worry about. If you don’t go to Ray, you’re going to regret it. Truly and honestly a loss if he’s not the photographer for your event. I’ve never seen anyone have better wedding photos than mine and my family members. He’s so creative and has such fun ideas! You can’t go wrong with Ray! Take my word for it; you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/16/2018

dareen · Married on 05/26/2018

My Husband and I couldn't be happier with Ray, his talent, professionalism, and personality made us feel very comfortable to choose him not only as our wedding photographer but also the videographer. Ray was able to capture the best moments of our special day and also made sure that no guest was left behind in the pictures. Our wedding pictures couldn't have been more perfect. As soon as we received our pictures, we couldn't wait to share them with family and friends. We got such great feedback from family and friends on the photos and were told what a talented photographer we worked with.

Ray Alghadban is going to be always our 1st choice for photography and videography in the future, and his name will always be my recommendation to family and friends. Thank you Ray!!

Ray's Photography 20
    Ray's Photography 26
    Ray's Photography 27
    Sent on 07/18/2018

Anjani · Married on 04/20/2018

My family and I strongly recommend Ray for engagement/wedding photography! Ray did an amazing job for our wedding in April 2018. He and his team worked tirelessly and efficiently throughout the day. As a result we had a lot of absolutely stunning photos to include some beautiful sunset ones.

Ray was extremely professional and also very accommodating to our requests. He went out of his way many times for us which we deeply appreciated. As this was a traditional Hindu wedding, Ray proved he was very adaptable to working in an environment with a different ceremony and customs.

From the beginning, we could tell that Ray is very passionate of his work and also very creative. We also loved his photos from our engagement photo shoot so much that we enlarged some of them and used them in the entrance hall for our ceremony. Ray is an excellent photographer and we would not hesitate to use him again for our photography needs!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Aleeza · Married on 03/31/2018

Ray is the absolute best photographer out there! He not only takes amazing pictures but he is an honest vendor that’s passionate about his work. In today’s wedding industry it’s hard to find someone who you can trust and isn’t just trying to make money off of you. Ray not only took amazing photos during mine and my husband’s wedding photoshoot, he also took so many photos of the event and provided extraordinary event coverage.

Ray is also so easy to work with. I’m camera shy but Ray was patient and helped make me feel more comfortable and we ended up with so many great poses in our shots. He is so artistic and is able to transform ANY place into an amazing backdrop for your photographs. He worked soo well with all my other vendors and provided advice when needed. Ray is also super friendly and he doesn’t just seem like a photographer at an event but is like a friend. All my friends and family loved him and his team.

I believe that photos are one of the very few ways to look back on memories and share them with loved ones to relive certain moments in your life. This is why I would recommend Ray for any event hands down. His work is flawless.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Danial · Married on 03/30/2018

Excellent, works through shyness or awkwardness of couple and is very friendly and pictures are top notch!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Abeer · Married on 01/27/2018

There no words to describe ray, him and his team were absoultely amazing!!! They made my sister’s wedding so stressfree and had my family at ease throughout the whole process. Very professional and always a positive attitude. Cant imagine anyone else for our big events!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • O

Omar · Married on 12/17/2017

Ray and his team did an excellent job with the photography and videography for our wedding and henna (pre-wedding party). He worked with us ahead of time to understand what we wanted, and was extremely accommodating on the days of the events (even when our schedule had major changes on the wedding day). His pictures and video are great quality and everyone loved them. It's clear why he comes so highly recommended by everyone he works with!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Sara · Married on 09/29/2017

He is absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! He is very passionate and dedicated to his job and commitment. Every single picture looked amazing and we had 1200 pictures! He captured every person and every moment. He is detailed, prompt and professional. I am truly very happy and content that I have picked him to be my wedding photographer. I couldn't have asked for a better person.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

You should hire Ray. He was very easy to work with, and professional. Our pictures turned out gorgeous. I'm so happy to have these to for future memories. Ray works to get interesting and creative shots and his lighting really adds to the photos. I choose him because our venue had lots of glass. I looked up other photographers who seemed to have lots of glare in their photos or weird reflections. He had shot at our venue before and his photos were the best I saw. Also, I'm glad we did an engagement shoot because it gave us the opportunity to get to know Ray, and trust his advice. Highly recommend working with him!

Sent on 12/30/2017

stacie · Married on 08/27/2017

Simply amazing!! Ray is very creative and very professional. He made us feel very comfortable. He is very passionate about his work, it shows in his pictures. He made the smallest detail stand out. He had so many amazing ideas that made our pictures fabulous!! His style is very different and that makes him stand out from the rest. He definitely have a caring soul, that makes you fall in love with him and his work on a professional level. We love you Ray ❤️❤️

Ray's Photography 28
    Ray's Photography 29
    Sent on 11/01/2017

Jenine · Married on 08/19/2017

Ray is the best photographer in the greater dc area! Hands down! He's funny, kind and keeps you entertained throughout the entire process. He's flexible, creative and talented.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Dana · Married on 08/19/2017

Ray is very talented and has the eye to capture the most amazing love story!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kristina · Married on 08/19/2017

Found Ray through a random search of Wedding Wire and can truly say I was not disappointed (we used him for both our engagement photos and wedding pictures). Ray is very easy to work with, has a stress free personality, and is FLEXIBLE. For our engagement photos he was open to the location of our choice. What stood out to me in comparison to other photographers was that Ray was less concerned about shooting for a fixed amount of time and more concerned about getting the perfect photos. You can tell through his photos he has an eye for photography in that he knows just how to use the sun, shadows, your skin complexion, etc to get your pictures just right. Highly recommend him.

Ray's Photography 30
    Ray's Photography 31
    Ray's Photography 32
    Ray's Photography 33
    Sent on 03/21/2018

Merisa · Married on 08/09/2017

On the day of our wedding was a huge storm so we had to reschedule our photoshooting at last minute and Ray was so kind to offer us another date that would work with us.
    On the day when we were taking pictures he came to pick us up from our location and drove to where we wanted our pictures to be taken. After we parked the car he saw this spot and said "let's try out something here", even tho that wasn't location we planned to go. He took magnificent pictures there, talked to us, made us be so comfortable and relaxed. He was giving us more ideas, that by the end we didn't even noticed him while he was photographing us. We also went to locations we planned to take pictures. He spent good quality of time and accomplished what we wanted, probably beyond that.
    On the end we had feeling like he is our friend from over the years and we are both so happy that we chose him for this special occasion because now we have amazing pictures for memory thanks to him. Ray is really professional in what he does, and all you can expect are great pictures! I would 100% recommend him to everybody who is looking to have first fun while taking pictures and second someone who will make them look amazing!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Mavlide · Married on 07/08/2017

The minute I found Ray through weddingwire I knew I would love to have him as my photo/videographer for my wedding day. Then when I contacted him through email, text, phone calls I knew how talented, how much Passion he had towards photography. We live in Texas and our wedding was in Virginia, the distance had already made us super stressful. However, Ray made it super easy to work with him and put me in ease. His talent is over the top, but his personality is even more awesome. At the wedding Ray and his team was running around trying to find best angles, providing the best service. He is a friend to us now, loved working with him. He made my wedding day magical and extra special. I cant express how happy I'm working with Ray with words. Anyone who is looking for best photographer, and kind hearted, hard working, who can put you in ease is to find Ray. He helped us not only with photographer but finding other nessasities for the wedding. Thank you so much Ray, you are the best of the best.

Mavlide,05.06.17

Sent on 05/09/2017

Max · Married on 07/08/2017

Absolutely Perfect! From the moment we met ray, we knew he was the one we needed to capture our moments perfectly.
    His demeanor and work ethics will give you the most comforting feeling, Specially if your getting married peace of mind is priceless. The perfect Photos and Videos from every angle make the memory that much more better!

Sent on 02/13/2018
  • O

Omaira · Married on 05/12/2017

Ray is professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. The mood was cheerful, the environment was comfortable and the end result was brilliant. Ray is an amazing person, he's very funny but very smart/sharp when it comes to his work. His team were very nice, and respectful. Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! Ray captured every single moment and detail of my sister big day perfectly. We had SO MANY great shots from my sister wedding - I don't think there was a single photo we didn't love. Thank you Ray for amazing job!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Shahad · Married on 03/26/2017

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Ray. He is incredibly professional and extremely talented. He sees things in such a different and unique way and is very outside the box. Also he has a wonderful personality and is able to make you feel completely calm and at ease. We are glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember our big day. I highly recommend Ray to any couple.

Sent on 05/05/2017
  • F

Firas · Married on 03/11/2017

I was planing our Weedding from A-Z and I never thought that finding a photographer will be an issue, so a month from our weeding day I find myself ready for the big party but no photographer. I start calling people to see if they can find me a good photographer not professional even as most of them has been booked already. Finally, one of my friends asked to call Rey and see if he can do it as he did see his work before so I did called Rey right after I hung up with my friend and Rey was so Up to all of my expectation. He explained to me everything and even the number of his stuff who will be with him covering our special day from early morning until the end of the party. The price was very reasonable to the amount of the work he will puts in so we did the deal.
    In the weeding day, he did not only do what he promised to do but even more by taking more pics and adding nice small clips to the weeding video, at end every thing was so perfect and am so thankful to Rey and his team for thier job and also to my friend who referred me to him.

Sent on 03/30/2017