Rays Of Light Reviews

37 | Hollywood, FL

37 Reviews for Rays Of Light

37 Rays Of Light Reviews

Leonard · Getting married on 05/19/2019

Glenn is always professional and gives you many options that would work for any function. We have used Glenn for many years and would not go anywhere else.

Julia · Married on 08/12/2018

The lighting at our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was absolutely phenomenal! The pictures turned out amazing as well and the lighting had a great deal to do with that! Thank you so much Glen's Rays of Lights!

Arthur · Married on 08/12/2018

Excellent vendor! Did an amazing job with lighting at our wedding. Still getting compliments to this day. Highly recommended. Thank you for making our wedding an unforgettable one!

Rays Of Light 1
    Rays Of Light 2

Marcus · Married on 04/28/2018

Simply the best! From consultation to execution, Glen had us covered and made us realize he had our best interest in mind. He and his staff were true professionals and made our wedding reception a true production!

Mohga · Married on 04/27/2018

I highly recommend Glen and rays of light. They truly lit up my wedding and made it amazing!!! Everything was perfect!! Thank you so much!

Marckline · Married on 03/17/2018

He was wonderful to work with and very knowledgeable of his work. I highly recommend him.

Monica · Married on 01/13/2018

Great service and the lighting was beautiful and perfect! Looked better than what I envisioned.

Dani · Married on 10/28/2017

Glen was so incredible to work with and truly made our wedding absolutely beautiful. He listened carefully to everything I wanted and delivered more than I could have imagined. He is extremely hands on and stayed the entire night at my wedding working the lighting and making sure it was executed perfectly. I am so happy that my wedding planner, Stacey from Peacock Premiere Events recommended Glen for our wedding. He is truly spectacular!!!!

• W

Wayne · Married on 10/14/2017

Rays of light did a great job at my son’s wedding. Glen was very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend him highly.

Kara · Married on 10/07/2017

Glen totally made our night with his uplighting at our wedding. The room was so gorgeous, and he did a fantastic job syncing with the music, the mood throughout the night, and really taking our room from pretty to gorgeous. We're so glad we worked with him!

Nyeisha · Married on 05/20/2017

Glenn was awesome. I never had an event of such magnitude as to which I needed lighting for. He made my vision into a reality, he went over and beyond to make sure i was happy. To be honest he was the only vendor that I hired that actually came on time. Glenn contacted me every step of the way, he was more on it then I was. He made me feel as if i was his only responsibility and i knew i wasn't. I will definitely recommend Ray of Lights to anyone who wants quality service and affordability...Thank you Ray of Lights.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Glen is the lighting guru! I first worked with Ray of Light for a non- wedding event, the constant communication, professionalism and end product gave me all I needed to trust their work for our BIG day. My wedding was a full on production with multiple rooms and atmospheres -- Glen was able to capture each vibe perfectly! He has a true passion for what he does and masters it with finesse!

• User5422485 · 1+ year ago

If you are just considering getting lights and a light specialist for your wedding, talk to Glen from Ray of Lights!!! The decision to have uplighting, intelligent lights and a cake light was one of the best I made for the wedding! On the day of the wedding, we moved the reception from outside to inside. Ray of Lights were very flexible and brought indoor lights instead of outdoor bistro lights. Working with Ray of Lights was very simple and they listened to our concerns. We also pushed our wedding back 1 hour due to weather. Ray of Lights was so very flexible. The atmosphere inside the ballroom of the reception was exceptional! It was like our own private night club! The reception and dancing would not have been the same without the extra lights. The lights were timed with the music and the lights on the walls were displaying beach images. Nothing short of amazing! Thank you Ray of Lights!!

Tita · Married on 04/08/2017

Highly recommended! Glen did an outstanding job, we are extremely pleased. We met with him only once at the venue, he suggested ideas and showed us pictures of previous events he had done. After our meeting we came home and we already had a quote from him, which was very reasonable for what we wanted. The day of the wedding he was there very early setting up everything and he stayed all night making sure everything was working properly. The room changed completely with what he did, it was PERFECT! Last but not least, he is a great guy to work with, very easy going, patient and friendly. Thank you Glen!

Alejandro · Married on 03/11/2017

Glen provided many different options to light our venue and helped us stay within our budget. I would highly recommend Rays of Light!

Gigi · Married on 03/04/2017

Professional. Good experience.

Stephanie · Married on 02/19/2017

Rays of Light helped to transform our venue into the vision I had! Glenn was great to work with and provided the venue with beautiful and excellent lighting. All of the trees and bushes were perfectly accented by his lights. Glen also providing lighting for the dance floor which helped to create a great vibe for the evening. Lastly, he hung a monogram light I had provided, which provided a great personal touch to the decor, and lighting.

Kim · Married on 09/09/2016

Rays of Light did an amazing job doing the lighting for our wedding! We got so many compliments and they were a pleasure to work with :)

Jeanine · Married on 08/26/2016

Glen at Rays of Light did an amazing job lighting up our wedding ballroom! We received so many compliments on the lighting alone, I couldn't believe it. I think a lot of brides don't realize how important the up lighting really is in creating the overall mood of the reception! Glen is the best in the game & I highly recommend his services!

Nissa · Married on 06/11/2016

We cannot say enough about Glenn. Thank you so much for taking our wedding to the next level with your beautiful vision. With Glenn's passion, creativity and professionalism we let him take control and trusted his judgement. We were BLOWN AWAY. Never in a million years would we have expected the results. And after the breathtaking lighting, during dancing his lighting techniques enhanced the party with synchronization to the music creating an unforgettable night! Thank you Glenn!

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

Glen and his team blew me away!!! Professional and caring to the max, what separates Rays of Light from other event service companies are 1) his helpful and dedicated team, 2) Perfectionism and innovation in their work, and 3) expertise in the event planning field. You are in the best hands with Rays of Light!! I will ONLY use Glen for my events, I highly recommend!!

Kristin · Married on 01/16/2016

Glen with rays of lighting did an excellent job making our vision come to life. I did not think I needed lighting but after much consideration we found Glen last minute. He was very responsive to emails and phone calls and even came out to give us an estimate 2 days before Christmas as well as setting up the lighting for multiple hours in the rain! Talk about service. The bistro lighting he created was absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments. Glen is very passionate about what he does and delivers on the quality.

Erica · Married on 10/25/2015

Glen is amazing! I was referred to him by my wedding planner who described him as a lighting genius and that is exactly what he is! His passion for what he does is amazing, when we visited my venue prior to the event he was like a kid in a candy store. He was so excited about all the different ways he could accent the space. He really brought my venue to life, I could not believe how amazing the space looked! I am so happy I hired him, he did such a great job.

Regine · Married on 10/24/2015

Glen was amazing!
    I dont know anything about lighting really so I told him and my planner that i wanted my wedding color (purple) and to do whatever they thought would look good. When I walked into my reception my jaw almost hit the floor! The lighting was perfect and looked better than I could have ever imagined!