Rays Of Light Reviews

Rays Of Light 5
Rays Of Light 6
Rays Of Light 7

Leonard · Married on 05/19/2019

Glenn is always professional and gives you many options that would work for any function. We have used Glenn for many years and would not go anywhere else.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Barbara Raphael · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautifully executed!

Absolutely amazing! Comprehensive service. Professional, knowledgeable, and prompt! Glen was attentive to every detail.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Rays Of Light 8
    Rays Of Light 9
    Rays Of Light 10
    Rays Of Light 11
    Rays Of Light 12

Daniella Padron · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Service!

We used Rays of Light to iliiumuate our wedding at the Miami Beach Botantical Garden and we are so glad we did! We used both bistro lighting and up lighting for inside and we’re so happy with the finished product. The bistro lighting was better than imagined!! Rays of light was so responsive and great to work with. Highly recommend using this service!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Rays Of Light 13
  • Paloma

Paloma Ferreyros · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Customized Lighting on a Budget

I am so happy that I hired Glen for the lighting at our wedding. The dinner-under-the-stars ambiance was very important to me and Glen helped me capture that very feeling. He used his expertise to suggest possible solutions to logistical issues, and went above and beyond to help me achieve my vision for that night. I am certain that the atmosphere at my wedding would not have been as special without the tasteful ambient lighting.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Rays Of Light 14
    Rays Of Light 15
    Rays Of Light 16
    Rays Of Light 17

Becky · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing- Ray is the best

Ray is really the best. He was very responsive and went out of his way to help us every step of the way. Thanks Ray!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Lindsey Cypen · Married on 01/26/2019

Gorgeous Lighting

This company is truly the best. Our lighting for our ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful! They were professional, wonderful to work with, and delivered amazing quality! Would absolutely recommend to others and use again! Thank you for making our wedding even more beautiful than we could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Rickiellen21 · Married on 12/08/2018

I would defintely highly recommend Rays of Light to any and everyone!

The lighting transformed the ballroom into a magical setting. The room looked spectacular and the lighting was absolutlely perfect! Thank you Rays of Light for making my daughter’s wedding a fairytale come true!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Mike

Mike Evans · Married on 09/15/2018

Keys Wedding Transformed

Glen was one of my A+ vendors (and I don't give A's lightly) that I choose for my wedding . We rented a house in Marathon Key for our wedding, it was a beautiful setting but lacked the lighting that we wanted for our special night.
    We met prior to the event to discuss a plan, I knew exactly what I was getting and how much I was paying for it. He was one of the easiest, most straight forward vendors I dealt with (most are not when planning a wedding). I had him light up our lounge area, LED up lighting on the trees, under our Sperry tent, LED orbs in the pool and a custom projection on the sand under the tent. It was incredible! The lighting started out simply, clean and classy and evolved perfectly as the night progressed. He was on sight, and very attentive. Mostly importantly, everything was setup exactly as we discussed. Great job Glen, I would highly recommend to speak to him if you are planning any event!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Rays Of Light 18
    Rays Of Light 19
    Rays Of Light 20

Julia · Married on 08/12/2018

The lighting at our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was absolutely phenomenal! The pictures turned out amazing as well and the lighting had a great deal to do with that! Thank you so much Glen's Rays of Lights!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Arthur · Married on 08/12/2018

Excellent vendor! Did an amazing job with lighting at our wedding. Still getting compliments to this day. Highly recommended. Thank you for making our wedding an unforgettable one!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Rays Of Light 21
    Rays Of Light 22

Marcus · Married on 04/28/2018

Simply the best! From consultation to execution, Glen had us covered and made us realize he had our best interest in mind. He and his staff were true professionals and made our wedding reception a true production!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Mohga · Married on 04/27/2018

I highly recommend Glen and rays of light. They truly lit up my wedding and made it amazing!!! Everything was perfect!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Marckline · Married on 03/17/2018

He was wonderful to work with and very knowledgeable of his work. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Monica · Married on 01/13/2018

Great service and the lighting was beautiful and perfect! Looked better than what I envisioned.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Dani · Married on 10/28/2017

Glen was so incredible to work with and truly made our wedding absolutely beautiful. He listened carefully to everything I wanted and delivered more than I could have imagined. He is extremely hands on and stayed the entire night at my wedding working the lighting and making sure it was executed perfectly. I am so happy that my wedding planner, Stacey from Peacock Premiere Events recommended Glen for our wedding. He is truly spectacular!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017
  • W

Wayne · Married on 10/14/2017

Rays of light did a great job at my son’s wedding. Glen was very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend him highly.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kara · Married on 10/07/2017

Glen totally made our night with his uplighting at our wedding. The room was so gorgeous, and he did a fantastic job syncing with the music, the mood throughout the night, and really taking our room from pretty to gorgeous. We're so glad we worked with him!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nyeisha · Married on 05/20/2017

Glenn was awesome. I never had an event of such magnitude as to which I needed lighting for. He made my vision into a reality, he went over and beyond to make sure i was happy. To be honest he was the only vendor that I hired that actually came on time. Glenn contacted me every step of the way, he was more on it then I was. He made me feel as if i was his only responsibility and i knew i wasn't. I will definitely recommend Ray of Lights to anyone who wants quality service and affordability...Thank you Ray of Lights.

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Glen is the lighting guru! I first worked with Ray of Light for a non- wedding event, the constant communication, professionalism and end product gave me all I needed to trust their work for our BIG day. My wedding was a full on production with multiple rooms and atmospheres -- Glen was able to capture each vibe perfectly! He has a true passion for what he does and masters it with finesse!

Sent on 06/02/2017

If you are just considering getting lights and a light specialist for your wedding, talk to Glen from Ray of Lights!!! The decision to have uplighting, intelligent lights and a cake light was one of the best I made for the wedding! On the day of the wedding, we moved the reception from outside to inside. Ray of Lights were very flexible and brought indoor lights instead of outdoor bistro lights. Working with Ray of Lights was very simple and they listened to our concerns. We also pushed our wedding back 1 hour due to weather. Ray of Lights was so very flexible. The atmosphere inside the ballroom of the reception was exceptional! It was like our own private night club! The reception and dancing would not have been the same without the extra lights. The lights were timed with the music and the lights on the walls were displaying beach images. Nothing short of amazing! Thank you Ray of Lights!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Tita · Married on 04/08/2017

Highly recommended! Glen did an outstanding job, we are extremely pleased. We met with him only once at the venue, he suggested ideas and showed us pictures of previous events he had done. After our meeting we came home and we already had a quote from him, which was very reasonable for what we wanted. The day of the wedding he was there very early setting up everything and he stayed all night making sure everything was working properly. The room changed completely with what he did, it was PERFECT! Last but not least, he is a great guy to work with, very easy going, patient and friendly. Thank you Glen!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Alejandro · Married on 03/11/2017

Glen provided many different options to light our venue and helped us stay within our budget. I would highly recommend Rays of Light!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Gigi · Married on 03/04/2017

Professional. Good experience.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 02/19/2017

Rays of Light helped to transform our venue into the vision I had! Glenn was great to work with and provided the venue with beautiful and excellent lighting. All of the trees and bushes were perfectly accented by his lights. Glen also providing lighting for the dance floor which helped to create a great vibe for the evening. Lastly, he hung a monogram light I had provided, which provided a great personal touch to the decor, and lighting.

Sent on 03/21/2017