Raynor Shine Events Reviews

Raynor Shine Events 3
Raynor Shine Events 4
Raynor Shine Events 5

Christine · Married on 07/06/2019

Professional, friendly staff and very well organized!

I am writing this review as a vendor that recently worked at an outdoor party that Connie and her team organized. They did an exceptional job. Her entire team was professional, friendly and very helpful-particularly as a late afternoon thunderstorm rolled in. They were cool under pressure and knew exactly what to do. We would be very happy to work with RaynorShine Events again!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Raynor Shine Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christine! We had such a great time working with you all, and were so honored to be able to share in such a fun and spectacular day. We hope to see and work with you again soon!

Brenda Dilts · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend Raynor Shine Events.

Connie and her team were exceptional start to finish. My daughter had a destination wedding in Colorado with an outdoor reception in Maryland when they returned from a brief honeymoon. Raynor Shine Events provided day of event coordination and support. They took over all of the reception coordination making sure everything ran smoothly. Everything was wonderful and executed perfectly even with the unexpected rain storm.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Raynor Shine Events 6

Raynor Shine Events's reply:

Hello Brenda!
    It truly was an honor to be a part of something so incredibly special. Thank you for entrusting us to take care of your daughters beautiful reception for day of coordination. Raynor Shine Events truly lived up to the name, making sure to keep everything going....rain or shine~ All our best to your family!

Cheers,
    Connie Raynor~
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Cadwalader · Married on 09/21/2018

Disney Wedding 2018

Connie and her team are absolutely incredible. She was there to help through the whole wedding process, she gave us recommendations for vendors. The rehearsal and wedding day ran so smoothly because of Connie. She took care of everything! Picking up food, decorations and setting up our venue. She took care of all our vendors as they arrived; showed them where to set up and keeping everyone on schedule. Connie was always smiling, ready to help and give you words of encouragement when you felt like everything was falling apart. She puts her focus on you and what you want to have the most beautiful day. If we didn't have Connie our wedding would have been a disaster. I highly recommend Connie and her team, they are amazing and will make your event perfect.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/21/2018

The perfect wedding

my wedding was everything I dreamed of ! Thank you Raynor Shine Events !

Sent on 02/18/2019

Nakia Hazel · Married on 09/03/2017

Beyond my expectations

Raynor Shine Events helped me with day of services for my mom's 70th birthday party. It was perfect! They are very professional, concise and on point with their planning skills. I would recommend them to any and everyone.

Sent on 01/31/2019