Raymond Video Production Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

1 User photo

Margie Married on 06/04/2021

Simply Amazing!!

Raymond was super professional! He was so easy to work with. He offered help in other areas when wedding planning was going wrong. After having to change my venue 2 hours away, he had no problem with driving the additional time and even arrived a little earlier. Raymond was the one vendor I didn’t need to worry about because his professionalism showed since I first contacted him. And when we received our photos I cried they were so beautiful!! Our family and friends loved them too. We are so grateful to you for capturing our wedding in the most beautiful way. Thank you!!
    Milton R. Married on 03/26/2021

Espectacular 🱬

Con sus fotos, videos y profesionalismo Raymond logró hacer del Quinceañero de mi hija todo un evento inolvidable. Tomó cada detalle a perfección para que el resultado final fuera de ensueño y poniendo emoción en cada escena. Ser humano excelente, súper responsable y muy profesional. Lo recomiendo 100% y van a experimentar una experiencia única en sus Eventos.
  • Vanneza
    Vanneza Married on 07/13/2019

unforgettable!

His team was amazing! very professional and also personal. Very patient with us and gave us amazing pictures and videos that we will treasure for the rest of our life. That is the best part working with Raymond and his team. Beautiful work!! 5-stars!!
    Melissa Married on 06/03/2017
    Raymond is THE best videographer. Super professional, the final video exceeded both our expectations, felt like watching a movie. No better choice for your wedding video!
    Christina Married on 05/27/2017
    Literally amazing! If you are having a wedding in Puerto Rico (or anywhere for that matter), Raymond is a must for your video and photography!! My husband and I are not models and we can be quite awkward lol Our video is phenomenal! When we saw it I had chills, I couldn't believe it was us! He captured every moment so perfectly and took the time to get to know us. So many people have told me they wish their video looked like mine! Highly recommended!!! Xoxo
    Michelle Married on 03/25/2017
    We love our wedding video. Raymond truly captured the vibe of our wedding, family, and friends. We are forever grateful for his skill and artistic eye. - M&C
  • Y
    Yahaira Married on 01/10/2017
    Fue espectacular el trabajo que hicieron, no pude quedar más satisfecha. Estuvieron pendiente de cada detalle, muy profesionales.
    Patricia Married on 06/26/2016
    Raymond Vega is an excellent photographer, we are so happy with the way our pictures came out for our wedding! We couldn't have had a better experience! He was so accommodating with the types of poses we wanted, and the backdrops from all the beautiful areas of San Juan. From the moment my mom and I met with Raymond, he was thorough, professional, and friendly. He showed us all the photo package options, which were reasonably priced and extensive. My husband met Raymond the day of the wedding, and we were both pleased at how well prepared and eager he was to get the best shot possible. I don't think he even took a break the whole day! Our pictures at the Cathedral and Perla Restaurant looked amazing, we even got our pictures back promptly.

It was truly a pleasure working with Raymond. Other photographers that we met with with were controlling, trying to tell us how our wedding should be, but Raymond was open to our ideas to ensure that we had the best pictures possible.
    Jose Married on 04/03/2016
    I don't know how to express my grattitude to Raymond and his team. As a photographer mysef I know how hard is to document such an important event as a wedding but Raymond made it perfect! He was on time and on point all day and all night, making us feel super confortable. He documented everything even better than what I imagined and when we received our video, in record time, it blew our minds! He DELIVERED! He showcased all the emotions, the happines, the love that we felt that night! He did more than what were expecting; and we knew he was great. He went the extra mile! The investment you make on him and his team for such an important day in your life is priceless. He is more than highly recommended. You have to hire him!!!
  • Z
    Zahida Married on 04/03/2016
    Raymond y su equipo de trabajo son unos de los mejores videografos en Puerto Rico. Su dedicación, profecionalismo y su atención al detalle son parte de las cualidades que hacen que su trabajo sea perfecto!! Raymon y su equipo de trabajo junto a George hicieron un video emotivo, romantico y lleno de detalles hermoso!! Ver el video fue revivir uno de los momentos mas hermosos de nuestras vidas. Estaremos eternamente agradecidos!!! Los recomiendo a ojo cerrado!! Hiso mi sueño realidad!! ????
  • I
    Iris Married on 09/19/2015
    Mi experiencia con Raymond Video Production fue una extraordinaria. Su profesionalismo y compromiso hicieron de la boda de mis hijos una inolvidable. Recomiendo a todos aquellos que quieran disfrutar de un trabajo profesional que le den la oportunidad a Raymond Video Production. Gracias Raymond por tu excelente trabajo en la boda de Fabian y Gabriella, Dios te bendiga.

My experience with Raymond Video Production was an extraordinary one. His professionalism and compromise made the wedding of my daughter and son an unforgettable celebration. I recommend to all of those who wants to enjoy a professional job give an opportunity to Raymond Video Production. Thank you Raymond for your excellent job in Fabian's and Gabriella's wedding, God bless you.
  • User2515081 2+ years ago
    We are extremely happy with our movie. We enjoy watching it again and again. We never imaged how hard they would work that night to capture all the great shot from our wedding. After seeing them in action, I understand the difficulties in doing a movie in only one day. They are worth way and beyond what we paid. I love our wedding video, I Love it!
    Vivian Married on 06/12/2015
    Raymond Vega is amazing! His work is amazing and they did an exceptional job! They were so easy to contact and speak to before and after the wedding. We’re are so happy to have him as part of our BIG day!!! Raymond was so professional. We loved every moment from our wedding which I will cherish forever!!

Vivian & Jonathan
    Angel Married on 06/07/2015
    I can't stop watching our wedding video, I have it in my iPad and iPhone and it’s very easy to show it to everyone. They are very professional and talented and very easy to work with. My wife and I could not be happier with the services Raymond provided us. My only regret was not hiring Raymond as my photographer as well.
    Priscilla Married on 05/10/2015
    We were very picky when choosing vendors as we were looking for the best...and we found a Winner! After the anxiety of the two months wait after the wedding day, when we received the video, we were stunned with the beauty and sentiment portrayed. I couldn't stop my tears. I am so happy we chose Raymond Vega and his team to be our wedding cinematographer.
    Johana Married on 05/01/2015
    I found them on Wedding Wire and I am so happy I did. They are extremely professional and their work proves it. Thank you so much for all you did in our day.
    Denise Married on 04/26/2015
    - Great work!!! Thanks to Raymond and his team for giving us their 100% in our day. My wife and I are more than happy with the final work. I give you 100% more…Thanks!!!

Amanda Married on 04/25/2015
    The wedding story film you did for us is Beautiful. Thanks for your professionalism and God bless your talent! Amanda & Héctor
  • User2452746 2+ years ago
    Raymond did an amazing job!!! He is extremely talented and is a pleasure to work with. His responsibility along with his talent, is impressive. We are so happy we chose the best!
    Jane Married on 03/14/2015
    If you want your wedding ceremony to be captured excellent and keep the memories for almost forever, Raymond Vega Photography is who you want to call. We can confidently say that our children will be proud of their parents when they look at our wedding photos that were captured in style and with precision by Raymond photography. It is amazing how they are able to come out with excellent service delivery in a relatively short while. We highly recommend them. Thank you for the wonderful memories of our special day
    Robinson Married on 03/06/2015
    Our wedding ceremony was covered by Raymond Vega Photography and the outfit duly delivered on all the promises. The experience was wonderful right from the moment we placed a call to them and we met for discussions, everything went on seamlessly. Thanks to Raymond Photography, we were able to get some ideas that added glamor and beauty to our day. Unlike the traditional photography methods, we did not have to pose to take pictures and the images came out perfect having natural looks. This made the day even more fun and exciting.
    Rosalyn Married on 02/13/2015
    Raymond did my Sweet 15 a long time ago and now I marry the man of my life. We are so happy we booked him. It is the most beautiful film I ever had! Thank you Raymond for making my memories Everlasting!. Rosalyn Bennett & Pablo
    Jackson Married on 02/07/2015

I usually do not do reviews but when you get such an excellent service like the one we got from Raymond Video Production, it is only fair to let others know our experience and possibly profit from the same excellent service we got. It is not very common to have excellent service come with affordable price, but with Raymond Video Production, we got more than what we paid for and we have subsequently recommended them to friends and family especially as they could not stopping asking for the contact details of Raymond after seeing our wedding videos. Thank you guys.
  • User2096227 2+ years ago

I never knew the essence and value of professional photography until I heard about Raymond Video Production from a friend of mine that would not stop showering his praises on the outfit. I suggested to my partner that we give them a call and see what they have in stock. After some discussions we hired Raymond Video Production to do the video works for our wedding and all we can say is thank you to Raymond Video Production. We can confidently show the video of our wedding to anybody thanks to the clear and crystal image it came out in. We are already considering contacting them for our wedding anniversary and we are sure they will oblige.
    Margaret Married on 01/17/2015
    I am very happy with the quality of service delivery by Raymond Video Production. Not only did we get the service at an incredibly affordable rate, the fact that Raymond and his team were able to give us such excellent service even with a relatively short notice makes it even more satisfactory and commendable.
    If you are looking to make your day memorable without having to break the bank, then you know how important it is to capture those magical moments in great style and with the professionalism it is worth.
    My spouse and I really recommend them.

Thank you very much Raymond Video Production