Raymond Vega Photography Reviews

Raymond Vega Photography 4
Raymond Vega Photography 5

Scott Carlos Poppagan · Married on 02/14/2019

MarChiquita Magic

Raymond could not have been more creative, thoughtful and attentive for our wedding on the beach. Every picture is an "aha" moment for us and we could not wait to share the experience with everyone in attendance and those that were not able to join us. I would recommend Raymond 1,000 percent.

Thanks again for capturing the magical memories of our day!

Scott & Carlos

Sent on 03/19/2019

amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful, thankful and Memorable

Thank you so much Raymond and team...we did a destination wedding in San Juan, PR..Raymond was always responsive to any questions we had and made sure we had no worries .shameal and I are so grateful for the great work you and your team as done..we continue to watch it over and over and get so excited to show our family and friends the great work you have done..I will always recommend you and your team ..thank u so much!!!!

Raymond Vega Photography 6
    Raymond Vega Photography 7
    Sent on 04/18/2019

Natalia · Married on 07/14/2018

Raymond was amazing! very professional and great personality. Raymond is a talented photographer and loved every single picture he took. I would definitely recommend him 100% and will use his services again :). Christian and I are very pleased and happy with your work. Thank you !!!

Raymond Vega Photography 8
    Sent on 08/11/2018
  • Y

Yolanda Rosado · Married on 07/14/2018

The upmost quality.

Raymond Vega Photography is the perfect choice for any local or destination wedding. My wedding planner, Madeline Valentine, highly recommended him. And she was 100% right! He is an artist behind the lens, a professional gentleman in front of it. His courtesy, orientation and assistance were of the upmost quality. As a PuertoRican I stand proud that this professional handled my daughter’s wedding beautifully and flawlessly. The proof? In his outstanding photography. I will be thankful forever to you Raymond, as you told the wedding day story as the Master that you are.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2018

The most professional and visionary photographer. Worth every single penny. You don’t feel like he’s there during the whole time and the pictures are mesmerizng.
    He truly is the best in the business.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Norah · Married on 06/08/2018

We contracted Raymond for our daughter`s wedding on June 8, 2018. It was great!
    Very professional, beautiful pictures. He made everyone feel comfortable. He is honest and also a very friendly person to work with.
    I recommend him highly!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Norah Beatrice · Married on 06/08/2018

The professionality of Raymond and his team is unbelievable!! Gets the best out of every moment!! Wedding on June 8, 2018 and Courtyard by Marriott, Isla Verde

Sent on 07/26/2018

Aysha · Married on 05/05/2018

Raymond Vega was brilliant, so much so we didnt even know he was there. He met with us to go over all the details, and was a true professional. I highly recommend his services for your special day!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Michael · Married on 11/17/2017

Our wedding was 11/17/17, a few months after Hurricane Maria. My husband and I planned our wedding for over a year so seeing the destruction to this beautiful island was devastating. Raymond was truly a gift from God. My husband literally spoke with Raymond throughout the Hurricane and after to check on the island and to see what our next steps should be in the planning phase. Raymond was our "eyes" on the ground. He recommended vendors, he spoke with the hotel for us, and the list goes on and on. Before ever getting to Puerto Rico, Raymond already exceeded all of our expectations. He ensured that our experience was as stress free as possible. His work and his eye for the perfect shot put all of my family in a state of awe. He did not rush the process and was such an integral part of our amazing day. I know that without Raymond our day would not have been as perfect and magical as it was. We can't wait to see the final pictures. Raymond should be your first step in the planning of a destination wedding in Puerto Rico.

Raymond Vega Photography 9
    Raymond Vega Photography 10
    Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Vivian

Vivian · Married on 12/17/2016

We are in love with our photos!!! Raymond Vega did an extraordinary job as our

photographer. Long time before we started planning our wedding we had seen

Raymond’s work through mutual friends and we knew right away we needed to

make this happen! His pictures are incredibly unique and creative. He does an

amazing job capturing every special moment, but most importantly, every image

has a story and you can almost read our feelings through his art. He knows how

to work light, ambiance and architecture in every picture. He is very calming and

knows how to get everyone to work together for great shots. My bridesmaids

and I felt very comfortable with his presence while we were getting ready in our

suite. He is passionate about his job and it’s quite impressive to see him work

with such focus because he puts his heart and soul into it! We had our photos in

a timely fashion. We would recommend Raymond without any reserves to any

future couple. He will EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS! Raymond Vega is the best

in the business! Thank you Raymond for making magnificent and unforgettable

memories our special day!

With love,

Vivian & Rey Malavé

Sent on 04/10/2017

Ana · Married on 09/16/2016

Eric and I are immensely pleased with Raymond's work. It was more than we expected!!!
    We fell in love not only with his personality but with his on point detail and perfectionism when capturing special, romantic and unforgettable moments on our wedding day/night. I recommend his services with my eyes closed. My husband and I are very grateful, happy and excited with our wedding pictures!
    Sincerely,
    A very happy bride and groom!
    Ana & Eric

Sent on 10/17/2016

Patricia · Married on 06/26/2016

Raymond Vega is an excellent photographer, we are so happy with the way our pictures came out for our wedding! We couldn't have had a better experience! He was so accommodating with the types of poses we wanted, and the backdrops from all the beautiful areas of San Juan. From the moment my mom and I met with Raymond, he was thorough, professional, and friendly. He showed us all the photo package options, which were reasonably priced and extensive. My husband met Raymond the day of the wedding, and we were both pleased at how well prepared and eager he was to get the best shot possible. I don't think he even took a break the whole day! Our pictures at the Cathedral and Perla Restaurant looked amazing, we even got our pictures back promptly.

It was truly a pleasure working with Raymond. Other photographers that we met with with were controlling, trying to tell us how our wedding should be, but Raymond was open to our ideas to ensure that we had the best pictures possible.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Cassandra · Married on 06/25/2016

Raymond was PHENOMENAL!!!!!!! We can't say enough about him. From start to finish he was professional, accomodating and great to work with. We had a destination wedding at La Concha Resort in San Juan, PR. We flew to the resort about 9 months prior to our wedding and Raymond met with us then as an initial meeting to go over his work. After meeting with him we knew we had to hire him. He responds to emails quickly, he sent us a thorough questionairre with detailed information that we want for our ceremony and reception. Our pictures came out BEAUTIFUL and we are so excited and waiting for our Videography.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Eileen · Married on 04/26/2016

Raymond was amazing. He was professional and talented. He met with us prior to our wedding date and went over all the details with us, answered all of our questions and offered great suggestions and tips. On the day of our wedding, he was promptly on time, worked with all of us, accommodated our requests and captured all our specieal moments. He provided exceptional service and we are happy we picked him as our photographer. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Railyn · Married on 11/21/2015

The photos and videos were beautiful and we're very happy with the professional treatment we recieved at all times. We highly recommend this team of photographers for your wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Jay · event on: 11/06/2015

We had a great experience with Raymond, taking a professional photo shoot for our baby-moon. It was our first time visiting Puerto Rico, and Raymond took us to the best spots for our pictures. He was very professional in terms of scheduling and flexibility. He even took the time to show us where to have dinner and drinks afterwards. We got our pictures in 10 days, and they look amazing!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Raymond was incredibly professional the whole time and was extremely helpful in giving us the experience we were looking for. We arrived from Chicago and were looking for a beautiful beach photo shoot followed by a shoot in Old San Juan---and that's EXACTLY what we got. Raymond guided us to have the best secluded beach and took quality photos that highlighted us and our baby. We wanted to capture the beauty of old San Juan and Raymond took us to the Morro for the most beautiful backdrop. We enjoyed working with him and he was extremely friendly. I would highly recommend him as an engagement, wedding, or maternity photographer!! We absolutely LOVE our pictures!!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

We used Raymond's services for our wedding videography. He was very professional and even arrived an hour early to get set up. He made us feel very comfortable and went above and beyond to capture each moment. Can't wait to see the final product! Thank you Raymond and team!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Unique. Artistic. Creative. Amazing. I can't say enough. Raymond really pays a lot of attention to detail and takes a lot of care to make sure that everything about the pictures is perfect, and it really pays off. The photos I saw were just on the digital camera screen, and they took my breath away. I couldn't believe they were really us!!!

Our photos are so much more artistic and vibrant, with incredible backgrounds, angles and lighting than any 'standard' wedding photographs I've ever seen. The way Raymond uses the environment to really enhance our pictures is incredible. With the special lenses and filters he used every detail was highlighted, and he made sure to take the same shot as many times as needed until it was absolutely perfect. I will use him again on our 1 year anniversary trip!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Daniel · Married on 11/09/2014

Raymond is so enthusiastic about what he does and it shows in his work. Thank you Raymond for making our special day glorious! We will always treasure what you have done for us. Thank you!

Sent on 06/03/2015

I cannot say enough good things about working with Raymond Vega and his video production team! We hired him as our wedding videographer and not only was he amazing to work with, but the video turned out exquisite! I showed all my friends our wedding video trailer and they thought it was beyond professional and looked like a hollywood movie. Raymond captured such special and intimate moments that our guests did not even notice, he truly has an eye for making each movie look special and unique.

Raymond is also so easy going and helped us feel comfortable which was really nice since we were extremely nervous and stressed the day of our wedding. Words cannot describe what a dream videographer he was to work with. I would recommend him to any bride getting married because he really delivers quality and professional work. On top of that, he is a truly amazing vendor because he was really easy to work with, which is super helpful for someone planning a destination wedding.

We cannot thank Raymond enough for the amazing job he did in capturing this very special moment in our lives! We look forward to celebrating another event soon so we can work with Raymond again!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Litza · Married on 11/30/2013

Ten years ago I found my true love, I feel in love without realizing that he had found that special someone that would complement my life. When making the decision to make our love official I took the task of choosing a photographer that would capture our love.

Finding a photographer is easy, but finding an artist who can capture moments and transform them into memories is a difficult job to accomplish. A photographer who can stop time and create images that can be preserve for a lifetime and come to share with future generations is definitely not easy. Since the first time I saw your work I was fascinated with your art.

It is impossible to express in a few words the feeling and gratitude I felt when viewing the photos of my special day. Thanks for your time and patience; we both know that my hubby is not easy, lol. Thank you, your talent is amazing and your personality even more. Wish you lots of Success in your career, lots of health so you can keep capturing moments like these to cherish for a lifetime.

Litza Ayala

Sent on 04/09/2014

David · Married on 05/18/2013

In detail ill moments that escape everyone in the midst of such a busy day are captured by Raymond. Our fotos are treasure of our destination wedding on the precious island of Puerto Rico. Creative poses ,lighting and imagination is his art that we have now for a lifetime. Thank you Raymond .

Sent on 11/14/2013

Madeline · Married on 03/15/2013

As a photographer he is very professional at what he does. Very organized, responsible and punctual. He knows what he is doing and it shows with his great skills. Knows how to capture the perfect moments and without any doubt I'll say that he is very experienced and get ready to expect a good quality and a very well done job. This is Class A. I think everyone would feel more than satisfied with his work and I woulld really recommend this charming person to anyone.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Melissa · Married on 02/14/2013

Raymond's photography is a true piece of art. His ability to capture the little moments and bring life to photographs is truly remarkable. Raymond was a true artist at capturing our personalities, our love for each other and our love for our family and friends! Job well done!

Sent on 02/05/2014