Raymond Media Reviews

Raymond Media 1
Raymond Media 2

Katelyn Rohrbaugh · Getting married on 08/06/2020

Absolute Perfection!

Alex and Emma exceeded our expectations with our videographer. Emma went out of her way to bring make up to accent the photos and video, a curling iron and hairspray to make sure my hair was perfect even though it was hot, and even deodorant wipes to wipe down our sweat and keep us comfortable. The picture of her holding the box fan is the epitome of how far she will go to keep her clients happy and make the video setting perfect. Alex, the creator behind the video, is quiet perfection! The video turned out so well that I watch it on a daily basis. Alex got every shot I could have wanted and more and the video highlights all of the best parts of the shoot. Although A. Raymond Media is a new company, they are 100% worth investing it. It’s worth every penny!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Raymond Media 3
    Raymond Media 4

Cynthia · Married on 06/14/2019

Wedding Videographer

Raymond Media is AMAZING!!! If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding, or any special event or special video that you would like, look no further!!! Seriously. These folks are incredible. Beyond qualified, prompt on the day of as well as with responses via email, professional, creative, super nice! They work incredibly well with other vendors, as if they have been a team forever! They were the PERFECT addition to our wedding day. They captured a lot of awesome moments I can’t wait to have forever! We cannot wait to get our video back!! Definitely use Raymond Video, you will not be disappointed! Plus their packages are very reasonable for what all they offer, especially compared to others. Top quality!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience

Emma & Alex were gems to work with. Emma has an eye for details and her inspiration was incredible. Alex made us all feel super relaxed. I can’t thank you guys enough and your work is amazing. Can’t wait to see our final video. You are missing out if you don’t book them!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • F

Felicia · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceeded expectations!

Emma and Alex at Raymond Media were an amazing part of my wedding day on 4/28/2019! They were with us from beginning to end, capturing our memories, and offering a helping hand. They went above and beyond any expectations I had for a videographer! I would recommend them over and over again to anyone searching for a hard working, prepared, and flexible videographer. They were always on the go and ready to adapt to any situation that arose. Not only did they do a great job capturing footage, but Emma also took time to help me with anything I needed as a bride—whether that was fluffing my dress or holding my veil, she was by my side! Alex and Emma would be a wonderful addition to your team of vendors, definitely check them out! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • ·

If you don’t raymond media you will regret it!

Amazing amazing amazing. Best videographers to work with. Captured my vision perfectly and then some. It’s so special to have pieces of your wedding captured into a video and these videographers won’t leave you disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2019