Rayah Films Reviews

6 | Boise, ID

6 Reviews for Rayah Films

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

I cannot say enough about how incredibly wonderful Rayahfilms Films is! I was in a unique situation where I lost my videography services two weeks before my wedding. Ryan and Sarah not only committed to filming our wedding but made a video that looks like they knew us as a couple for years. They captured every important moment of our big day and I will never be able to give them as many thanks as they deserve. You can tell they love what they do and we will be forever grateful! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much! I cannot wait to see the final product! -Katie and DC Calton

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

I have at this point only viewed the highlight reel. It is so moving and beautifully produced. The film makers were everywhere throughout the day yet were never obtrusive. Thanks so much for amazing documentation of such a cherished event. Bravo!

Kristen · Married on 09/20/2014

Such amazing work! Not only did they commit their entire day to filming a gorgeous wedding but they captured it in a way that made you feel like you were reliving it all over again! Rayah Films creativity exceeded all expectations! They had multiple cameras with multiple different shots. The overall experience with them was amazing. Thank you again!!

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2014

When we first started planning our wedding, we didn't even consider that we might want a videographer. Ryan and Sarah were recommended to us by our coordinator, and it ended up being one of the best decisions we could have made regarding our wedding! They were flexible and easy to work with, very reasonably priced, and incredibly professional. They really wanted to get to know us and our story, and it shows in our video! It is so beautiful and brings a tear to the eyes of everyone who watches it, including my husband and myself. Overall, working with Ryan and Sarah was an awesome experience and I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a videographer!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Terry · Married on 08/10/2013

My husband and I watch our wedding video and share it with friends, and every time it sends chills up my spine and I remember the love I felt for my husband that day! Our video is priceless to us! Ryan and Sarah are wonderful to work with, extremely talented and professional. There are no other video companies in the Boise area with this quality! I HIGHLY recommend their business!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Darrell · Married on 09/20/2014

I would have like to see a short scene in the highlight film (the one that will get shared)showing my wife and son in the mother/ son dance. It was very special. Otherwise you guys were amazingly good. Best I have seen. You captured the bride's special day in every way