105 Reviews for Ray Photography & Video

Wedding Portraits (3)
Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
96 Ray Photography & Video Reviews

We are so happy we hired Ray's! Erick was phenomenal! Pictures are astounding! Well worth the price paid. We would hire him again for any event that may arise in the future. We would recommend him to anyone needing photography services.

Profile Picture Margie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Eric did a great job with our wedding photos. We have many great quality pictures. He was prompt and very professional. He went beyond the call by being flexible due to our limo arriving extremely late. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Ray Photography made sure to capture every moment of our special day. We are so happy we chose you for photo, video and photo booth. He is very professional and exceeded our expectations. Thanks Erick!

Profile Picture Annettys , 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Ray Photography was very patient with me and my family! First of all - i didn't know how to pose or what to do! He was very patient and they both kept smiling and never lost his cool with me.. =) Now, with the family photos- we had a BIG family and they all spoke highly of him. They saw our wedding album and they all was very satisfied. I would def recommend him and use him again. He did make me feel very good about myself..=) Thanks again!

Profile Picture Camille, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Me and my wife wanted to say thank you to erick and "ray photography". We had an amazing wedding and we were really happy with erick and his videographer. He took great engagement photo's as well! We planned our wedding on a budget, and erick was able to tailor his services to fit our needs. Erick was very quick to respond to all emails and was always helpful. We can't thank you enough :) Jon & Vivi.

Profile Picture jon, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Working with Erick for my wedding was a great experience! He was extremely responsive whenever I had any questions, and was very professional during the entire process. He was very detail oriented with our pictures and making sure he captured every moment for our special day. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and I am so happy we will have these beautiful memories forever through our pictures/video! Thank you!

Profile Picture Yareli, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I love how Erick does his work! He gets every detail of the things. He's responsible and on time for everything. He's a great photographer.

Profile Picture Esmeralda, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

RayPhotography&Video did an excellent job at my wedding. Erick was very professional and reliable. He was able to capture the most important moments of the ceremony and reception. The quality of the photos was amazing. My husband and I were very pleased with his work.

Profile Picture Martilu, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Erick was amazing, from the moment he arrived til the moment he left everything was perfect. The pictures are wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Thank you for an amazing experience on our special day. Erick and his crew were great and made every effort to catch the best shots!

Profile Picture Guillermo, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Erick captured everything from our big day beautifully! Before the big day, he is quick to respond to any questions through email, and is flexible with requests. He showed up right on time to begin capturing everything from preparation to dancing. He truly offers an amazing value compared to everyone else. We ended up with so many great pictures, Erick makes sure he won't miss a great shot! He even set up a photo booth, which was a big hit! All our priceless memories were captured, and we are forever grateful that Erick and his crew got it all!

Profile Picture Michael, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Great personality. Patient. Inventive. Very flexible. He has specials time to time.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

ERICK AND HIS CREW WAS AWESOME!

Profile Picture Sheena, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Video, Wedding Portraits

My wife and I greatly appreciate the service provided by Ray photography for our wedding, we couldn't ask for better... Ray is the best!!!!!

Profile Picture Djonathan, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Great experience and outstanding pictures. Erick is very professional, on time, and quick to get to business, great pricing, great photography equipment, I mean I can not ask for more, you want pictures for your event Ray Photography and Video are the professionals that will work with you to maximize your experience. P.S: the pictures look like out of a Vogue Magazine.

Profile Picture Les, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The experience was great! He took his time to take lots of pictures from the moment of me getting ready until the end of the reception! He also gave us a good price!

Profile Picture Maria , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Wedding Portraits

Erick and his team did an amazing job taking pictures and video. They really captured our special night beautifully. I would definitely recommend this company for your photography and videography needs!

Profile Picture Joycelin, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Great service and always fast responses. My pictures came out wonderful and I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Erick was very patient and meticulous with every shot. He already sent us our pictures in Dropbox and we were able to view them. The price was very fair and I will be recommending him for my brothers wedding.

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Erick did an amazing job and the price was incredible. He touched base before the wedding, arrived on time, and was very professional, friendly and patient. He even included video and a photo booth in our package. It was, by far, a better value than any other photographer, and I searched and searched. We were extremely happy with his service and would recommend them to any bride planning her wedding. Thank you for capturing our best moments on our special day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ray Photography & Video did an excellent job at my daughter's wedding. Erick was very professional and reliable. The quality of the photos & the video was amazing. Reasonable prices, outstanding service, and they work very hard at capturing every moment. We were very pleased with his work & would highly recommend him to any bride.

Profile Picture Olga, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Ray and his team were excellent. They did a fabulous job of doing the video and the photography.

Profile Picture Bruce, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I was very pleased with their service. All the pictures are beautiful we cannot complain. I really recommend them. For my next event I will call them again.

Profile Picture Noira, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional photographer and vidiographer. The pictures and video of my wedding day were captured beautifully.

View Vendor Response