94 Reviews for Ray Photography & Video

Video (2)
Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
85 Ray Photography & Video Reviews

I love how Erick does his work! He gets every detail of the things. He's responsible and on time for everything. He's a great photographer.

Profile Picture Esmeralda, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Erick was amazing, from the moment he arrived til the moment he left everything was perfect. The pictures are wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Great personality. Patient. Inventive. Very flexible. He has specials time to time.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

ERICK AND HIS CREW WAS AWESOME!

Profile Picture Sheena, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Video, Wedding Portraits

My wife and I greatly appreciate the service provided by Ray photography for our wedding, we couldn't ask for better... Ray is the best!!!!!

Profile Picture Djonathan, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The experience was great! He took his time to take lots of pictures from the moment of me getting ready until the end of the reception! He also gave us a good price!

Profile Picture Maria , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Wedding Portraits

Erick and his team did an amazing job taking pictures and video. They really captured our special night beautifully. I would definitely recommend this company for your photography and videography needs!

Profile Picture Joycelin, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Great service and always fast responses. My pictures came out wonderful and I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Erick was very patient and meticulous with every shot. He already sent us our pictures in Dropbox and we were able to view them. The price was very fair and I will be recommending him for my brothers wedding.

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Erick did an amazing job and the price was incredible. He touched base before the wedding, arrived on time, and was very professional, friendly and patient. He even included video and a photo booth in our package. It was, by far, a better value than any other photographer, and I searched and searched. We were extremely happy with his service and would recommend them to any bride planning her wedding. Thank you for capturing our best moments on our special day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ray and his team were excellent. They did a fabulous job of doing the video and the photography.

Profile Picture Bruce, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I was very pleased with their service. All the pictures are beautiful we cannot complain. I really recommend them. For my next event I will call them again.

Profile Picture Noira, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional photographer and vidiographer. The pictures and video of my wedding day were captured beautifully.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elyssa, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Great value! Very punctual, polite and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Janell, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Do it!!! Amazingly professional and understanding. Best price of all the vendors I've priced. Got my digital prints days after our wedding. Erick is great and understands sometimes things run over. Will definitely use again.

Profile Picture Sunieta, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Erick was amazing from day one, always willing to answer any questions and takes the time to learn about us and what we needed/wanted. He took amazing pictures and had such a great personality. He was attentive and answered all calls text and emails very quickly and also did a wonderful job on our engagement photos. I would definitely recommend him to others for weddings and other occasions.

Profile Picture dara, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

On time and very professional definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture James, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Erick was very flexible, on time and did a great job on our wedding video. Both the youtube 10 minute short video and the 2 hour full video were well produced and included all the right moments of our wedding. We recommend him.

Profile Picture Diego, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ray Photography & Video Did an outstanding job on our photos and video. My husband and I was very pleased and happy with the service. As a bride, you don't have time to really see your wedding details come to life because the day is so overwhelming. Erick was able to capture details, the special moments of our special day. I cannot stop watching my video. Erick was very professional and he made my wedding party and my guest feel very comfortable and beautiful. I'm looking forward to use their services again in other life events. Great job!

Profile Picture Maitey, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ray is an excellent photographer. He did my video and pictures for my engagement and wedding. He's very professional. The prices are also reasonable. I really recommend him. He is awesome. My photo album and video came out amazing.

Profile Picture Arisleida, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We are very pleased with the services provided and would highly recommend Ray Video!

Profile Picture Melisa, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great service, he captured every aspect of our wedding even some parts that my photographer didn't catch. Erick was real proactive with the direction of the wedding and willing to stick around for overtime. Really satisfied with his services.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alex, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very pleased with the service. Erick is very professional, understandable and flexible! Very easy to communicate with, always available to respond to any questions and open to suggestions. I would recommend his services 100%!

Profile Picture Leidys, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I hired Erick, from Ray Photography & Video, for my daughter's wedding last July. He was punctual and very professional. I will definitely recommend Ray Pthogepahy & Video to anyone because they are reliable and provide good service. Thank you Erick.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/29/16, 1 Review