Ray Photography & Video Reviews

107 Reviews for Ray Photography & Video

107 Ray Photography & Video Reviews
  • Leticia

Leticia Contreras · Married on 11/02/2018

I highly recommend Ray Photography to friends and family. High quality pictures, very professional. I hired him for my wedding, and love his service. Thank you Ray.

Margie · Married on 04/21/2018

We are so happy we hired Ray's! Erick was phenomenal! Pictures are astounding! Well worth the price paid. We would hire him again for any event that may arise in the future. We would recommend him to anyone needing photography services.

Debbie · Married on 04/16/2018

Ray did a fantastic job for our Wedding, Would highly recommend him to everyone I know & will use him again for my next occasion.

Jasmine · Married on 04/13/2018

Eric did a great job with our wedding photos. We have many great quality pictures. He was prompt and very professional. He went beyond the call by being flexible due to our limo arriving extremely late. I highly recommend him!

Amber · Married on 04/07/2018

My Husband and I are so happy that we chose Ray Photography to capture our wedding! Erick and his team were very attentive, and patient with us. He was early on the wedding day and made me feel stress free. He made sure to capture every aspect of our wedding and gave us all the photos with in days! Erick told us how to pose and was creative with some of the shots, which we loved! Erick was professional, easy to work with, affordable, and I highly recommend his photo and video services!

Ray Photography & Video 1
    Ray Photography & Video 2
    Ray Photography & Video 3
    Ray Photography & Video 4
    Ray Photography & Video 5

Annettys · Married on 03/09/2018

Ray Photography made sure to capture every moment of our special day. We are so happy we chose you for photo, video and photo booth. He is very professional and exceeded our expectations. Thanks Erick!

Ray Photography & Video 6

Camille · Married on 02/17/2018

Ray Photography was very patient with me and my family! First of all - i didn't know how to pose or what to do! He was very patient and they both kept smiling and never lost his cool with me.. =) Now, with the family photos- we had a BIG family and they all spoke highly of him. They saw our wedding album and they all was very satisfied. I would def recommend him and use him again. He did make me feel very good about myself..=) Thanks again!

jon · Married on 02/10/2018

Me and my wife wanted to say thank you to erick and "ray photography". We had an amazing wedding and we were really happy with erick and his videographer. He took great engagement photo's as well! We planned our wedding on a budget, and erick was able to tailor his services to fit our needs. Erick was very quick to respond to all emails and was always helpful. We can't thank you enough :) Jon & Vivi.

• Y

Yareli · Married on 02/09/2018

Working with Erick for my wedding was a great experience! He was extremely responsive whenever I had any questions, and was very professional during the entire process. He was very detail oriented with our pictures and making sure he captured every moment for our special day. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and I am so happy we will have these beautiful memories forever through our pictures/video! Thank you!

Esmeralda · Married on 02/02/2018

I love how Erick does his work! He gets every detail of the things. He's responsible and on time for everything. He's a great photographer.

Martilu · Married on 12/16/2017

RayPhotography&Video did an excellent job at my wedding. Erick was very professional and reliable. He was able to capture the most important moments of the ceremony and reception. The quality of the photos was amazing. My husband and I were very pleased with his work.

• Claudia

Claudia · Married on 11/11/2017

Erick was amazing, from the moment he arrived til the moment he left everything was perfect. The pictures are wonderful!!!

Guillermo · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you for an amazing experience on our special day. Erick and his crew were great and made every effort to catch the best shots!

Michael · Married on 11/04/2017

Erick captured everything from our big day beautifully! Before the big day, he is quick to respond to any questions through email, and is flexible with requests. He showed up right on time to begin capturing everything from preparation to dancing. He truly offers an amazing value compared to everyone else. We ended up with so many great pictures, Erick makes sure he won't miss a great shot! He even set up a photo booth, which was a big hit! All our priceless memories were captured, and we are forever grateful that Erick and his crew got it all!

Dorothy · Married on 10/26/2017

Great personality. Patient. Inventive. Very flexible. He has specials time to time.

Sheena · Married on 10/22/2017

ERICK AND HIS CREW WAS AWESOME!

Ray Photography & Video 7
    Ray Photography & Video 8
    Ray Photography & Video 9

Djonathan · Married on 10/20/2017

My wife and I greatly appreciate the service provided by Ray photography for our wedding, we couldn't ask for better... Ray is the best!!!!!

Les · Married on 10/20/2017

Great experience and outstanding pictures. Erick is very professional, on time, and quick to get to business, great pricing, great photography equipment, I mean I can not ask for more, you want pictures for your event Ray Photography and Video are the professionals that will work with you to maximize your experience. P.S: the pictures look like out of a Vogue Magazine.

Maria · Married on 10/14/2017

The experience was great! He took his time to take lots of pictures from the moment of me getting ready until the end of the reception! He also gave us a good price!

Joycelin · Married on 10/05/2017

Erick and his team did an amazing job taking pictures and video. They really captured our special night beautifully. I would definitely recommend this company for your photography and videography needs!

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Great service and always fast responses. My pictures came out wonderful and I couldn't be happier.

Joseph · Married on 08/05/2017

Erick was very patient and meticulous with every shot. He already sent us our pictures in Dropbox and we were able to view them. The price was very fair and I will be recommending him for my brothers wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Erick did an amazing job and the price was incredible. He touched base before the wedding, arrived on time, and was very professional, friendly and patient. He even included video and a photo booth in our package. It was, by far, a better value than any other photographer, and I searched and searched. We were extremely happy with his service and would recommend them to any bride planning her wedding. Thank you for capturing our best moments on our special day!

Bruce · Married on 06/23/2017

Ray and his team were excellent. They did a fabulous job of doing the video and the photography.