Ray Photography & Video Reviews

Ray Photography & Video 6
Ray Photography & Video 7
  • Marie

Marie Delesandro · Getting married on 04/01/2020

High quality individualized service at affordable prices

I am very pleased with the service, value, and package offered from Ray's Photography and Videography. I like that Erick is an artisan in his craft, and specializes in high quality images, drone services, photobooths, videography, and details that will make my day meaningful. His consultation was not pushy or demanding, and allowed me to create a package to fit my budget. He took the time to listen to what I wanted, and was patient with several follow-up phone calls, messages, and responded with professional prompt answers. I am confident that he will help make my day special.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Jessie zhivs · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Engagement session

Erick was great to work with! He made us feel comfortable and we loved having our pictures taken with him. He sent us the link promptly and we had so many amazing pictures to choose from. It was truly a great experience and I would recommend him to anyone who wants an engagement session done.

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 06/15/2019

Engagement Photoshoot

Erick did an amazing job with our engagement photos. He went over our required time in order to get the photos we wanted taken. Erick was able to send us all of the photos (over 600) that same night, and my fiancé and I were both very pleased with the results. We would highly recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a photographer for a special occasion!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Stella Wright · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceptional Artisan Photography

I was extremely pleased with Ray’s Photography and Video. Excellent quality photos and videos at very affordable prices. The team listens to any concerns, adjusts with short-notice, and is highly responsive to demands.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Alison · Married on 05/11/2019

Pleasant, punctual and professional!

Eric was very responsive, helpful and professional through out the entire planning process. When the big day finally came, he and his videographer were on time, and ready to go as scheduled. As photos are the only thing we really get to walk away and still have, I am so thankful we went with Eric because he did not miss a MOMENT! We can almost make a movie with the photos he sent us alone and have loved the whole process,

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Brooke · Married on 03/16/2019

Phenomenal

Do not even know where to begin ... Erick was literally the person who kept me sane on my wedding day. Not only did he take pictures or everything I wanted and more but he filled in the gaps for other things that fell apart in my wedding. First of all, he was the most reasonably priced photographer works with his customers to make sure they are satisfied with his pricing. Second of all, he came a little earlier than I paid him for because he knew how much preparation pictures meant to me. While there, not only was he taking beautiful shots, he was literally helping with everything ... I can't even put into words how extremely satisfied I was with Erick and Richard's services. I HIGHLY recommend RayVideography to anyone and everyone planning events. Honestly the best of the best!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/22/2019

Awesome photographer!!

Erick did a phenomenal job! He is super easy to work with, quick to respond to text/emails and his photos came out beautiful!! Quality product for the price!! You won’t have to wait long to get your photos back either! Our wedding was 2/22 and were already enjoying the photos with friends and family!

Sent on 03/07/2019

lorena · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding day

Wedding days fly by and sometimes it’s hard to enjoy everything you planned for on your special day...that’s why I’m glad I found an amazing photographer and videographer to capture all special moments I may have missed and always me to relive our big day over and over again. Beyond happy I chose Erick and his team to take charge and make sure all those big moments were beautifully captured! Very professional and timely team!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Leticia

Leticia Contreras · Married on 11/02/2018

I highly recommend Ray Photography to friends and family. High quality pictures, very professional. I hired him for my wedding, and love his service. Thank you Ray.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Carthoucia · Married on 07/21/2018

Prompt and Attentive

Erick was able to execute all of my wishes for my dream day.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Margie · Married on 04/21/2018

We are so happy we hired Ray's! Erick was phenomenal! Pictures are astounding! Well worth the price paid. We would hire him again for any event that may arise in the future. We would recommend him to anyone needing photography services.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Debbie · Married on 04/16/2018

Ray did a fantastic job for our Wedding, Would highly recommend him to everyone I know & will use him again for my next occasion.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jasmine · Married on 04/13/2018

Eric did a great job with our wedding photos. We have many great quality pictures. He was prompt and very professional. He went beyond the call by being flexible due to our limo arriving extremely late. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Amber · Married on 04/07/2018

My Husband and I are so happy that we chose Ray Photography to capture our wedding! Erick and his team were very attentive, and patient with us. He was early on the wedding day and made me feel stress free. He made sure to capture every aspect of our wedding and gave us all the photos with in days! Erick told us how to pose and was creative with some of the shots, which we loved! Erick was professional, easy to work with, affordable, and I highly recommend his photo and video services!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Ray Photography & Video 8
    Ray Photography & Video 9
    Ray Photography & Video 10
    Ray Photography & Video 11
    Ray Photography & Video 12

Annettys · Married on 03/09/2018

Ray Photography made sure to capture every moment of our special day. We are so happy we chose you for photo, video and photo booth. He is very professional and exceeded our expectations. Thanks Erick!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Ray Photography & Video 13

Camille · Married on 02/17/2018

Ray Photography was very patient with me and my family! First of all - i didn't know how to pose or what to do! He was very patient and they both kept smiling and never lost his cool with me.. =) Now, with the family photos- we had a BIG family and they all spoke highly of him. They saw our wedding album and they all was very satisfied. I would def recommend him and use him again. He did make me feel very good about myself..=) Thanks again!

Sent on 02/25/2018

jon · Married on 02/10/2018

Me and my wife wanted to say thank you to erick and "ray photography". We had an amazing wedding and we were really happy with erick and his videographer. He took great engagement photo's as well! We planned our wedding on a budget, and erick was able to tailor his services to fit our needs. Erick was very quick to respond to all emails and was always helpful. We can't thank you enough :) Jon & Vivi.

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Y

Yareli · Married on 02/09/2018

Working with Erick for my wedding was a great experience! He was extremely responsive whenever I had any questions, and was very professional during the entire process. He was very detail oriented with our pictures and making sure he captured every moment for our special day. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and I am so happy we will have these beautiful memories forever through our pictures/video! Thank you!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Esmeralda · Married on 02/02/2018

I love how Erick does his work! He gets every detail of the things. He's responsible and on time for everything. He's a great photographer.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Martilu · Married on 12/16/2017

RayPhotography&Video did an excellent job at my wedding. Erick was very professional and reliable. He was able to capture the most important moments of the ceremony and reception. The quality of the photos was amazing. My husband and I were very pleased with his work.

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 11/11/2017

Erick was amazing, from the moment he arrived til the moment he left everything was perfect. The pictures are wonderful!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Guillermo · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you for an amazing experience on our special day. Erick and his crew were great and made every effort to catch the best shots!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Michael · Married on 11/04/2017

Erick captured everything from our big day beautifully! Before the big day, he is quick to respond to any questions through email, and is flexible with requests. He showed up right on time to begin capturing everything from preparation to dancing. He truly offers an amazing value compared to everyone else. We ended up with so many great pictures, Erick makes sure he won't miss a great shot! He even set up a photo booth, which was a big hit! All our priceless memories were captured, and we are forever grateful that Erick and his crew got it all!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Dorothy · Married on 10/26/2017

Great personality. Patient. Inventive. Very flexible. He has specials time to time.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sheena · Married on 10/22/2017

ERICK AND HIS CREW WAS AWESOME!

Sent on 11/05/2017