Ray Photography & Video Reviews

Ray Photography & Video 6
Ray Photography & Video 7

Jessie zhivs · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Engagement session

Erick was great to work with! He made us feel comfortable and we loved having our pictures taken with him. He sent us the link promptly and we had so many amazing pictures to choose from. It was truly a great experience and I would recommend him to anyone who wants an engagement session done.

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Engagement Photoshoot

Erick did an amazing job with our engagement photos. He went over our required time in order to get the photos we wanted taken. Erick was able to send us all of the photos (over 600) that same night, and my fiancé and I were both very pleased with the results. We would highly recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a photographer for a special occasion!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Joy · event on: 12/31/2014

Ray Productions did a great Job at our New Years Eve Party. He took great pictures of the event and all the Guests.. He got a great balance between the details of the event, people and couple photos and action photos. He also got great shots in an extremely challenging lighting situation- The photos were fabulous and the color vibrant. He also was extremely professional and had a great attitude.
    I am an event planner and I was extremely impressed and will be using him again- Thank you!

Sent on 01/01/2015
  • Alexa

Alexa Brooke · Married on 03/16/2019

Phenomenal

Do not even know where to begin ... Erick was literally the person who kept me sane on my wedding day. Not only did he take pictures or everything I wanted and more but he filled in the gaps for other things that fell apart in my wedding. First of all, he was the most reasonably priced photographer works with his customers to make sure they are satisfied with his pricing. Second of all, he came a little earlier than I paid him for because he knew how much preparation pictures meant to me. While there, not only was he taking beautiful shots, he was literally helping with everything ... I can't even put into words how extremely satisfied I was with Erick and Richard's services. I HIGHLY recommend RayVideography to anyone and everyone planning events. Honestly the best of the best!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/22/2019

Awesome photographer!!

Erick did a phenomenal job! He is super easy to work with, quick to respond to text/emails and his photos came out beautiful!! Quality product for the price!! You won’t have to wait long to get your photos back either! Our wedding was 2/22 and were already enjoying the photos with friends and family!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Leticia

Leticia Contreras · Married on 11/02/2018

I highly recommend Ray Photography to friends and family. High quality pictures, very professional. I hired him for my wedding, and love his service. Thank you Ray.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Carthoucia · Married on 07/21/2018

Prompt and Attentive

Erick was able to execute all of my wishes for my dream day.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Margie · Married on 04/21/2018

We are so happy we hired Ray's! Erick was phenomenal! Pictures are astounding! Well worth the price paid. We would hire him again for any event that may arise in the future. We would recommend him to anyone needing photography services.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Debbie · Married on 04/16/2018

Ray did a fantastic job for our Wedding, Would highly recommend him to everyone I know & will use him again for my next occasion.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jasmine · Married on 04/13/2018

Eric did a great job with our wedding photos. We have many great quality pictures. He was prompt and very professional. He went beyond the call by being flexible due to our limo arriving extremely late. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Amber · Married on 04/07/2018

My Husband and I are so happy that we chose Ray Photography to capture our wedding! Erick and his team were very attentive, and patient with us. He was early on the wedding day and made me feel stress free. He made sure to capture every aspect of our wedding and gave us all the photos with in days! Erick told us how to pose and was creative with some of the shots, which we loved! Erick was professional, easy to work with, affordable, and I highly recommend his photo and video services!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Ray Photography & Video 8
    Ray Photography & Video 9
    Ray Photography & Video 10
    Ray Photography & Video 11
    Ray Photography & Video 12

Annettys · Married on 03/09/2018

Ray Photography made sure to capture every moment of our special day. We are so happy we chose you for photo, video and photo booth. He is very professional and exceeded our expectations. Thanks Erick!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Ray Photography & Video 13

Camille · Married on 02/17/2018

Ray Photography was very patient with me and my family! First of all - i didn't know how to pose or what to do! He was very patient and they both kept smiling and never lost his cool with me.. =) Now, with the family photos- we had a BIG family and they all spoke highly of him. They saw our wedding album and they all was very satisfied. I would def recommend him and use him again. He did make me feel very good about myself..=) Thanks again!

Sent on 02/25/2018

jon · Married on 02/10/2018

Me and my wife wanted to say thank you to erick and "ray photography". We had an amazing wedding and we were really happy with erick and his videographer. He took great engagement photo's as well! We planned our wedding on a budget, and erick was able to tailor his services to fit our needs. Erick was very quick to respond to all emails and was always helpful. We can't thank you enough :) Jon & Vivi.

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Y

Yareli · Married on 02/09/2018

Working with Erick for my wedding was a great experience! He was extremely responsive whenever I had any questions, and was very professional during the entire process. He was very detail oriented with our pictures and making sure he captured every moment for our special day. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and I am so happy we will have these beautiful memories forever through our pictures/video! Thank you!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Esmeralda · Married on 02/02/2018

I love how Erick does his work! He gets every detail of the things. He's responsible and on time for everything. He's a great photographer.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Martilu · Married on 12/16/2017

RayPhotography&Video did an excellent job at my wedding. Erick was very professional and reliable. He was able to capture the most important moments of the ceremony and reception. The quality of the photos was amazing. My husband and I were very pleased with his work.

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 11/11/2017

Erick was amazing, from the moment he arrived til the moment he left everything was perfect. The pictures are wonderful!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Guillermo · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you for an amazing experience on our special day. Erick and his crew were great and made every effort to catch the best shots!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Michael · Married on 11/04/2017

Erick captured everything from our big day beautifully! Before the big day, he is quick to respond to any questions through email, and is flexible with requests. He showed up right on time to begin capturing everything from preparation to dancing. He truly offers an amazing value compared to everyone else. We ended up with so many great pictures, Erick makes sure he won't miss a great shot! He even set up a photo booth, which was a big hit! All our priceless memories were captured, and we are forever grateful that Erick and his crew got it all!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Dorothy · Married on 10/26/2017

Great personality. Patient. Inventive. Very flexible. He has specials time to time.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sheena · Married on 10/22/2017

ERICK AND HIS CREW WAS AWESOME!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Ray Photography & Video 14
    Ray Photography & Video 15
    Ray Photography & Video 16

Djonathan · Married on 10/20/2017

My wife and I greatly appreciate the service provided by Ray photography for our wedding, we couldn't ask for better... Ray is the best!!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Les · Married on 10/20/2017

Great experience and outstanding pictures. Erick is very professional, on time, and quick to get to business, great pricing, great photography equipment, I mean I can not ask for more, you want pictures for your event Ray Photography and Video are the professionals that will work with you to maximize your experience. P.S: the pictures look like out of a Vogue Magazine.

Sent on 11/08/2017