26 Reviews for Ravenwood Golf Club

Wireless Internet (1)
House Wine (1)
Chair Covers (1)
26 Ravenwood Golf Club Reviews

My reception was absolutely beautiful and perfect. I can't say enough good things about Ravenwood Golf Club. My husband and I worked with Marissa and she was very accommodating and offered suggestions when needed. She even helped us count the guests on our guest list to figure out seating arrangements. Marissa and the staff at Ravenwood did an amazing job decorating the reception, it was exactly how I had described and shown pictures of what I wanted. My guests are still raving about the food what a beautiful facility and atmosphere Ravenwood provided. We had an amazing reception and it was also a beautiful backdrop for pictures, as we took them on the golf course.
When my wedding party arrived for pictures, we were escorted to a side room to put our bags and found water bottles and horderves set up on the table to have that were being passed and served during the cocktail hour. We were also told if anyone wanted a drink from the bar, we could get some as well. This way, we were sure to have the horderves we chose as we may still be out for pictures or be caught talking to guests. Amber escorted the bridal party and photographers on the golf carts around the course for pictures. She held onto my veil for me when the photographer asked to take some pictures with it off and then helped put it back on when we got back to the club house.
Everyone was so kind and helpful to making sure our special day went smoothly. Any questions or assistance anyone needed, all of the staff members were willing and able to go out of their way to do whatever to help. I would highly recommend Ravenwood for any special event!!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 7/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Pet Friendly, Set Up

My son was just married at Ravenwood Golf Club; both the ceremony and reception were held there. I can't say enough good things about the beauty of the location. The backdrop for the wedding ceremony has beautiful trees, flowers and a waterfall. It is absolutely stunning. The reception room overlooks many nature scenes and of course, the golf course itself. The food (buffet) was delicious, hot and well prepared. The family style salad at the table was a nice touch. And the servers passing around appetizers were readily available (appetizers were great). Our wedding coordinator, Marissa DiPaolo, could not have been more helpful, kind, patient and available. From the moment we first met her to the actual event, she has been delightful to know and work with, not to mention that she is extremely capable at her job. She has the skill to work with bossy parents and nervous brides. If I could provide both Marissa and Ravenwood a rating higher than 5, I would do so. We told the bride and groom before the wedding that they should plan that something will go wrong on their wedding day. Given Marissa's talent and attention to detail, that never happened. Highly, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Ravenwood Country club was AMAZING! Marissa was our coordinator and from day one she went above and beyond. She answered our questions quickly, answered all of our parents questions, helped us fit our budget, gave great advice and was a great support when I was anxious it would rain the day of (it didn't but the back up plan she had for us was amazing and calmed me down). The food was so good! I had many guests go back up for seconds on the Buffett. We had rave reviews on the venue! I love that they have a bridal supplies closet. Marissa used supplies there to spice up our wedding decor. I also did not have to pay for the majority of my centerpiece items because the venue had them! I really really really really recommend them. Only negative I received was the dance floor was really hot when it was humid even with fans on, but what can you really do about that?

Profile Picture Allison, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Parking, Wheelchair Access

From the start when we first visited Ravenwood Golf Club, we were greeted with nothing more than the utmost professionalism and care. The event coordinator Jennifer was amazing, letting us know that our day would be the most important thing on her schedule that day; her memory attention to detail was impeccable. On the day of our wedding we were in awe to the beauty of the ceremony and dining area, as well as how well Jennifer was able to make our vision a reality. Our wedding started later than expected, and Jennifer's patience and reassurance that everything would turn out ok was a god send. The food was out of this world, we had the Chicken Oscar as our main entrée, and everyone love their meal to the point of most people getting seconds. Throughout the day, Jennifer and her employees walked us through all of the special events with care and ease. I will be recommending Ravenwood to everyone I know and people that I don't know as well, that's how amazing they were! If you don't have your wedding or special event here, your are missing out!

Photo for Ravenwood Golf Club Review - Our Ceremony
Profile Picture Ramon, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jen at Ravenwood was simply awesome. Ravenwood as a venue was incredible and the food was excellent. Jen herself was super helpful and made the whole wedding planning process easy and she was very professional and on-point with everything. We could not have asked for a better day and the whole ceremony and reception went off without a hitch! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding venue at an affordable price!

Profile Picture Mark, 9/8/17, 1 Review

LET JENNIFER AND RAVENWOOD CREATE YOUR FAIRYTALE WEDDING, FREE OF STRESS

Profile Picture Amber, 7/15/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Event Planning

I can't say enough good things about Marissa and her team at Ravenwood! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and no detail went unnoticed. The venue itself is stunning and service was wonderful. It was so great I wish I could do it all again!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ravenwood was the absolute perfect venue for our May wedding! Between the large dining room with glass walls, new outdoor pavilion, and stunning garden, our reception had it all. My husband and I worked with Marissa at Ravenwood for over a year and a half and we cannot thank her enough for her guidance and availability to us as we planned our wedding primarily from out of town. She was very flexible when scheduling meetings with us and also incredibly responsive to my calls and emails. She helped us with every last detail and it truly felt like we were paying for the reception and got a wedding planner for free. She understood exactly what we wanted for our day and went above and beyond setting up the venue and organizing the night for us. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything except enjoying our big day with friends and family - Marissa took care of everything! I would highly recommend Ravenwood to anyone who is looking for a high quality wedding with a dependable and personable staff, and many options to plan a wedding with any budget. Thank you, Marissa!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend Ravenwood. They have a beautiful venue. The glass and stonework in the reception hall makes lots of decorating unnecessary, although we did add uplighting. The one wall is made up of sliding glass doors that open up onto the patio, which is where we had our dance floor. This created the perfect opportunity for dancers to be cooled off but non-dancers to be more comfortable in the reception hall. They also had space heaters. My husband was thrilled that no matter what temperature you wanted, you could find it. There was some threat of rain on our wedding day and Jennifer offered to close the soft patio walls. Luckily we didn't need to but we appreciated her coming to ask what we wanted to do! We had our ceremony there as well and the fountain area was a very nice backdrop. Jennifer was great to work with. She was accommodating of special requests for yard games and dietary restrictions and made the set-up a breeze. Everyone said the food was amazing! They had a relatively new chef for our wedding and the risotto was a big hit. Jennifer was there to make sure everything went smoothly and she was on top of every detail. Ravenwood is very affordable for the high quality food, service, and decor that you get. Thank you to Jennifer and all of the other staff who helped make our day a success!

Profile Picture Renee, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had both our ceremony and reception at Ravenwood on 10/7/16. Since my husband and I met with Jennifer, she and the staff at Ravenwood were nothing but amazing! The entire team was responsive and accommodating! We were at first unsure this venue would work with our budget but Jennifer worked with us to customize our menu and any add-ons to fit not only our budget but our vision for our wedding day. Her organization and clarity with every detail fit perfectly with my own planning style and attention to detail. Besides the wonderful staff, Ravenwood also has a beautiful new addition which is a cedar high ceiling which is open to both the banquet room and the outdoor patio/yard area which guests can sit under and/or dance under during the ceremony and reception. We were able to add strings of Edison lights and they looked amazing with the Chandelier as well. I cannot say enough kind words on behalf of the staff. Everything went very smoothly on the day of our wedding and we owe it all to Jennifer. I highly recommend Ravenwood to any future bride and groom!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Outside Cake, Chairs, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

We had both our ceremony and reception at Ravenwood. We couldn't say enough wonderful things about this venue. From the food which was wonderful where we had numerous guests come up to us and say it was by far the best food they have ever had at a wedding down to the fine details where Jennifer Gossage (coordinator) managed everything so flawlessly that it was a worry free night for us. The venue was more beautiful than we could have imagined. All the staff were courteous, professional and kind. My husband's mother fell ill right before dinner and was rushed to the hospital and this was a very scary and upsetting event that occurred during the night. The Ravenwood staff handled it with the utmost professionalism and compassion. At the the end of the night, my mother in law made a miraculous return to the reception and Ravenwood brought out dinner for them and made sure all their needs were met. Such class acts! We left at the end of the night wanting to have the reception all overights again because it was such a wonderful experience. Receiving so many compliments from guests, telling us it was the best wedding they had ever been to not only brought us joy but made us grateful for the wonderful people that executed the event. Best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Shaunna, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Visit the venue and see the amazing indoor/outdoor space.
Meet with the staff - they are wonderful and beyond accommodating.
Attend the open houses to try the delicious food and view their variety of extra decors.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Outside Cake, Linens

I can't say enough good things about Ravenwood. My husband and I are SO happy we decided to have our wedding reception at Ravenwood - it was the truly best night of our lives and everything went perfectly! Jennifer is amazing - she is so wonderful, responsive, and easy to work with, yet she runs a tight ship and I knew I wouldn't have to worry about a thing (and I didn't). She and her team gave us total peace of mind and kept us on track throughout the night. The dining room is beautiful, and having use of the outdoor terrace for our bar and dance floor made it such an awesome atmosphere. Their gardens are gorgeous and clearly meticulously maintained, a perfect setting for our family pictures. We absolutely loved our meals and have gotten a ton of positive feedback on how much our families and guests enjoyed the food. Thank you Jennifer and team for a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Lynn, 7/31/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ravenwood Golf Club was the most amazing venue. The staff made our day completely amazing. They worked so hard to decorate and place everything exactly the way it was planned to truly tie our wedding together. Our wedding planner Jennifer was beyond incredible. She did not miss a detail of how we wanted our ceremony and reception to be, and she worked incredibly hard to make sure we were both perfectly happy. The scenery was breathtaking and the food was delicious. Our guests are still raving about how incredible the food was! If you are looking for hard working staff, a gorgeous view, and an all over perfect place to get married and or have your reception, Ravenwood Golf Club is definitely the right choice for you.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer and her staff are simply amazing. For the soon-to-be brides reading this, you must give Ravenwood a tour. Any budget is welcome, any customization is not out of reach, and whether you have a wedding planner or not, they will act as one for you. The food is STILL talked about from our guests, the bar was never packed (and we had a big crowd...) and planning up until the day was so easy. What venue provides ALL of your centerpieces, and SETS them up for you? RAVENWOOD does! They went above and beyond to make my wedding day BEAUTIFUL.

I highly recommend this venue!!!

Profile Picture User5183944, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am starting off by saying Ronnie is awesome! Immediately from the start we felt like they would make our day special and exactly how we wanted. Other venues we visited it felt like every wedding was preplanned and you selected from their choices. For our wedding we did almost everything DIY and with only a few pictures and some notes, Ronnie took our decor and made the room look absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have imagined it looking any better. The day flowed so smoothly and effortlessly, I only wish it didn't go by so fast! We planned our wedding from PA so we did a lot of emailing back and forth. Ronnie is great at answering all your questions (I had A LOT!) and making time to meet with you before the event. The room at Ravenwood is gorgeous with floor to ceiling windows that give a beautiful view of the trees and grounds. Our wedding was in October which was perfect for seeing all the beautiful fall colors. I HIGHLY recommend Ronnie and Ravenwood if your looking to have a wonderful venue that will work with you towards the wedding of your dreams and make sure everything runs smoothly!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the father of the bride I was very impressed with Ravenwood. We worked with Jennifer who is outstanding. She is easy to work with; full of creative ideas, no request or detail is ever a problem. It is clear she loves her job and that she is there to ensure the special day goes just as planned. We received what we wanted, the way we wanted it for a very reasonable price. Many of our guests raved about how good the food was. Everything from the beautiful facility to the excellent food to the coordination of ceremony and activities was perfect. I highly recommend Ravenwood.

Profile Picture User3403303, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ronie was amazing!!!!! I realize that sounds a little weird but she handled everything, from helping finish up the small details, to standing up for us to our parents and the photogropher, :-) Anything we needed the entire day she handled personally. She even catered to the whims of our picky flower girl. Our wedding was amazing and i think she and ravenwood, were amazing part of that!

The food was absolutly amazing! Tenderloin, mashed potatoes, the bruschetta, everything was amazing.

Profile Picture User1544561, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved this place, my ceremony/reception went off without a hitch. Very friendly, helpful employees especially Jenn and Ronnie. Beautiful place would highly recommend it!

Profile Picture User1702636, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely loved this indoor-outdoor venue for my daughter's wedding! The indoor space provides a simple backdrop for your style -- no fighting gaudy decor here. The outdoor area is charming with large patio and garden; and is separated from the golf course -- very private.

Jennifer, the Events Manager is a delight to work with. Whatever you want, she makes it happen with a smile. Our food selections were customized and everything was excellent.

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about Ravenwood Golf Club. From the first time I walked into the door till my wedding day our events coordinator, Jennifer, was fabulous. She assured me from the start that our wedding was going to be great and it was!! We used their centerpieces, ceremony decor and they did everything for us. People are still talking about how fabulous it was. The food was amazing! If you are looking for a beautiful, scenic room with a fantastic person to guide you in having a memorable day then absolutly consider Ravenwood for your wedding. I am so glad I did.

Profile Picture Mel, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception here on June 20, 2009. The wedding coordinator was always available to answer any questions we had, no matter how trivial I thought they were! Ravenwood was very affordable and provided the table centerpieces, aisle flowers, runner, and even the arch decorated with beautiful flowers! The food at the reception was amazing, the best beef tenderloin (from a carving station) I have ever had! The reception was on an outdoor enclosed glass patio that has just been redone, looked absolutely amazing! It was so beautiful! The staff were very professional and paid special attention to small details that made our wedding fantastic! I didn't have to do anything on my wedding day, I gave them all of our decorations and extra things (such as toasting glasses, cake decorations, table decorations, etc.) and they placed them all for us exactly the way we wanted! We even had our rehearsal dinner there for an unbelievably affordable price! We were very impressed, and I am still getting compliments on how beautiful our wedding was! I would highly recommend their excellent services!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/20/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I walked into Ravenwood being a young 23 year old bride to be and fell in love. All the openness and the option to have a wedding ceremony outside yet incase of weather there is a beautiful clear tent. I immediately booked it up they let me hold the date to talk to all the parties involved and had no problem accepting payment over the phone as I don't live close. They sent me this very helpful excel sheet with everything I would ever need including a room layout that I could use and make tables in and show them what I want. the excel book they gave me was like my very own customized wedding planner because when I would put in the number of people I had attending which changed a lot the cost of the toast and other expenses. But the place is amazing and so nice they also set us up with different hotels that had a shuttle to Ravenwood. Another thing I love is that the place is mine for the whole day as they do not book other weddings on the same day so I can go in as early as I want and I have the place until 11pm.

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The event turned out beautiful. I wish they had paid as much attention to the food and cake details as they did to the decorations.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews