Ravenwood Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Val V. Married on 06/04/2022

Absolutely perfect in every way

A great venue with excellent service and food. Bridget made my daughter at ease throughout the whole process and came through in every aspect. I'm forever grateful to Ravenwood and it's first class operation
  • Mikayla
    Mikayla S. Married on 04/16/2022

Excellent venue to work with!

My husband and I got married last weekend on 4/16 and I'm not sure if we'll ever stop thinking about how fantastic it was! Bridgette was our event coordinator and she was amazing right from our very first correspondence. At our meetings, she outlined everything for us and made sure we didn't miss any detail. Given that we didn't know anything about the planning process to begin with, she made it so so very easy for us.

On the day of, she and her team were attentive to any need we had even before we knew we had it. We got to focus on us and the day, as they made sure that we didn't need to worry about anything. The space and the course are beautiful, and the food was great. We could not recommend this venue enough.

Mikayla and Zach Schmidt
    Joan H. Married on 08/27/2021

Amazing wedding venue!!!

This venue does not disappoint! My daughter got married on 8/27/21 and it was absolutely amazing. We had Jennifer as our coordinator. She handled everything perfectly. There were some last minute changes and Jennifer made everything happen smoothly. We got so many compliments from our quests. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend Ravenwood!
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing experience- Highly Recommend!!

We could not have had a more perfect wedding day at Ravenwood Golf Club! My husband and I were beyond pleased with the process from start to finish. We fell in love with the staff and atmosphere at our first tour and had an incredible experience throughout, including our meetings, working with coordinators, week-of preparations, our wedding day, and "pick up". Our coordinator, Marissa, and her staff were extremely professional, talented, and you can tell they love what they do! As a bride and groom, we were well taken care of. Our family and wedding guests were all amazed at the experience, too! We highly recommend Ravenwood for your wedding and events!!
    Patrick B. Married on 05/15/2021

Awesome Venue

We could not have asked for a better location for our wedding reception. Jen was a rockstar that helped us with every aspect of our reception. No matter the type of question she was always readily available to answer. She always stayed positive and helped out anyway she could especially with Covid policies and procedures. All guests loved the food and could not compliment enough about how gorgeous the view is. Thank you to all the staff!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 04/24/2021

Great Experience!

Extremely responsive staff and a great all inclusive location.
    Courtney S. Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful experience!

We had a great experience at ravenwood! From beginning to end everything just felt easy. Jennifer always was there for me and really guided me in all the planning. Obviously with covid are plans had to change. We still had the most amazing wedding day! I would recommend ravenwood to anyone
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 08/23/2019

Above and Beyond Service!

From the beginning stages of planning to our wedding day, the service at Ravenwood was excellent. The coordinator, Marissa, went above and beyond through providing assistance with helping me develop a vision for the décor as well as helping me choose flowers with the florist. She executed everything we discussed beautifully and both the indoor and outdoor spaces were beautiful! The food (apps: bacon wrapped shrimp and scallops, antipasto; dinner: Chicken French, eggplant napoleon, 3 cheese risotto) was outstanding and the presentation was fantastic. It is one of the few venues that provides décor available free of charge. I cannot recommend Ravenwood highly enough!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend Ravenwood!!

I cannot say enough great things about Ravenwood Golf Club! Jennifer helped us from start to finish with our wedding. She was the first person we met with and we knew instantly that Ravenwood was the perfect place for our wedding. The staff members were so helpful. The venue and golf course are so beautiful! I highly recommend Ravenwood for any event needs especially weddings. It was so nice being able to explain my vision to Jennifer and her being able to pull it off. Everything exceeded our expectations and I love her attention to detail!! We’ve received so many compliments about how beautiful everything was and how great the service was.
  • Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience

We could not have imagined a better venue for our special day. We wanted an indoor and outdoor option, as we are an outdoorsy couple- but also didn't want to worry about Rochester weather ruining our day! Ravenwood is perfect for a romantic outdoor feel! Our guests loved having access to the patio and sitting by the course. Amber and her team did an amazing job from day one. She was extremely responsive, organized, and attentive. She exceeded our expectations! Everything came together so beautifully (better than I could have possibly imagined) and we continue to receive countless compliments from guests on how amazing the venue was. Cannot recommend enough!
    Mark Married on 10/06/2018
    My daughter got married at Ravenwood on Saturday. I can not say enough about how smooth and professional the process was. Everything was perfect. The food was incredible. Jennifer and the rest of the staff was outstanding to work with. The bartender was as good as they get. I would recommend looking at Ravenwood if you want a beautiful experience with a gorgeous venue.
    Julianne Married on 10/06/2018
    My husband and I got married here in August and everything was absolutely AMAZING. Jennifer and her team did an absolutely phenomenal job and I would recommend Ravenwood to anybody that is looking for an elegant, indoor/outdoor, beautiful and fun wedding venue. It rained on our wedding day right during the ceremony and it was such an easy transition to get the wedding party out of the rain which was great that although we were outdoors, we didn't have to settle on a 'plan B'. Jennifer did an absolutely phenomenal job setting up our room - we gave her our decor and she nailed it without really any direction for us! And lastly, the food was great. There were no complaints by any of our guests!
  • Shannon
    Shannon W. Married on 08/31/2018

Wonderful Wedding!

Ravenwood's staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Amber was the coordinator for the day of our event and I could not have asked for a better coordinator. She helped calm my nerves and helped put on the best day of my life! Thank you to Amber and the staff for such an amazing day!
    Carly Married on 08/11/2018
    Ravenwood is such a beautiful venue! We absolutely loved this venue and are very happy that we picked the. Jennifer is absolutely wonderful and extremely helpful. All the staff is great and we had absolutely no issues on our wedding day what so ever! We highly recommend this venue!
    Lyndsey Married on 07/29/2018
    My reception was absolutely beautiful and perfect. I can't say enough good things about Ravenwood Golf Club. My husband and I worked with Marissa and she was very accommodating and offered suggestions when needed. She even helped us count the guests on our guest list to figure out seating arrangements. Marissa and the staff at Ravenwood did an amazing job decorating the reception, it was exactly how I had described and shown pictures of what I wanted. My guests are still raving about the food what a beautiful facility and atmosphere Ravenwood provided. We had an amazing reception and it was also a beautiful backdrop for pictures, as we took them on the golf course.
    When my wedding party arrived for pictures, we were escorted to a side room to put our bags and found water bottles and horderves set up on the table to have that were being passed and served during the cocktail hour. We were also told if anyone wanted a drink from the bar, we could get some as well. This way, we were sure to have the horderves we chose as we may still be out for pictures or be caught talking to guests. Amber escorted the bridal party and photographers on the golf carts around the course for pictures. She held onto my veil for me when the photographer asked to take some pictures with it off and then helped put it back on when we got back to the club house.
    Everyone was so kind and helpful to making sure our special day went smoothly. Any questions or assistance anyone needed, all of the staff members were willing and able to go out of their way to do whatever to help. I would highly recommend Ravenwood for any special event!!
    Sandy Married on 06/23/2018
    My son was just married at Ravenwood Golf Club; both the ceremony and reception were held there. I can't say enough good things about the beauty of the location. The backdrop for the wedding ceremony has beautiful trees, flowers and a waterfall. It is absolutely stunning. The reception room overlooks many nature scenes and of course, the golf course itself. The food (buffet) was delicious, hot and well prepared. The family style salad at the table was a nice touch. And the servers passing around appetizers were readily available (appetizers were great). Our wedding coordinator, Marissa DiPaolo, could not have been more helpful, kind, patient and available. From the moment we first met her to the actual event, she has been delightful to know and work with, not to mention that she is extremely capable at her job. She has the skill to work with bossy parents and nervous brides. If I could provide both Marissa and Ravenwood a rating higher than 5, I would do so. We told the bride and groom before the wedding that they should plan that something will go wrong on their wedding day. Given Marissa's talent and attention to detail, that never happened. Highly, highly recommend.
    Allison Married on 06/09/2018
    Ravenwood Country club was AMAZING! Marissa was our coordinator and from day one she went above and beyond. She answered our questions quickly, answered all of our parents questions, helped us fit our budget, gave great advice and was a great support when I was anxious it would rain the day of (it didn't but the back up plan she had for us was amazing and calmed me down). The food was so good! I had many guests go back up for seconds on the Buffett. We had rave reviews on the venue! I love that they have a bridal supplies closet. Marissa used supplies there to spice up our wedding decor. I also did not have to pay for the majority of my centerpiece items because the venue had them! I really really really really recommend them. Only negative I received was the dance floor was really hot when it was humid even with fans on, but what can you really do about that?
    Laura Married on 06/02/2018
    Everything about Ravenwood is amazing. We had heard great things and upon our first visit were immediately captured by the beauty of the ceremony site, reception room, and grounds. Several months before the wedding, they hosted a tasting day with different food and table setting examples, etc. It really helped put things together for us. Marissa was our coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful and helpful in every way. We met with her several times before the wedding and I felt totally relaxed and confident that I would not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day--I was right! The food didn't seem like anything special at the tasting, but on our wedding day it was spectacular. What was cool is that we got to tell them we wanted more sherry in the chicken french, rarer prime rib, etc and the chef delivered. People also really liked the family style dinner option. We have gotten so many compliments on the food, the beauty of the venue, and the way everything is set up there (indoor/outdoor flow is almost seamless). My mom actually just told my sister that there is no way that her wedding can be as good as mine unless she gets married there, too! I agree that's messed up but it really was a perfect day!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/04/2017

Ravenwonderful

My husband and I got married in November of 2017. Jennifer and her team are amazing, they made the entire experience so much easier. I would highly recommend Ravenwood to any couple looking to get married at any time of the year, their venue is outstanding!
    Ramon Married on 10/13/2017
    From the start when we first visited Ravenwood Golf Club, we were greeted with nothing more than the utmost professionalism and care. The event coordinator Jennifer was amazing, letting us know that our day would be the most important thing on her schedule that day; her memory attention to detail was impeccable. On the day of our wedding we were in awe to the beauty of the ceremony and dining area, as well as how well Jennifer was able to make our vision a reality. Our wedding started later than expected, and Jennifer's patience and reassurance that everything would turn out ok was a god send. The food was out of this world, we had the Chicken Oscar as our main entrée, and everyone love their meal to the point of most people getting seconds. Throughout the day, Jennifer and her employees walked us through all of the special events with care and ease. I will be recommending Ravenwood to everyone I know and people that I don't know as well, that's how amazing they were! If you don't have your wedding or special event here, your are missing out!
    Mark Married on 09/08/2017
    Jen at Ravenwood was simply awesome. Ravenwood as a venue was incredible and the food was excellent. Jen herself was super helpful and made the whole wedding planning process easy and she was very professional and on-point with everything. We could not have asked for a better day and the whole ceremony and reception went off without a hitch! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding venue at an affordable price!
    Amber Married on 07/15/2017
    LET JENNIFER AND RAVENWOOD CREATE YOUR FAIRYTALE WEDDING, FREE OF STRESS <3
    I felt so incredibly overwhelmed, stressed out, and uptight, 95% of the planning process when it came to the wedding, BUT ON THE DAY OF, I WAS 100% CALM, I was at EASE and I was RELAXED. And it was because of ALL of the wonderful women at R
    I have Celiac Disease, Severe IBS, and a few other food intolerances, so finding a venue to meet my needs was a long and scary process, but Ravenwood was willing to make me a CUSTOM plate to my EXACT needs with no hesitation. We booked immediately after meeting with Jennifer who was so professional and helpful, she guided us through our options, answered MANY of my emails, and continue to do so. Her other team members, Marissa, Lizzy, and Amber are all prompt at replying to my questions or concerns.

Jennifer,
    Made me not feel annoying or neurotic ever, and was SO on top of her game! She simply put,is a powerhouse, a beast of a wedding decorator/coordinator/boss! The attention to detail, was impeccable, the room looked more beautiful than I EVER could have imagined. Every girl dreams of their wedding, I actually never did, BUT this was better than anything I could have ever dreamed of. And the timeline, she made me feel at ease, and how IT TRULY DID JUST FLOW - LIKE SHE SAID IT WOULD!

Sally,
    Was my go to for the day of - she shlepped my semi intoxicated wedding party around, brought my husband and I chicken, and making sure I was “okay” the whole time.
    Laura Married on 06/09/2017
    I can't say enough good things about Marissa and her team at Ravenwood! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and no detail went unnoticed. The venue itself is stunning and service was wonderful. It was so great I wish I could do it all again!
    Katie Married on 05/20/2017
    Ravenwood was the absolute perfect venue for our May wedding! Between the large dining room with glass walls, new outdoor pavilion, and stunning garden, our reception had it all. My husband and I worked with Marissa at Ravenwood for over a year and a half and we cannot thank her enough for her guidance and availability to us as we planned our wedding primarily from out of town. She was very flexible when scheduling meetings with us and also incredibly responsive to my calls and emails. She helped us with every last detail and it truly felt like we were paying for the reception and got a wedding planner for free. She understood exactly what we wanted for our day and went above and beyond setting up the venue and organizing the night for us. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything except enjoying our big day with friends and family - Marissa took care of everything! I would highly recommend Ravenwood to anyone who is looking for a high quality wedding with a dependable and personable staff, and many options to plan a wedding with any budget. Thank you, Marissa!!
    Renee Married on 04/29/2017
    I would highly recommend Ravenwood. They have a beautiful venue. The glass and stonework in the reception hall makes lots of decorating unnecessary, although we did add uplighting. The one wall is made up of sliding glass doors that open up onto the patio, which is where we had our dance floor. This created the perfect opportunity for dancers to be cooled off but non-dancers to be more comfortable in the reception hall. They also had space heaters. My husband was thrilled that no matter what temperature you wanted, you could find it. There was some threat of rain on our wedding day and Jennifer offered to close the soft patio walls. Luckily we didn't need to but we appreciated her coming to ask what we wanted to do! We had our ceremony there as well and the fountain area was a very nice backdrop. Jennifer was great to work with. She was accommodating of special requests for yard games and dietary restrictions and made the set-up a breeze. Everyone said the food was amazing! They had a relatively new chef for our wedding and the risotto was a big hit. Jennifer was there to make sure everything went smoothly and she was on top of every detail. Ravenwood is very affordable for the high quality food, service, and decor that you get. Thank you to Jennifer and all of the other staff who helped make our day a success!