Ravenwood Golf Club Reviews

Ravenwood Golf Club 4
Ravenwood Golf Club 5
Ravenwood Golf Club 6

Julianne · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I got married here in August and everything was absolutely AMAZING. Jennifer and her team did an absolutely phenomenal job and I would recommend Ravenwood to anybody that is looking for an elegant, indoor/outdoor, beautiful and fun wedding venue. It rained on our wedding day right during the ceremony and it was such an easy transition to get the wedding party out of the rain which was great that although we were outdoors, we didn't have to settle on a 'plan B'. Jennifer did an absolutely phenomenal job setting up our room - we gave her our decor and she nailed it without really any direction for us! And lastly, the food was great. There were no complaints by any of our guests!

mark · Married on 10/06/2018

My daughter got married at Ravenwood on Saturday. I can not say enough about how smooth and professional the process was. Everything was perfect. The food was incredible. Jennifer and the rest of the staff was outstanding to work with. The bartender was as good as they get. I would recommend looking at Ravenwood if you want a beautiful experience with a gorgeous venue.

Carly · Married on 08/11/2018

Ravenwood is such a beautiful venue! We absolutely loved this venue and are very happy that we picked the. Jennifer is absolutely wonderful and extremely helpful. All the staff is great and we had absolutely no issues on our wedding day what so ever! We highly recommend this venue!

Lyndsey · Married on 07/29/2018

My reception was absolutely beautiful and perfect. I can't say enough good things about Ravenwood Golf Club. My husband and I worked with Marissa and she was very accommodating and offered suggestions when needed. She even helped us count the guests on our guest list to figure out seating arrangements. Marissa and the staff at Ravenwood did an amazing job decorating the reception, it was exactly how I had described and shown pictures of what I wanted. My guests are still raving about the food what a beautiful facility and atmosphere Ravenwood provided. We had an amazing reception and it was also a beautiful backdrop for pictures, as we took them on the golf course.
    When my wedding party arrived for pictures, we were escorted to a side room to put our bags and found water bottles and horderves set up on the table to have that were being passed and served during the cocktail hour. We were also told if anyone wanted a drink from the bar, we could get some as well. This way, we were sure to have the horderves we chose as we may still be out for pictures or be caught talking to guests. Amber escorted the bridal party and photographers on the golf carts around the course for pictures. She held onto my veil for me when the photographer asked to take some pictures with it off and then helped put it back on when we got back to the club house.
    Everyone was so kind and helpful to making sure our special day went smoothly. Any questions or assistance anyone needed, all of the staff members were willing and able to go out of their way to do whatever to help. I would highly recommend Ravenwood for any special event!!

Sandy · Married on 06/23/2018

My son was just married at Ravenwood Golf Club; both the ceremony and reception were held there. I can't say enough good things about the beauty of the location. The backdrop for the wedding ceremony has beautiful trees, flowers and a waterfall. It is absolutely stunning. The reception room overlooks many nature scenes and of course, the golf course itself. The food (buffet) was delicious, hot and well prepared. The family style salad at the table was a nice touch. And the servers passing around appetizers were readily available (appetizers were great). Our wedding coordinator, Marissa DiPaolo, could not have been more helpful, kind, patient and available. From the moment we first met her to the actual event, she has been delightful to know and work with, not to mention that she is extremely capable at her job. She has the skill to work with bossy parents and nervous brides. If I could provide both Marissa and Ravenwood a rating higher than 5, I would do so. We told the bride and groom before the wedding that they should plan that something will go wrong on their wedding day. Given Marissa's talent and attention to detail, that never happened. Highly, highly recommend.

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Ravenwood Country club was AMAZING! Marissa was our coordinator and from day one she went above and beyond. She answered our questions quickly, answered all of our parents questions, helped us fit our budget, gave great advice and was a great support when I was anxious it would rain the day of (it didn't but the back up plan she had for us was amazing and calmed me down). The food was so good! I had many guests go back up for seconds on the Buffett. We had rave reviews on the venue! I love that they have a bridal supplies closet. Marissa used supplies there to spice up our wedding decor. I also did not have to pay for the majority of my centerpiece items because the venue had them! I really really really really recommend them. Only negative I received was the dance floor was really hot when it was humid even with fans on, but what can you really do about that?

Ravenwood Golf Club 7
    Ravenwood Golf Club 8
    Ravenwood Golf Club 9
    Ravenwood Golf Club 10
    Ravenwood Golf Club 11

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

Everything about Ravenwood is amazing. We had heard great things and upon our first visit were immediately captured by the beauty of the ceremony site, reception room, and grounds. Several months before the wedding, they hosted a tasting day with different food and table setting examples, etc. It really helped put things together for us. Marissa was our coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful and helpful in every way. We met with her several times before the wedding and I felt totally relaxed and confident that I would not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day--I was right! The food didn't seem like anything special at the tasting, but on our wedding day it was spectacular. What was cool is that we got to tell them we wanted more sherry in the chicken french, rarer prime rib, etc and the chef delivered. People also really liked the family style dinner option. We have gotten so many compliments on the food, the beauty of the venue, and the way everything is set up there (indoor/outdoor flow is almost seamless). My mom actually just told my sister that there is no way that her wedding can be as good as mine unless she gets married there, too! I agree that's messed up but it really was a perfect day!

Ramon · Married on 10/13/2017

From the start when we first visited Ravenwood Golf Club, we were greeted with nothing more than the utmost professionalism and care. The event coordinator Jennifer was amazing, letting us know that our day would be the most important thing on her schedule that day; her memory attention to detail was impeccable. On the day of our wedding we were in awe to the beauty of the ceremony and dining area, as well as how well Jennifer was able to make our vision a reality. Our wedding started later than expected, and Jennifer's patience and reassurance that everything would turn out ok was a god send. The food was out of this world, we had the Chicken Oscar as our main entrée, and everyone love their meal to the point of most people getting seconds. Throughout the day, Jennifer and her employees walked us through all of the special events with care and ease. I will be recommending Ravenwood to everyone I know and people that I don't know as well, that's how amazing they were! If you don't have your wedding or special event here, your are missing out!

Ravenwood Golf Club 12

Mark · Married on 09/08/2017

Jen at Ravenwood was simply awesome. Ravenwood as a venue was incredible and the food was excellent. Jen herself was super helpful and made the whole wedding planning process easy and she was very professional and on-point with everything. We could not have asked for a better day and the whole ceremony and reception went off without a hitch! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding venue at an affordable price!

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

LET JENNIFER AND RAVENWOOD CREATE YOUR FAIRYTALE WEDDING, FREE OF STRESS <3
    I felt so incredibly overwhelmed, stressed out, and uptight, 95% of the planning process when it came to the wedding, BUT ON THE DAY OF, I WAS 100% CALM, I was at EASE and I was RELAXED. And it was because of ALL of the wonderful women at R
    I have Celiac Disease, Severe IBS, and a few other food intolerances, so finding a venue to meet my needs was a long and scary process, but Ravenwood was willing to make me a CUSTOM plate to my EXACT needs with no hesitation. We booked immediately after meeting with Jennifer who was so professional and helpful, she guided us through our options, answered MANY of my emails, and continue to do so. Her other team members, Marissa, Lizzy, and Amber are all prompt at replying to my questions or concerns.

Jennifer,
    Made me not feel annoying or neurotic ever, and was SO on top of her game! She simply put,is a powerhouse, a beast of a wedding decorator/coordinator/boss! The attention to detail, was impeccable, the room looked more beautiful than I EVER could have imagined. Every girl dreams of their wedding, I actually never did, BUT this was better than anything I could have ever dreamed of. And the timeline, she made me feel at ease, and how IT TRULY DID JUST FLOW - LIKE SHE SAID IT WOULD!

Sally,
    Was my go to for the day of - she shlepped my semi intoxicated wedding party around, brought my husband and I chicken, and making sure I was “okay” the whole time.

Laura · Married on 06/09/2017

I can't say enough good things about Marissa and her team at Ravenwood! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and no detail went unnoticed. The venue itself is stunning and service was wonderful. It was so great I wish I could do it all again!

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

Ravenwood was the absolute perfect venue for our May wedding! Between the large dining room with glass walls, new outdoor pavilion, and stunning garden, our reception had it all. My husband and I worked with Marissa at Ravenwood for over a year and a half and we cannot thank her enough for her guidance and availability to us as we planned our wedding primarily from out of town. She was very flexible when scheduling meetings with us and also incredibly responsive to my calls and emails. She helped us with every last detail and it truly felt like we were paying for the reception and got a wedding planner for free. She understood exactly what we wanted for our day and went above and beyond setting up the venue and organizing the night for us. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything except enjoying our big day with friends and family - Marissa took care of everything! I would highly recommend Ravenwood to anyone who is looking for a high quality wedding with a dependable and personable staff, and many options to plan a wedding with any budget. Thank you, Marissa!!

Renee · Married on 04/29/2017

I would highly recommend Ravenwood. They have a beautiful venue. The glass and stonework in the reception hall makes lots of decorating unnecessary, although we did add uplighting. The one wall is made up of sliding glass doors that open up onto the patio, which is where we had our dance floor. This created the perfect opportunity for dancers to be cooled off but non-dancers to be more comfortable in the reception hall. They also had space heaters. My husband was thrilled that no matter what temperature you wanted, you could find it. There was some threat of rain on our wedding day and Jennifer offered to close the soft patio walls. Luckily we didn't need to but we appreciated her coming to ask what we wanted to do! We had our ceremony there as well and the fountain area was a very nice backdrop. Jennifer was great to work with. She was accommodating of special requests for yard games and dietary restrictions and made the set-up a breeze. Everyone said the food was amazing! They had a relatively new chef for our wedding and the risotto was a big hit. Jennifer was there to make sure everything went smoothly and she was on top of every detail. Ravenwood is very affordable for the high quality food, service, and decor that you get. Thank you to Jennifer and all of the other staff who helped make our day a success!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2016

My husband and I had both our ceremony and reception at Ravenwood on 10/7/16. Since my husband and I met with Jennifer, she and the staff at Ravenwood were nothing but amazing! The entire team was responsive and accommodating! We were at first unsure this venue would work with our budget but Jennifer worked with us to customize our menu and any add-ons to fit not only our budget but our vision for our wedding day. Her organization and clarity with every detail fit perfectly with my own planning style and attention to detail. Besides the wonderful staff, Ravenwood also has a beautiful new addition which is a cedar high ceiling which is open to both the banquet room and the outdoor patio/yard area which guests can sit under and/or dance under during the ceremony and reception. We were able to add strings of Edison lights and they looked amazing with the Chandelier as well. I cannot say enough kind words on behalf of the staff. Everything went very smoothly on the day of our wedding and we owe it all to Jennifer. I highly recommend Ravenwood to any future bride and groom!

Shaunna · Married on 05/14/2016

We had both our ceremony and reception at Ravenwood. We couldn't say enough wonderful things about this venue. From the food which was wonderful where we had numerous guests come up to us and say it was by far the best food they have ever had at a wedding down to the fine details where Jennifer Gossage (coordinator) managed everything so flawlessly that it was a worry free night for us. The venue was more beautiful than we could have imagined. All the staff were courteous, professional and kind. My husband's mother fell ill right before dinner and was rushed to the hospital and this was a very scary and upsetting event that occurred during the night. The Ravenwood staff handled it with the utmost professionalism and compassion. At the the end of the night, my mother in law made a miraculous return to the reception and Ravenwood brought out dinner for them and made sure all their needs were met. Such class acts! We left at the end of the night wanting to have the reception all overights again because it was such a wonderful experience. Receiving so many compliments from guests, telling us it was the best wedding they had ever been to not only brought us joy but made us grateful for the wonderful people that executed the event. Best night of our lives!

Erin · Married on 05/07/2016

Visit the venue and see the amazing indoor/outdoor space.
    Meet with the staff - they are wonderful and beyond accommodating.
    Attend the open houses to try the delicious food and view their variety of extra decors.

Lynn · Married on 07/31/2015

I can't say enough good things about Ravenwood. My husband and I are SO happy we decided to have our wedding reception at Ravenwood - it was the truly best night of our lives and everything went perfectly! Jennifer is amazing - she is so wonderful, responsive, and easy to work with, yet she runs a tight ship and I knew I wouldn't have to worry about a thing (and I didn't). She and her team gave us total peace of mind and kept us on track throughout the night. The dining room is beautiful, and having use of the outdoor terrace for our bar and dance floor made it such an awesome atmosphere. Their gardens are gorgeous and clearly meticulously maintained, a perfect setting for our family pictures. We absolutely loved our meals and have gotten a ton of positive feedback on how much our families and guests enjoyed the food. Thank you Jennifer and team for a wonderful experience!

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2015

Ravenwood Golf Club was the most amazing venue. The staff made our day completely amazing. They worked so hard to decorate and place everything exactly the way it was planned to truly tie our wedding together. Our wedding planner Jennifer was beyond incredible. She did not miss a detail of how we wanted our ceremony and reception to be, and she worked incredibly hard to make sure we were both perfectly happy. The scenery was breathtaking and the food was delicious. Our guests are still raving about how incredible the food was! If you are looking for hard working staff, a gorgeous view, and an all over perfect place to get married and or have your reception, Ravenwood Golf Club is definitely the right choice for you.

Jennifer and her staff are simply amazing. For the soon-to-be brides reading this, you must give Ravenwood a tour. Any budget is welcome, any customization is not out of reach, and whether you have a wedding planner or not, they will act as one for you. The food is STILL talked about from our guests, the bar was never packed (and we had a big crowd...) and planning up until the day was so easy. What venue provides ALL of your centerpieces, and SETS them up for you? RAVENWOOD does! They went above and beyond to make my wedding day BEAUTIFUL.

I highly recommend this venue!!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2013

I am starting off by saying Ronnie is awesome! Immediately from the start we felt like they would make our day special and exactly how we wanted. Other venues we visited it felt like every wedding was preplanned and you selected from their choices. For our wedding we did almost everything DIY and with only a few pictures and some notes, Ronnie took our decor and made the room look absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have imagined it looking any better. The day flowed so smoothly and effortlessly, I only wish it didn't go by so fast! We planned our wedding from PA so we did a lot of emailing back and forth. Ronnie is great at answering all your questions (I had A LOT!) and making time to meet with you before the event. The room at Ravenwood is gorgeous with floor to ceiling windows that give a beautiful view of the trees and grounds. Our wedding was in October which was perfect for seeing all the beautiful fall colors. I HIGHLY recommend Ronnie and Ravenwood if your looking to have a wonderful venue that will work with you towards the wedding of your dreams and make sure everything runs smoothly!

As the father of the bride I was very impressed with Ravenwood. We worked with Jennifer who is outstanding. She is easy to work with; full of creative ideas, no request or detail is ever a problem. It is clear she loves her job and that she is there to ensure the special day goes just as planned. We received what we wanted, the way we wanted it for a very reasonable price. Many of our guests raved about how good the food was. Everything from the beautiful facility to the excellent food to the coordination of ceremony and activities was perfect. I highly recommend Ravenwood.

Ronie was amazing!!!!! I realize that sounds a little weird but she handled everything, from helping finish up the small details, to standing up for us to our parents and the photogropher, :-) Anything we needed the entire day she handled personally. She even catered to the whims of our picky flower girl. Our wedding was amazing and i think she and ravenwood, were amazing part of that!

The food was absolutly amazing! Tenderloin, mashed potatoes, the bruschetta, everything was amazing.

Loved this place, my ceremony/reception went off without a hitch. Very friendly, helpful employees especially Jenn and Ronnie. Beautiful place would highly recommend it!

Laurie · Married on 07/21/2012

Absolutely loved this indoor-outdoor venue for my daughter's wedding! The indoor space provides a simple backdrop for your style -- no fighting gaudy decor here. The outdoor area is charming with large patio and garden; and is separated from the golf course -- very private.

Jennifer, the Events Manager is a delight to work with. Whatever you want, she makes it happen with a smile. Our food selections were customized and everything was excellent.