Raven Rose Reviews

Raven Rose 6
Raven Rose 7
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 03/08/2019

Courtney is the most phenomenal, love love love!!!!

We had the most wonderful experience working with Courtney! Courtney really took the time to help bring to life what we wanted for our day. Courtney was so thoughtful in helping us flush out ideas, colors, flowers in creating something that was special, but also very “us.” Courtney was patient, thoughtful, and really understood what we wanted. She was professional, super responsive, and we had so much fun planning all the aspects. She also was super understanding of our budget and was able to work within it, without being pushy and she really maximized all details. Courtney was such a joy and we were so happy with the flowers. We are so thankful for Courtney’s amazingness, it doesn’t hurt that her store is so well curated and she has a super cute dog! We cannot thank Courtney enough!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Raven Rose 13
    Raven Rose 14

Michelle Hutchison · Married on 11/16/2018

She is a mind reader

Courtney was so easy to work with and when I gave her a vision of what I wanted, she made it happen. Everything was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Daniel Rice · Married on 09/02/2018

Great choice

Courtney was so helpful in the design phase and put together beautiful flowers. She was flexible and easy to work with and really cared about how our wedding looked. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2019

J · Married on 09/15/2017

Courtney, the owner of Raven Rose Beacon, made beautiful flower arrangements for our Beacon Roundhouse wedding in September 2017. Courtney was flexible and she made floral planning fun and inspiring. She was even able to incorporate the differing styles between me and my now husband. One guest exclaimed "Everything looks perfect!" after seeing our flowers. Courtney created a gorgeous bridal bouquet and smaller bouquets for our moms. The copper wedding arch with flowers she created was perfect, and so was the entry-way floral design! We loved the center pieces too, which Courtney made based on one Pinterest photo. Courtney has great style and you can really leave it up to her to choose the best flowers for the season. I definitely recommend Courtney and Raven Rose for elegant, beautiful and unique wedding flowers!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Allison · Married on 10/17/2015

From the moment I met Janette, I knew I wanted to hire her. I'm super dumb when it comes to flowers, I have no idea what anything's called or what I was even looking for. Janette was the most helpful during the first consultation, she help define what I was looking for and didn't make me feel dumb for not knowing what things are called and what's in season (like some other florists in the area, boooo). Together we created a plan of what we needed for my wedding, and I felt so comfortable and happy about it! The day of, the flowers took my breath away! From the little direction I gave her, Janette was able to create beautiful pieces or exactly what I wanted (but couldn't quite articulate). Deliveries were nice and punctual on the day of the wedding too. I cannot say enough great things about her and her shop- hire Janette and La Bella Rosa if you want your wedding flowers done right!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Raven Rose's reply:

Allison! You are adorable and were so much fun to work with! I thoroughly enjoyed the entire process with you from consultation to design concept to final product design and delivery. Thank you for you kind words and I hope you do stay in touch. All my best to you both!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Janette! She is sweet and professional. I brought in inspirational images of what we wanted, and she created even better than the photo!!! She made our vision come to life, our day was perfect! Her prices are very fair. I would highly recommend her, especially for Roundhouse weddings!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Charlene · Married on 05/30/2015

Janette created a beautiful bouquet and table settings for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and I had no idea about flowers and only really had an idea of the colors I was looking for. She was able to create exactly what I was looking for even if I wasn't able to adequately communicate it. Everyone loved the flowers and they looked incredible in the venue with the table settings.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Gi · Married on 08/30/2014

There are so many beautiful, positive things to say about La Bella Rosa Florist. Unbelievable service and such friendly, welcoming staff. Janette is a doll and a pleasure to work with; from the second we met her we knew we were going to book her on the spot. Her store front is a very calming oasis from the busy Main Street of Beacon and her personality is so soothing and refreshing! We were beyond impressed with how our flowers turned out and were so grateful that Janette took on the task of decorating our centerpiece lanterns as well. Everything was perfect and we highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Gary · Married on 08/03/2014

wonderful lady and excellent job provide the finest flowers and arraignments

Sent on 10/23/2014

Alicia · Married on 07/06/2014

La Bella Rosa gave us the most beautiful flowers for our July 2014 wedding. Not only were the flowers more perfect that I could have imagined, but working with Janette was amazing. It was a very personal experience working with Janette to create exactly what we were hoping for. I would recommend La Bella Rosa to anybody getting married in the area (or even out of the area, the drive would be worth it).

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2014

Janette was incredible to work with. From the moment I contacted her about my wedding she replied promptly and set up a consultation with me to discuss my vision. She listened to all of my ideas and made wonderful suggestions. Her prices are very reasonable and she was great about working with my budget. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful and beyond what I imagined! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for affordable and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

Jeanette was amazing to work with! She was the first and only florist I met with. We connected immediately and she helped make my vision a reality. The flowers were absolutely stunning! She hand delivered my bouquet the day of the wedding, this shows how much thought and care she puts into her work. I was also amazed when I returned from my honeymoon 1 week after the wedding and my centerpieces that I took home (hydrangeas) still looked as beautiful as they did the day of the wedding. What a pleasure to work with such a beautiful, genuine person who really does care about making the bride's (and groom's) wedding day picture perfect!---Megan

Sent on 07/14/2014

Janette was a joy to work with. The initial meeting was wonderful- we bounced ideas back and forth she really stuck to my budget and made basic prototypes right there with the flowers I was not familiar with. She noticed immediately that the ribbon color that was ordered was incorrect and then went out of her way to make sure my flowers were perfect! Give her room to work her magic- she is a true artist. The special touches she added to my flowers without me even asking for them wonderful. Nothing but good things to say about this place!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2014

Jeanette at La Bella Rosa is amazing and has a way of making you feel completely at ease while planning. She completely understood my vision and sat with my husband and I for hours going over every detail. She will work with your budget and is upfront about cost and availability. The flowers the day of my wedding were better than I could have imagined. If you get the chance to go into Beacon definitely stop by her beautiful shop and at least have a consultation with her. You'll be happy you did :)

Sent on 06/09/2014

Phoebe · Married on 05/25/2014

Such a pleasure to work with Janette and her team. I came in with a wide range of ideas and she was such a wonderful consultant and designer. We narrowed things down after she truly took the time to understand my motif and personality. I even received compliments on the small arrangements for the bar tables that she created.
    In addition to her understanding in terms of design, she was also such a great help in staying within our budget. As brides we can gather inspiration that can be beyond our means. Janette was able to give numerous options that achieved the look I wanted but with careful consideration of affordability.
    A joyful experience with a very joyful person.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Kristen · Married on 05/10/2014

Janette at La Bella Rosa was extremely helpful in selecting the perfect flower arrangements for my wedding. She did an amazing job! She was priced right, timely in her delivery and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

I had such a great experience with Janette and La Bella Rosa! In planning our wedding, I knew that flowers were one place we wanted to save money, and had the idea of doing our own arrangements the day before. However, I was unfamiliar with the Hudson Valley area and did not know where to get the flowers to arrange. I contacted a bunch of local florists, and most of them recommended against doing the flowers ourselves and some offered alternative deals with minimum costs of $3000+ (I understand where they're coming from -- they can only do 1-2 weddings in a day, and want to make sure it's worth their while -- but the cost was just out of our budget).

Fortunately, we found Janette and she was open to (and even excited about!) our idea. She met with my mom, fiance and me to go over flower options, and she was very conscious about staying within our budget. When we picked up the flowers, I could not have been happier -- they were beautiful and held up great for our wedding the next day. We got many compliments on the beautiful assortment of flowers she provided.

Janette is also just a very kind, lovely person! You can tell she really enjoys and takes pride in what she does. The flower shop itself itself is also super cute and has many affordable gifts for purchase (candles, jewelry, home decor).

Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2014

Jeanette was incredible to work with. I had 6 weeks to plan my wedding and she was completely flexible with me and reassured me that she could get it done and make it work. She worked to give me exactly what I wanted within my budget and was completely honest and up front about pricing. She had my tables beautifully set and was prompt and efficient. I HIGHLY recommend la bella rosa to any bride in the area.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 12/07/2013

La Bella Rosa helped to turn my dream winter wedding into a reality. I really enjoyed working with Janette and her team planning out my floral decor. They were great at listening to my ideas and had excellent ideas of their own. The flowers came out perfect and lasted beautifully throughout the entire day. I highly recommend this florist for any special occasion.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Janette was such a pleasure to work with. From the first time we met her she expressed a true interest in making our wedding the most beautiful day. She really listened to what we wanted and everything turned out to be amazing!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2013

I was married in Beacon, NY last September, without being too familiar with the area. I found La Bella Rosa and another flower shop by doing a google search. I scheduled an appointment with both places, but after my first meeting with Janette at La Bella Rosa I quickly cancelled my second appointment. Janette is incredibly warm, friendly and met all of our needs. She immediately understood the feel of our wedding (rustic/barn) and made perfect suggestions to create the wildflower look I was going for. My flower knowledge is extremely underwhelming so when I had an idea she whipped up a look to show me, or eased me into realizing my idea was not the best (much appreciated!!). Janette also came in under budget! She worked with my mom and I to make sure we came in close to under budget and offered suggestions on how we could save money (i.e. buying vases rather than renting). Janette also contacted my caterers to work out the timing so she could work on the tablescapes and flowers for the ceremony. I didn't have to worry about one thing because she and her team had it under control. I highly recommend La Bella Rosa, they are very professional, very trustworthy and great to work with! Also the shop was very cute and has a lot of nice gifts.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Maria · Married on 08/31/2013

I am so happy I used La Bella Rosa! I had my wedding at the Beacon Roundhouse so the shop was located right across the street. Jeanette was amazing ( and what a sweet women I may add) , I showed her a few images that I liked and explain the whole feeling and vibe I wanted my wedding to be like and she took it from there. There was no questioning on my part I knew she knew exactly what I wanted. And she did ! Everything looked amazing, and exactly what I pictured everything to look like. I highly recommend La Bella Rosa. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Toni · Married on 06/15/2013

This vendor was wonderful. She took time to really talk to us and get to know us and what we wanted. She was very knowledgeable about all the different flower options. We were having trouble finding just the right flower in nature that we wanted, but she helped us find a solution. She was on time on the wedding day and the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were all gorgeous. I heartily recommend this vendor. She was so friendly and professional. I love seeing the flowers in my wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Rob · Married on 06/15/2013

We highly recommend La Bella Rosa!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Peggy · Married on 09/29/2012

Janette Burgess of La ABella Rosa in Beacon New York decorated and provided meticulous floral and decoration services for our wedding. Her workmanship was exquisite as well as her attention to detail and efficiency, and the end-result was certainly above five-star quality. Our wedding was very small, unique and elegant. Janette provided the elegance by decorating my home, the church and the Inn where we had our dinner reception. Janet’s art gave the ambiance we were looking for

Sent on 07/28/2014