Raven Rose Reviews

Raven Rose 6
Raven Rose 7
  • Terasa

Terasa · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful flowers with a "fresh picked" feel!

We had a fantastic time working with Courtney for the flowers for our wedding. We had stopped in her store after walking through Beacon the day we saw our venue. The vibe of the store was totally us. Clean, simple, and the flowers were interesting and dynamic. When we found out that the owner Courtney also provided flowers for weddings we were thrilled.. She was able to execute the perfect vision from our phone conversations and images we sent to her. Courtney was extremely friendly and always excited to show us samples and her flower ideas any time we were in the area and stopped by her beautiful store. Courtney even took time to hand deliver the boutonnieres and bouquets the day of the wedding... which were beautiful! Courtney worked with the lighting vendor to decorate the centerpiece of our wedding, a ring chandelier above the dance floor. She runs a great business and boutique store and was such a joy to work with. We look forward to stopping by whenever we are in Beacon!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Raven Rose 8
    Raven Rose 9
    Raven Rose 10
    Raven Rose 11
    Raven Rose 12

cristy villasmil · Married on 06/14/2019

Bright flowers!

Courtney was a true joy to work with. She really helped to maximize our budget and bring our dream flowers to life. She was committed to making sure she captured our vision of bright flowers and cobalt blue bud vases, while also being mindful of our budget. Peonies were a priority for at least the bouquet and Courtney was able to take it a step further and incorporate them into each of the table arrangements, which was a great surprise.

Courtney was responsive and collaborative the whole process and everything came out beautiful the day of the wedding. Guests loved the arrangements and even took some of the flowers home. The venue also mentioned they were going to use the setting as inspiration for future wedding tastings because they loved it so much.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Raven Rose 13
    Raven Rose 14
    Raven Rose 15
    Raven Rose 16
  • Megara

Meg · Married on 03/29/2019

Floral Perfection!

We couldn’t have been more thrilled with our experience after booking Raven Rose for our wedding flowers!

We originally came across Raven Rose in looking for florists that had worked at our venue and were super impressed with their portfolio of previous work. To our incredible luck, not only was Courtney S. at Raven Rose incredibly familiar with our venue, but her beautiful shop was literally located across the street from the venue, which made it super easy to check in during the various stages of planning.

During our consult, Courtney listened carefully to what our vision was, and despite the fact that I hadn’t been able to find pictures that perfectly matched our wedding vision/colors, she magically knew exactly what we were looking for, and made amazing suggestions. Her enthusiasm and knowledge of her business really shone during our consult, and she was very kind about gently leading us away from flowers that wouldn’t be in season or within our budget, as well as steering us away from trendier arrangements/colors that wouldn’t have fit the more timeless look that we were aiming for.

After our initial meeting, Courtney quickly pulled together a beautiful proposal (with gorgeous pictures and detailed floral suggestions) that blew us away, and we didn’t even consider any other florists for our big day. During the entire process, she was such a personable, kind soul, and very responsive to any questions or concerns (and even gave us some great local recommendations for vendors and things to do for our visiting guests). Additionally, she was incredibly reasonable about working within our price range (and making a few last minute adjustments) and we felt completely confident leaving such a big part of our day in her capable hands.

On our wedding day, she exceeded our expectations by hand-delivering the flowers of my dreams - elegant, modern and romantic and in the perfect color palette/aesthetic for an early Spring wedding in an industrial venue. I was absolutely blown away by her stunning work and truly couldn’t have imagined a more perfect bouquet to have in hand as I walked down the aisle. Every piece (from simple floral crowns for our young flower girls to the bridesmaid bouquets to the arrangements throughout the reception) was absolutely stunning, and more than one guest said that the flowers were the most beautiful wedding arrangements that they’d ever seen (and I completely agree, even if I’m a wee bit biased).

We can’t thank Courtney and Raven Rose enough for the magic they worked at our wedding, and highly recommend them if you need a florist in the Hudson Valley (or beyond)! If you aren’t in the market for floral arrangements, but find yourself in Beacon, NY, definitely check out their lovely brick and mortar store, which has beautifully curated flowers and gifts, too.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 03/08/2019

Courtney is the most phenomenal, love love love!!!!

We had the most wonderful experience working with Courtney! Courtney really took the time to help bring to life what we wanted for our day. Courtney was so thoughtful in helping us flush out ideas, colors, flowers in creating something that was special, but also very “us.” Courtney was patient, thoughtful, and really understood what we wanted. She was professional, super responsive, and we had so much fun planning all the aspects. She also was super understanding of our budget and was able to work within it, without being pushy and she really maximized all details. Courtney was such a joy and we were so happy with the flowers. We are so thankful for Courtney’s amazingness, it doesn’t hurt that her store is so well curated and she has a super cute dog! We cannot thank Courtney enough!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Raven Rose 22
    Raven Rose 23

Michelle Hutchison · Married on 11/16/2018

She is a mind reader

Courtney was so easy to work with and when I gave her a vision of what I wanted, she made it happen. Everything was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Daniel Rice · Married on 09/02/2018

Great choice

Courtney was so helpful in the design phase and put together beautiful flowers. She was flexible and easy to work with and really cared about how our wedding looked. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2019

J · Married on 09/15/2017

Courtney, the owner of Raven Rose Beacon, made beautiful flower arrangements for our Beacon Roundhouse wedding in September 2017. Courtney was flexible and she made floral planning fun and inspiring. She was even able to incorporate the differing styles between me and my now husband. One guest exclaimed "Everything looks perfect!" after seeing our flowers. Courtney created a gorgeous bridal bouquet and smaller bouquets for our moms. The copper wedding arch with flowers she created was perfect, and so was the entry-way floral design! We loved the center pieces too, which Courtney made based on one Pinterest photo. Courtney has great style and you can really leave it up to her to choose the best flowers for the season. I definitely recommend Courtney and Raven Rose for elegant, beautiful and unique wedding flowers!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Allison · Married on 10/17/2015

From the moment I met Janette, I knew I wanted to hire her. I'm super dumb when it comes to flowers, I have no idea what anything's called or what I was even looking for. Janette was the most helpful during the first consultation, she help define what I was looking for and didn't make me feel dumb for not knowing what things are called and what's in season (like some other florists in the area, boooo). Together we created a plan of what we needed for my wedding, and I felt so comfortable and happy about it! The day of, the flowers took my breath away! From the little direction I gave her, Janette was able to create beautiful pieces or exactly what I wanted (but couldn't quite articulate). Deliveries were nice and punctual on the day of the wedding too. I cannot say enough great things about her and her shop- hire Janette and La Bella Rosa if you want your wedding flowers done right!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Raven Rose's reply:

Allison! You are adorable and were so much fun to work with! I thoroughly enjoyed the entire process with you from consultation to design concept to final product design and delivery. Thank you for you kind words and I hope you do stay in touch. All my best to you both!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Janette! She is sweet and professional. I brought in inspirational images of what we wanted, and she created even better than the photo!!! She made our vision come to life, our day was perfect! Her prices are very fair. I would highly recommend her, especially for Roundhouse weddings!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Charlene · Married on 05/30/2015

Janette created a beautiful bouquet and table settings for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and I had no idea about flowers and only really had an idea of the colors I was looking for. She was able to create exactly what I was looking for even if I wasn't able to adequately communicate it. Everyone loved the flowers and they looked incredible in the venue with the table settings.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Gi · Married on 08/30/2014

There are so many beautiful, positive things to say about La Bella Rosa Florist. Unbelievable service and such friendly, welcoming staff. Janette is a doll and a pleasure to work with; from the second we met her we knew we were going to book her on the spot. Her store front is a very calming oasis from the busy Main Street of Beacon and her personality is so soothing and refreshing! We were beyond impressed with how our flowers turned out and were so grateful that Janette took on the task of decorating our centerpiece lanterns as well. Everything was perfect and we highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Gary · Married on 08/03/2014

wonderful lady and excellent job provide the finest flowers and arraignments

Sent on 10/23/2014

Alicia · Married on 07/06/2014

La Bella Rosa gave us the most beautiful flowers for our July 2014 wedding. Not only were the flowers more perfect that I could have imagined, but working with Janette was amazing. It was a very personal experience working with Janette to create exactly what we were hoping for. I would recommend La Bella Rosa to anybody getting married in the area (or even out of the area, the drive would be worth it).

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2014

Janette was incredible to work with. From the moment I contacted her about my wedding she replied promptly and set up a consultation with me to discuss my vision. She listened to all of my ideas and made wonderful suggestions. Her prices are very reasonable and she was great about working with my budget. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful and beyond what I imagined! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for affordable and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

Jeanette was amazing to work with! She was the first and only florist I met with. We connected immediately and she helped make my vision a reality. The flowers were absolutely stunning! She hand delivered my bouquet the day of the wedding, this shows how much thought and care she puts into her work. I was also amazed when I returned from my honeymoon 1 week after the wedding and my centerpieces that I took home (hydrangeas) still looked as beautiful as they did the day of the wedding. What a pleasure to work with such a beautiful, genuine person who really does care about making the bride's (and groom's) wedding day picture perfect!---Megan

Sent on 07/14/2014

Janette was a joy to work with. The initial meeting was wonderful- we bounced ideas back and forth she really stuck to my budget and made basic prototypes right there with the flowers I was not familiar with. She noticed immediately that the ribbon color that was ordered was incorrect and then went out of her way to make sure my flowers were perfect! Give her room to work her magic- she is a true artist. The special touches she added to my flowers without me even asking for them wonderful. Nothing but good things to say about this place!

Sent on 07/18/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2014

Jeanette at La Bella Rosa is amazing and has a way of making you feel completely at ease while planning. She completely understood my vision and sat with my husband and I for hours going over every detail. She will work with your budget and is upfront about cost and availability. The flowers the day of my wedding were better than I could have imagined. If you get the chance to go into Beacon definitely stop by her beautiful shop and at least have a consultation with her. You'll be happy you did :)

Sent on 06/09/2014

Phoebe · Married on 05/25/2014

Such a pleasure to work with Janette and her team. I came in with a wide range of ideas and she was such a wonderful consultant and designer. We narrowed things down after she truly took the time to understand my motif and personality. I even received compliments on the small arrangements for the bar tables that she created.
    In addition to her understanding in terms of design, she was also such a great help in staying within our budget. As brides we can gather inspiration that can be beyond our means. Janette was able to give numerous options that achieved the look I wanted but with careful consideration of affordability.
    A joyful experience with a very joyful person.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Kristen · Married on 05/10/2014

Janette at La Bella Rosa was extremely helpful in selecting the perfect flower arrangements for my wedding. She did an amazing job! She was priced right, timely in her delivery and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

I had such a great experience with Janette and La Bella Rosa! In planning our wedding, I knew that flowers were one place we wanted to save money, and had the idea of doing our own arrangements the day before. However, I was unfamiliar with the Hudson Valley area and did not know where to get the flowers to arrange. I contacted a bunch of local florists, and most of them recommended against doing the flowers ourselves and some offered alternative deals with minimum costs of $3000+ (I understand where they're coming from -- they can only do 1-2 weddings in a day, and want to make sure it's worth their while -- but the cost was just out of our budget).

Fortunately, we found Janette and she was open to (and even excited about!) our idea. She met with my mom, fiance and me to go over flower options, and she was very conscious about staying within our budget. When we picked up the flowers, I could not have been happier -- they were beautiful and held up great for our wedding the next day. We got many compliments on the beautiful assortment of flowers she provided.

Janette is also just a very kind, lovely person! You can tell she really enjoys and takes pride in what she does. The flower shop itself itself is also super cute and has many affordable gifts for purchase (candles, jewelry, home decor).

Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2014

Jeanette was incredible to work with. I had 6 weeks to plan my wedding and she was completely flexible with me and reassured me that she could get it done and make it work. She worked to give me exactly what I wanted within my budget and was completely honest and up front about pricing. She had my tables beautifully set and was prompt and efficient. I HIGHLY recommend la bella rosa to any bride in the area.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 12/07/2013

La Bella Rosa helped to turn my dream winter wedding into a reality. I really enjoyed working with Janette and her team planning out my floral decor. They were great at listening to my ideas and had excellent ideas of their own. The flowers came out perfect and lasted beautifully throughout the entire day. I highly recommend this florist for any special occasion.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Janette was such a pleasure to work with. From the first time we met her she expressed a true interest in making our wedding the most beautiful day. She really listened to what we wanted and everything turned out to be amazing!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2013

I was married in Beacon, NY last September, without being too familiar with the area. I found La Bella Rosa and another flower shop by doing a google search. I scheduled an appointment with both places, but after my first meeting with Janette at La Bella Rosa I quickly cancelled my second appointment. Janette is incredibly warm, friendly and met all of our needs. She immediately understood the feel of our wedding (rustic/barn) and made perfect suggestions to create the wildflower look I was going for. My flower knowledge is extremely underwhelming so when I had an idea she whipped up a look to show me, or eased me into realizing my idea was not the best (much appreciated!!). Janette also came in under budget! She worked with my mom and I to make sure we came in close to under budget and offered suggestions on how we could save money (i.e. buying vases rather than renting). Janette also contacted my caterers to work out the timing so she could work on the tablescapes and flowers for the ceremony. I didn't have to worry about one thing because she and her team had it under control. I highly recommend La Bella Rosa, they are very professional, very trustworthy and great to work with! Also the shop was very cute and has a lot of nice gifts.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Maria · Married on 08/31/2013

I am so happy I used La Bella Rosa! I had my wedding at the Beacon Roundhouse so the shop was located right across the street. Jeanette was amazing ( and what a sweet women I may add) , I showed her a few images that I liked and explain the whole feeling and vibe I wanted my wedding to be like and she took it from there. There was no questioning on my part I knew she knew exactly what I wanted. And she did ! Everything looked amazing, and exactly what I pictured everything to look like. I highly recommend La Bella Rosa. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/17/2013