Raquel Arnold Photography Reviews

12 | Ashburn, VA

12 Reviews for Raquel Arnold Photography

12 Raquel Arnold Photography Reviews

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I got married in Fairfax, VA and our experience with Raquel and her team as our photographer was amazing!! She is SO sweet and makes you feel so comfortable! Her service is professional and also fun! She made everything stress free and she really paid attention to detail so everything ran smoothly! She captured every moment we desired and more! The photos are beautiful and we can't wait to share and cherish them forever. We highly recommend Raquel for any wedding or photoshoot!!! We can't thank her enough!

Raquel Arnold Photography 1

ALYSSA · Married on 06/10/2017

Raquel is so much more than a photographer! She drove 3 hours and then stood outside in 20 degree weather to capture my dream come true engagement photos. Would pick her again in a heart beat!

Jenny · Married on 05/20/2017

Raquel was great! She was on time and professional. She made my husband and I relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. She was always checking with me if there were any other shots I wanted. She communicated with me continuously leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend her services.

Lindsey · Married on 10/09/2016

Raquel did our engagement photos last fall and they turned out amazing! Getting photographed can feel awkward sometimes but Raquel knows how to guide you through posing and positioning. She makes it so her photo sessions are always casual and fun! She is a very talented and professional photographer.

David and Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

Raquel is absolutely amazing to work with! She did our Engagement and Wedding photos, and the Engagement session and what we've seen so far of our wedding photos are absolutely incredible! She is committed to making sure you have all the shots you need. She met with us a few times before to go over everything and honestly, we couldn't be happier! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Raquel of RA Images did our engagement session and will be doing our wedding day photos in December. My fiance and I could not think of someone we trust more to capture our special day to remember in years to come. Raquel is diligent at working with you and helping to capture exactly what you're looking for. She is absolutely wonderful! She truly goes above and beyond for her clients and is a perfectionist with her work! We would recommend her to anyone looking to fill photography needs. GREAT person, GREAT photographer!

Carolyn · Married on 05/30/2014

Raquel did a great job shooting our wedding in Virginia. We had seen her work through a mutual friend and fell in love with her unique eye and ability to capture moments effortlessly. She was so easy to work with- on time, great direction and extremely organized. I felt so comfortable and confident in her. She made me feel so beautiful and comfortable the entire time. She went above and beyond herding my half drunk wedding party in one spot for pictures, and she stayed professional the entire time. (Despite how loud and difficult some were!) she captured every important moment. She even traveled several hours to shoot our special day! I am completely obsessed with so many of our pictures from that day, and you will be too! Thank you Raquel!!

Kathy · event on: 04/20/2016

If anybody needs to get professional photos (senior pics, graduation, weddings, etc) PLEASE MESSAGE Raquel E. Argüello!! She is an amazing photographer and made me feel so comfortable during the whole shoot! She is honestly so talented and will not disappoint :) check her out!

Madeleine · event on: 11/09/2015

Had a blast with her doing graduation photos! Brought so many props and we were able to incorporate them in more ways than one. She knew exactly what I was looking for, fall leaves during my fall graduation. She was very prompt and observant on when to capture the leaves changing colors in a late afternoon time She was also very responsive on coordinating a time and place that worked great with both our schedules. Had a great experience overall, bringing in both our ideas into the session, very pleased with my first ever photography session. Definitely looking forward to future sessions with her.

Christina · Married on 03/04/2017

I had such a great time working with Raquel! I feel like not only did I get a great photographer, but I also made a friend. I really enjoyed her ideas for getting shots in and they were both traditional as well as fun and unique, to really captrue the day. She's great at getting candid shots too, which I'm a big fan of - to truly capture a moment and the feeling of that moment.

I feel like she worked hard to get us the best deal possible, and I was appreciative of not feeling like I was pressured into additional items that I might now want. We've gotten tons of compliments on our engagement photos and there are some shots that I absolutely adore, they're already framed and up in our house!

I haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet, but will edit the review with an update once I do!